How do we solve the white incel problem Yea Forums? it's affecting my fucking video games now

how do we solve the white incel problem Yea Forums? it's affecting my fucking video games now.

dexerto.com/apex-legends/apex-legends-tournament-pulled-from-espn-in-wake-of-mass-shootings-893754

Attached: 1544024610271.jpg (1221x2034, 422K)

>this is a real headline

>apex legends
maybe you should have been shot by them too, incel.

>video games bad!
>guns good!
Maybe it's time for boomers to grow the fuck up

esports isn't vidya

delete sites like Yea Forums and infinitychan. it would be nice to be able to just delete /pol/ but every board is /pol/ now and the whole site is just too far gone at this point

>american
>white

Holy shit those two look like the virgin meme

If incels manage to kill e-sports then it'll all be worth it.

state mandated girlfriends

When did the term "incels" blow up? It's like the only word the left is using these days? Did they get tired of getting called snoyboys?

>this is the average Yea Forums and /pol/ poster

>When did the term "incels" blow up?

when people started noticing the incel problem

Honestly this

Attached: incel solution.jpg (619x549, 70K)

The Virgin Apex Legends Player

The Chad Fortnite Connoisseur

Kill them.

Based. /pol/ finally does something right.

Both shooters were extremists that were radicalized by mainstream media. Ban mainstream media.

>X games
I dont follow didnt that used to be only skate and bike extreme games?

it's a term used to differentiate "virgins" who are indifferent to the fact that they haven't had sex yet and "incels" who lash out against society because they haven't had sex yet, lashing out usually involves being extremely volatile, hateful, sexist, and racist online as well as being terrible person towards women.

incels are becoming a big problem

Attached: 1557124316317.jpg (1920x1080, 235K)

>2000s: vidya is attacked by the right
>2010s: vidya is attacked by the left
>2020s: vidya is attacked by both
Will the final boss attack in 2030?

Attached: 1563525367454.jpg (1080x1080, 86K)

Then go back to resetera you stupid faggots.

Anyone refuting or arguing against this is easily going to expose their-selves as being part of the problem.

when the guy in toronto drove a van into a bunch of people and falseflagged Yea Forums

Wow, sexist much, why do you think incels DESERVE any pussy, huh? Do you think you own female bodies now? A better fate for sexist, racist incels is letting them suffer for their entire life.

go shoot up a school lol
stop being such an angry little white incel

You go back to Stormfront you schizophrenic.

That definition is fucking stupid. It's "muh dik" and you know it.

Started becoming more and more of a thing on R*ddit.

There was a time a few months back when every few days there'd be a post on "Out of the Loop" asking what Incels were, which lead to big explanations and links to all the Incel subs. Which then turned into drama when people saw what was on them, which then became celebration/condemnation when the subs got banned. And thus it became a term for any man someone disagrees with.

Vidya is the final boss

>2018
4 years late.

Have sex incel.

Seething retard thinks that's a valid insult
>"N-no u"
Peak tranny

Modern society will have completely collapsed by 2030. Video games won't exist anymore, you'll be too busy living under a perpetual state of emergency.

I won't care when we lose video games and even this website. I'm pretty used to steadily losing things over time.

I'd rather go back to 2007 Yea Forums thank you very much.