She was right

She was right

Attached: el.jpg (1199x1200, 133K)

We know

Attached: 1565246112491.gif (600x743, 385K)

Cuck

She's bisexual. She can't be right in anything.

>its a 'i like shitty character because they have tiddies' poster

The only thing she did right was start a war which ends up being the catalyst for change in every route.
However her personal route leaves the world in a worse state than all of the other routes do, and she's the worst lord of the 3 personality wise
>Golden Deer route: Fuck off and let people war until it becomes a personal problem, and deal with the slithering faggots with your best friends
>Blue Lions route: Call El out on her bullshit, and start with a bickering family that grows to love each other. Church is kind of there. The absolute chad lord has major character development on how he feels about El and results in one of the most kino scenes in the series
>Church route: Call El out on her bullshit and cuck her out of her "friends", Church has a reformation and doesn't go to shit
Crests were a symptom of the fucked world, not the cause

Anyone else getting intimidated by the stuff you have to do in the game?

I just wanted some battles with good music, and instead I have to run a school or some shit.

I might return the game. It’s too much for my supple 8 year old mind.

you have the option to autoinstruct if you really don't want to do the monastery bits

the game is designed so that you can play suboptimally and still do fine, the game is pretty easy, even on hard

You can just skip the monastery shit.

You'll miss out on some stuff, but nothing that will prevent you from easily shitting all over the game.

The monastery is mostly for min-maxing and building supports, everything can be automated.

grug like blacked eagle cuz lady make peepee hard

Does anyone have pictures of recruited blue lions vs Dimitri battle dialogue?

>All these seething Dimitrifags

Attached: 19294763.png (499x498, 291K)

The actual conflict in BL is secondary, the entire story is just dimitris character arc

Have sex

Attached: 5FCB607A-B0EE-4883-B06B-E00EBFF5BD4C.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

based cuck. the future is female

what's up with the blue lions obsession with cuckolding?

Attached: 1540089415663.jpg (900x900, 75K)

FUCK edelgard and FUCK the empire!

Church route is the best route. You end the war, fuck up the dubstep people, and become a god-king.

this is literally the only time this has been brought up, obsessed-kun

Attached: Ferdinand_Portrait_5_Years.png (256x256, 42K)

No she ain't.

Attached: Eddy Guard.png (2735x1534, 3.38M)

That's true.

Attached: 1564590014692.jpg (800x600, 102K)

She's beautiful, of course she is.

She is dead

>Edeltards have the shortest route.
Hahaha

>she was right
fully killed by based Dimitri

Is it me or does the game suck major balls after the time skip

of course she was, she was fighting against evil creatures controlling humanity. Yea Forums doesn't like her because she's a women and maybe because they're gay for dimitri

She's fighting against an evil creature, singular, by teaming up with evil creatures, plural.

Attached: Hegemon.png (310x310, 153K)

a nessesary evil, her and hubert btfo them after they win anyways

Pfft yeah ok

Attached: This dumb bitch let me get AWAY WITH IT HAHAHAHA.jpg (1210x720, 505K)

Technically yes, but going full hitler isn't right either.

>max out swordmaster first before reclassing into specialboy
>astra is locked to swordmaster

why this game hates swords so much?

I only recruited two other students to my house and then the time skip happened. Am I fucked? Is there no way to recruit the remaining students?

Some students can be recruited by letting Byleth have the last hit on them. They tend to have pretty shitty stats when they join you though.

does class determine stat growths

As a Golden Deer what's the best way to steal the other houses of their women?

>Astra is locked to Swordmaster
Wait what? Isn't it just a combat art?

Will this game give me enough time to do every paralogue quests? I can only do 1 per weekend. Plus my side quests missions and this red exclamation mark battle that popped up.

Swordmaster, Sniper, and Assassin all have their unique Combat Arts locked to their class. Enlightened One is tied to Warp as well I believe.

you wont be able to do all the paralogue/quests in the early game because your profesor lvl is too low

in new game + you can buy S rank profesor level that gives you 10 activity points and 3 battle points, you can clear everything with that

with no easy way to increase profesor lvl in the early game i guess you will miss some of the paralogues

Enlightened One’s mastery skill is just a buff for nearby allies. Byleth doesn’t even learn Warp.

She's literally Kreia

Attached: latest[1].jpg (1236x1914, 704K)

Both did neither wrong btw

What is even the point of the Mystery Fish thing? Should I be looking for something in particular?

Rainbow fish icon. You can only get it during the two glowing lake events, and only with herring bait. It is fucking long and tedious.

How do you get Purple Fish?

Are there only two difficulty modes? Are we getting any more?