STOP PLAYING VIDEO GAMES

STOP PLAYING VIDEO GAMES

Attached: 43246546523452.jpg (288x450, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/xx2nJ8f
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=11090381
youtu.be/8UTYvsXuFhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

After you!

ICKY VICKY

why as an adult do I now find Vicky hot?

Attached: 1554673202364m.jpg (922x1024, 136K)

angry girls have a special some'n some'n, it's funny how much they have to flanderize vicky to justify timmy needing fairies after the first episode until she's straight-up using torture-devices on him

Yare yare daze Vicky baka, i need to aproach you to kick the shit out of you with my nen attack: Cosmos uranus

Attached: 16305334-6A65-45BB-8341-7D1BF701D351.gif (192x169, 1.14M)

Nah.

Attached: 761.png (716x947, 684K)

because /ss/

I want Vicky to sexually torture me
none of that BDSM CBT shit tho[spoiler

>all the episodes showing vicky would be all fucking over timmy if he were older

Attached: 1547896980505.gif (320x288, 15K)

>as an adult
>now

Now post some THICKY VICKY

>mfw with all that Vicky rule 34 I've drawn and haven't released

Attached: Smile.png (240x240, 19K)

RELEASE THAT SHIT RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

Attached: 1446374654778.png (245x316, 84K)

Here's some sketches that wont get me banned

Attached: Vicky Sketches.png (750x750, 351K)

Share some it, cowboy

I used to have a girl that made exact same pose as in the center sketch. Goddamn

imgur NOW

Make me bitch

Attached: 1561863158603.jpg (1024x1009, 56K)

Sure, right after I find out what's behind this thing.

Attached: A statue blocks your way.jpg (1920x1080, 483K)

alright alright
imgur.com/a/xx2nJ8f

>He didn't waifu Vicky as a kid

Attached: 1562443509316.png (361x382, 278K)

Icky Vicky, you make my pants all sticky

Attached: 1560916622401.jpg (600x637, 125K)

Attached: 1536095199318.png (691x597, 23K)

Imagine still playing video games in the year 2020 its time for the manchildren to grow up and get hobbies

u first lol

Attached: 1543106735171.png (1280x1536, 520K)

>No footjobs with her big feet

Dropped

>/ss/
Nice

Dilate

mods move this thread to Yea Forums instead of deleting it

I WISH VICKY WAS HOPELESSLY IN LOVE WITH ME, HAD G CUP BREASTS AND A TEN INCH LONG THREE INCH THICK COCK TO SHOVE IN MY PUSSY!

... go on....

Attached: 1415429037099.jpg (504x459, 66K)

Fucking nice.

Attached: frankie&vicky.jpg (1814x2043, 345K)

Wish granted. You forgot real.

Attached: 1502a27f9c994eeb04baa8b0c7ee1afc7cf2d5f78fd7e0c5e193c0209d3d2972.jpg (250x238, 16K)

holy based futaposter. wait, you're a larping girl? lame.

Anal isn't fun, i hate it.

Holy fuck, artist?????

i like it, share man dont be greedy

use saucenao

he already posted them brainlet, read the thread

i meant in general to always share art, the more the merrier

IT'S AGAINST DA RULEZ LMAO
fairies to make me happy my ass

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=11090381

Timmy could have gotten around most of those rules if he wasn't such a retard, like the "you can't wish for money" thing, he could have just wished for a value object and then sell it to a pawn shop.

still not done with it need to fill it out more.

I never understood why Timmy had fairies but Chester or Tooth didn't.

if i remember correctly, isnt there some book that confirms Timmy wishes he wins the lottery when he becomes an adult?

>imgur.com/a/xx2nJ8f
HOLY GOD fucking nice user. Never stop.

youtu.be/8UTYvsXuFhE

>Timmy didn't wish to make Vicky his sex slave
>If he really didn't like her he never even tried to make some kind of wish that made it so she didn't have to babysit him anymore which would be pretty easy to do

Timmy was gay and retarded

Timmy's life was more miserable

timmy was a huge retard all around, like wishing to be a girl
why would you wish that

Chester was genuinely happy and had a dad who paid attention to him. Just because his living conditions weren't the best doesn't mean he was miserable.

wasn't that wish out of context?

yeah I think wanda did it to spite him
he liked it anyway the fucking faggot

Fairies have a weird idea of "misery" and you're not actually supposed to think too much about how they work or what their kid criteria is.

I never saw a black kid with a fairy

It’s been a long time so I might be wrong, but wouldn’t he lose his fairies if he wished for her to go away? I thought she was the main source of his suffering since he has a couple friends, his parents are dumb-neglectful but not outright maliciously abusive, and he can’t possibly be the only kid orbiting Trixie or an equivalent girl

Vicky being gone means his fairies are removed because the main source of his misery is gone, there's one or two episodes or specials or whatever where he wishes for things to go back the way they were since he'll lose his fairies otherwise

Then that kinda makes Timmy a selfish cunt

The whole reason for fairies is to help make a miserable kid happy. So Timmy would just not fix his problems and move on in life and just continue to experience the same hardships that got him fairies in the first place just so he can keep them? Fuck timmy

you're thinking deeper about it than the writers did

I think there was an episode where Timmy wishes Vicky to gtfo and she ends up the God Emperor of Earth because she's a manipulative snake. Timmy wishes stuff to go back then.

So yeah she won't go away.
Timmy carries her burden, .

>ignores the qt nerd chick
AHEM.. FUCK TIMMY

Chompy the goat fucked Vicky, right

There might be something in Da Rulez against wishes that directly get rid of the kid's source of misery. Otherwise there would be no need for fairies, right?

Tootie was unironically the worst character in the show, you shut the fuck up

Don't they canonically get together?

keep saying it

the hero we all need, but don't deserve. bless you and icky sticky vicky

dunkey is that you? when is your next cuck vid going up? i don't like your youtube stuff but I do like seeing leah get fucked

I knew there had to be an episode like that since the show’s been running so long, but I didn’t have concrete memories so I didn’t mention it. You could argue that it took him ages to “pull the trigger” and the consequence was an asspull to allow him to maintain the status quo, but asshole or not you have to understand he really doesn’t have a choice as a cartoon protagonist.
If this were a show about Cosmo and Wanda cycling through kids it’d be different, but it’d require an influx of fresh character designs and the traumas might get a little too harsh to make humorous whereas Timmy is a set character with comical cartoon exaggerations of mundane and potentially relatable problems for his fairies

I have no idea what else they could've possibly been implying with that scene.

She really fucking was. Doesn't chabge my point though Braces>ALL

If you consider the live-action moves canon, yeah. Nickelodeon doesn't really seem to care and Bitch Fartman hasn't made any statement about it yet that I'm aware of. There really is no canon anyway since episodes made after the movies just throw a huge wrench into everything. The series is over and they never had Timmy get with any girl in the end.

Because Timmy's a piece of shit and that feisty redhead was well within her rights to beat the living tar out of him.

I don't remember any episodes where she actually acted like garbage to any adults she particularly cared about. Perfectly cordial to the Turners, obviously obsessed with whatever boytoy or sugar daddy was her crush of the episode.

Her parents were scared of her. They licked her feet and everything, no seriously. haha

>tfw no vicky gf to force me to suck dick

Attached: 1559846379941.png (353x436, 183K)