I WANT A FUCKING GAYMING LAPTOP BUT EVERYONE ON Yea Forums IS GONNA MAKE FUN OF ME FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I WANT A FUCKING GAYMING LAPTOP BUT EVERYONE ON Yea Forums IS GONNA MAKE FUN OF ME FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Attached: 643719872364.jpg (1125x1358, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Razer-Core-Thunderbolt-External-Enclosure/dp/B07CQG2K5K/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=egpu&qid=1565328646&s=electronics&sr=1-2
vocaroo.com/i/s1L6EdL8Ffrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

haha faggot

what are some good gaming laptops? gaming in bed is turbo comfy

Just load up old classic PC games that Yea Forums likes to circlejerk over if your laptop's a toaster and call all new games shit, works for me.

I don't want a laptop simply for the fact that I get horny on the computer all the time and I want to indulge in my urges at any time not to mention I want to bask in the goodness of a large screen high resolution 4k monitor.

Attached: 1559997478729.jpg (852x1004, 132K)

Get one if you travel a lot like me.

You can get a MSI with a 1060 for about $2200AU-2500AU

I bought my mum a laptop a few years ago and the thing is already dying. Actually has decent parts but for some reason is extremely slow and won't even update, no amount of defragging or virus scanning helps.

(And For Good Reason!)

>2011+7
>caring what people on a Taiwanese sportsfishing forum

Attached: 1557720351183.gif (202x170, 704K)

/thread

>2018 was 10 years ago

Attached: 1561691924554.jpg (1300x957, 120K)

>Have thought about getting a gaming laptop
>But would never pay $1.2k+ for one
I wish I could embed a monitor into the side of my desktop.

I have a gaming laptop and its not quite worth it
I can play games that are really cpu demanding, but my gpu is weak. I got an i7 with 2 fucking vram.
Its surprising I get by with this, but its something. i play tf2 and indie games, so it works for me. Just dont try to play r6 siege or farcry.

I'm trying to find a Laptop in the 500-700 range that can play Dolphin's GC games well while browsing shit at the same time but i'm tech illiterate and my current laptop can almost do that already.

give me your time machine
TELL ME SOME LOTTO NUMBERS

Attached: 1553411269706.gif (206x176, 370K)

where you live? somewhere humid? just drop it off at a laptop repair shop and theyll figure it out.

biggest reasons are corrosion from liquid or humidity, bent pins, or overheating messing up the circuits

also every new windows update slowly becomes more demanding for older laptops.

also laptops you bought for under 700 are budget ones, they are meant to not last long

The heatsink is clogged retard

>Making a mans gaymen PC
>Remote into PC from laptop, tablet, or phone

You're just gonna learn the hard way if you do buy one. It's gonna break within a year then you're gonna cry that you spent all your Christmas money on an overpriced oven

>also laptops you bought for under 700 are budget ones, they are meant to not last long
I remember my mom years ago wanted a laptop for under $300 and was surprised it ran like shit after like a year and a half
>wow I thought you were a computer expert user you tricked me thanks a lot

Attached: 1314235998410.jpg (160x225, 9K)

What is a good gayman laptop that doesn't step into "might as well get a desktop nigger" faggotry like those thick pieces of shit with two charging bricks that last 7 seconds on battery because they have a 2080 inside?

Attached: 6348087_sd.jpg (550x550, 30K)

If you buy an Acer Nitro 5, it'll last you a long time. It's only $800 but goes down to $600 on good sales.

It's an Intel i5 with a GTX 1050ti, and has beem very reliable to me.

Anything above $800 for a gayming laptop is not worth it though.

Attached: 1530621466692.gif (493x447, 2.7M)

not using your laptop at night to Photoshop yourself into your favorite anime world

Attached: dfgadftyhyhbx.jpg (960x879, 222K)

Just do it you queer. I've been gaming on a Lenovo Y700 for the last 4 years and its holding up fine

>tfw my dad is still using his $150 2008 Aspire One with 1gb of ram, a fucking Intel Atom and Windows XP
He just will not accept an upgrade.

Attached: original.png (1000x871, 332K)

Pablo didn't do a bad job desu. At least he didn't fuck up as bad as this degenerate.
Was looking for the pic where some long haired dude with CRTs in the background shoops Mio from Nichijou as his gf but couldn't find it.

Attached: f6f.jpg (1235x753, 104K)

god I fucking hate netbooks, slow pieces of shit.

Get one, they work really well for if you're away from your main rig and want to game. Who cares about Yea Forums's opinion

Attached: Specs.jpg (1980x781, 306K)

Same

user you could just get an eGPU enclosure, and then they will say you're smart and based

amazon.com/Razer-Core-Thunderbolt-External-Enclosure/dp/B07CQG2K5K/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=egpu&qid=1565328646&s=electronics&sr=1-2

>user you could just get an eGPU enclosure
I'd have to buy a computer with Thunderbolt 3 to begin with. Twice the expense. No goddamn thanks.

>want a laptop
>dont really want it for heavy gayman, mainly work
>wanna play risk of rain 2 at worst
>maaaaybe play monster hunter world at best
>hate that stupid trend of having half up and down arrow keys mashed into one full sized key
>need numpad
>willing to spend $600-$700

Do I have any viable options?

>buying a laptop with thunderbolt 3 vs buying a full gaming laptop

Dell g5 when it goes on sale

vocaroo.com/i/s1L6EdL8Ffrc

>buy gaming laptop
>use it for /prod/

Attached: 1542956295135.png (276x347, 90K)

gets me every time

I have a gaming laptop and I wish I built a desktop. Your video card will wear out from gaming and you cant upgrade it. You'll get worse performance the more you play.

Fuck you fags my aspire one is still rocking
The only thing that's slow is youtube

>The only thing that's slow is what's running on everyone's computer 85% of the time
>s-still good as new though!

>implying I use youtube often
I can watch it fine from within search engines but the actual youtube page is fucking slow

>vocaroo.com/i/s1L6EdL8Ffrc
BASED

>implying I use youtube often
What the fuck else do you do nigga

he donates to his favorite twitch streamers

I donate to my favourite twitch streamers

Get one only if you feel like a girl

netbooks were comfy as fuck desu they only needed a chip to decode hd video that's all they needed

Holy shit dude if you care about what the retards here think of you then you are lost. Caring what anyone here thinks is like being upset that a 4 year old called you poop.

>buy gaming PC for less than a laptop
>spend the rest that you would’ve blown on a laptop on a TV instead
>hook PC up and enable Steam console mode
>lay in bed with controller for max comfy
See? No reason to buy a meme gaming laptop unless you want to go outside like some trog.

Guys whats the best laptop I can get for 400-600 USD? I do my main gaming on consoles but once in a while I like to play RTS games like Civ, Stellaris, XCOM, Total War and whatnot. I've ran my current laptop to the ground so its time for another whether I like it or not. Desktop is not an option because I move from place to place a lot. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Attached: iCgi36emy5zybXlxLoTDkqPz-2MzIiH0JoRi54Q92Hs.jpg (640x1138, 109K)

`adsfdadsfdsasgdasbgfdfasdg

>gayming laptop
the less you heat up your laptop the better.