Just faught some stupid faggot named Kevin in Smash. Fuck you, Kevin, you awful fag

Just faught some stupid faggot named Kevin in Smash. Fuck you, Kevin, you awful fag.

Attached: It2EHcO.jpg (1500x1500, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1mRtuum-xng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol get fucked kevin here, u fucking trash playr

Attached: 8c8.jpg (512x384, 27K)

since i was a fat fuck retard penguin it was hard for me to spot dodge out of his pk fire. I actually tied the match up and if I stalled him it would have just went to sudden death but you know, I wanted to play the game and not stall like a retard faggot, and I paid the price. Kevin, if you're out there, fuck you

git gud

And if I didn't make it clear the retard just spammed pk fire and the tried to grab me into a back throw, always chased me with a pk thunder when I ran which never worked and was how the fat retard penguin was able to stomp that faggot, up until I decided not to run and to play, which meant being stuck almost spot dodging a pk fire but just not enough.

since dedede spit stuff out at a downward angle he never actually reflected the fire like intended, allowing that RETARD kevin to keep being a colossal fag

Sounds like you got outplayed, if you know what he's going to do then just work around it lmao

If he used the Master Belch skin he's pretty based

you can only spit back a pk fire for so long until it gets boring, user. And I wasn't going to stall out like a fag, I watched Hungrybox do that to Esam and it was simply the worst.

Attached: Betterkevin.jpg (400x400, 24K)

i'm actually this kevin i know who you are, i saw you and i battled you, and might i say, fuck you for falling for my spams. your ridley, while a good main, sucked ass and if you dare respond i'll reveal your discord rn

>he names his username after himself

Attached: youforoooo.jpg (512x683, 252K)

Do it faggot, you won't

Hungrybox is a massive faggot

You were playing to have fun and go in. Sometimes playing to win means acting like a bitch nigga. This is your critical mistake. Also you play defense. Neck yourself or epic inhale down tilt Gordo meme man.

DDD Chad here. That matchup is the most fun of any in my oppinion
>recovery attacking through PK Thunder and killing him at 60
>dash attacking over his PK Fire
>dash attacking over his grab
>Gordo sniping his PK Thunder while he is recovering
It's so great when you land any of those in the first 10 seconds and your opponent becomes completely mind broken and just stops using those moves entirely out of pure terror

Attached: 1547531448468.png (152x254, 41K)

There are some spammy characters in Smash for sure which requires little skill to be good with:

Ness, Luigi, Mario, Ike, Cloud, Bayonetta to name a few.

There there are characters who don't have super good moves, but you need to actually learn the whole character moveset:

Wario, Mewtwo, Samus, Ryu, to name a few.

k kev

Thanks for the solid advice, a couple of good lads in the thread tonight

always ready to help based heavy chads dab on mother children

Attached: Dash attack dodge.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

>bayonetta in ultimate
>little skill
try picking up a bayonetta in ultimate quickplay and see how far that takes you. not even a bayo main but those that stuck with her after her fall from grace really have it rough

>new online tourney is 4 player FFA with items, stages hazards and fucking timed mode
I really liked the idea of limiting what characters can be used, but fucking time mode?

Attached: 1516173092020.jpg (342x316, 14K)

You can tell which characters who are spammy when elite smash players keep using exactly the same pattern/moves all the time because it's so effective. Bayonetta is one of those characters. Luigi is another one with his throw combo. And Mario with his non existant end lag.

Then you have a character like Ryu who actually requires a lot of skill, because he can't spam some super strong attack because he doesn't have one.

You sound bad at the game.
>spotdodge a pk fire
>spotdodge a pk fire as ddd
Fucking moron spam enabler. YOU are the problem. Get actually fucking competent, dipshit

Attached: 1561175543341.png (400x400, 10K)

*ahem*
FUCK NESS OIDS
FUCK SWORDFAGS
FUCK POKEMON
FUCK PUFF FAGS
FUCK JOKER
FUCK PLUMBERS
FUCK SWORD NIGGAS AGAIN

Attached: eat shit ness-oids.webm (900x510, 2.4M)

fucking kek!
why has nobody gotten this joke yet?

HOLY SHIT FUCKIN BASED

Attached: 1554622104346s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

god this vid is so based. Jumping right into a Falcon Punch and pulling it off will always be amazing.

Reminds me of this absolute classic.
youtube.com/watch?v=1mRtuum-xng

Attached: captain falcon.jpg (640x480, 31K)

yea falcon is sick

Attached: fuqq picuckchu.webm (900x510, 2.64M)

Attached: 9million_i_q N.webm (900x504, 1.34M)

I honestly despise fighting ness. I've played ultimate for hours and hours, and im trying as hard as i can, But i get shat on no matter what. Spammy ness's are the worst. Just the pk fire over and over again. I know you can counter it, I know how, And i've done it, But its just re-fucking-lentless, And i always eventually fail and end up spammed out, and it makes me lose every ounce of confidence in myself. I just know whoever im fighting with is having the time of his life sucking the fun out of the game, Laughing at how shit i am.
i dont think i've ever managed to be good at any game i've played before. i honestly gave up on ultimate online because im genuinely too terrible to counter people like this
i know im a fag and should just get over it but being bad stops being fun when you know you're never gonna be better :(

holy mother of kino

>fought some guy with the name "moot"
>played ROB
Was it really him?

Attached: 1537656592051.jpg (1594x2057, 426K)

Based Falconbro.
I wish I was this good at timing Falcon Punch

Unironically good thread
Fuck kevin

Attached: 1563241250013.png (202x282, 168K)

>Samus
>Mewtwo
>and Link
>not spammy

sure

any Link**

Reminder to block all Ness players

Default ness>bumble bee ness>belch ness>Saturn shirt ness>green ness

Attached: 949E5133-EA4E-4846-BD45-63ACF306B3B6.jpg (750x650, 46K)

If you lose to a spammy Samus you're the worst person to play this game, period.
Her projectiles aren't made for spamming and can easily be broken through if you're patient enough. I guess you can make the argument that she "spams" forward air, but that's just because it's like her only move that you can confirm into at zero with down-grab.

Attached: 1502512081112.png (1024x1024, 1.52M)

Only Link (namely Yink, little bit of Tink but only really with bombs) in that list can spam in this game and get rewarded for it. Samus/Mewtwo need some charge to get confirms of Charge Shot/Shadow Ball.
If you are losing to spamming idiots online then you are a terrible player and can't adapt for shit, likely just fox trotting forward and bitching why you get hit all the time since you can't shield on reaction.

>opponent starts spamming projectiles
>mfw I just use it as an opportunity to practice parrying

Attached: 1527657474949.gif (390x277, 2.41M)

Why did you do this to OP, Kevin?