Games in which I can be the bad guy?

Games in which I can be the bad guy?

Attached: 4DF94F64-ACA0-430E-948B-90138126EB2F.jpg (1330x750, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rct2calc.shottysteve.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>when the bad guys motives are infinitely better than the (((protagonists))) motives
Games with this feel?

I guess this is bait but I like Crisis in the Kremlin. I wish there were more strategy games in that semi-narrative style.

roblox for sure

any game with an american protagonist

Fire Emblem Edelgard Route

came here to post this

How about an entire game series

Attached: th.jpg (474x266, 9K)

Get a life and a real job you fucking NEET loser.

Attached: 1564501597560m.jpg (896x1024, 93K)

>spend the past few years shitting on anyone criticizing games for censoring content, usually with MUH OPPRESSED GAMERS MEMES
>suddenly these faggots are crying about MUH GAMERS ARE PERSECUTED ITS NOT OUR FAULT
lol you guys made it all possible

Wizardry 4

Watchmen: The End is Nigh

That's an old DOS adventure game where you play as a KGB agent in the USSR, game has heaps of dead-ends where you get purged

how bad is it going to be when Trump is the only president in the 21st century to lose reelection?

In a normal situation you'd be right, but have you seen those democratic candidates?

that's because this is an old issue that get trotted out by politicians of all stripes. democrats because guns are bad everywhere and republicans because if we can blame videogames we can keep our guns

I doubt the Dems will make the same mistake twice, but then again those corporate dems probably would rather have Trump as Pres than Bernie

pretty bad but i hope it happens. I just want the US to be filled with so many spics the official language is gonna be spanish

GTA

Attached: 1% chance to hit.jpg (850x786, 200K)

they're all better than Hillary and Hillary only barely lost because of Comey and Russia

Why in a normal situation? Usually the only reason presidents lose their reelection is big economic downturn.

This tread is sure about videogames

Fire Emblem Three Houses, just pick either Blue Lions or Church route.

Nice bait. Trump has let more illegals in than Obama did and it's not close.

>yfw Hillary runs again and loses

>I doubt the Dems will make the same mistake twice

Attached: 1564864314852.png (515x473, 248K)

They are as retarded and corporate as Hillary but they don't have the money to buy the exposure and the slander to their rivals.

The only reason illegals are coming is because Trump is hamstrung by demonrats in congress. He's doing all he can, not his fault you cuck

well one of them is going to win by default

this fucking image

Attached: 1560837482975.png (1000x1000, 742K)

I've seen this before. When you say let in do you mean they came in and he didn't stop them or he opened the door and come "come in".

Overlord.

Attached: mistresses.jpg (1500x857, 169K)

This. Alot of dems legit hated Hilary, and damn near ever serious contender currently is way more liked. Even that nutbag author has a fuckin chance against orange man at this point

>it's an orange man bad episode again
BORING!

>charging $20 for an umbrella when it rain every month
>charging for toilets (a big deal in the civilized world)
>using this website to price ride tickets rct2calc.shottysteve.com/

Attached: 510k2E4-ECL._SY445_.jpg (320x445, 45K)

Games where the bad (actually good) guy tries to restore his country to its former glory, but fails and the country tears itself apart?

Attached: 1361808410718.jpg (579x800, 95K)

>literally have majority in both houses a year straight
>did all he could

Attached: f.jpg (480x360, 13K)

He had complete control of all 3 branches of the government for 2 years and still let in more illegals than 8 years of Obama.

He's going to win re-election unless the economy nose-dives within a year.

>Even that nutbag author has a fuckin chance against orange man at this point
No sir, Dems are too split, a Sanders voter isn't gonna vote for biden it's gonna be like Lincoln's election, where dems have the population on their side but their too split to make a clear choice

didnt he have both majority house and senate for 2 years? I mean... what was stopping him then

shadow of the colossus, also fuck off nigger leftists

its a good thing Trump isnt randomly destroying US Trade with tariffs then

I would vote for any of them except Harris. It's not a big deal to me who gets the nomination as long as it isn't her.

>I doubt the Dems will make the same mistake twice
what do you mean? They are doing the exact same thing Clinton did since 2016.

Both.

The president of the United States is a racist.

Think about that.

Yeah because a bunch of rinos are going to help Trump stop the eradication of american whites, right?
They're demonrats hiding behind an (R)

those were the good guys

Fucking this. My Trumpkino bros understand.
Fucking Hilary Clinton and George Soros keep blocking everything Trump tries to do.

Clinton would be considered too moderate this time around.

Elizabeth "The Chief" Warren is gonna destroy Bernetty

Rinos are negated by Dinos

Do you seriously think Trump is a good statesman? Dude has damaged US politics and social cohesion( perhaps irreparably), and has set our diplomatic relations with the world back by decades. The next President will be hard pressed to even fix the damage he's caused in 3 years.

I'm beginning to think that Trump's supporters actually WANT him to cause damage to America.