So how completely fucked is Disney going to be when Nintendoland is up? Would you visit Nintendoland?

So how completely fucked is Disney going to be when Nintendoland is up? Would you visit Nintendoland?

Attached: super-nintendo-world-999515.jpg (655x368, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AYURxfaTdpY
youtube.com/watch?v=4fviRxHOhHY
youtube.com/watch?v=NQHUomtWDxI
orlandoparkstop.com/news/rumors/when-will-super-nintendo-world-open-at-universal-parks/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've been to DisneyLand 3x and everytime I've also gone to Universal Studios. I think a lot of people do that as well. I did forget this was a thing though, I gotta go back before I get too old and it's just sad. May already be too late though.

I only visited Disney a couple times when I was a kid. Most of the time I just go to Universal Studios in Orlando. Nothing really attracts me to Disney, and them pushing Star Wars and Avatar of all things isn't helping matters. Universal getting Nintendo World is just icing on the cake for me.

They're not doing so well lately.

Attached: STAR WARS.jpg (744x814, 99K)

If I didn't have to fly to Japan, maybe.

>new sterile nsmb style
Into the gomibako it goes

>release a new park section
>has LITERALLY one ride and its a stationary game ride
>tons of extremely overpriced shit to buy on top of admission
gee i wonder why people didnt like it

It’s one part of a bigger theme park. Nintendo is just licensing out since they have a surprisingly good partnership with Universal considering they tried to sue there ass back when Donkey Kong came out. There also handling the Mario Bros Movie

Also
>Based on sequels instead of OT

I've heard the immersion and quality are also a bit fucky. It's not cheap like Superstar Limo or Hong Kong Disneyland, but more awkward if anything.

Looks promising since Universal’s been taking a cue from Disney’s park design philosophies with Harry Potter, etc. The one in Japan will be better I’m sure but I’m still miffed that Nintendo didn’t partner with Disney to have an entire park built or something

Looks fun.

Attached: Nintendo-Model-DonkeyKong.jpg (1080x1080, 155K)

youtube.com/watch?v=AYURxfaTdpY

Hoping they'll add more franchises eventually.

Attached: Nintendo-Model-Close.jpg (1080x1080, 156K)

>stationary game ride
This is a good thing. It’s actually interactive like a game this time. Their rides like this should really be like the world’s most immersive and expensive arcade experience

>inkopolis with live concerts

Partnering with Disney would open the door for Disney to try and buy Nintendo they know well to stay the hell away from the conglomerate feeding blob

eh.

They'll probably focus of stuff the average person recognizes.
Even Boomer Moms know who Mario and Donkey Kong are.
I'd put my money of Zelda and Pokemon at some point.

True, but Disney’s parks are way more immersive and in line with what should be provided. My only consolation is that Universal has started copying them

how can star wars be this bad and they don't think episode 8 has anything to do with it?

>regulated amusement part go kart rides
oh wow on-rails speed limited go karts truly capture the game that is mario kart
highly doubt universal will properly deliver

>No Rebellion
>No Empire
>No Death Star
>No Darth Vader
>No Luke Skywalker
>No classic X-Wing

How is this land even Star Wars.

DK's treehouse better be a walkthrough attraction

>Would you visit Nintendoland?
No.

Would they have costumed characters walking around? Because I would totally harass Peach.

From what I’ve heard from a sister and friend, Disneyland has a lot of indoor attractions. You sit in the seats that move you around and give a sense of velocity and gravity, but it’s all on a screen.
Maybe people expected outdoor roller coasters instead of 4D rides?

This
It be pretty easy just to include those characters instead of trying to be immersive to just the nu trilogy. Surprised Hondo is part of the Millennium Falcon ride.

Attached: Galaxys-Edge-Hondo-Ohnaka-Featured-1200x676.jpg (1200x676, 89K)

god, that place will be full of manchildren and manchild autists. sounds like a nightmare

cant be worse than the brits walking around in full harry potter robes

I mean amusement parks like Universal are mostly for children. You can't expect them to make anything go beyond 20mph and have parents/kids suffer whiplash from crashing into other people just to sue them.
You want a real go kart experience, go to a real dedicated go kart raceway in your state. Highly recommend it.

they got the aluminum falcon!

So just like DIsney World?

why would I go to an amusement park halfway across the country as an adult? disneyland and universal studios are for families and obsessive fans

>Have two E-tickets at Pandora's opening day
>Pandora gets good traffic
>Have only one E-ticket at Galaxy's Edge
>GE is empty after preview day and opening day

Attached: 7836737181.jpg (800x751, 52K)

but significantly worse. normies have a reason to go to disney parks. less normies will want to go to nintendo land.

All the rides are either really old and short, or just have you in a seat with a room and a screen. It gets old quick.

>Would you visit Nintendoland?
I'm not a toddler.

Ok.

Its MUCH worse
>Disney decided to kill all the Legend lore, despite some of them being true to Star Wars and are okay on the character and story standpoint
>replace them with shit writers that marysue their DONUT STEEL
>of all the shit fanfic, they pick this one to represent the Star Wars theme park
>not the prequel, not the new hope era, not even the sequel era or legend
>they choose a woman and her story that consider menstruation as an important part of fucking STAR WARS

Attached: 1560005663776.png (960x720, 827K)

They are going to add one in the USA in 2020.

>>they choose a woman and her story that consider menstruation as an important part of fucking STAR WARS

Attached: Orko DA FUK.jpg (400x296, 38K)

I don't know about you, but little stuff like that I usually enjoy in books. I mean, I don't want to read pages upon pages about period cramps, but small acknowledgements of stuff like "where does the dye for her hair come from" and "do people living on these planets just bleed everywhere or does someone actually sell tampons" whatnot can be midly engaging from a lore standpoint.
I'm probably just autistic though, and I also haven't read the books, so it very well could be just pages and pages of boring drivel.

>people STILL do not realize this is coming to only Japan for the foreseeable future
>yet every normie video game news site keeps talking about it for clickbait
>he thinks Disney is worried at all about competition in Japan

Its coming to the US in 2021, the earliest.

I've been daily counting down the days until the 2020 Tokyo Olympics on workplace Slack IMs with two like-minded gentlemen. The Japanese branch of Super Nintendo World is slated to open by then.

That is the reason why it release that year: the olympics

It's 350 days, btw. A little less than a year until the world can sink its teeth into the World.

Is that a motherfucking Minecart Madness ride?

Yeah. There's little info about this place online, but one thing we do have is a patent for this ride. The patent lets the car appear to jump off the track, over a pit, and come back down. The car is actually being held by a hidden track beneath the track.
youtube.com/watch?v=4fviRxHOhHY

There was also a patent for something which looked like it would be awesome for a non-vr mario kart ride, but that might not be connected to Nintendo.

Have you seen Mario Kart VR? There's great footage online.

isnt this only in japan?

I can't believe I lived to see this level become a real thing.

Here's the Mario Kart Vr footage
youtube.com/watch?v=NQHUomtWDxI

Attached: Donkey Kong Minecart Ride patent.jpg (474x268, 10K)

what?

US will get it in 2021 in the Hollywood park.

I can't imagine being there eliciting any feelings other than "I wish I could jump on this stuff like in a video game" but I can't triple jump irl and if I try and blj up the stairs I'm going to bruise my coccyx and I'm just going to leave sadder than I went in.

The thwomp over the door would be a good environment gag, where it randomly starts to fall when someone walks under it.

my god i knew i moved to LA for a reason. I have a mario hat and a cappy hat for these parks. all I need is a Diddy shirt and a DK tie.

How old are you?

also florida's new theme park

Attached: BLOG_Image-Final-2.jpg (2360x1475, 2.95M)

orlandoparkstop.com/news/rumors/when-will-super-nintendo-world-open-at-universal-parks/
All rumors at the moment but they will add them in the west coast or the east coast.

its why you have rides that focus on specific levels likebet you they will make a Soaring knock off with Mario Flight power ups, each pod will be designated with a feather or leaf or wing cap, or helicopter hat and you chase bowser on his war ship.

you can see Nintendo on the left

Will DK land have Candy Kong? This is important.

Kirby

WHERES THE MINECRAFT THEMEPARK MOJANG

>stevefags reduced to theme park begging

ok but its coming to hollywood right?

prolly not.

About as fucked as Endgame was when Detective Pikachu came out.
Would visit Nintendo World. Really wish they added a Pokemon attraction though.

Attached: PokéPark_photo.jpg (1024x768, 233K)

why do minecrafters think they are entitled at all when their franchise is only around 10 years old.

you know the weirdest thing was that in europe they made a bunch of Sega Theme Parks and they never took off. Mainly because they couldn't compete with the theme parks in the US.

they probably will, and it might synch up with their Pokemon Go apps

microsoft is smart enough to know the themepark game is a shit investment. even disney is only 3 for 5 on theirs and they basically invented the themepark.

just go to a cardboard box ware house and go nuts.