Play game for a long time

>play game for a long time
>can't beat curtain level, boss or objective even if you actually good in this game
>friend that never played this game completing it on the first try
Have this ever happened with you?

Attached: 1563419284419.webm (950x560, 1.77M)

Maybe try the drape level instead.

Maybe you are not as good as you think.

Leaderboards says otherwise ;^)

>friend
no

>cousin playing game
>8 hours in one day
>at last boss
>tried it over a dozen times
>ok let me try
>what are the controls?
>beat it first try

There's something to be said about taking breaks I think

Yeah. There was this emo boy who was my friends roommate in college. I was playing cuphead and he wasn't really into games but thought it was cool. I was stuck on the mech. So he comes over to my room and sits there and fucking beats it after dying once just to learn the controls. He was jumping around and moving left or right while playing it. Really into it. After that I realized that maybe I'm getting to old for these games and not enjoying them like I used to.

Off topic but do I need to clip my rabbit's nails? They're like claws but I'm really scared about doing it wrong and hurting him

Attached: lil bun.jpg (1079x2075, 234K)

go see a doctor nigger

How social do rabbits get?

Don't clip them. I remember that they have sensitive nerves there. They trim them themselves if you buy them a block of oak to scratch

You need to see vet doctor.
DON'T do it yourself

I beat Maleficent for my cousin who was stuck in Kingdom Hearts on my second try. I didn't even know what Kingdom Hearts was until later. He was furious. If only I know that he was about to have a even worse time afterward.

Really social, but you need to sterilize them, if you want them to live 6-8 years longer

Attached: 1563421228302.jpg (2736x2052, 505K)

Does their sex drive kill them early or something

The growth past a certain point doesn't have any veins/nerves but you'll need help finding where that is.

Yes

Oh

nigger

Double nigger

Always go to a vet to do that if you really don't trust yourself.