Fourteen is shit

MOMMY

Attached: ffxiv_09082019_020915_607.png (1920x1080, 2.82M)

I don't know if I should main tank, healer or dps
>Tank
You get to control (somewhat) the flow of the pulls.
It feels a lot more fun because you're essentially playing a blue DPS
Way easier in savage and you don't have to worry too much about your own damage.
However, you often get the finger pointed at you even when it wasn't entirely you're fault.
Repositioning the boss sometimes feels a bit "clunky"

>Healer
One-two button damage rotation so you can't really fuck up DPSing.
Reliant on everyone else to play their roles well
True control over the pace of the run.
If you die, everyone dies
High tensions on not screwing up.
If you panic and run out of resources, you are fucked and SoL.

>DPS
Low tensions for screwing up
Must focus solely on damage
Screwing up your rotation sets you back quite a bit.
Easy to tunnel vision
Easily replaceable.
If you fuck up, people will laugh at your grey parses. You'll be shit talked on either discord/Yea Forums/reddit behind your back.
Anyone wanna put any inputs? I don't know what to go for savage.

You will be laughed at for your parses no matter what role you play.

So which one?

Play the job you enjoy the most. Nothing else matters.

You know, for being constant looming threats to the overall wellbeing of the First, there are surprisingly too few ineractions with Sin Eaters outside of dungeons. I think I counted half a dozen quests during the MSQ that involves fighting them, and maybe a half dozen morei n sidequests

Found the tranny

What if I like multiple? Each in every role?

>You mean to tell me that you don't have your crafters maxed?

Attached: EAV05BKVUAE2Xp2.jpg (1600x900, 103K)

You play the one you enjoy the most. If you can't decide which you enjoy the most, we'll do this.
1-3 Tank / 4-6 Heal / 7-9 DPS / 0 you main the chocobo races

Then play all of them?

I felt this way as well. I was under the impression that the world had been overrun with them but I guess that didn't end up being the case.

Even if it ISNT overrun with them, you are killing their leaders and forcing them into darkness. You'd think they'd put up more resistance than one measly fucking Duty that can be done in like 10 minutes.

Even the Garleans put forth more effort than this shit

No shit, if they were literally everywhere all the time then nobody could live a normal life, and they regularly talk about patrolling and shit to keep Sin Eaters away from people.

not him, but rolling

>Uncoordinated predators aren't as effective as a coordinated fighting force how is this possible?!?!?
Are you the clown that wrote "there must always be a Lich King" or something?

Okay. here it goes. (what the heck are the chocobo races?)

Silly willy, I can't gear all of them up at once.

I do! I just need fisher max and I'm done.

Yeah. I mentioned it a few times before but the story definitely felt a bit less punchy with the sin eaters during the woods and mines part. I mean at that point it was literally, "hey I think there's a lightwarden here, let's just kill it. oh okay we did that already? cool. next area." the sin eaters didn't really feel that dangerous to us after the first half.

They kinda imply out in the wilderness there is a constantly threat of them lore wise. You'd think there'd be at least 1 or 2 spawnable mobs in different zones

>VIDEO GAMES? On MY Yea Forums?

DRK it is then.

Does Feint actually work Dual Earthen Fists and Megalith?

Yes, a threat, not a constant presence. The thing is they could appear anywhere and people who aren't armed/trained to fight them off will just be killed.

The only major threats occur when Lightwardens attack (like in Holminster Switch) and these attacks can happen at pretty much any time and is another big reason why people are constantly thinning out the smaller Sin Eaters as that also takes the edge off those big assaults. The Crystarium is mostly safe thanks to the Crystal tower and Eulmore is safe due to Vaulthry but before those became options there was basically a constant ongoing war against the Sin Eaters and they were losing, as demonstrated by Ran'jit and the many dead Minifilias (without whom the people would likely have been wiped out already)

i think a few of them show up as s+ ranks or some shit like that, so they're still around somewhere

Would you still do it if it meant turning into a sin eater yourself?

Who the fuck was she before being a sin water?

Hell no, I prefer Alisaie

Probably some Bee Hive thot that caught Vauthry's eye

Bros... I'm finally burnt out...