How do you feel about warframe?

How do you feel about warframe?

Attached: mesa warframe.jpg (884x699, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mNoedF8lRZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I sunk 80 forma each into Mesa and Mesa Prime then quit

Too grindy.

played around 1200 hours, did the first nightwave and when the second dropped I stopped giving a fuck.
I can't even be bothered with logging on.

Didn't play much but it seemed to have a very wholesome community

>Dog Days Captura doesnt spawn your Warframe with an Inner Tube
Why? If not as an Auxillary Cosmetic why not at least for that Captura Scene?

Attached: Beach_Slipper.png (1657x930, 2.17M)

It's a dogshit game and it makes no sense that the primes of every frame are easier to get than the originals.
They should've required the original as a recipe part for the prime.

got bored of it years ago, can't imagine how much feature bloat it has now

I feel like valkyr has a nice ass but I quit years ago so who knows anymore

I have like 3k hours clocked. I still play it about an hour a day. It stops me from playing shitty gacha games when I'm bored so I'm grateful for that. It's ok. DE is incompetent.

Made a bunch of great prime frames then got bored. The effort required to get slightly more out of my frames wasn't worth it.

I've played way less than you but that's basically how I ended up dropping off as well. Spent weeks and weeks doing those Nightwave things always feeling like I had to log in and get them done, feel like shit if I ended up missing one that gave a lot of points. Finished it then didn't feel like logging on any more.

>Mesa Prime's chaps are still not an auxiliary slot
I want to see at that fine ass and sexy golden boots

>getting horny about asses
Is every WF player gay or a nigger?

neither of those but that's all you look at in a third person game, user. I like Wisp sway from her noble and walking animation

basically

Attached: warframe.jpg (397x567, 105K)

God-tier gameplay loop and mechanics, solid art design and music, but no sense of final payoff or objective. The game is its own reward, and if you don't find the mission-to-mission play fun it falls flat.
Sunk a little over 1k hours into it over about 6 years. Overall I spent more time than it was worth, but I don't feel like it was really wasted.

Attached: void.jpg (1024x576, 127K)

good stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=mNoedF8lRZY

I don't really understand the appeal of this game.
I feel like a large part of the praise it gets is from sunk cost fallacy of it's player base.
The gameplay is fairly mediocre but I suppose that's just a matter of opinion.

Best track on the OST right there. Whatever instrument comes in around 1:10 is a fantastic touch.

Trash with utterly incompetent retard devs.

Circlejerks are so wholesome.

I played it for awhile and got a cape that looks like bacon strips hanging from my shoulders so I changed my character to be red and white to look like raw beef with bacon strips and then I laughed at that for a couple days before uninstalling.

I logged in somewhat recently and didn't know what to do on the ship to play the game, I tried to go on a mission solo and it dumped me into the middle of an ongoing game where a group of people were already fighting and I didn't know what to do and felt like an idiot so I panic alt-f4'd and uninstalled again.

Attached: 1271058879388.jpg (409x337, 18K)

I like it but i'm still new crafting rhino right now i really just want that warframe ass'n titty though

Warframe's existence is offensive. It takes an interesting original science fiction setting, wraps it in decent and varied gameplay, then makes you do it over and over again till you're absolutely sick of it. It's appalling.

>no inner tube
So its a waste of 1000 pearls then. Might as well let us buy the Inner Tube or the Water Gun.

had potential but stagnated too hard and never got past the problem of gear mattering more than skill
1 shotting everything was boring as fuck

Attached: warframe hours.png (945x112, 42K)

While the game is neat and fun there is just too much grind. You have to be ready to put hundreds of hours into it to progress/collect stuff. Or, just dump the dosh.

I have introduced 17 people too warfare. Only 4 made it to the Second Dream quest, and once realized that the reward for it is just another system to grind they quit.

I guess that the addition of constant grinds keeps their core base satisfied, but holy shit the new player experince must be a nightmare.

shit destiny clone and destiny is already a shit game

destiny is a warframe clone

Once good for seasonal binges. Has since crossed the threshold into not being worth it. I'm not going to forma an exalted weapon. Not when the meta is as unforgiving as ever and I'm not actually going to stop using my [insert heavy blade prime] that was bis for my 4 already

>bis
>warframe

Attached: 1375071789319.png (720x722, 244K)

Needs crossplay/account transfer capabilities. Everything else is great.

Like it not there exists a quantifiable idea of Best in Slot for warframe. Just being good enough to one-shot sortie 3 enemies is fine but you want better

>but you want better
when? Endless missions haven't been relevant since void keys were a thing, and 99.9% of content can be cleared with a well-modded Braton Prime. The only gearcheck anyone cares about is the amp you bring into a tricap.

>t.seething poorfag

Oh, I see - we're talking about le "endgame."

Enjoy whaling for lazy Canadians.

Attached: 1477149167678.jpg (236x278, 13K)

I keep trying to get into it, have a good time for the first few sessions but it can never hold my interest.

I don't see what people like about this game. The core gameplay loop is just grinding to meet a stat check so you can grind to meet the next stat check. There's no challenge to anything if you have the right gear.

pic rel + about 200 hours playing through discord if not more

game gets extremely stale at some point if you're not into brainless grind.

don't get me wrong the core gameplay loop is fun and all that jazz but the power creep has gotten so much out of hand that some frames are rendered completely useless

right now just having the routine of logging in to get daily logins and alt f4 instantly, not gonna play it until some major update comes out like empyrean, which i'm probably gonna play for a week tops and then quit again

what this game needs is some actual challenging gamemode that you can't just dps through - new jupiter flying boss was a step in the right direction but they could expand on puzzles like they did with lua spy

AND a decent pvp mode

destiny 2 actually feels better than wf now that you have a good chunk of stuff to grind, the gunplay there is amazing and pvp is pretty good

Attached: chrome_yvLn2geYTe.png (633x133, 46K)

Action shooter platformer with a bizarre and ever growing collection of words they invented entirely for use in the game. It makes overhearing a conversation about it sound like you walked into a scientologist meeting

Pretty much this, it's fun when you want to try out stuff because the game offers a huge amount of classes and weapons but when you're tired of doing that it's pretty much over
>playing through discord
>reddit spacing
>caring about pvp
>destiny 2 better than any game
I mean i kinda agree on the repetiveness but what the fuck dude

typing through phone and i can never fucking tell if it's a new line or not man, played through discord cause i didn't know that you don't need to play through it to get the bundles from it

this, destiny 2 is unironically better now

Attached: wrf.png (287x118, 55K)

There is no endgame unless you count getting better rivens and bigger numbers endgame.
Then they started nerfing the fuck out of them. Yes some weapons are OP, but that's the fucking point.
Nerfing rivens is not gonna make the game harder, it's just a slap in the face for people who grinded kuva or spent shitload of plat.
Thank god I didn't do much of either.
Lost the will to log in after the last riven nerf and the nightwave grind already killed my interest in the game.

>rivens were introduced to make shit weapons usable
>they just made meta weapons stronger
rivens were a fucking mistake

Most people spent 100+,no, 1000+ hours on the game & are burned out/bored/write "the game iz bad"...

rivens should be completely utility stats oriented
got myself a good braton riven with magazine size, reload speed, damage and -impact
completely eliminates impact procs and makes reloads way less annoying
but yeah then you have that one lanka riven which gives it +9001% damage

you're an idiot

Yeah, they're a mistake, but DE shouldn't punish people for their own mistake.
What is even the point of nerfing rivens? It's not like they have any influence on pvp (lol pvp in warframe) and people are one shotting whatever enemy the game can throw at them anyway.
So why piss off those who invested time/money on good rivens?

warframe came out a year before destiny did

You don't use rivens on "meta" weapons because they have low disposition, retard. You use them on stuff like Khom to make them stronger than tigris p etc.

>add the ultimate master sword
>only weapon that requires the materials from selling prime parts to craft
>give it a higher max level than every other weapon in the game
>give it a special ability against alien robots when you forma it 5 times to max out its levels
>literally nothing in the game is hard enough to actually justify using it

All they need to do to make warframe perfect is make actual endgame content that requires minmaxing. But they refuse to.

I got bored and stopped playing

The game is slowly dying. Player retention isn't that good, because it's a grindy highly unpolished beta of a game. No amount of pretty post-processing DE (read: Tencent) throw at it will suddenly fix all the spaghetti code at its base. Bringing up that the Warframe team is incredibly ambitious or that the game is free is completely irrelevant to how good the game actually is and how much worth or enjoyment it can bring. Obviously, people that are forcing themselves to like it will disagree, but that's just their Stockholm's syndrome acting up.

I come back roughly years to grind the content I missed out on in a month. That should tell you how godawful their development cycle is. I've never felt challenged in the game either when by all rights I should be far behind people who have been playing for ages when I do the big boss fights

Low dispo weapons still get more out of a riven than any single mod could give them in the whole game. Getting crit damage, crit multi, damage, multi shot or status with a pointless negative (or a positive negative like minus impact) will give tons more damage to a 'meta' weapon. You'd be retarded to use a shit tier weapon with a max riven dispo rolling the same stats