Why doesn’t Sakurai care about spoilers?

Attached: B281619B-96EF-42D5-8AA6-F3E538E3A91B.jpg (1280x720, 187K)

Because it doesn't let him realise the character to its full potential, mainly.
Where would he draw the line?

not any worse than showing fiora as a machina

Wait are you telling me you play smash bros without having played at least one game of every single character in the roster

what the fuck is wrong with you get out of here now

What's the spoiler?

If i didn’t play the game how the fuck would i know it’s a spoiler you gamer?

i have never played persona, bayonetta, pokemon, only played FE shadow dragon, and never played f zero

>No Pokemon
Holy based

so if you already played the game why would you care about spoilers?

More proof that Sans is in

Because people who play that spirit battle and then start playing the game when it comes out on the Switch will immediately realize it’s a spoiler.

knight dude in the back is trying to kill you for half the game until he finds out he's been bamboozled, then he joins the party.
It's not really that big of a spoiler, it's more of a relief to know the whole "we think you're the bad guy" thing doesn't last the whole game.

They all get ligma

yeah i grew up in a sony house, first nintendo was a hand me down gamecube from cousins who had gotten a wii. melee was our only game for like a year, and the only characters i knew were mario ones, donkey kong, and i knew the pokemon because we watched the show

Big if true

So whats the spoiler milkboi, i dont give a shit about DQXI

Pretty much everyone who has payed attention to the advertising, trailers for DQ11S or has played the game knows that Hendrik in act two joins the party after chasing your holy ass throughout act 1 after getting backstabbed by the big bad dude that has horns for ears

Attached: -NaDndjz_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

I dont get it

Its a 2 year old game retard

they already showed him with the party in the E3 trailers for S

hendrik works for a king who is possessed by the big bad, and is trying to kill you believing you to be the harbinger of doom until about 35 hours in when he realizes what is going down

Everyone spoils his character reveals anyways
Fuck em

Wait I wanna try to guess who’s who

Ike = guy in the back
D3 = Short fat guy
Zelda = Girl in green
Zamus = girl on the left most side
Robin = short red girl
Link = Middle dude

Attached: 02B2E47F-517D-4431-914E-E5213EABE025.jpg (854x480, 66K)

I forgot Sheik, but obviously she should be the only one I didn’t mention, the dude in the green hoodie

we all played the game already, cry more nitentard

I've never played a Fire Emblem game and never will.

Based, play Final Fantasy Tactics, Ogre Battle and Vandal Hearts instead.

spirit mode is hogwild. straight up this one has to be the craziest thing that has ever been in a smash bros game. not only for the spoiler but just for how unflinchingly bleak it is.

Attached: 0b4.jpg (600x857, 50K)

Why not?

He knows nobody outside of Japan gives a shit about Dragon Quest, so he can go nuts with the content.

Which is fucking stupid considering only three persons can participate in a chain attack. Sakurai literally broke the logic of Shulk's Final Smash just to shoehorn a heavy spoiler in there for no reason.

top kek

Nigga the in game loading screens show the whole party

Cope

he wanted robutts and who the fuck cares if it's spoiled for smash secondaries, anyone who cared beat that game almost 10 years ago.

Smash has never given two fucks about spoilers.

Attached: Sheik_SSBM.jpg (200x266, 13K)

Incorrect
Link = saiyan blue guy
Sheik = middle gay

Why should he?

lolwut holy shit

You played the absolute worst Fire Emblem game

he just wanted to hard deconfirm Fiora, which he later undid by not changing Robin's final smash.

That's a Shame, 5 of them are some of the best games ever made.

Hendrik being a party member, which I never had spoiled for me in the better part of a year that passed between me getting the game and getting to that part of it, even while actively discussing it with others during that time.

you squidward

No, it never shows Hendrik even after he joins. He's not even hidden on the boxart or anything.

Some of the Spirits are pretty good. Most are crap, but some are great.

The loli dies.

isnt it just a port of the nes game with new graphics? personally i hate the life sim fluff and stupid support bullshit, just give me a quick intro every chapter for story and stick to gameplay. marth is also the best lord

This fucking Spirit Battle almost made me straight up smash my Switch.

>they took what was already a mind-numbing slog of a mode and somehow made it even more mind-numbing
>instead of making it actually good

Attached: Capture.png (1139x706, 286K)

I think at this point the only one I haven't played is MGS, and even then I just bought MGS2 a couple weeks ago, so really the only reason I haven't played it is because I'm waiting on a replacement PS2 now.

the only games i've played that have a fighter representation is wii sports and punch-out wii
this includes the fighter's pass DLC. i don't even know who the last two are and i know i haven't played their games

Because you're a faggot, OP. The people who cry spoilers should be playing through games quicker and stop being bitches.

Weirdest bait I've ever read. 7/10, not even mad, bizarre post overall.

it's not bait, i'm being serious, the only games i played as a kid were stuff licensed from tv shows/movies
spongebob bfbb, shrek 2, teen titans, titles like that

Why are you on Yea Forums?? Why do you play smash???

cuz i find the gameplay fun