Can we all agree that these comparisons are accurate Yea Forums?

Can we all agree that these comparisons are accurate Yea Forums?

Attached: Movie to Film Comparisons.jpg (1316x2140, 2.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uLt7lXDCHQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, I can’t agree. These games are more reminiscent of an Adam Sandler film.

I don't get it, I don't watch movies
Are the movies on the right supposed to be good

Edgy as fuck

Comparing Super Mario 64 to Citizen Kane is absolutely correct.
Cope.

The Godfather has been universally considered the GOAT movie for over 40 years, being the first Movie to ever recieve a perfect MetaScore
Empire Strikes Back is the most beloved movie of all time aside from The Godfather
Citizen Kane is widely considered the most influential movie of all time

Ones on the right had better cameras

OoT's and SM64's stories
>princess captured, save her
While Zelda at least tries to add some plot, it's filled with so much holes it's embarassing.

That being said, comparing them to Godfather and Citizen Kane is beyond insulting. Fuck off

Attached: Your average Nintendofag.jpg (320x475, 29K)

>thinking the image is comparing stories
Absolute brainlet.

Final Fantasy 7 is shit (yes Empire is the weakest of the three movies obviously but its still good)
If Mario 64 is Citizen Kane (which I think is a pretty good analogy),
The Godfather would be Metroid Prime, Dark Souls, Thief, Deus Ex or maybe Half Life 1.
Empire would be something like Portal 2, Ocarina of Time, RE4 or CoD 4 if we are generous to it. (a popcorn pleb game that is good and takes the series in a new direction).

Imagine being this fucking retarded & contrarian, nothing even comes close to Ocarina of Time's level of critical acclaim. It will never be surpassed as the Consensus GOAT, which is why it's exactly identical to how people view The Godfather

>The Godfather is Ocarina of Time
>The Godfather Part II is Majora's Mask
I like this.
I kind of understand Mario 64 and Citizen Kane, but I'm not sure if I follow Star Wars and FFVII. Is it because FMV = revolutionary Visual Effects?

Yep sounds about right

Attached: top films vs games.jpg (3000x1383, 1.61M)

basic entry level games and films

FF6 is the Original Star Wars Trilogy, it's plot is structured exactly the same
> First Half of World of Balance = A New Hope
> 2nd Half of World of Balance = Empire Strikes Back
> World of Ruin = Return of the Jedi

So which movies are the other games?

No idea about most of them but The Dark Knight should be The Last of Us, Resident Evil 4 is Spirited Away, A Link To The Past is The Godfather 2

Tetris=Birth of a Nation

I’m trying to think of a good analog for the Bourne Trilogy, it implemented a good device that works fine when done with purpose and proper execution (youtu.be/uLt7lXDCHQ0 unironically uses quick cuts well by having each cut give a piece of information in a very primal way) but became a popular way to take shortcuts for lazy creators (when quick cuts accomplish nothing but hide that the actors aren’t even close to hitting each other) maybe RE4

Way too autistically specific. RE4 would be a movie that took the horror genre of film into a new direction.

Nice bait... Fuck you tho

RE4 would be fucking Dawn of the Dead remake
Dumb action, misses the point of the originals, little substance

Is there a movie that was super big and iconic when it was out, but everyone in retrospect realized it's dogshit in the current age?

Because that'd be Gen 1 Pokemon

Titanic

Metroid Prime is the worst piece of shit I have ever played. Every time I obtained a powerful I had to backtrack the whole thing. Then there was the artifact hunt which revolved solely around backtracking.

You can tell someone is a shit eater when they consider Metroid Prime to be a good game.