Final Fantasy X "HD Remaster" Yuna comparison

Here is a Yuna comparison. All the PS2 screenshots (PCSX2) were taken by me. The "HD Remaster" screenshots were taken from Google Images and some were taken manually by me from YouTube videos. The differences are fucking obvious, no commentary needed.

Attached: Yuna comparison.jpg (1832x6600, 2.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalspy.com/videogames/final-fantasy/a541961/final-fantasy-x-x-2-hd-remaster-development-was-outsourced/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And here is a bonus comparison. Tidus' face looks retarded -- just like most of the faces in the remaster, it looks cartoonish and silly. Also, Lulu's necklaces look shit.

Attached: Tidus comparison.jpg (1280x2880, 1.84M)

And?

Continuation from this thread:

The remaster was already fucked from the fact they changed the music.

Now they added unnecessary guitars or techno to fuck up the original songs

Legit autism

You made a SEPARATE THREAD just for this?
You are legitimately insane

is this autism

>this guy bought the HD remaster

Attached: kekekekekekek.jpg (728x676, 58K)

Look up the md5 for most of his images on the archives, he has been doing this for 4 years.

The thread died, so I couldn't post in it anymore. That's how it works here. Why are you seething so much?

Attached: PicsArt_08-08-11.56.19.jpg (1901x1080, 212K)

I only began playing FFX on emulator last month * and didn't know a remaster existed a few months back because I don't pay any attention to what Squenix puts out nowadays, but okay.

* see:
Note the filenames; gsdx_20190730040649 etc -- 2019 07 30.

>Look up the md5 for most of his images
Yeah, good luck with that, please do, and report back with links to all those imaginary threads of yours. Have fun!

why is her hair super dark sometimes in the remaster?

There’s the redone orchestral version and there’s the original in the remaster user. You can choose. Plus it comes with the international additions like dark Aeons and penance

They had to redo some stuff like what happened with Silent Hill.

The pal versins had the international content in English right?

Is emulating that the.best version available?

The version I'm emulating is the Undub version (so it has the original Japanese voices) of the International.

Pic related.

By far the best version of FFX to play. If you have a modded PS2 you can of course play it directly on that, no need to emulate it. Played it on PS2 many years ago.

Attached: gsdx_20190809061037__1080.jpg (1920x1080, 901K)

Square Enix has been smearing their excrement all over series since the merger. I don't understand how anyone can have any hope for the FF7 remake.

The right side is hilariously bad.

You guys are exaggerated. I played both original and remastered but still got the same experience

This is JRPG from 2 decade ago dammit. Graphic doesn't really matter

You are right that the graphics don't matter but the reason a lot of people care about this is because when people hear the words HD remaster they expect real HD graphics and thats why they buy the game. And if they haven't played the original then they don't realize how much they got scammed. It's very deceptive to make people believe they'll get some sort of amazing HD experience while in reality it in many ways looks worse than even native PS2 graphics.

Never let chinese remaster your games. I am amazed KH remasters are so good and X so bad

What's sad about this is that now the "HD Remaster" version has become the standard official version. It's what everyone is playing. On YT almost all FFX videos are of the remaster and on the FF wiki all the screenshots are from it. So the original is buried underneath all that, unnoticed, nearly forgotten.

OP I'm already autistic enough to handle this on my own.

Attached: Yuna.webm (540x508, 233K)

But if you want to help me out I'll give you a pro tip.

#1 do side-by-side or webm comparisons

Attached: X2nhie0.jpg (1476x2000, 276K)

moar info about that:
digitalspy.com/videogames/final-fantasy/a541961/final-fantasy-x-x-2-hd-remaster-development-was-outsourced/

how is it possibly the same experience when the faces dont even look the same? who even is this character? often the facial expressions are totally different or just off in some way... all the subtle emotion conveyed in the original through the faces has been erased or altered in the remaster

Attached: 37-4-1469860309.png (1166x807, 1.56M)

What you're doing is promoting a shit product.

Attached: just kill me.webm (1418x1022, 245K)

Based ps4 giving Yuna superior anglo head shape.

>comparison
>different scenes
That said yes Virtuos are fucking trash, but what could you expect from bugmen

>comparrison
>emulated

>defending shit remasters for free

No idea but this is Wakka.

Attached: Wakka PS2.png (960x540, 761K)

this is a direct comparison

Attached: crack cocaine.jpg (500x216, 25K)

>it's alright to misrepresent information if it suits me
You are the worst kind of fucking retard.

How is OP misrepresenting games by posting pictures of them?

Attached: 1541139192450.png (617x347, 55K)

Here, make a webm with these. I made a gif but a webm made from the source images would be better.

Attached: Wakka PS2 728x538.png (728x538, 590K)

same res and positioned appropriately

Attached: Wakka remaster 728x538.png (728x538, 698K)

Here's the gif.

Attached: Wakka gif.gif (728x538, 547K)