Bloodstained

So now they released a patch that fixed some bugs but also nerfed a bunch of shit for some reason, Thoughts on the patch?

Attached: 49c60e151255a3bf69ff422380dedc62_original.jpg (1024x576, 261K)

I pirated it and I noticed there was a torrent for the update. Is it worth it? Anything of interest besides the nerfs. No way in hell I'm gonna do it for just nerfs

>Continually nerfing items/abilities in a single player game rather than buffing the shitty ones

Bruh...

Attached: 1563012213561.jpg (725x1024, 125K)

Is the switch version fixed yet?

my thoughts are when is the iga dlc that was supposed to be out a month ago gonna release on ps4

>tfw the Switch version is still unplayable

Attached: 1561786314244.jpg (1421x1124, 128K)

What got nerfed? Did the lilim transformation get hit?

Sadly, yes

Attached: 1561356461059.jpg (1080x1439, 153K)

Also wondering this

>pc version still has consistent crashes on things like bookshelves
>this will probably never be fixed
>instead, they're working on paid costume dlc

I thought the Iga Back Pack DLC was a backer exclusive DLC. Do I have to pay for it now?

8bit wepons got nerfed? some were OP as fuck early and mid game

NO
WHY

>game has obviously OP shit like the bunny suit that make the entire fucking game trivial and brain dead
>autists: WHY U NERF SINGL PLAYR GAME

a yikes every time

Your overpowered shit got nerfed, deal with it. Game is too easy and the devs know it

The worst of the lag has been fixed. There's still a little when too much is going on on screen, but boss battles are now largely stable 30fps. The game is also more stable in general.

Still needs a lot of work but this is the bare minimum state it should have launched in.

Yeah! You tell him! That stuff was ruining ranked team deathmatch SO fucking bad. Might make it out of bronze now that liliumfags are not ruining everything. :(

if you backed it, no.

nerfing a singleplayer game makes no sense. its like what happenned to the bee in borderlands 2

I thought they could have hidden their reveal teaser a bit better.

Attached: miriam confirmed.png (1028x1034, 1.53M)

Attached: 1554564397287.jpg (558x614, 18K)

>>pc version still has consistent crashes on things like bookshelves
Really? I played for like 100 hours and didn't see any crashes or even bugs, only that one where items get stuck in the wall but come to you anyway, and I played most of the game on version 1.05, the first 15 hours were in the release version and I didn't have anything weird happening either.

My only crash was on hitting grade 9 poison resist, which kinda sucked because I hadn't saved since before I began the grind from grade 1.

>Stop having fun!!!1!!
In singleplayer nothing forces any player to use overpowered or underpowered stuff, unless the game is too hard, which obviously isn't the case, so just let people play the game they paid for however they want, faggot.