What do you expect from King of Fighters XV?

Attached: kofxiv_team_mexico_750.jpg (750x400, 261K)

ps3 graphics finally

its going to look like SamSho

A tiny roster. People turned their nose up at fifty characters so now we'll get 18 since SNK will spend the entire budget on graphics.

Eiji Kisaragi
Wolfgang Krauser
Takuma/Mr. Karate

Even better.
Probably this but not that small. I could see 10 teams, maybe 9 teams with a couple bosses.

Attached: kofxv Raiden.png (465x230, 150K)

Espero mucho shitposting latino :v

I want my nigga Shingo back.

Attached: 450px-Shingo-k3.jpg (450x600, 35K)

NO BAIKEN NO BUY

I want sprites back

you also want to wait 10 years for the game to come out but you do you

2D Sprites

Better graphics

Also I want the rest of the xiii roster back. Its just not the same without the ash saga cast.

I want a qt mexican gf

>ash
Who the fuck is Ash?

This but PS2 graphics.

Attached: AhNOtwC.jpg (1280x1280, 596K)

A Pokemon trainer

not being made by chinks

Non ps2 graphics,I literally don't care about the non sprites like the old games but the PS2 graphics of Kof XIV really look like shit

Specially juri,they make her a generic teen girl instead of the would anal girl she was

Why is KOF so popular with spics and tamales?

>Specially juri,they make her a generic teen girl instead of the would anal girl she was
wtf are you talking about?

rhymes with cumstain

A motherfucking metal slug team (with their own stage), better graphics and the members of your team visibly waiting in the backgound during the fights like in KOF97. Also i hope they keep Vanessa, my waifu

Attached: metal-slug.jpg (380x300, 30K)

if they take a page out of arcsys's book then that would be great.

Because Neo Geo emulation machines were widely spread and popular throughout central American in the 80's-90's

>juri
>kof
Retard

Maybe he means Yuri, but she never was the "anal girl".

Marco was in neogeo battle colluseum.

>juri

Attached: juri under.jpg (1200x916, 173K)

I wish KoF was 2D and had Juri in it

I thought the anal girl was Iori?

Attached: d9j8caj-7a9b5093-9130-457c-9854-33e0e3b5e66c.png (365x600, 159K)

The perfect metal slug team imo would be
>Marco
>Fio
>Allen O Neil (pic related)

Attached: Allen.jpg (1920x1080, 362K)

Isn't Allen dead?

I just hope it doesn't change too much, KOF XIV was in a good standing and I'd rather it not get neutered for the casuals.

And some Metal Slug characters, I know Fio was in Maximum Impact 2 so I'd like for her or Marco to show up

Attached: 73b.gif (500x573, 53K)

The entire point of Verse in KOFXIV was that his defeat released a ton of souls from hell. Dream Match-tier rosters are possible in canon.

Considering that it would be like Another World Team from KOF XIV, i think it doesnt matter.

More mexicans.
A Metal Slug/SamSho team
Good graphics.

Attached: 1564970423863.jpg (1000x711, 170K)

The SNK wiki says
>An interview with the game-makers, which is unlockable in Metal Slug Anthology, reveals that the only thing that keeps Allen alive besides his muscles and guts is his devotion and will to return home to his wife and son after a hard day of fighting.

>SamSho Team (Haohmaru/Nakoruru/Galford)
>Metal Slug Team (Marco/Fio/Allen or Mars People)
>Another World Team (Love Heart/Joan D'Arc/Skullomania)

Attached: 1543770788802.jpg (240x280, 15K)

US Sports Team but Brian Battler is replaced by Johnny Maximum from World Heroes.

>more mexicans
No more mexicans, make new characters from Chile, Argentina and Uragay and call it "Southern Cone Team".

There is already a South America team or i am wrong? I agree tho. One Mexico team is enough

Argentina and Chile would never work together as they fucking hate each other

And Uragay hates both, so it can work.

The South America team was two brazilians and one colombian slut who wanted to be brazilian.

They were added in XIV yeah but the only one I liked personally was Nelson; he took the idea behind Ed from SFV in terms of "Boxer that doesn't need motions to do all of his moves" and made it more complex and interesting. Bandeiras was remarkably unremarkable despite being a Brazilian ninja and Zarina is just kind of annoying despite being hot.

A colombian character cursing like 50 saliors could be neat.

Im ok with this

Can we get strikers back? I can't be the only one who liked them.

you are

Just add everyone that Verse mentions in his win quotes back since their souls were subsequently released as Verse died
Orochi, Igniz, Ash, Rugal, Mizuki from SamSho, Krizalid & Gaidel

10 years and also not ever make profit because of how much it costed to produce.

Leona ABS, better graphics, better story mode and no more Samsho chats.

Nah, fuck that. KOF was never that much anime.

Nelson was before Ed you retard

not necessarily anime, but just the 3D but it looks 2D type of style.

It would be neat if they start using that kind of shader, to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if they start reusing some models from KoF All-Stars and put female Yashiro as DLC.

Shermie

KOF is 90's anime, AOF and Fatal Fury are 80's action movies.

return to the fighting style of 98/99