RIP CLASSIC WOW

Press F. This is what home will look like now

Attached: 62476EFB-8738-44C6-BE37-38BD5076302A.png (1920x1080, 3.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

avoidstreamers.com/
avoidstreamers.com/
us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/9792650621
youtube.com/watch?v=h5KMJJHZVb4&feature=youtu.be&t=47m56s
youtu.be/eWAdB8IEb_o
willitclassic.com/addons
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-GobXQTf6w&t=01m19s
willitclassic.com/view/4VR31ZU8rhLBRxAzSrWW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i choose a different server

WoW was always shit you fucking zoomer.

avoidstreamers.com/

Attached: ebq72y2f7gt11.jpg (4032x3024, 1.18M)

Literally every normie picks the first server on the server list

Pick the second one, instantly you have a populated world which is not filled with the normies.

>thousands of neets waste their time on a beta by following around some dude they give money to for saying something subjectively funny occasionally

I want anime NEETs back please

his face is really saying "what have i done"

>check what server assmongoloid is on
>pick any other server
wow that was hard

yeah I'm sure he really cares about his cancer base that gives him literally thousands of dollars a day and billions of in game gold and rare mats

Attached: 1564542750331.jpg (515x423, 61K)

>someone posted a screenshot in another thread
>dude's reaction video to a WR speedrun has 8x as many views as the WR video itself
>he probably put 20 ads in it
Fuck man I just wanted to distract myself from having no motivation to play games by watching other people play games. This isn't what I signed up for.

Even playing on his servers its easy to avoid him and if the biggest streamer is that easy then any other wow streamer will be easy.

when classic dies after a month they'll be merging all the servers like they've done with nuwow so you'll see all the faggot streamers you wanted to avoid
nublizz is the most incompetent aaa 'developer' on the market right now you think classic will actually be a success in the long term

Everyone likes the things being famous gives you, but no one likes being famous.

You stop being an individual and become a brand.

nostalgia is a hell of a drug

He used to be a weird niche streamer, and enjoyed it. I doubt he's enjoying being worshipped and harassed constantly by stupid zoomers.

imagine being this delusional

imagine supporting nublizz

>zoomers would rather watch vidya than play it

Don't give me that sports analogy, you don't need competitive weight conditioning to play fucking League or WoW

Not him but I consider me playing vanilla a giant fuck you to retail

imagine being retarded

b-b-but you're a retard if you hate a video game because of its fanbase!
T-they have no effect on the enjoyment of the game at all!

The writing's on the wall, classic is going to be outrageously successful and force the idiots designing to retail to finally acknowledge their designs might have shortcomings after all

See, this is why I still come here every now and then. You fuckers have useful information nobody else has.

>still paying Blizzard the same money
>giant fuck you to retail
Can somebody explain this one? I'm having some serious trouble connecting the dots.

you are paying the company that ruined the game in the first place and you believe they won't fuck it all up again? paypig retards are more embarassing than incels

Twitch has more in common with radio than sports. People watch for background noise and the host, not whatever the actual topic is.

>site literally only mentions reddit and discord
speaks loads for people interested in this shit

Hating a company on principle is childish unless they actually committed crimes or something like Gearbox
If a company finally listens to the players and does something right, supporting that while nu-WoW bleeds and dies sends a pretty clear message

Do you know what an mmorpg is?

twitch was a mistake

Blizzard have spent over a decade developing a game with every iteration of it making it either better or worse. The success (or failure) of a vanilla version of your game is a testament to whether you made the right or wrong choices.

I think its pretty obvious vanilla is going to beat retail, and that means everything they are doing in retail is wrong. We have seen this with Runescape, OSRS is now the main development build of RS, with retail RS a shadow of itself, with less players and less developers. It means all the updates they thought were great were actually shit, and they got it wrong to develop the game the way they did. Consequently, OSRS is actually really fucking good now and far better than the previous pathway they took to develop the game.

The whole industry, if they stop acting like retarded children, will suddenly have to admit that people dont want immersion breaking daily challenges/achievement raid finding casual no-difficulty shitshow which we call modern MMOs. They want something like vanilla WoW.

Whether we get a repeat of OSRS and classic goes on a new development stream we'll just have to wait and see, the fact they are planning progression (at least until TBC) means they are already on the wrong path. If they go to TBC and then make new updates, WoW might actually become a really good MMO, if they follow through to TBC, its fucked.

Thats why.

>This man unironically thinks that twitch thot is dating him without ulterior motives
What a dumbass lol

>they may have ruined every franchise they created but Ill give them money for this new thing that'll show them

there will be faggot streamers on every server getting handouts and have asskissers following them 24/7
classic is dead

All those zoomers will quite once they realize how hard and boring the game is.

Then I stop.

I never played WoW beyond private servers because by the time I could pay for it, it was Wraith and shit. I want to play vanilla because its a good game and fun. Yes, I will give them money to do so. And if they fuck it up, I will stop.

Thats how capitalism works. You pay to play what you enjoy and stop when its shit. And im not some sunk cost cuck who will keep paying, if the game looks like its going to shit im out.

What do you want to mention? Fucking Yea Forums or the /vg/ thread?

based

>choose horde
>all zoomers try to lvl1 rush to Asmon in raid party
>leveling is free of cancer
>at 60s there is a way to get good PvP
Seems nice to me. A lot of zoomers means there is will be room for interaction, but also avoiding locations with them will let to have pretty comfy leveling.

He looks like he sold his soul

The only people who will measure the metrics of "if Vanilla beats Retail" will be Blizzard themselves. Just like they stopped sharing subscriber numbers for retail wow. All that will matter tbqh is that at the end of the day the WoW brand yields money somehow.

>classic goes on a new development stream

I think by definition classic will be on a pretty predictable development stream. It'd be more meaningful if retail started picking up old classic traits it shed.

>The whole industry, if they stop acting like retarded children, will suddenly have to admit that people dont want immersion breaking daily challenges/achievement raid finding casual no-difficulty shitshow which we call modern MMOs. They want something like vanilla WoW.

The whole industry tried to copy vanilla WoW and has left behind a full graveyard for their efforts.

If you enjoy classic more power to you buddy but there's literally nothing more to it than somebody in Activision-Blizzard accounting said "I think this could offset our BFA losses."

that's just the balding jew look

Calm down XIV-kun, shouldn't you be off circle-jerking about your cutscenes?

>The only people who will measure the metrics of "if Vanilla beats Retail"
Thanks captain obvious, and thats based off sub numbers

All they care about is money.

I'm sorry about your mental retardation and inability to read

>The whole industry tried to copy vanilla WoW and has left behind a full graveyard for their efforts.
LITERALLY no one tried.

You get plenty of dumb retards who think shit like Wildstar was a copy of vanilla and they're fucking wrong. No one ever tried to copy the immersion or community building minimalism of vanilla, they made abominations of it and called it a clone. Thats because people still dont fucking understand how simple mechanics in vanilla work, nor how immersion breaking ruins your MMO.

he looks like a rat-person

You call me captain obvious but I'm not part of the swarm of classictards that thinks giving Blizzard money will teach them a thing or two. Seriously, at best it means two expacs after BfA they might flirt with something like old talent trees in retail.

(((rat-person)))

>LMAO NOBODY WILL PLAY CLASSIC NOSTALGIAFAGS BTFO
you guys need to pick one argument

A good point but at this point nobody is going to appreciate the difference when they're staring down the barrel of MMO development and hosting costs for a pretty much guaranteed one year to close disaster. We're stuck waiting for the next break out step in MMO design and it won't be the decomposing gasses coming from WoW's corpse even if it is a classic-flavored belch.

>the fact they are planning progression (at least until TBC) means they are already on the wrong path. If they go to TBC and then make new updates, WoW might actually become a really good MMO, if they follow through to TBC, its fucked.

I don't understand.
Are you saying Blizzard should go in a new development path if they re-release TBC?

No need to pick a different server. The chance that you'll be on the same layer is pretty low.

Let's all roll on sodapoppin's server and corpse camp him for having the gall to suggest he and the other faggot streamers can blacklist anyone.

oof, thank god im oceanic chad and won't have to deal with this shit. who swamp of sorrows chad here?

Attached: 1520022360210.gif (500x281, 1.01M)

It's really funny that people actually have to consider what server they start on because of a streamers. What a fucking weird timeline.

Why is this mummified corpse the face of wow?

You pick a different server anyways because chat is universal accros layers, faction imbalance more so then normal, non existant or monopolised economies, and just overall lower quality of players. Do NOT play on streamer servers, this will help avoidstreamers.com/

Attached: 1361309957016.jpg (280x280, 17K)

legit retail isn't even that bad. LOADS of content and comfy zones, the classes play real nice ever since legion. If blizz got rid of dungeon/raid finder it would easily stay on top for another 10 years.

Based

Attached: 1554682532763.png (1034x1225, 1.41M)

Asmon viewers are cancer

NO EVERYONE WILL BE ON ASMON'S SERVER

That's what Jagex did.

Attached: 1920px-Old_School_Team.png (1536x1024, 3.16M)

I dont play WoW, but I hear about this fag all the time. Does he just do raids on servers?

Aww look at all the kobolds

I will play on the fucking RP PVP server if I have to, dont think I wont.

>When classic first got announced I used to shitpost those threads saying it would require a current WoW account and $15/mo
>Everyone called me a retard and said they obviously wouldn't charge $15/mo for an old game
>Classic is now coming out
>It requires a current WoW account and $15/mo
>Everyone pretends this is fine

You can all suck these nuts.

Attached: 1562720328068.jpg (593x1024, 122K)

bane of all fucking games and society, the united states government needs to shut twitch down.

You guys understand that kobolds are a low level enemy right? This is farm level trash

You're likely right, but fuck I hope you're wrong

Attached: twitchfags.jpg (750x747, 52K)

>If a company finally listens to the players and does something right
They built the most successful MMO in the industry user. They were literally a trendsetter.
Who are these retards bashing modern WoW and looking at classic saying "oh yeah, that's the good shit"?

Yes, TBC/Wrath/Ect was shit

We need something different from that attempt at development.

Just some key examples, LFG was a failure, the focus on gear treadmills and raids was a failure, the focus on homogenizing classes rather than diversifying them was a failure. They have a chance here to do something new and different with the benefit of hindsight.

you mean the youtube leeches. The streamer himself doesn't upload those - it's the youtube leeches that are making $ off of recordings of his stream

>implying forsen will play for longer than a weekend

>MadSeasonShow
I'm pretty sure this guy is a Yea Forumsirgin, his latest video shared this site for people who want to avoid streamers.

>avoidstreamers.com/

ok posted this to some of my WoW friends

imagine playing on the US server and being alliance

>tfw no little girl of my own to love and raise

what is this feeling i dont understand

Attached: 1557129526798.jpg (960x986, 294K)

>not playing on a US server in alliance as the default white character warrior
I mean do you even

and it was garbage. OSRS is now some frankenstein RS2/Nuscape abomination. I knew the team was imcompetent when they left in abusable bugs like NMZ and splashing for years because the retarded community wanted the whole game to be playable afk

imagine playing

That actually looks fun. Beats playing on an empty server.

imagine being at computers

Keep on saying it

Imagine actually liking video games.

I Guess, I miss understood it as user wanting TBC content before a hypothetical OSRS thing.

most big streamers are jews, only a narcissistic self-absorbed cunt would want be a streamer which all jews are

I'm now convinced all those "invite to asmon layer" posts are only making him stronger.

Attached: 1547847074148.jpg (396x474, 31K)

hello newfag

Hot take: The path of WoW's development was the right move at the time to bring in casuals to get them acquainted with the genre. The "loss" of playerbase was caused by said casuals maturing and wanting something more, but Blizzard not realizing it at the time. Now that they have a taste of the inner workings of WoW and MMOs in general, they want depth and difficulty, they want something more than the bland monotony of modern WoW. It's the same thing veterans of the game wanted years ago.

WoW's greatest sin was not keeping in touch with their evolving playerbase and thinking continued casualization with a smidgen of "hardcore" content would forever be the answer to continued growth.

>Inv to Asmon Layer
I thought that was a fucking meme

Attached: 1547334491076.jpg (500x500, 26K)

what happens when Asmon quits Classic after a month?

>I thought that was a fucking meme
its not.

Attached: WoW Classic Spergs.webm (429x155, 2.72M)

Someone a few months back said he told people to spam it in general chat. If it's not a shitty meme of his own making it's at least one he embraces.

Even this board is now getting flooded with these fucking ingrate streamer lemmings.
Anything related to twitch should be permaban on sight.

Anyone else looking forward to griefing streamers? RP-PVP server ftw.

>streamer switches to your server

Why would I avoid streamers? I want to kill them

Asmon plays on a bunch of different servers dude. He has at least one max level character on like a dozen of them.

This. Just watch their streams, and hunt them down with a god tier raid party

Classic is dead on arrival cause autismongold and his retard fanbase are going to literally ruin the servers and economy.

Fuck you faggots, i'd rather play private. And BC/Wrath >>>>>> Vanilla.

>killing influencers
enjoy your ban

>avoid the streamers

you mean, grief them 24/7 on stream as a rogue.

wanna farm mats for flasks? not happening, faggot.

On a serious note, what can you get banned for? I never played WoW, but was a huge D2 nerd. You could get away with anything on that game, the only way to get banned was using hacks. Even that wasn't really that risky. Calling people niggers and guarding their corpse was part of the game. Are you implying I cannot do this on WoW? IS griefing, a bannable offense?

We are finally back bros

Attached: 1565294341429.jpg (700x521, 57K)

I unironically miss cata, it was shit but it was the only exp that all my friends played together, shit was fun

>IS griefing, a bannable offense?
It is now. ESPECIALLY if it's against a streamer. If they don't report you, you can be damn sure their braindead watchers will do it en masse.

We live in a different time these days, user. We can't have such toxic behavior in online games, someone's feelings might get hurt. And you're crazy if you think actiblizz isn't going to protect the guy swindling zoomers in to paying a sub.

Justice will prevail

>tfw cata was when the last of your vanilla friends quit

You're showing that you actually watch this shit.

cata only went to shit in the last raid tier which was bad.

what faction is soda rolling?
i want to join a squad dedicated to hunting down his smug ass

Anything that can be solved via pvp will not be bannable in Classic.
Same-faction griefing however, will be as always. Sending someone mail until their mailbox is full; following them around and tagging their monsters over and over again, or doing fun shit like summoning infernals on your own faction will not be allowed.

Cata started out really well; I liked how they actually designed the zones with flying in mind instead of their usual bullshit of complaining that flying breaks the sense of exploration in a ground-only zone (no shit). Difficult heroics were also great, along with dwarf shamans.

Show evidence. This states explicitly otherwise. "Pvp happens"
>us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/9792650621

Is this made up? Who didn't expect them charging 15 a month? Are you really patting yourself on the back over something this obvious?

Congrats on the room temp IQ, you really did it!

Good, cuz I am going to watch twitch streams and hunt down the motherfuckers since they reveal their location so openly

So will the classez be balanced or will i have to metapick

>Implying streamers won't leave when Classic dies
Are you and retarded?

Literally everyone knew it would have a sub fee
I don't know who you think you were arguing with but it was probably one baiting samefag or something

The classes were always balanced

Who cares? The pve just requires gear and being awake, and every class has some tricks for pvp.

every spec is viable

Imagine being being a seething retail fag just like op? Must be embarrassing being that retarded.

Feral Druid is great I highly recommend it for raiding everyone will love you since you can tank, DPS and off-heal

I saw a clip

Get fit, get job, get laid, start family

Attached: photo_1_the_eternal_boomer_0.jpg (1024x567, 122K)

Despite the constant bitching, WoW has always been one of the best balanced MMOs which contributed heavily to its popularity and longevity.

retail is a better game than classic, not a better MMORPG though

Haha

Especially shaman tank

wait is this shit still $15 since the last time i played it 14 years ago? wtf?

Attached: 1563464542928.jpg (413x604, 36K)

Streamer culture is fucking retarded

Attached: download.jpg (197x255, 11K)

Why the fuck do I keep getting recommended "asmongold reacts to..." vids on my youtube? I don't watch this faggot or play WOW and I keep saying not interested.

This is the typical Classic WoW player. Thoughts?

Attached: typical classic wow player.jpg (804x660, 88K)

balanced

Attached: 1482372345169.webm (1280x720, 1.31M)

Someone awhile back theorized that someone who works on Youtube is an avid Asmongold fan so he fucked with the algorithm so everyone gets recommended an Asmongold video

No but you do need practice to get good at a lot of games, and that takes time that most dont have. Yes its not nearly as hard as being a professional athlete, but it is unattainable by the majority of working people.

>lirik
why

Attached: lirikTHUMP.png (112x112, 26K)

They will be gone after a month. And if they're not, it's because zoomers actually like vanilla wow. If that's the case, then 1. haha streamlined game design btfo forever and 2. the problem will solve itself because the zoomers will actually want to play the game themselves instead of slaving away for their favorite streamer.

But how willing will their fans be in doing the same?

That was my dad, he works at youtube

RP-PvP servers, my nigga.

Even if blizzard didn't ban you for "targeted harassment" you need to realize he will be surrounded by fervent worshipers at all times for the first month and the memes you post admit he'll be funneled gold by these same people so his gear will be good too. He will be constantly healed in PvE so it's not like you can stealth and wait around for him to get low. You'll need to group if you want to actually gank big streamers and even then you won't be corpse camping someone with a legion of zoomers at his beck and call.

He played that shitty ocean ark game for like 2 weeks. There's no way his ADHD ass has the patience to hit 60 though.

Its balanced because he used a soulshard

This fag is calling for blizz to punish griefers. I think he needs to be hunted and his herd culled.

youtube.com/watch?v=h5KMJJHZVb4&feature=youtu.be&t=47m56s

Blizzard's president is a spiteful little faggot of a man who would do anything besides admit he was wrong

stuff like this makes me realize that while game have gotten worse, video game communities have gotten worse too.

You will not be raiding as half of the specs in the game. If that doesn't bother you then just play whatever. Vanilla is not balanced in the least.

it's not fair

Attached: 1542843280436.jpg (1024x619, 54K)

That's not a bad point. I was 13 when everquest came out I had a hard time getting friends to play with me. Some of them loved it at first sight but their parents balked at paying a subscription to play a game. Some of them just thought it looked dumb and wouldn't give it a chance. In the past 20 years the idea of playing an mmo has been normalized.

Why do you reddit meme-spouting faggots need TWO general threads about your shitty fucking game on Yea Forums?

Because it's more popular than your game.

That video is from november two years ago right after classic was announced. Pic related was from the beta during June of this year.

Attached: W4YMad9.png (764x372, 32K)

I guess they aren't too stupid to realize they're the cancer. Their fan club is anyway.

hah
why is forsen on that list?

i dont think he even plays wow

I doubt this will happen, its easy money to just endure the harrasment

This is windows xp all over again

What a retarded take. Do you think that the 25 year old bimbos who date a rich 60+ year olds are also pulling a fast one on them and the old rich guys gets nothing out of those relationships?

Well that was the beauty about classic. No ingame pirvhases. Gold can only help you a bit but it will not matter to the main progress. A dedicated guid and good game coordination will be important. He cant get that out of his fanbase.

This guy is just a paywhore, the only pirpose he has is to lure people into playing the game. As long as you avoid them they wont matter to you

>tfw i gave a girl money and she sends me a masturbation video on the condition i send her my dick pics

Attached: 1564585294688.png (797x448, 615K)

i GUARANTEE THESE KEK WILL CAUSE SOME DRAMA RUIN THE SERVER

and then transfer

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (999x1081, 126K)

he will still get sub money and donation money and will most likely upload footage the day after

>lel my mmo has way too many people in it to be enjoyable
Yeah, I know. This is why you play single-player games, you dumb shits.

>cat lady
>annoying voice
>normie following
>boring
avoiding at all costs

Or ten.

Good god man its WoW. Shit is running the same hotkey lineup and monitoring teammates-ish.

>No but you do need practice to get good at a lot of games
With the exception of technical fighting games and RTS, this doesn't apply to much.

reddit is unironically teeming with information like this if you're not too autistic/prideful to skim it

duh, it's a better website than this shithole overall

I don't get it, how is 1 streamer going to kill the game?

He isn't. Ironically, the entire game is going to kill this 1 streamer.

>He cant get that out of his fanbase.
Even ignoring that he gets some of the most geared people applying for his groups, MC is not diifficult, even for Twitch zoomer trash.

Based.

not even going to play classic but i hope you all have fun

fuuuuuuck there's only one rppvp server but I want to play Alliance for the better cities but I also want to be healed by QT undead girls.

It's funny you guys think you'll be able to avoid streamers on a game with with a very limited number of servers, yet virtually limitless amount of stream-monkies

What, you think they'll actually try to level with their flock of retarded followers devouring all resources and mobs like the plague they are? They're either leveling "alts" themselves, or if you're like assmongler and have a particularly devout base, have one of your personal sycophants do all the work for you.

Literally no where is safe.

which tank classes do I have in classic?

>Literally no where is safe.
For them.

Wait untill we get our own retard guild made specifically for hunting streamers. That's literally the point of world pvp.

will it be atypical if I become human rogue for ganking purposes?

warrior. and druid as off tank. period.

How many of you think this e-celeb streamers will actually stick with classic, though?

Attached: EQN_THAT face.jpg (300x319, 68K)

yes, you need to be an undead rogue

some arent as bad as others, i just want to avoid the huge streamers

When do you guys think wow became bad? I personally played non stop since vanilla till 5.2 in MoP, draenor is when its died for me.

I want to do PVE too.

Wrath is when wow started getting shit.

retail is on decline so a lot. it's their meal ticket.

cata, i enjoyed MoP a lot though, only enjoyed WoD because i always had 4 other friends to play with but i think cata was what started the downfall

That's another reason to avoid them, since they'll probably take away a large amount of players with them if they do leave.

But the pick of the player base was between 3.3. and 4.1

>there are people who will waste $15 on the regular just to be around this guy
then again people also donate to these streamers to hear their message read so what do I know

It's more the fact that he got genuinely assblasted when his fans said she was using him and rushed onto her stream to defend her honor.

same here but i didnt like wotlk which got me into private servers

>barely any EU ones
How come?

Attached: DwH5scQUwAAyt0Y.jpg large.jpg (883x547, 76K)

Why the fuck people even watching him?
He's not funny, not interesting, not entertaining, not even good looking.

The only ones that can save us are the hyper autists that multi account 40+ characters. If one of them decides he hates streamers, and makes their experience miserable enough to quit/transfer it would save us all.

I heard people can pay the subscription with in game gold, will this be possible on classic?

absolutely excellent if you have a good pc. Imagine wiping that area as a lvl 60 UD mage with just two arcane explosions lol

ya just collect 140k gold on retail and buy a month

You cracked the code chief, it's a "right place right time" type of deal. What, you honestly though every rich guy was talented, hard working, interesting, resourceful, or good looking? No, there's plenty of people that are literally as worthless as the average neet who still have it all, the same way literal fucking retards were born and lived as kings back in the day. There's more demand for "rent a friend" these days than rent a gf, it's fucking sad.

30 year old boomer here.
I can't play most games nowadays without losing interest immediately or feeling like im wasting my time, so i just watch twitch while im doing something else such as coding or practicing music.
I hope one day you'll grow out of playing video games too and find something more productive to do with your time.

when will they end it so she's forced to be an instagram whore and realize it doesn't make enough money so she starts selling nudes?

Attached: EBd0eVxXoAAlvq1.jpg (909x1694, 179K)

plastic dick sucking lips should be immediately raising alarms to people. stay away.

>when will they end it
Why would they?

loses interest? pretty much how all relationships go 2+ years in.

Layering

>he's getting sex with girl with hot body
>she's getting sweet moni
This shit is more stable than 95% of 'regular' relationships.

>class purges all the nostalgic losers and retail can now be good again

based

Attached: 1518107464416.png (646x700, 169K)

>Pvp
>no stun-remover

his own fault desu. even if warriors were shit.

>be horde
>dress like sexy human

why not play sexy human

Attached: IMG_20190809_091255.jpg (1080x483, 81K)

That's not what it's all about but they will last long only because she is a dull girl who has no interests. Basically been told she's pretty all her life so it has left her empty with no real aspirations while he finally has the big titty vapid gf he wants that will sex him. They're unironically perfect for each other.

Also she has trust fund money. Her family is loaded. There's a reason why she was able to afford surgery in Korea/Japan for all her work. She did this way before streaming to her 300 viewers.

they don't have a real relationship, it's just a business deal. asmon gives her fame by association and she sucks his disgusting skeleton dick in return

How are you going to grief them when they have an army of people following him 24/7? You won't even get halfway through your rotation before you are dead.

Literally any EU server will be safe.

Attached: e7db9e4e33592de521b23e955084488e.jpg (601x508, 36K)

They make something raise but its not alarms

Fuck this streamer cancer
What are ya rollin?
For me, it'll be an Undead Holy Priest

Attached: 20190228_153344.jpg (416x454, 137K)

I'll agree to help him get the STV trinket, then when the chest spawns I'll leave with the majority of his party and kill him.

Attached: 1558228026125.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

Grief Guild Alpha Squad

asmongold isn't even funny. why are there so many videos of him reacting to videos? he just stares at the screen with his mouth hanging open looking confused.

It's a lose-lose situation with women. You don't let them and they grow resentment toward you and are seen as the jealous type which is unattractive or you do let them post it and you have to pretend you're cool with letting thousands of guys see your girl in things only you should see while she's getting thousands of DM's feeding her ego even more.

McConnel trolling

>as the jealous type which is unattractive
speak for yourself

If only you'd listened, Yea Forums.

Attached: shb.png (1346x2094, 860K)

Autism is funny

Weebs deserve to die

I've finished all the content in ShB I want Classic now.

I just want Blizzard to fix the Vanilla through Wrath armor textures. Make HD updates to them or don't, but fix the fucking stretching and smearing already, a bunch of nice gear is so badly stretched on the models, even the old ones.

Attached: smear.jpg (1920x1080, 382K)

but he's not the funny kind of autistic. he's like the pathetic kind that's addicted to a shit game and lives in a trash heap. he's so lucky he got popular.

girls don't find jealous guys attractive. being insecure is a turn off.

i wish i wanted classic. i burnt out by leveling 2 lv 60s on Lights Hope. and i did two full stress test weekends. but that was enough for me

Imagine how much of a low life you'd have to be to have sex with asmongold just to get money. She could gold dig literally a million Chad's out there, but chooses the filthiest looking skeleton on the face of the Earth.

Wrath killed it for me. With the whole death knight thing, it just killed the levelling as an achievement and part of the journey for you. Instead just a stupid focus on meta-game and end game raiding/pvp.

face it: WoW will NEVER be good because it's very foundational framework is flawed

the game has one sacred philosophy - the player is always getting stronger, and never becomes weaker
therefore, everything until endgame is just an ultimately meaningless stepping stone - content that serves its purpose once and has no reason to ever be touched again

I was late to the party first time around so I rushed through the levelling, I want to read every quest and take it all in this time.

So what's the solution? To make expansions where you get weaker over the course of them, or you do a Samus or Mega Man and lose everything and have to start over?

it was probably extremely easy. he helped her through some mental issues like a year ago when they started talking/dating. once she gets her self confidence back she'll dump him and go traveling.

assmongoloid, esfat and the other alliancetards all rolled on some shitty pve server
just pick the pvp server sodapoppin ISNT on and you'll have a decent server

It's about avoiding the big streamers like Asmongold and Sodapoppin. These will have the absolute biggest impact on a server. Then there's the medium sized ones like Esfand, Staysafe, Venruki and Cdew. These will most likely gravitate to the big ones. After you avoid those you're fine. All the other streamers are irrelevant to the server as a whole

>Who are these retards bashing modern WoW and looking at classic saying "oh yeah, that's the good shit"?
Underages.
They must show everyone how much their internet peepee is big by hating new and liking old, just like those "boomers" do.
You know, you have to be a "boomer" in the internet. You don't want to be a "zoomer" sir, oh no. Because then your internet peepee will be very small, and noone wants that in the age of instant gratification.

Attached: 1561534026531.jpg (960x960, 83K)

take the concept of power and turn it into something that can be flexible and flow among players naturally

for example - have a limited supply of powerful items that only a certain number of players can have at once, and are lost upon death

i would also suggest a movement away from "numbers going up" progression to something more dynamic and skill-based, not only so that early game content doesn't become completely useless as soon as something "better" appears, but also stops repetitive grinding from being the primary way to become more powerful

it would require a lot more than just what i have in mind, you'd probably be looking at something unrecognizable compared to current MMO design

soda will not stream wow classic

>You don't let them and they grow resentment toward you and are seen as the jealous type which is unattractive
i mean you aren't wrong, but putting down the foot on shit you won't take is normal in relationships and usually they respect you for it

Dont call it a grave. Its a layer you choose.

Attached: 1539561594021.png (962x485, 929K)

yea I agree on other issues you should definitely but the foot down but on something like this you just wouldn't win. in the end you're seen as being insecure.

So no levels, not everyone can get everything and you lose what you get anyway if you die for any reason, there is no progression because there's no building up or expanding.

Burgers be jelly of my fellow europoors.

Attached: protesting again, tovarish.jpg (1040x693, 101K)

there is progression, but it's not linear or permanent
it sounds weird but it's the only way to prevent endgame rushing

and if you think that it would turn too many people off to be viable, just look at how popular SMP minecraft servers are
(which i'm not saying MMOs should me minecraft lmao, it's just an example)

What's going on in this webm?

It's something you're going to have describe in far greater detail.

Since Classic will be a rousing success and inevitably go the way or OSRS with a new line of development separate from previous expansions; What are some changes you'd like to see?

Obviously the debuff limit will be the first thing to go and an LFG tool not dungeon queues just a way to visually compile players and groups looking for more would be nice. Plus small class tweaks to even the playing field without detracting from class identity, I'd love to see Vampiric Embrace restore a small amount of mana similar to the Vampiric Touch spell in TBC but maybe tuned down.

Attached: thinkingnoises.png (200x200, 15K)

Except they dont care/want to make quick money off your nostalgia/pad retail numbers with classic subscriptions for next quatery earning call.

Classic would be an excepional failure on a scale never before seen. Its trainwreck would be incredible to watch. And in the end you will be told that indeed you think you do but you dont.

Damn glad I'm yuro

>absolutely can't justify paying 2 weeks of sub just to reserve a name
>all of the names i've thought up will almost certainly be taken on every server
I'm tired of my old alias, I hate how jewish nuBlizz is.

Nah, only 3 characters per account, it's not that much worse than trying to get your name on release day.

INV TO SODAPOPPIN LAYER
INV TO VENRUKI LAYER
INV TO TOWELLIE LAYER
INV TO SUMMIT1G LAYER
INV TO EVERY SINGLE STREAMER ON TWITCH PLAYING THIS GAME FOR THE FIRST MONTH FOR EASY VIEWS LAYER

>tfw Blizzard won't enact any "No streaming" servers for those of us not watching to be bothered by twitch folks

>anything being wrong with RP PVP
It's more fun since you get to take down shitty role plays

>lucky soul fire crit
>omg warlock op!

based retard

sodapoppin apparently isn't streaming unless he changed his mind, months ago he said he wanted to actually experience the game properly

if you no like thing
just like
avoid thing

>barely any EU streamers
feels good

Wait until you see 3 minute mages.

saying nigger unjokingly gets you muted in wow.

He's full of bullshit like most of the other streamers, of course he'll stream, his ego won't be able to resist tens of thousands of viewers on the first day.

if you can't hold back your spastic autism in public you deserve to be muted/banned

All the streambabbies memeing about Asmons layer on Gehennas yesterday

Attached: 1530899916508.jpg (761x563, 56K)

nigger

What if you're right to throw a temper tantrum?

I think he won't
Soda is a whore but he has some integrity left in him

Warrior should of been zerker stance. also could of trinket the stun and popped fire reflect trinket knowing its a destro lock. You see this perceived imbalanced shit constantly but there's always an answer having the autism to have every trick in your bags ready.

based

If I never played wow or any MMO for that matter should I bother with this or should I try something else?

Definitely the trial of the crusader patch. It was the first major patch that I remember disliking. The raid was short as fuck, too easy apart from Anub'Arak. One of the worst sendoff to a memorable warcraft 3 character in the game's history. And then we had multiple raid difficulties introduced for the first time. I personally think multiple raid difficulties was the biggest mistake they've ever done in the game, because it completely made previous raids irrelevant to gearing. However it wasn't that bad compared to what we have these days, but it all started from this patch.

I fucking hate how every major patch resets your gear in retail wow, and it all stems from this fucking raid difficulty problem they have. It was different in vanilla and TBC because even near the end you had new guilds forming to clear the first raids. When it comes welfare epics I think TBC prior daily isle patch did it right. The stuff you got in daily isle was a bit too strong to my taste but I also understand that they wanted newbies to experience tier 5 and parts of tier 6.

He looks like a cockroach

>Entirely changed story in expacs
>Lich King is handled first since Dark Portal should stay fucked for a good while longer
>No Ulduar
>no 80 Naxx
>Azjol'Nerub raid to unfuck everything under northrend before mounting assault on LK
>full siege of icecrown raid instead all the way from wrath gate to the throne
>Naxx and Acheron are recalled to defend citadel and replace the airship battle and upper tier because fuck you none of that shit could fit in a tower that narrow
>LK and Kel'thuzad tag team because BFF
>LK gets killed by players instead of shoehorned rescue by literal who hero from books
>no one required to be LK, undead made directly by him become forsaken or just crumble away if too weak minded
>kel still has phylactery and cult, still undead hijinx in plaguelands for a while longer
>2 years later Varian is back. Players killed Onyxia mid plan so no one to carry out orders to finish him so he fuses back together and reclaims throne
>Black dragonflight surge, surprise it's deathwing
>no cataclysm just some roasted towns and SW property damage
>livid from ony and neffy decapitation and OG shenanigans
>players eventually wound him badly so he fucks off to the ocean to free N'zoth
>fucks up Neptulon's shit on the way down
>angry water decides he likes being free of OGs, teams up with players to stop Deathwing but only gives them waterbreathing and pressure resist or something
>N'zoth is free oh no
>N'zoth kills deathwing for being a pansy and as a show of power
>Naga shenanigans: Serpentshrine Caverns meets Emerald nightmare
>N'zog killed by players, Queen bitch and naga fuck off
>3 years SW is patched up
>Magni gets sick or ded
>Dorf civil war, gnomes fuck off and retake Gnomeregan
>trolls get their level 100 chieftan to kill a level 10 zalazane finally and get islands back
>Centaur find Mul'gore and tauren, start fucking shit up
>orcs busy with wood and elves: Elves belligerent, orcs angry, skirmishes all over
>basically everyone fixing their issues

Attached: 1543083562767.png (388x223, 65K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Golden

But add this video to "why to avoid Twitch streamers"

youtu.be/eWAdB8IEb_o

Attached: 14332532432.jpg (1600x900, 122K)

>WoW Classic World PvP will revolve around streamers trying to assassinate each other with their own sub armies
>Streamers end up becoming the new faction leaders except that they can freely move around the world

War......War has changed.

Lots of people having fun together? Sweet.

Personally I'm going to find a quiet server to start on. Slip under a duvet with a cup of soup and get comfy the likes of which even god has never seen.

>Play on EU
>Play Horde
>Play on PvP culture

Ah yes, I pity the Americans and their streamer problems, I’ll be fighting Night Elves in Ashenvale

>>barely any EU ones
>How come?
Because Twitch is about circlejerking same "creators" basically most of streamers live not only in NA but in Austin. You don't become big streamer now unless you jerk of Asmongold, Soda, trainwrekz podcast, Rajpatel "show" GreekgodfatsubtomebecauseI'mfatpittymeX. You have to suck their dicks to get big, that's why there's almost no big EU streamers not only in WoW but in general, you have to suck dick of NA streamer clique to exist. The only exception is Forsen because he stole enough Yea Forums memes he doesn't have to depend on NA. But look at Nymn who can't get big and constantly has to leech from Forsen or try to suck Austin Streamer powerhouse, look at any streamer from EU who tries to get big or stay big, he has to interact with NA Austin retards.

Attached: 1558788265935.png (483x3182, 377K)

Part 2. Used all 2000 characters on that one
>Suddenly issues with magic of all sorts
>Dalaran shield fails, new Alliance capital
>first suspect Maly since he's a nutter
>turns out he's alright now after a good nap
>suspect 2: demons
>demons fuck shit up but have magic issues as well
>Suspect 3: Khadgar
>Ding ding ding! Khadders is fucking shit up trying to let someone know that Sons of Lothar are alive and on a big hunk of draenor floating in space
>Go back to Medivh's tower to make a portal for them because of the leylines or something
>TOO MUCH POWER
>tower torn from existence along with players
>Some void and twisting nether problems and you make it to Sons of Lothar at least but you're stranded there with them now
>tower still has strong ties to Azeroth leylines, could still make it back but not enough power
>illidan is alive and on rock as well as the high elves
>Whatever he was forgiven by his brother so we'll accept his help
>elves use magitech to harvest magic ie tempest keep
>make it back to Azeroth 10 years in the future
>damnit x shit is too fucked up
>turns out tower being ripped off the planet caused some crazy shit to go down with leylines still being connected to it
>blue dragonflight and mages everywhere
>world creatures changed by magic, new crop of issues in the old world
>go back through and unfuck the world one more time
>finally demons
>kill em all
>the end
Too lazy and tired to type any more story.

Attached: Worst.png (171x144, 52K)

I was beginning to question my own sanity, thanks user.

>USA
>USA
>USA
>USA
>USA

I assume, don't watch streamershit. Glad to be in EU

Not on the Australian server. We don't have any popular streamers so we are okay.

>they'll be merging all the servers like they've done with nuwow
Merging anything when you can sell realm transfers. Do you even Blizzard, goy?

is there actually going to be one?

>tfw EUChad
>no faggot streamers

Attached: 1552735357371.jpg (297x170, 9K)

I'm amazed I haven't seen a single reference to streamers in the EU stress test. No name variations, no general chat shitposting about Twitch, nothing but people going Moo! and asking for tips on their classes. Mulgore was always based but after seeing the shit community from the NA beta tests i've never been so relieved for a game before

Most Twitch users are from the EU though so explain yourself

>Being this wrong

Stop shilling this beady eyed numale cuck

swamp of sorrows was oceania in the current stress test, so hopefully should at least have one

i wish horde leveling zones weren't so shit
ally zones are comfy and relaxing but horde zones are dry, boring and hostile

Attached: 1558864111186.png (458x546, 138K)

>barrens
>thousand needless
>stonetalon
>not all epitomes of comfy

You're just a cuck lad

Feels good being a civilized european.

>desert
>desert
>more desert
ok pal

Classic is worth the sub fee. BfA isn't. I won't be logging into retail ever again after Classic releases.

>classic thread 1-2 months ago
>comfy everybody discussion what they roll and stuff general very nice threads

>classic threads now
>muh streamer game is dead it will never be the same as before

How scared are retail player right now?

Attached: 1553274526617.png (390x390, 112K)

there will be 6 servers top, you can't escape

Attached: 1495717059806.jpg (260x273, 61K)

Learning to see the beauty in what appears to be barren and hostile is the thinking man's approach. Comfy needs to be discovered, not something you see at face value.

INV ASMON LAYER

>he doesnt enjoy the prospect of a man versus bare, hostile naked and primal nature whilst struggling in the most inhospitable environments with his solitude as sole companion

You're outed, Wojak poster

Im not a gamer I just play wow.

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

Dont go away from Eastern kingdoms/Kalimdor, Just add to them. Dont add any of these instanced off islands.

Add more events over the world, for example world PVP events in random zones where you get extra honour or encourage players to raid enemy cities.

Also? Never add any Furry races.

There will never be a 'classic +' you autist.

Non of them of will "stick" with it. They'll play it as long as it gets them more viewers than other games, that's it.

>he doesnt enjoy the prospect of a man versus bare, hostile naked and primal nature whilst struggling in the most inhospitable environments with his solitude as sole companion
based. this is also why winterspring is great

This man knows whats up

I need an official Wrath legacy server. Like now.

I like the aesthetics of these zones, it's quests that are generally shit in comparison with Alliance, it shows that devs first finished ally zones and quests and then moved to horde stuff.

>kill quillboars and scorpids
>kill more quillboars, zhevras and striders
>get some tusks from, that's right, quillboars
>kill 200 harpies and centaur
>aight, kill some goblins in stonetalon, just for variation

Missing stuff like Stalvan's questline, Defias questlines, etc.

butterface

EU servers were always cleaner because they're segregated on languages. You just had Russians way back before they got localized shit for themselves.

I most enjoyed that kino sensation when i was hunting for hours througy shimmering flats, with absolutely nothing in sight, until you stumble upon that ome random opposing faction member doing the same, and you engage in a bloody duel on the sands with only one remaining to tell the tale in the vast nothingness of the land

Hardly anything will ever come close to that feeling

Get the fuck off my board, asiancuck. This is an American board for Americans only fucko. Trump signed executive decisions banning illegal cyber immigration. You can no longer dance across our virtual borders and commit acts of immigration terrorism! So fuck right the hell off back to your third world shithole of a country's cyberspace and stay off American websites!

>I like the aesthetics of these zones, it's quests that are generally shit in comparison with Alliance, it shows that devs first finished ally zones and quests and then moved to horde stuff

I can agree with that sentiment, but the aesthetics alone, the music accompanying the journey throughout those zones, made it all the less tedious for me

>Since Classic will be a rousing success and inevitably go the way or OSRS
user sorry to break you delusion but do do not clearly have any understanding why there is a active community on OSRS and let me give you a hint that the answer is not "they brought back old good version".

>Everyone called me a retard and said they obviously wouldn't charge $15/mo for an old game

Attached: 1546869724974.jpg (320x320, 19K)

Will addons that work on private servers be able to be used on classic?
I like my ui that I used on Light's Hope

Attached: BFD.png (1920x1080, 3.7M)

>animated unit bars
pathetic

do u think she gives asmon the sex?

I've since changed the ui a lot. That was when the server first launched. But thank you for answering my question.

are you all forgetting how active nostalrius was over the entire course of it's existence

Yeah the language barrier is the only issue on this stress test, in Durotar it was nothing but german/russian in the general chat but Mulgore was just 100% english speaking nostalgia discussion. Feels good to be an EU Druchad, going into the Barrens and receiving a /wave and a /thank after you buff somebody that you're not even questing with is so fucking comfy regardless what language they're talking in.

Is this guy a mongoloid?

why would anyone look at nudes of another generic plastic girl with weird face?

assmongoloid to be precise

No.
willitclassic.com/addons

So... How old are you? Because wow is 15 years old. Most people who played classic at launch are 25+ years old at this point. Are you fucking 50 years old or something? If so what the fuck are you doing here? And if you're under 35 what the fuck are you doing calling others zoomers? Kill. Yourself.

>nearly all streamers are alliance babbies
>only one we gotta dodge is sodapoppin and that faggot claims hes not streaming shit about it
It's time Hordechads.

>no ausfag streamers
aww yeah feels good

there are aus wow players? thought you guys dont even have internet :^)
jk but yeah you guys really have very few players, so no surprise you don't have big streamers. even europe only has 1 big one (forsen) and there's over 500 million people living on that continent

Why so much people follow this disgusting inbred goblin? Is he some kind of hamelin piper?

>mccuck still lives in shadow of mongoloid fame

You do know she is from a billionaire family right?

when we finally got oceanic servers back in the day they were full of people but they did only bother launching 2 servers for us kek, it was pretty based though having a contained yet very active community

>random guy makes a video titled "10 reasons to avoid streamer's servers in WoW Classic"
>asmon makes a reaction to it

Attached: 1560325512185.png (611x720, 431K)

chinglish is australian but he's not that big

Except he did? brack was the guy announcing wow classic and even admitting they were wrong, or the countless interview were he literally said he was humbled by the fan reaction.
Did he really mean his apoloigies though? I don't know man.

Attached: 7347374373473.png (930x674, 33K)

Super Hot Take: Modern wow is too hardcore for most people, more hardcore than vanilla ever was. Unlike vanilla, were even gear from BRD could be useful until late naxx, in current wow you have to grind your statsticks and the grind gets reset EVERY content patch. It never fucking ends.
Wow vanilla, even before we knew burning crusade was thing, had an end in sight: Get your t0, get your dungeon bis, have some fun with the lads in wpvp, do some raiding, do stuff because it is fun, NOT because some pointy highlights on your map tell you do this shit daily or you miss out.

what addon is this and is it for firefox?

so guys, do you think people like OP are shilling for that faggot in OP image for free or for money?

Attached: 06b.jpg (664x662, 25K)

video blocker and yes
you can block whole channels on youtube and they don't appear in your recommendations anymore, it rules

>9 channels leeching assmongoloid's content
What went wrong? When did we fail?

>incels don't understand sticking up for your lady
lmao never gonna make it

>Wait untill we get our own retard guild made specifically for hunting streamers.
blizzard will ban people who do this you moron

>calling the golddigger you're banging "my lady"

back to plebbit friend

>blizzard said a number of times that pvp encounters require pvp solutions
>soda is afraid to stream his leveling since he will be camped till he quit
But blizzard will ban them, for sure.

I agree with you

What I would add to your statement:
Content should be the reward
Items & equipment are an extra gatekeeping device which need to be achieved in order to "unlock" (or make viable) more content, whether it be high level pvp or raids/dungeons

The moment that its reversed and the content itself becomes the gatekeeper to gear that just has higher numbers, the game is an unfun grind.

The only exception to this is end game content

It's the same with other big streamers, you have a whole ecosystem built around their content.
Hell, in some cases, those satellite channels end up making more views than the content source; DSP, for instance, struggles to reach four-digit views on his channel's videos, but TIHYDP compilations make hundreds of thousands of views.

multiple perspectives of the same event, everyone's fighting over the chest that spawns in the centre of that freeforall pvp arena

He can avoid gankers by dungeon leveling completely, but I guess droods are too shit of a class for dungeon leveling meta.

well beta showed us that it's all about streamers, even blizzard knows it and basically will give early access for streamers on launch
sodapoppin needs at least t2 full set before normal plebs can start playing.

Attached: 11243532534342.jpg (1278x718, 210K)

Gear is in an even worse spot currently, I think. People used to bitch about pvp gear in bc but currently gear does mean jack shit in pvp. I know people hate the thought, but having good gear is only here to gank noobs in pvp. That's literally why you raided back then in classic. To get some awesome weapon/tier set and fuck over people on your pvp server.

wrong quin69 is big enough to cause problems, avoid him

What are you smoking? Except for streamer servers, there will be a community on each server and you'll have your non streamer celebs like Angwe.

>guaranteed no streamer, or at least no streamer that will cause damage
>every aspect of the game world and immersion available
>npc-acting players that will make otherwise empty cities and villages seem alive
Who /RPPVP/?

Attached: aiportraits_1563718029.jpg (1024x512, 51K)

semen?

We haven't gone anywhere friend

Attached: 1494134249937.png (634x627, 148K)

>Requiring two seperate trinkets just to survive a Warlock going "huhu me press soulfire" means its balanced
And what happens if those trinkets aren't available? What happens when you get engaged on when they're on cooldown; you just fall over dead because you're entire experience is balanced around a single item with a several minute long cooldown? Vanilla PvP is fun, Vanilla PvP is clowny, Vanilla PvP is enjoyable, but it is NOT balanced.

Feels good man.
>gonna have a character on one server to play with my guild
>gonna have a character on another server to play with a friend
>whenever I feel like it I can retire to my true main, where nobody knows me, and experience a complete world of warcraft
I'm gonna do instances in character and nobody can stop me.

riddle me this. how can we go home if our 2004 personality is lost behind 5000 layers of irony, cynicism and 14 years of memery. I saw it on the tests. people are unable to chat without circle jerking each other off, being ironic or cynical. the dewy eyed innocence was a big part of what made 2004 wow special. I'll play anyway but it'll be interesting to see how 2004 design philosophy works on 2019 gamer mentality.

Going to be a brand new experience for me, desu. I am a WOW virgin... uwu

>people are unable to chat without circle jerking each other off, being ironic or cynical. the dewy eyed innocence was a big part of what made 2004 wow special. I'll play anyway but it'll be interesting to see how 2004 design philosophy works on 2019 gamer mentality.
ain't that the truth, back in the day it used to be a novelty to talk to other people online, now people speak in memetics and speak more about shitty trends rather than about the game or more interesting topics

i was in the beta and the community was great at the start when it was just old vanilla players, felt like i had gone back in time. but after a few weeks lots of retards got in and things changed for the worse

feels good to be an EU chad and not have to worry about anything like this

>Hurr durr game should have 10 get-out-of-jail-free cds to handhold my inability to prepare for encounter with a warlock on a warrior by engaging first, having trinket and using zerk rage
This is not game for braindead retards, I suggest you to stick to retail instead

What's happening here? It just looks people enjoying Classic WoW, although it does look a bit crowded.

retard

My vanilla pserver experience is mostly positive, in a sense that memeing is contained in world chat, people were helpful and you could actually talk to most of them normally during playing.
I do imagine however that the worst off will be servers with streamers on them, others will probably be pretty ok.

As soon as your character's name is out there he'll have an army of orbiters, it doesnt matter if it's live or not.

Despite not playing for 2 years I'll miss my lightbringer/elysium character, good times were had lads...

Attached: WoWScrnShot_080919_135208.jpg (1920x1080, 366K)

>chink off to the side

so glad to be done with private servers finally

i want a decent leveling experience, big dick dps at 60 and not be useless in pvp
is rogue a good choice?

Obviously

>Female nelf hunter

Massive attention whore spotted.

McCool!

Me too but only if it's 3.1 based, everything afterward was cancer

I played _a lot_ of pvp in vanilla as a warrior and most classes were a breeze once you had decent gear, even as DW fury.
l2p scrub etc.

wrong assumption famlam

Attached: 1548518457826.png (1920x800, 1.57M)

Too late idiot, Tauren are already there.

Question: I don't plan on going turbo fast but I do want a good start. Am I better off trying to craft a wand by myself of focus on making as much money as possible and buying one on AH?
They're like 20 silver on the stress test right now a few hours after launch, that seems a reasonable price, but I could probably make one faster if I really tried, what's the best plan here?

Cata fucked up pvp with the nerf to healing reduction skills, making it literally impossible to kill certain healers 1v1

Who is this ass mongoloid with down syndrome face and why the fuck does he constantly appear on my youtube frontpage?

>rppvp realm confirmed
Ain't no big time streamer on this earth touching that fucking realm

Attached: 1565296518088.jpg (650x1280, 145K)

>need to pay monthly to play a beta

>I think its pretty obvious vanilla is going to beat retail
Do you mean "classic" is going to beat retail? That's unlikely.
>The whole industry, if they stop acting like retarded children, will suddenly have to admit that people dont want immersion breaking
Lots do though.

Mulgore is GOAT with Elwyn

UD leveling is comfy.

i feel the complete opposite. tirisfal is my favourite zone besides maybe the barrens

>mfw RP or RP-PVP server
I will be enjoying playing with cool lorefags with 0 streamers to rape my economy.

The fact you have to pay a subscription for Retail WoW just to play Classic WoW, they're missing out on a fuck ton of money coming from microtransactions.

>Want to play early and get some practice in
>PServers feel like shit compared to Classic
Fuck, I should never have played the stress test.

Either your server will be dead as shit or it will spawn new streamers. Every server had "celebrities" back in the day but we didn't have streaming. Put two and two together.

holy fuck i blocked literally 3 of these asmon channels this morning while browsing youtube. i only got them in my suggestions in the first place from accidentally clicking one of those reactions videos. i did realise there was THAT many of them
so annoying

Attached: 1565230537753.jpg (300x300, 24K)

He's only internet famous though, he can play anonymously off stream anytime he wants.

yeah its not gonna be the original experience
we already had a stress test where people claimed names, so that's kind of additionally lame anyway.
gonna be nu-classic buttfuckit ima play it at least for a month and ill stop if it gets to nu

which is the most comfy at 60, horde or ally?

thank god for that list

Attached: 1565240275421.jpg (1024x557, 106K)

Chilling in Ironforge is massively superior to rooftop hopping in orgrimmar

Attached: file.png (1000x451, 785K)

Please respond

Attached: 1547442713955.jpg (907x778, 72K)

horde is stronger and more fun
which is odd cuz back in vanilla-tbc I played on Elune and there was literally 3 alliance for every 1 horde. we virtually never won AV

go tailoring and craft the early greens and then disenchant them for dust etc and craft your own wands. you can sell wands too since their boe
thats if you're going tailoring enchanting ofc

Because the Horde players can play all the time they get experience and gear

Alliance don’t know what the fuck they’re doing when they finally get a game the get stomped

And the racials are imbalanced

>Forsen
>high impact

Attached: DbkQQfHWkAETxbm.jpg (1200x1200, 200K)

I was planning on going two ways about it, either just waiting and buying one as plan A or plan B where I level a bank alt to 5 first, learn tailoring and leatherworking. Restart on my main and learn skinning/enchanting. Mail the leather and cloth to my alt, make some greens and mail them back, make the wand and also have skinning to keep making money by vendoring leather.
Seems good but it might be a bit slow to get going. Like I said I'm not in a huge rush though.

>Server: TBD
does this faggot know it's just all one megaserver with sharding, uh, i mean layering?

Too bad fuck RuneScape. I wanted to play it osrs but then realized there's no way to access my account whose skill average was 75, and had a quest cape.

>lying on the internet

Weekly reminder that Taliesin & Evitel will made their usual shill videos and ramp up the Classic population

except classic is free retard you're paying for retail.
blizzard found a way for all those private server niggers and nostalgia fags to pay for the very thing they claim to hate, Retail.

how many hours until the stress test ends?

You know the difference between classic and nostalrius? One was a passion project by a small independent team and the other was dredged from the depths because people kept asking for it and their corporate masters felt your pleas in their good hearts (and absolutely not because retail has had trouble few years with subs dwindling and to leverage fans who have had rosetinted glasses implanted surgically to their skulls)
You seriously trust 85%Activision and 15%Nu-Blizzard to not fuck it up?

OG WoW (I started bit before Zul'Gurub was released full BRD practically blind run being my fondest of memories of whole history with wow which ended with Cata changing too much) was fun in its all jank and nostalrius was fun throwback to me but seriously based on nostalrius numbers aka 800k accounts made but only 200-300k active ones I honestly doubt that classic will survive more than a year and half or sustain growing playerbase. I have 0 desire to do 0-60 grind, 60%/100% mount grind and quite massive endgame grind with weekly crafts and 40man shenanigans involved getting the fucking raid going.

Its not 2004-2006 anymore, the culture around the game has changed massively and nostalgia will only bring you disappointment. No doubt the first time you hit 60 on your first character again will be quite fun, but I honestly doubt that player numbers will sustain the game for the generation that has been brought with the streamers into the fold will bail out when they realize how many inconvenieces there are in the game that others call RP flavor.

I giggle at peoples naïveté because I can already see retails worst sides with boosters and mounts creep into Classic.

reply to this post to get a free invite to asmongolds layer

I didn't really care about him one way or the other until he attacked Asmon, I don't even like Asmon particularly but his criticism was ill-thought out, arrogant, hypocritical and appeared to be laced with jealousy. Zero respect for him after that hour long rant of his.

Blizzard already lied about sharding, how long it would last, and the fact that it wouldn't be cross realm. Already long past the point of no return since May.

Are you one of those retards who unironically believes that PS Plus games are free?

>Wand
Doesn't matter.
Go for money, 2x gathering professions until 60, loot _everything_ and vendor / AH.

Female Orc Hunter or Male Tauren Hunter?

hmmmmm

Attached: 1544548414996.jpg (1024x1024, 148K)

I'm playing priest, it matters.

lmao gee wow this is totally information i couldn't have guessed with my functioning brain. don't play on the same servers as [list of all the biggest streams on twitch that play wow] holy shit glad someone made this site to point out something so fucking obvious

Attached: Avoid Streamers.png (821x304, 14K)

tauren hunter is cool
all the armor and weapons are big and the being a cow fits well with having your hunter pet
just comfy overall

Are you trying to make a point? Server names haven't been released yet. That site will be more useful once the game has launched

Attached: 1564014553599.jpg (240x320, 26K)

it's not useful either way, a fucking moron could have told you to just go to a different server if you log on and the game is chugging from six hundred people obviously crowding around a wow streamer. why do you even need a list, if you see them just change servers. how hard is that

Female Orc, no contest. It's one of the rarer race combos, whereas male tauren are a dime a dozen. And amazoness tier

Episode structure for Taliesin vieos:
> joke sketch regarding the latest new that ends with the Khadgar orb saying something
> Stupid narration about arena progress/ Immortalis guilds progession
> Forums are a shitshow joke
> Taliesin shills about his Blizzard overlords pretending not to be shilling
> Evitel reading datamined information from wowhead
> Both Evitel and Taliesin sit on a sofa and talk with each other like they have not seen each other for two months

almost all the major twitch streamers act and talk exactly the same

lirik in particular i don't have a fucking clue how he got popular other than fluke, he's not funny or charismatic, his gimmick seems to be screaming and being an asshole and everyone eats it up

Being an alpha and protecting what is yours is not a beta move you fuck, stop projecting you cuck. Enforce some conservative laws on your bitch.

not all of us follow streamers and not all of us want to create characters, join a server and do some slight investigating to see if a big time streamer and their hordes have claimed it
with that list we can just bypass all of that

>wouldn't be cross realm
It isn't. You are shitting up the threads since the beta, your autism is truly impressive.

I like him because he likes the game, but shits on it when deserved. He doesn't bullshit and just says what's true.

maybe if you weren't pretending to be a wild animal you'd have a gf
bonus points for not knowing this alpha/beta shit only happens with panicked animals in captivity

>russians get their own servers to cheat and hack on, meaning they never have to put up with any of this
almost wish i was russian

>with that list we can just bypass all of that
or just pull up the WoW tab on twitch, see if there are any streams with 5-10k viewers live, if not, log in to whatever you want

Real bad goys already beat vanilla on an infinitely more comfy private server and say fuck you to classic AND retail

there's ways to be honest and shit without being an abrasive douche about it but maybe that's just how twitch likes their virtual friends to be

You are a fucking idiot. That guy is a pedophile.

>an abrasive douche
Has he upset you personally?

Still, go for money. Don't bother leveling crafting until you're 60.

no i just don't get what is appealing about his streams, i try to watch him and i just hate the way he acts and his success annoys me. i don't have any particular ill will i am just not a fan

No worries onions boy, have fun letting your bitch be a thot fucking everywhere. Disgusting. Show some dominance in your life and stop acting so pathetically.

EUCHADS

it's 2019, it's harder to name people who aren't.

>Horde are left wing
>Alliance are right wing
This was known for years now

incel cope

I think the true answer is : To play Classic, you need an active monthly sub, without having the last expansion.

> (OP)
>avoidstreamers.com/
Thank god, we germans get our own servers

lmao those communities were hot trash since they came out, just a ton of pvp poopsockers thinking they can farm rp nerds easy but running into other pvp poopsockers instead

also get ready for the inevitable WE RAIDED AN RP SERVER??!?!!!!??!?? videos from assman

Cringe.

It's not levelling crafting exactly, it's just getting a lesser magic wand from early enchanting because there's no alternatives until level 15 which is a worse white wand from NPC vendors.

That's fine. Don't worry about it. There will be a lot of popular people in all walks of entertainment that you won't personally like.

>okay guys were only gonna shard the starting zones during launch
>haha no just kidding were gonna LAYER (tm) the entire world for several months until phase 2
how much do you want to be when phase 2 comes they make an excuse as to why they arent going to remove it? go shill your wumpa coins activision marketing faggot.

despite hearing about asmongold nonstop for the past couple months i still have absolutely no idea what he likes about any games he plays or even how he plays games/wow, because all his fans make is endless compilations of him sitting there making retard faces at youtube videos people send him

feels good not being american

So still no source on your lies?

Sorry my dude but Classic+ is not happening as long as spiteful autists like this exist.

And trust me, there's a lot of them still.

Attached: lmao.jpg (1223x368, 99K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-GobXQTf6w&t=01m19s
>What's that going to look like as some server populations dwindle over time?
>That's where we're looking at sharding in a very limited way
hes talking about cross realm zoning for low population zones/servers. cope harder blizzcuck

you sound like an unironic baby boomer, as in being so deluded and jaded that you can't help yourself but to spew bullshit nonsense

It's the other way around retard. They're looking at using sharding during the early weeks to prevent the flood of players at launch but also not requiring 50 servers that need to be merged due to low pop.
How stupid are you?

literally not what he said at all and also why do they need sharding and virtualized servers in 2019 when they had persistent worlds and dedicated realms 15 years ago? guzzle more ion sperm, good luck getting laid off from shilling when blizzard sinks even further in revenue.

>NOOO I DONT WANT TO HEAR I DONT WANT TO SEE LET ME PLAY RETAIL AAAAAAAH
>I-IT CAN NEVER BE THE SAME ANYWAYS!! NOSTALGIA IS A MENTAL ILLNESS!!
Why are retailfags so assblasted about the re-release of a 15yo game?

Attached: 1563816726500.jpg (600x738, 129K)

Red pill me on WoW classic. Should I spend my hard-earned sheckels on nostalgia, or should I just buy a prostitute?

>I want to kill them
Lol yea good luck against them and their 40 man army of drones.
Also if you want to play a meta game outside of WoW Classic to decide where you go and what to do inside of WoW why the fuck would you play classic to begin with?

Mind boggling, but most classic WoW drones are actually retarded. They'll go basedface over how much less streamlined WoW was back then, yet they'll play with a quest guide open in the background on a browser tab the entire time.

It's the opposite. They're only going to have 5/6 servers a region so that no server population is going to die, instead they're removing the amount of layers a server has so it always appears populated. Even with layering the stress tests still have 100's of people per zone, the issue with Activision is that they've done 0 marketing for Classic and have stated they have no idea what the direction is for the game, layering is barely an issue.

If you aren't baiting you're an absolute retard who isn't worth explaining this to. Just leave the thread if you aren't interested in the game.

Sex is way overrated.

Ah, it's you again, that retard who can't understand basic human speech. I've already made you eat shit like 3 months ago, not gonna repeat it again. But long story short, he talking about launch and using sharding at the start in conjunction with small number of servers to make so no realm becomes dead after tourists will leave.

(X) to doubt

Barrens chat will be full of neo-leftist trolls that will spout out Steven Universe quotes.

happy taurens come from mulgore

>If you aren't baiting you're an absolute retard
i'm not the one still defending actviblizzard after they literally lied to you about only sharding starting zones for the launch week.

samefag blizzkike shills

for what purpose

Attached: 1564912229459.jpg (768x1024, 54K)

Take your meds, schizo.

>log in to whatever you want
You're either trolling, or don't know how WoW works. You create a character on a server, and that's it. You're permanently on that server, unless you pay to transfer it.
I'd rather check a list once and make a decision than be so much of a cuck that I'd schedule playtime around whether or not streamers are playing, OR pay to transfer or scrap a character once I found out a streamer is on that server and start over

>willitclassic.com/view/4VR31ZU8rhLBRxAzSrWW
>ah yes Kappa Kappa LUL OMEGALUL Jebaited
also Weakauras in Classic. Classic wont be way it was back in 2005 / 2006 because of addons.

anyone confirm if barrens chat will be censored for tranny reasons?

>Never add any Furry races.
>what are tauren

Attached: 1511204195023.jpg (724x897, 116K)

come on mate try a little harder blizzshill basedboy next time you didn't even samefag and give me 2 extra (you)s that time

If it's not censored/moderated, it'll be full of tryhards trying to make it like it once was and failing. So either way, it'll be shit

Forsen is the only threat to EU wow player and the good thing is Forsen is mentally retarded and cant play the same game for more then 3-4 days so he will quit really early

Cope

>I'd rather check a list once and make a decision than be so much of a cuck that I'd schedule playtime around whether or not streamers are playing
if you can't afford to change servers then that's what you're gonna have to do anyway lol. this website just tells you who they are and what server they are on, not when they're live.

If it's a lose-lose situation then you're in the wrong relationship. I appreciate this is the worst place to talk about relationships but if you're uncomfortable with her posting that stuff but she wants to do it anyway then you either need to sort that shit out properly or just accept you're not good fits.

LAYERED ZONES
TAKE ME HOME
TO THE SHARD
I BELONG
LAYER 13
WITH BASED ASMONGOLD
LAYERED ZONES
TAKE ME HOME

I'M COMING HOME, COMING HOME
SPAM MORE THREADS 'CUZ WE'RE COMING HOME
SUBSCRIPTION FEES, I WILL PAY
NOSTALGIA PANDERING, EVERY DAY
I KNOW I'M ON LAYER 6
BENDING OVER FOR ACTIBLIZZ
I'M COMING HOME, COMING HOME
SPAM MORE THREADS 'CUZ WE'RE COMING HOME

Attached: layering.png (1840x1574, 402K)

> That's unlikely.
Are you that delusional? My literal entire clan of over 50 people from all over the country all said they're going back to Vanilla. None of us made it past Pandaria. Classic is going to make Blizz more money than god

This is bait if not fuck off retard.

>tfw gonna continue to play on private servers and not give blizzard money

Attached: 1458945615421.png (861x758, 26K)

I said take your meds, maybe then you will stop talking in buzzwords and we can have a chat.

BASED

Thinking of doing the same
Any good servers?

Based and vanilla pilled

imagine being so much of an incel you reduce K to incel shit

kys

>Are you that delusional?
>Quits before level 30
What did he mean by this?

Umm, try again sweetie.

Attached: This hobo smashes that while you seethe.jpg (1600x900, 115K)

Since RuneScape was a thing

Attached: Guthix_artwork.png (455x789, 460K)

>alanzoka is in the list
Fuck, not even our sopa de macaco servers are safe.