Is the battle royale fad dead? Will we never get a battle royale game with cute girls?

Is the battle royale fad dead? Will we never get a battle royale game with cute girls?

Attached: 74571085_p0.png (1060x1500, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.awrsipe.com/Click_and_Learn/CODE-WORDS-TO-HIDE-SEX-ABUSE-Rev-2015-05-01.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjei472l_XjAhVDgp4KHRPICLEQFjACegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw3tlnFW015l8HwMljuBpIeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i usually hate battle royale but i would play that

From what ive seen weebs dont play actual mechanically demanding video games so probably not

Is anime over yet?

no im afraid not

besides rhythm games and they are still shit at that as well.

I noticed weebs aren't generally good at all in video games which is odd.

>FPS with LOTS of people
>mechanics

>he plays iron sights FPS with crouch to aim
>mechanically demanding
el em ay oh

Attached: llenn height.png (1100x1500, 1.13M)

Will they ever make a season 2 of that? Alicization sucks dick.

Will this be the reward?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

What the fuck games are mechanically demanding? You aren't going to say fighting games or some retarded nonsense are you?

No, LLENN was kill. We get Rape-Art Online forever with Kirito. The manga is slowly getting adapted though

Attached: tanoshii ggo.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Why did all the games in the future have Rust's random player generation? And how come that one schoolgirl team all happened to get big butch truck driver women avatars?

Game is free to play, pay to customize.

the only battle royale I really enjoy is Realm Royale, unironically. I was quite reticent to try it but eventually my friend convinced me when I was bored once. I had a blast, easily the game I had the most fun in multiplayer in one year.

I don't think so, I remember people commented on how a loli avatar was so rare and IIRC some even offered to buy her account off of her.

All the VR games are based off "the seed" which was released by the real protagonist of SAO so he had backdoor access to hundreds of servers across the internet and eventually throughout society.

That's a top tier pic. I just fucking hate how isolated and repetitive it felt. Like I miss seabass, his sister, my wife Silica and all the others. I don't give a FUCK about Alice or Eugio. And the whole
>oh no! Kirito is trapped in this world again!
concept is getting mad played out. Why don't they just do something like the spinoff with something less serious?

The real answer is that character looks are purely plot related. There's conflicts about p2w customization and forced randomized avatars from all the authors who touched on the SEED game stories.

>Why don't they just do something like the spinoff with something less serious?
The SAO author is a hack who got mega-lucky and can barely write anything other than heroine in rape danger, save her Kirito!

GGO wasn't a battle royale though. It was like Planetside 2 except with weirder shooting mechanics.

damn

His view on technology and society is fun and I enjoy it a lot. I would have wanted more focus on VRMMO, its mechanics and its integration into daily life instead of interpersonal drama. The movie with the AR was cool showing some of the uses this stuff could have. I haven't seen another series try and do something similar to this.

No. The ability to aim and shoot. It’s not like that’s a skill your gacha shit utilizes

He did do a very nice job with his world building, but I hate his fucking characters and his dramas are awful. Lending out his world to other authors like he did to Sigsawa with GGO:A is great.

He really could use something light-hearted though, I agree.

I'd only play it if the girls were both cute and funny.

I'll play the shit out of GGO-alikes when we get games actually designed like that and with some immersive neural interface tech, till then the cashflow is drying up until someone iterates it into the next big fad

Have you seen modern shooting games? I don't know if I have the heart to tell you.

>I hate his fucking characters
Even Silica? The fuck is wrong with you mother fucker?

dumb harmette, even dumber for pining for taken dick.

Hopefully you get cancer for saying that. But anyways, I do agree that he is a hack. I don't know how all of sword art minus alicization was so fucking amazing. Might be lightning in a bottle.

GGO:A's SquadJam is a BR without looting. Which to some people is sacrilegious.

Attached: fatal-bullet-4-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 79K)

I want Sword Art Online to be real. Then I could finally be a cute girl, and have sex with my friend who will also be a cute girl in the game.

That's why everyone loves LLENN, she is all of us.

Attached: anon's motivations.jpg (1280x1440, 509K)

I wish it was real so I could kill gays.

Imagine being a cute little girl

Attached: 68295337_p0.jpg (1117x2002, 256K)

Attached: 1458103019670.webm (960x540, 849K)

>not Alfheim Online where you actually have to learn how to fight without skills

I want the LLENN life, but I live the Karen life.

Attached: 5'11 vs 6'1.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

>same height as karen
I'm no manlet but damn it I want to be taller just so I can make all the cute tall girls feel small.

Seriously why is there no loli br?

Attached: 1555809773677.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

You don't need to imagine. Play Lifeline in Apex and it's disgusting. You feel so low to the ground while everyone else towers over you. You're practically always aiming up because you're such a shorty.

>150cm
Imagine

Fortnite already has cute girls.

But you wouldn't want to play something that's popular right?

Attached: a51d47d3f28ecbda41826d03bb330768217b27af.jpg (1500x1485, 211K)

That's not cute

>Fortnite
>cute

Just mod Goldeneye Oddjob to be LLENN so you can be a hitbox abusing loli too.

well i'm looking more of a cute and funny kind of girl if you catch my drift

Outside of FPS, StarCraft is very mechanically demanding.

>3rd person
massive yikes from me. I want to play a battleroyale shooter not minecraft simulator.

>old hag
>cute little girl
Pick one.

I want to be a cute little girl who e-thots and makes money from whispering emotes to orbiter paypigs.

Attached: fukajiroh.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Paypig/findom is the most disgusting shit I've seen in a while and I hoped it wouldn't become big but here we are. It's just blatantly taking money from pathetic losers. Not even hiding it behind some action just "give me money for no reason okay thanks idiot".

I mean, I guess the characters aren't appealing to pedophiles. But a lot of the girls is fortnite are objectively cute.

That's fine.

Attached: 1564348745506.webm (602x716, 1008K)

Same I wonder what's the youngest you can stream on twitch. I imagine some 13yo cute girl would make millions of lonely incels.

i thought i was pathetic for paying for internet titties until i learned there's betas who just give money away for nothing in return

damn, fortnight looks like THAT?

Yes

Attached: 1558272693804.png (1170x1066, 2.41M)

>betas who just give money away for nothing in return
This, what the fuck happened. Back in my days whores had to flash their tits masturbate and stuff themselves full of random toys live on cam for someone to donate some pennies. Now they just sit on their chair and talk about useless shit while smiling and saying "thank you user you're the best teehee"

Blame single mothers and the education system, user.

This isn't objectively cute at all

Attached: 73936395_p10.png (707x1000, 288K)

Are you actually twelve? Who the fuck shills fortnite on fucking Yea Forums and tries to pretend loli is pedo? I don't know where you came from but I'd appreciate if you fucked off back there. Make sure to take your shitty western designed trash with you.

You'd think that GGO would've had more cute lolis in the population. I forget, was it because the customization was randomized unless you paid a shitton? (because of that one part where LLENN kept switching games but was always tall)

Attached: pitohui.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

Watch GGO:A and buy Fuka's game!

Attached: llenn finale.jpg (400x221, 17K)

randomly created avatar that's locked in

Why do army fatigues make my penis so hard?

>thousands of players
>only 2 are lolis
It really is baffling now that I think about it.

Attached: Fuka.jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

Looks like she fucks dogs. Goddamn that is gross.

If what you are looking for is anime battle royale all of them exist in mobile only.

Attached: screen-0.jpg (1600x900, 194K)

Lol pedos

real gamers don't care about cute girls, only fake weeaboo gamers

This
Get BTFO, son!

You only start with a random skin based on the data you transfer into GGO with, you can still buy other body types and swap around.

Yes, and?

Attached: 1545790120871.png (724x926, 164K)

LLENN is a college student who just wants to be small and cute.

Attached: p-chaika.jpg (1920x2124, 669K)

I miss when Yea Forums understood that "Game but with little girls" was the best solution to making a good game.

>H-game but with little girls
It's not always true

Sadly, I think those days will never return.

Attached: 1546063636239.png (1433x1079, 944K)

why don't people just play actual deathmatch instead of running around for 20 minutes doing nothing just to get a 5 second deathmatch experience

Attached: confusedllenn.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

>that doujin where she has a huge futa cock and goes around raping men with it.

That sounds a lot better than
>H-game without little girls.

>still no battle royale game with a randomized map and/or randomized equipment ala borderlands
wtf

elimination is fun
the problem with battle royales is they make the maps too fucking big and open with nothing in them just for the sake of all the kids that want to play a badass sniper. a 100 man elimination round should last 10-15 minute max, not 30-40.

Why would you want a lewd game with lolis? We don't sexualize lolis here at Yea Forums

>We don't not sexualize lolis here at Yea Forums
I agree.

Attached: 1545552702336.jpg (2432x1500, 710K)

>we
I never said that faggot

All the people who believed that became trannies and killed themselves

Flan looks really happy

Only Remi, please.

Attached: 1545929947267.png (850x850, 463K)

but being a cunnyseur is the straightest thing a man can be.

Attached: 1556356643012.jpg (4196x5280, 933K)

modern shooters are slowed down garbage, any game with aim down sights is slow garbage that's just a matter of memorizing chokepoint. Battle royales are just a retarded round about way of getting rid of the choke point points to instead make you gear dependent or having first reaction on people. I just want to go fast again while shooting and dancing around a fire fight.

>That thing
>Cute
Such shit taste. I pity you.

Apex Legends but you're not going to play it because you're actually shit at shooters and just want to pretend you're some Quake Arena veteran.

I like apex legends, but I don't want to play a battle royale all the time. I want to death match without the jerking around looking for for a gun to shoot. apex legends has only two characters that actually let you go fast and one of them has a bugged out head hitbox

What about sex royal with lolis?

What's better Yea Forums, cute innocent little girls you trick into doing lewd things or slutty mesugaki who will take selfies while sucking your cock to brag with their friends?

>western trash
Fucking disgusting.

Attached: 1540259659212.jpg (1508x1493, 437K)

the latter

>that one doujin where they whore themselves in order to win

Attached: 1502763072001.jpg (1440x1440, 285K)

100 lolis on a bed who have to sex the other lolis into orgasming?

I think there's not much funny about the way loliposters talk almost exactly like real life pedos, right down to the codewords and speech patterns

Of the two? The latter. But the true best loli is the precocious loli who wants to learn lewd things from you.

so?

And why would you know pedo lingo and speech patterns?

Well unsurprisingly normal people fucking hate your kind and there have been numerous studies done documenting pedophile code.
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.awrsipe.com/Click_and_Learn/CODE-WORDS-TO-HIDE-SEX-ABUSE-Rev-2015-05-01.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjei472l_XjAhVDgp4KHRPICLEQFjACegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw3tlnFW015l8HwMljuBpIeM

Sup reddit

Again, why do you look up studies concerning the codewords used by Belgian priests to cover up their sexual offenses?

Because weeaboos the least comptetent cancergroup. They can only make shitty webms of their shows and that's it.

I find that yelling "go back" and "reddit" tend to be used by the worst posters and it started being popular around 2016, so maybe you're the one who needs to leave.

And what exactly is wrong with being a pedo?

>immediate cope
Keep seething schlomo

What kind of thread do we have here?

Attached: de64d53f8be55eddccc76ac998ff6775.jpg (1244x988, 501K)

Just keep posting buddy. We only need a couple more to get the thread trimmed and everybody banned.

if you wanted to see sexy lolis, you just had to ask

Attached: 1545028206232.jpg (1441x2048, 296K)

See, normally you can survive a purge if your lolis are at least clearly videogames related. You were not so smart, so in about 2-6 hours when the mods actually decide to do something you're getting a vacation.

here's something vidya related

Attached: 1522694289948.png (838x1000, 839K)

Correct. But the rule only applies to non sexual loli.
Yah done fucked again breh.

all lolis are sexual though. you're not making very much sense

I dont have time to explain, this thread is definitely about to disappear.

And your butthurt will be eternal

Why are games where you play as a little girl so rare but the idea itself so popular?

>Thinking waifufags want actual gameplay
They want to "spend time" with their waifu, thats why all the "best" games according to animefaggots are the ones with the lightest gameplay, or at least the easier to cheese/ignore.

What kind of gameplay would go well with waifus?

Shooting with clothing destruction like the Bullet Girls series.

a?

Capture The Waifu.
Instead of a flag, you have a loli.
Imagine it yell "Onii-chan!" all the way back...

LLENN has a cute loli butt!

Is it better than Yumi's lolibutt?

Attached: 1557195534926.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

Sounds good. Damn, I'd make some silly shooter with waifus to have fun with Yea Forums if it weren't for server costs.

>silly shooter with waifus
I believe we call that a hero shooter.