Open new game

>open new game
>immediately go into settings/options

Share some autistic things you do in vidya

Attached: 7566b442f84b7fac9620a0c6a82352a0.jpg (650x1455, 172K)

Vsync: Off

This isn't autistic, it's the right thing to do. I'm not spending a second with inverted controls.

Everyone does this. I do it to enable subtitles.

>tfw (((wageslavery))) destroyed any opportunity for anyone to routinely pursue their passions in life
how 2 cope with this feel

Attached: 1565299945548.jpg (452x582, 42K)

>ever dating anyone over 24
nothx

That's not autistic at all. I usually test settings to see what runs better, or if possible to run it at the highest I can take while it still doesn't lose performance.
Unless it is a cucksole game, then only go to check if you can config buttons and rise difficulty.

Why wouldn't you want to play the way God intended, user?

Beating my dick and laughing at Chris-Chan have helped me get over it.

>tfw I feel like I'm pretty good at guitar and want to live out my dreams, but am forced to stay as a highly-paid day engineer doing a job I only tolerate to keep appearances and look like I'm doing well

help

Motion Blur: Off

Kill yourself, zoom zoom

in my experience being creative isnt a selling point unless its music you make on an instrument or dancing, to women

If you aren’t pursuing your passion because of a job, you were never passionate to begin with.

>multitasking with vidya and something else
>want to focus on the something else
>save the game
>save the game
>save the game
Until I decide to focus on the save screen to confirm it for myself.

I can't pursue dick if I'm working ten hours a day user

>Beneficial to use Voice Chat during a match
>Type out large sentences mid-game

Going into settings/options is what you're supposed to do, though.

Your passions are shallow trash and you should be ashamed of them and yourself.

Invert y axis on mouse is BEST

don't make the the selling point
talk about other things and then bring it up out of nowhere

But how will you know if its actually inverted until you start playing?

i teabag at literally any opportunity
i like to stand behind bent over girl and pretend im fucking them
if a game has a model display option, i find the girls and some of the guys and zoom in and out of the tit's and asses rapidly, like a cartoon character was looking at them

i cope by having a sugarmommy gf and being neet

what the fuck is shallow about wanting to sculpt marble statues

mandatory on pc
i still do it on console

That still leaves you 6 hours to work on any project you want, but instead decide to waste your time on 4channel.org complaining about your job.
Go unplug your router right now, and get to doing that thing you always wanted to do.

Fucking this. Who the fuck ever thought that was a good idea?

it's for people who have potato PCs and poorly made games that want to hide how shitty they look

i hope you dont date 30 year old women as a 30 or up man
that is selling yourself short bro

the joke is she's still gonna fuck him either way.

Attached: battingman.jpg (400x400, 19K)

>going to settings is now autistic

wut?

always play
if you're that good go play local gigs

Your passions won't bring food to the table or keep the lights on.

I'm nearly 40, not that attractive and overweight. I'd love a 30 year old girlfreind.

Attached: 1558051954297.png (266x266, 123K)

Not that user, but I quit a research position the first day because I hated the boss. And I turned down another research position because I knew I was gonna be bored. I paid for it by not having the money to survive on my own and left the country to move back in with my parents. After screwing myself over from having a solid career, I did different things like burger flip (most fun time of my life) but quit that field because I wasn't progressing how I wanted and ended up with another miserable cube farm job that didn't use any of my skills but gave me time to learn to invest. Now I'm retiring soon.

Yes, I'm blogging here, but my point is that you have to take action to get to where you want to be. You can't keep using your job as an excuse to stop you from pursuing your happiness. You're not a pretty girl so no one is going to save you. No one else is responsible for your own happiness but you, so make the sacrifices and do what you need to do to get what you want in life.

If you need help, know that's there's a community that have gone through and are going through what you're going through and they're much closer than you think.

So get out there, learn from their mistakes, buy Chainlink LINK tokens, and take control of your future.

Attached: cube.gif (480x480, 2.14M)

swear on me mum, if you're one of these carbon copy faggy "singer/songwriter" guitar players that think they are hot shit, kill yourself

same if you're a metalfag

anecdotally, my autistic friend I knew from highschool would always do this. every new game he went right to the settings. idk tho, sounds gay to me.

>Open new game
>Immediately play on the highest difficulty possible even if Ive never played the genre
>Get angry when I can barely clear anything
When I was a kid my dad called me a bitch for racing on 100cc and not 150cc in mario kart 64

yeah, I mean, with that logic if I get a new car and I check the engine before using it, I am autistic now.

I don't think that's autistic at all. You know what you want and that's a smoothly running experience tailored to your desires, innit? Whether the game can devlier that is quite another story but it only maikes sense to try. Only fools and born slaves blindly accept defaults. Checking the options first is the mark of a wise man.

>Get fired from my job preforming maintenance for Gotham's sewers
>use my knowledge of the sewer systems to commit robberies all across Gotham
>eventually get eaten by Killer Croc
I haven't come up with a good name yet. someone give me an idea please

You crawled into the wrong sewer, I think. That said, with a shitty gimmick like that you need a shitty name. Like Sewercide.