Heres your three- oops Two NES games Yea Forums!

>heres your three- oops Two NES games Yea Forums!
Who the fuck plays these?

Attached: nes-aug-19.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZhseTaWHU8
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZhseTaWHU8&t=0s
reddit.com/r/SwitchHaxing/comments/b4a56w/switch_shown_playing_super_mario_sunshine_via/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nintendo is literally paying other companies to license their NES games that no one wants instead of just adding first party Nintendo games.

Attached: ban8r.jpg (620x543, 25K)

why cant we just get SNES instead of getting these low tier trash games?

>Still no Megaman
>Still no Castlevania
>Still no MOTHER
>STILL NO SNES, 64 AND GAMECUBE GAMES

>Lmao have these shitty games and one good exclusive game for our japanese audience.

Attached: 1563410432937.gif (570x537, 58K)

What did nips get?

>No Final Fantasy
>No Dragon Quest

Thank god i didn't get those 80$ NES Joycons.

Kung Fu Heroes was one of my favorite rentals when I was a kid, but I can't imagine why now.

Even as a massive Nintendo fag, I have never heard of these.

fucking hell, its Mother's anniversary yet we get these trash heaps
what fucking embarrassment

Attached: earthbound-beginnings-cover.cover_large.jpg (438x370, 50K)

They'll never do Megaman or Castlevania because of the Megaman and Castlevania collections available on Switch. Fuck.

>>Still no Megaman
>>Still no Castlevania
Buy the collections, poorfag
>>Still no MOTHER
No one cares about this and Nintendo knows it
>>STILL NO SNES, 64 AND GAMECUBE GAMES
They're just going to get to N64 games, release their next system, then start over at NES yet again.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZhseTaWHU8

Kung Fu as well and some River City Ransom Sports spinoff(sorry can't read nip).
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZhseTaWHU8&t=0s

i dont even know what these are

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 10.42.47 PM.png (1024x538, 753K)

>Lmao just buy the collections poorfag

Fuck off, the Castlevania Collection is a buggy mess and it's only worth for Dracula Jr in English which is the only playable game in that collection, and i will not give my money to modern Crapcom.

I have literally never heard of these games, and I still don't see Jackal.

Attached: Jackal-Title.jpg (1184x666, 65K)

We should get Gameboy games before SNES.

Cope and have sex

Mega man and Castlevania never ever because they are sold in collections on the e shop

Friendly reminder than they still have yet to rerelease Gamecube games. The only way to play them today is by buying price hiked eBay listings or risk Miyamoto's Chink FBI cutting down your internet by emulating.

And redditboys still jack off this fucking company

Attached: Your average Nintendofag.jpg (320x475, 29K)

>NES online still has the shitty overlay you can't disable
>meanwhile the homebrew community has written an n64 dynamic recompiler specifically for the switch to play fullspeed game
>PSP, Dreamcast, SNES, DOS, GBA, GBC, PS1, Genensis (including CD and 32x) not to mention the entire NES/Famicom library is full playable
what is nintendo even doing?

Attached: 1563347240542.gif (1360x768, 419K)

I MEANT TO WRITE FIRST PARTY SNES GAMES

it would work perfectly fine too, people have installed Ubuntu and Android on the switch and dolphin runs fine.

Welp, at least we got one good unique non-widespread common title this time!

>check out shitbay
>cheapest copy is around 40-50USD
>paid $30USD round 2015 when i went to Buyer's Remorse attack
>later got the cheap chinese multicart with GUN DEC in it!

FUCK

Why haven't they released this game yet? Are they saving it or are is some bullshit holding them back?

fuck this place is fucking cancer
vice project doom is fucking great
kys swiftly fucking faggot redditors

the only games i give a shit about on the NES service are Mario 3, Lost Levels and Punch-Out. Really hate this thing, honestly.

VICE is actually sick as fuck

you enable this by paying them for online
when will consolefags ever learn to stop sucking corporate dick

>Also Metal Gear
>Also Bomberman
>Also Mach Rider
>Also Joust
>Fire Emblem and Joy Mech are region locked
Real happy about Vice though

>even as a nintendo fag
It happens because YOU buy their products. YOU are voting with your wallet and telling them they are a good company. If you KNOW you are a corporate slave and KNOW that said corporation is greedy, then STOP giving them money. At the very least, pirate.

Vice is fucking awesome.

Could someone try and non-austically explain this? Nintendo always makes odd choices but in this case it would be the free-est of free money. They could put a direct port of Mario sunshine on the E shop without upgrading it at all and sell it for 20 bucks a pop and clear a million sold in hours. I kind of get that when they re release games they like to upscale them but we're way past that with the snes and probably 64. They could probably pay 4 interns a few pieces of sushi to put the entire snes catalog in the eshop in less than a day.

Fucking Nintendo, man.

Attached: my_grandpa_and_his_b.jpg (1242x1329, 219K)

JUST GIVE US SNES GAMES, LITERALLY NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY THESE SHITTY NES GAMES, NOT EVEN NOSTALGIA FAGS, HOW IS IT SO HARD EVEN THE WII HAS BETTER ACCESS TO THE NINTENDO BACK CATALOGUE THAN THIS GARBO CONSOLE

I think they're hoping Switch Online will be a bigger deal, thus giving them steady guaranteed cashflow.
You sell someone Mario 64 once that's $10, but you sell them on $20 per year you're still getting free money but it's a constant stream of it.
Cash flow is important to businesses.
Ever wonder why renting a digital movie is like $5 while a netflix sub with it included is barely more expensive?

I think Nintendo is afraid that if they floor their eshop with virtual console that it will make it harder for customers to see original games.
If all the 3rd party developers get burried they're not going to want to develop for the system and 1st party titles will seem less high profile if they're sitting next to retro releases.

If they're going to release virtual console I think they're going to try to make a secondary storefront, either as a sub-store for eshop or as it's own home menu app.
Cannibalizing 3rd party sales with roms just isn't a risk they want to take.

>>Fire Emblem and Joy Mech are region locked
They aren't. You can download the Japanese version and play it through your NA/EU account and play them while paying for online once.

>buy game on wii virtual console
>buy new console
>oops nah now you can't play the game

How hard is it to just let me play all my games on one console,I have to keep a wii and switch just to cover myself

fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

I'll always remember Vice Project Doom as being that game on the cover of Nintendo Power I never played. Maybe I'll actually give it a try now.

It sucks loser stay mad. Literally ninja gaiden for pussies

I don't necessarily see the two markets as directly competing. Even if they were it doesn't seem like a big risk to Nintendo, they will always be able to sell their old software in spades, much riskier to bet on a new developer with an unproven game. If anything I would think developers would actually love to have their titles listed alongside classic Nintendo titles, seems like more exposure to me, not competition.

Also, the current E shop is a pretty disorganized mess that is absolutely flooded with shovelware.

there really isn't anything quite like Nintendo making weird decisions, is there

so strange

I thought me and my brother were the only ones who even knew about Kung Fu Heroes

i thought it was on the wii u? the switch library is 60 percent wii u ports, this one should make it over by now

I don't mean they're competing directly but that the storefront only has so much real-estate.
You don't want to have a Steam situation where all the new-releases are no-name garbage mixed in with actual AAA titles.

It's not that someone might choose to buy Mario 64 over Hollow Knight, it's that they might not see Hollow Knight under the 10 classic games that just got released.
So far Nintendo has kept their eshop relatively constrained, there's some shovelware but not too much.
If indie and 1st party games were crowded by both shovelware and retro titles you get those shitty storefronts where you have to text search for everything.

Literally just install retroarch on your switch dumbdumbs. I've had the full NES through GBA library on mine for awhile and the emulation quality is better than Nintendo's own. And with basic fucking options like remappable buttons for fucks sake

I honestly dont mind paying for roms if you make it worth it. M2 has some great collections that are worth spending money on. But fuck you have to give me something to work with here. This is just sad

the switch has alot of shovelware. FE 3H is already buried under 3 pages of literally who garbage, and it is only about 2 weeks old

NES was during the time when the "good games" people refer to were just "good during its time" meaning they were shit with rare exceptions like Mario 3 and Kirby.

Why not the very fucking least have SNES when games were finally becoming kino?
Or have Nintendo 64 games?

Or better yet, why the fuck did they kill the virtual console? What was the purpose?

Attached: Butters.jpg (217x201, 7K)

NES had a better library than SNES there I said it.

If you think SMB3 and Kirby are the only good games on the NES then you havent taken any time at all to look through the library. Theres plenty on it that has aged wonderfully

Not saying the switch library has done a good job representing them, but they're out there.

wrong

how could you possibly think this

I dunno. That boxart for Vice looks pretty kino.

Attached: 1541738663219.png (408x399, 16K)

based

>even nips got cucked with just 2 games
Jesus

Attached: 1564960737034.jpg (1018x1601, 176K)

Dilate

Just put Earthbound Beginnings and StarTropics 2 on there already

Finish your book Patrick.

I suppose but I guess I'm curious how much of a difference a store front actually makes. Personally if there is a game I'm interested in I learn about it outside of the store, usually quite awhile before it's even released. I suppose there's been a couple times when steam or the E shop has made me aware of a port or a re release I didn't know was being made, but I also don't game nearly as much as I used to.

You could also just have all the Nintendo back catalog in a completely different section. I get that there's only so much time in a day to play games, but it doesn't seem like one is stepping on the other's toes.

I have no idea. I'm a boomer and I haven't even heard of these shovel ware titles, let alone play them.

one of those is a river city ransom game

Super Chinese, Japanese version of Kung-Fu Heroes
Downtown Nekketsu Koushinkyoku

Vice Project Doom is a pretty cool game, so we arguably got the better line-up this time.

>DUDE, JUST PIRATE
fuck off

Do we really need Joust? We already have Balloon Fight, which is basically Joust but better in nearly every way

>emulation is piracy
dumb cumswiller.

Attached: 1547736601946.jpg (471x479, 62K)

>being a buycuck

Where the FUCK is Flying Dragon the Secret Scroll?

Attached: Flying_Dragon_The_Secret_Scroll_Cover.jpg (269x370, 31K)

Vice project doom is a sick game lil zoomie, you should give it a go.

>>meanwhile the homebrew community has written an n64 dynamic recompiler specifically for the switch to play fullspeed game
link?

it's currently part of the mupen64 core of retroarch on switch.
But yeah, they raised a $1000 bounty to get it done because it needed to be rewritten for Horizon (the switch's native OS).

Weren't SNES games datamined like 6 months ago?

>the oldest N64 games were about ten years old when the Wii Virtual Console started.
>The oldest Gamecube games are about eighteen years old now

Vice Project Doom is legit good.

Just emulate.

Attached: 1552195520213.png (800x800, 273K)

>doesn't know Kunio Kun

Hand over your Gamer License to break it. You don't deserve it.

Vice is unironically one of my most favorite NES games of all time. Glad that this will give it more exposure

Attached: 9.png (547x261, 8K)

Switch Online is a fucking sham.

>Who the fuck plays these?
Me
I'm still mad at the selection but
Zelda 2 was still fun

nintendos a trash company that hardly churns out any games despite having tons of properties and money. Its only ever Mario or Zelda.

Fuck you white boy, Vice is legit.

>Actually thinking the Switch has enough power to emulate GCN

Attached: 1391600696382.gif (264x264, 805K)

>project doom
HE'S
IN

Why do you faggots let South Americans ruin Yea Forums with console war shitposting?

They haven’t figured out how to charge for “Super Switch Online” without looking greedy.

SUPER CHINESE

reddit.com/r/SwitchHaxing/comments/b4a56w/switch_shown_playing_super_mario_sunshine_via/

>Not playing VICE project doom.
What the fuck kind of shitter are you to not enjoy a great action game released at the end of the NES life span with a baller fucking OST and violence.

Its got a cutscene where a woman gets blob monstered and you kill some serious shit!

Well atleast Vice project doom is here, never expected that.
If they don't add the Snes games by 2020 I'm pissing on my switch.

Attached: boogie.gif (360x360, 748K)

do it now

I still have to jump through hoops to download them, just let me play them without the bullshit.

It's probably just because they want to save the SNES games for the inevitable September direct. It's when the one year online subscription would expire for the people who bought it as soon as it started, and they always have a direct that month.

Fuck no, I don't want N64 in a year from now, It's been too long.