HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST.

Attached: avgn.png (320x240, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xc6tmYYhOUU
youtube.com/watch?v=XacN05uJY00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TO PAY THE SHITTY GAYS THAT SUCK ASS

hold on eceleb threads are unbased and megacringe. please don't post in this thread

>Watch the Spiderman review
>Just James in his basement with a buddy in a shitty Spiderman costume
>Funny song and too bros drinking beers

>Watch his newest review
>95% greenscreen
>Washed up celebrity who sounds like he's dying
>Jammed full of terrible photoshop '''jokes'''

he does think of himself as a """""director"""""

Find a better place for your autism fuel, you fucking tard. You make like 10 threads a day about this shit.
Get help, you fucking sack of aspergers.

HE RATTER HAAAAAAVE

This is the first thread i've ever made about the AVGN.

Attached: tenor.png (500x280, 155K)

A BUFFALOOOOOOOO

TO LET YOU FUCK HIS WIFE IN THE ASS

TAKE A DIARRHEA DUMP IN HIS EAR

WHAT WERE THEY THEENKEENG?

Attached: 57699F85-CBD6-4A06-ADDA-43EC3804D3C5.jpg (625x468, 59K)

Trying to hit your mark is like trying to piss into a shot glass that's spinning on a record player that's strapped to a running cheetah's back while you're unicycling on a tightrope. Blindfolded.

One of the things I liked about the earlier episodes was the imromptu and amateur nature of it all. Even if it was scripted shit it came off as just some dude venting about his childhood like something literally anyone would complain about. It was tolerable as it got into like 2010, but now it is utterly phoned in for a paycheck.

Yup he got his head stuck way too far up his ass at some point and changed his production in a bad way. He's so boring and unengaged when he's playing games with Mike Matei too. At least big dick mike is fun to watch stream.

bald

TO WATCH HIS WIFE GET FUCKED IN THE ASS
HE'D RATHER HAVE
A NIGGER DICK
SHOOT A WAD RIGHT UP HIS TIGHT REAR

there is something about his clean mic, and clean look that screams soulless.

he's going to fuck you in the ass

OFFICIAL BEST AVGN EPISODES POWER RANKINGS:

1. Action 52
2. NES Accessories
3. Sega CD

-POWER GAP!-

4. The Power Glove
5. Nintendo Power
6. Spiderman
7. Arari 2600
8. Sega 32x
9. Mario is Missing
10. Deadly Towers

90000000000000000001. Any new shit except for the Amiga CD 32 which was OK.

What are you favorites episodes, quotes, and moments, /v?

Attached: Avgn indy.png (220x257, 92K)

>W- you can just walk over it?!
>You can just... walk over it....

Attached: w.jpg (508x468, 32K)

UGHHH HYDLIDE

Attached: hydlide.jpg (411x465, 30K)

>it's a console review episode

comfy. James should just calmly talk about old vidya

TO SHOOT YOUR BURGER ASS AT WAL-MART

is mike /ourguy/

Attached: DWHXu2RVwAAN54g.png (517x800, 464K)

WRETCHED AND FOUL

FUCK DOODOO POOP SHIT MUH KIDS NO TIME

Attached: hesgonnatakeyourhair.jpg (600x573, 45K)

Bible Games, Silver Surfer. Simon's Quest. TMNT

TO SEE IF WOODEN DOORS COULD STOP GAS

>tfw you knocked a fart out of James but it backfired

Attached: Bt9NXcT.jpg (550x713, 30K)

>UGH! Racist and sexist much?

Attached: james.jpg (1160x646, 92K)

I love the early seasons because of the stuff you just mentioned, the subpar mic, shitty quality, it didn't feel like a professional guy was talking to me about a game, but it felt like someone who just wanted to share his experience with a game, using whatever tools he had, it felt more natural.
There are some good episodes here and there on the later seasons, but to me, I think AVGN should just retire.

I agree 100%. As much as the stupid comparison is used, it really is soul vs soulless.

>You suck at this game
>WELL YOU'RE TALKING TO ME

Attached: 1555350797225.png (300x297, 7K)

Based Mike getting away with this in 2019 and not having his career ruined over it. How does he do it?

HE'D RATHER HAVE
A DAUGHTER
WITHOUT EXTRA CHROMOSOMES

HE'S TOO AFRAID
TO TELL HIS WIFE
TO STOP FUCKING BLACK MEN IN THEIR HOME!

Old James seemed like the kind of dude you'd love to just hang out with drinking beers and shooting the shit about Godzilla movies while playing games in his bitchin' game santuary he made put of his basement.

New James is a souless cock sleeve that willingly lets those fat screen wave fucks pound his asshole while his whore wife tries to diversify the channel.

Where did it all go so wrong? Like, where exactly was the point of no return?

Don't reply to Ryan, he's experiencing an existential crisis.

kino

Attached: ah....png (642x481, 634K)

>more natural
That's the thing with his anger now.
You could feel it before, now it feels so scripted. Earthbound review in particular felt worse when he starts ranting about something.

The movie. After it failed he realized he was stuck doing videos for people on the internet, instead of producing high quality poop movies in Hollywood. That would cause anyone to lose motivation, and sell out to a person that smells like rotten eggs.

How does he do it?

Attached: loco6.jpg (607x937, 267K)

to let you fuck his wife in the ass

Eceleb board when?

Attached: 1550425289374.png (553x546, 16K)

I wouldn't call him all those names.
I am pretty sure he's still a really good guy, and I'd say he's still the same guy as before.
But any show that goes on for this long it starts to go bad, it is really hard to keep an act like this for so long and make it look good.
He just grew up, has a family now, he fulfilled his dream of making a movie (as shit as it was), and the internet is pretty much not the same as it used to be before.

>find out Something Awful's over there
What did he mean by this?

Attached: salogo.jpg (300x244, 8K)

JUST

Attached: mike matei.png (1024x840, 1016K)

What are the bottom 5 worst episodes Yea Forums? I know Toxic Avenger and the new one we're absolute garbage. Most episodes are top tier comfy though, especially the shitty accessory videos.

Attached: free-shrugs-4301553.png (500x736, 201K)

Maybe its the aluminum but Rolling Rock taste LIKE ASS

why does Yea Forums say every youtuber is a literal cuck

because its the truth

Actually I felt Earthbound was his last good episode. It reminded me of the Atari 5200 episode. I loved the informative ones that explained the history of the game.

Toxic Avenger was just boring. The new one was genuinely offensive. Planet of the Apes is trash too.

explain idk the avgn thing something about his wife?

That first opening is actually my favorite.
Compare that final
>FUCK
he yells at the end of the intro to the ones in the newer intros. You can feel the anger while now it's just pouting and throwing the middle finger up like it's nothing

He's gonna take you back to the past...
To watch you fuck his wife in the ass.
He'd rather have... A BBC
Satisfy his wife like he never could
He'd rather eat... The cum filled asshole
Remains of her being passed round the 'hood

He's the angriest cuck you've ever heard
He's the angry beta male nerd
He's the angry open relationship nerd
He's the cuckold video game nerd

>the truth according to Yea Forums

Attached: 6cf7151b01fff961e9d3dad1a3d32eb122fd9d1a-400x400.jpg (400x400, 31K)

>Where did it all go so wrong?
When he started making profit.

AND LET YOU FUCK HIS WIFE IN THE ASS

Literally anything new

AAAAAASSSS

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Yeah, it's not bad, but that's what made me remember it, since fake anger contrasts even more.

easy. he's a nobody.

The new ones but the Polybius has definitely wasted my fucking time.

This game was actually good fuck him

I don't even dare to watch it, Gilbert (((((Gottfried))))) is literally one of the filthiest j*ws ever, worse than (((((Lloyd Kaufman)))))).

>Gilbert Gottfried: W e l l, y o u s e e, w e o r i g i n a l l y h a d a h a r d c o r e l i o n s e x s c e n e i n h e r e b u t t h e r a t i n g s b o a r d h a d i t r e m o v e d
>Me:

Attached: s-l640.jpg (350x500, 31K)

This right here is why I personally clicked with AVGN videos all those years ago. I played TMNT when I was a kid. I can very clearly remember trying, and failing, at this jump every single time I played it. I remember I must've seen a Nintendo Power from back then that said to walk over the gap. I remember all this, then I grow up, start browsing youtube, and I find his videos. He mentions that jump in his video, I am immediately transported back to my youth. It was a very surreal and exciting feeling to discover a guy solely dedicated to reliving all these childhood memories I hadn't thought about in years. I guarantee he hasn't given his viewers a moment like that in over a decade.

Where is this "AVGN is a cuck" meme coming from? Did I miss something?

Those comics are from years ago

TAKE YOUR DAMN CLOTHES OFF!

Attached: AVGN.jpg (480x360, 14K)

(((small))) (((white))) (((penis)))

JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP

Does anyone else go out of their way to play the games he reviews? I've tried Milon's Secret Castle, Wizard of Oz, Super Pitfall, Bible Adventures, Bible Buffet and Ghostbusters on nes. I'm not sure why but he makes shitty games look fun, and some of them really aren't so bad. Others are worse than he made them out to be, like Zelda's Adventure.

youtube.com/watch?v=xc6tmYYhOUU

The Maculay Culkin one was downright creepy. You could even hear him croak in the beginning like he's that Korean jumpscare comic

>no silver surfer or Spiderman
List is trash

The first time I watched Angry Nintendo Nerd way back in the day I could barely understand english and thought "HE'S A FUCKING VAMPIRE" was the funniest shit I had heard in my life.
I've got a soft spot for james, man, can't bring myself to hate him for what he's become. But this latest episode was awful.

youtube.com/watch?v=XacN05uJY00

>ASSSSSSSS! FUUUUUCK!
>It's impossible. I mean why is it so hard to land the plane?

He rather have
A black dildo
fuck his rump and fill his rear

The latest one
SEGA accessoires
the movie
the Crow
Planet of the Apes

YOU KNOW WHAT'S BULLLLLLSHIT! My wife's boyfriend. He never flushes. It wouldn't be so bad if it was just piss, but no, he leaves full size gorilla dumps! When I get up in the middle of the night to take a tinkle, I don't want the overwhelming woft of soggy anal dump assaulting my nostrils.
>nerd's eyes widen as he realizes wordplay
>looks straight at the camera and breaks character
It's bull shit! It is literally bull shit!
>credits

this shit is funnier than it should be

Attached: DearF.gif (480x360, 1.38M)

keep sayin it

TO BLOW HIS MASSIVE LOAD IN YOUR ASS

Imagine being a sockpuppet for some fat guys who failed their own channel.

Nintendo 64!

AND SHOW YOU HER WIFE GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS

BY A BUFFALO CALLED TYRONE

why does this make right wings seethe so much? Cope and drink your pepsi max

>the time between the release of dr. jeckyl and mr. hyde and the avgn video is about the same as the the video and now

MUH KIDS

Attached: 67785492_636276745226_7721153361893916672_o.jpg (1124x1124, 119K)

A true nostalgic movie buff. While many of us have watched and been fans of the iconic Terminator 1 and 2, he actually married one. What a guy!

Attached: classic2.png (500x417, 391K)

Why did the NES feel like old shit in the 2000s and the PS2 doesn't now?

Do you think James ever had to explain to them he yells about diarrhea and shit for a living?

because games changed considerably more between the 80s and 00s.

fuck youtube desu

Attached: 1565332681498.png (680x3688, 145K)

its a sad state of affairs when the only thing i look foward to form james is hia newest family photos.

Did you know some autist stole james voter registration like this year btw?

Attached: 1564554825486.jpg (960x960, 147K)