This actually looks like it's going to be really good and actually feel somewhat different for the first time in...

This actually looks like it's going to be really good and actually feel somewhat different for the first time in fucking years. Also when IW said the game has nothing political in it I was sold so neat

Attached: mw.jpg (1300x1300, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UtTd3_2WjEg
youtube.com/watch?v=180AE22Ae1c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

eh, it's just a little too late
zoomies have all moved on to fortnite

Hope you have fun with the game, breh.

Can i get a rundown

Is that meant to be a negative?

i'm saying i don't think CoD will survive

youtu.be/UtTd3_2WjEg

>nothing political
>muh stronk womyn navy seal in the trailer

I'm really hoping they go all in with the heavyness of the campaign. I noticed a lot of youtubers who got to play it said it's a totally different experience from multiplayer, but maybe it's just heavily scripted, I dunno. I'm perfectly okay with multiplayer being the same turn-your-brain off shooty shooty.

>a woman existing is political
????

>a woman in a military role is political
according to certain gamers and anti-sjws, yes it is

Attached: 1565301713511.jpg (2322x1600, 466K)

I can’t wait for this game. There’s a level where you play as a member the revolutionary guard and don’t eat pork.

i'm 99% sure the only woman on the battlefield in original modern warfare was a pilot you had to rescue cause she got her shit pushed in

>in a military role
>that emblematic leftist lying

Have sex

Finally. After all these years.
Now to just see if they fuck it up.

it's physically impossible for women to be special forces. I haven't seen the trailer tho. If it's peshmerga then makes sense, they have women in combat roles.

Ill sound like a shill but it looks like a lot of fun, the customization is great, they finally have real caliber rounds and the maps are a non-competitive clusterfuck which is perfect.

Also fuck EVERYONE who thinks minimaps are good. I hope they tell those people to eat a dick.

huh

that means they will have to make a product that will intice people to come back...

why do children not understand the concept of competition?

Specifically the SEALs is shit though since no woman has actually passed their entrance standards yet. Might not even be physically possible.

I'm genuinely excited. Loved playing 4 and MW2 with my bros.

-No minimap
-Gunsmith, allows customization for guns, over 60 parts seen since far, each part affects gun stats
-Scorestreaks gone, back to kill streaks, but there is a perk to turn your kill streaks into more expensive score streaks
-32v32 groundwater, heavily implied to go up to 50v50 either on release or soon after
-maps so dark they require using NVGs in most areas
-doors can be kicked open, simply opened, or pushed ajar to throw a MADE IN
-3 LANE MAPS HAVE LESS PREVALENCE, BACK TO ASYMMETRY
-CROSS PLATFORM PLAY, CONSOLE USERS CAN OPT IN TO PLAY AGAINST MKB USERS BUT CANNT CHANGE INPUTS ONCE INGAME TO PREVENT CONTROLLER USERS FROM SWITCHING TO MKB ONCE THEY ARE PLACED IN A CONTROLLER GAME

>house on fire
>this is fine

you both misquoted what he said
***navy seal***

>-Gunsmith, allows customization for guns, over 60 parts seen since far, each part affects gun stats
what the fuck I thought COD was supposed to be a successor to arena shooters not a fucking roleplaying game

Game is on my radar as well. The sound design at least looks top notch. Question is should I bother getting both Borderlands 3 and this? Feel like I'd burn out on FPS gameplay quick then.

Attached: 143052948652.jpg (685x567, 89K)

anyone else only play CoD for the singleplayer
Think this one will be pretty good, can't wait

COD babbys already on YouTube crying about these changes is what got me interested in checking it out. the franchise is beyond stale, hope the changes work out

youtube.com/watch?v=180AE22Ae1c

idk. I got bored of Borderlands after beating the first game once. Lootershooters are fucking retarded and that retard you posted is your face isn't it?

>>muh stronk womyn navy seal in the trailer
Dont worry, apparently the game has school shootings where you crawl through the guts of dead children

So its pretty red pilled

>COD was supposed to be a successor to arena shooters
CoD devs nowadays have been ripping off mechanics and features that were present in other major multiplayer FPS shooters (Overwatch, R6 Siege, Battlefield)

You're a fucking idiot. There are no women in combat roles that even get close to special forces status, let alone being in SEAL.

Nothing will ever top mw2/black ops peak duty

>NUUU STOP IT I CANT LET WOMEN BOTH HAVE SEX AND FIGHT ONLY MEN GET TO FIGHT REEEEEEEEE

Explain how lootershooters are retarded. They have the same principles as any other grind/objective-to-reward gameplay loop.

Lol you can tell what kind of person is behind the keyboard because of this response, conflating SEAL and special forces requirements with “getting to fight” is something a retarded lard ass who’s never worked for shit in their life would say.

Seething. Women literally cannot be spec ops. why are you so pissed off at reality?

t. 20 year old virgin

Im sorry that you cant handle strong women who also get laid, I would suggest Tinder but we both know you have no hope

It’s going to be monetized to all fucking hell and back. Black Ops 4 is an absolute monstrosity.

>how to trigger /pol/ the video

I'm looking forward to the game but OP is a paid marketer, check the archive. Stop shilling nigger

>Also when IW said the game has nothing political in it I was sold so neat
How do you retards think this is a good thing? Also they lied, tons of anti-russian anti-assad missions. Its entirely fucking political and most missions make you wonder who's the good and bad guys in the middle east. I swear to god you retards never end

Lmao champ, you're the clueless one who doesn't know anything about sex or the world outside your basement.

That’s what they say every year

>crying this hard that women get to live better than you
Maybe you should give in to your BBC fantasies and become the cuck you always were

>Developers borrows popular well-liked features from other games
>More news at 10

I thought I'd like BO4 since I enjoyed BO3 and it was Treyarch but damn it was uninspired. You could tell they were creatively bankrupt and it even looked like a downgrade visually. Glad I didn't bother with it.

Rent free

>thinking any of those games are original in any shape or form
Holy shit you fucking underage child, lurk more

You can also tell this is probably a roastie because this has immediately reverted to sex, a common deflection of a femcel whenever they’re backed into a corner or someone hits too close to home.

Anything on Survival Mode/Spec ops yet?
Cause if Survival isn’t coming the game is dead to me

Attached: 23A86B70-F5D8-49BC-AC74-D4368B3099D4.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>has to write weird fetish headcanon about anons who state a simple fact
I didn't say women can't serve or that their service isn't valuable. I know several really respectable servicewomen. You're just a faggot who should grow up and learn about reality. Women can't be spec ops

Who early access PS4 beta here

>getting THIS upset over the fact women objectively can do everything men can do
>all because you never got laid
Its amazing, I bet /pol/ would vanish overnight if any of you shitskins white-wanna-be's actually got laid.

Where the fuck did I mention these games being as you described?

Attached: 1523464157916.png (516x532, 553K)

>anyone else only play CoD for the singleplayer

yeah, pcfags

mw2>WaW>black ops>cod 4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest
discounting games earlier than 4 I barely even remember them

Insurgency did it better

Attached: Insurgency.jpg (1134x600, 80K)

>c-cod was innovative!
>wasnt innovative
>n-now they just copy other games!
>those games copied other games
You should make like Saddam and hang yourself

100% agreed. I’m honestly impressed with how badly they’ve fucked up with the recent patches as well. Will never purchase a title from them again.

You're def a woman because you're clinging to this shaming technique when all of reality is the literally opposite of your tantrum. Women can't be spec ops & I'm gonna keep saying it so you melt down further

MW (new) > MW (original) > nothing

Lol you're a fucking retard if you ever purchased anything else.

Lmao you can stop projecting as well, I don’t fucking use /pol/ and that’s your only argument now, “everyone making fun of me or disagreeing with me is a /pol/ incel troll poster.” You’re literally seething.

>the strawman that broke the camel's back: the post

Even if the game is good Activision will somehow find a way to ruin it after launch

Attached: 1537542344851.jpg (960x960, 108K)

>muh vagina is the only thing of "value" i have
no one cares roastie

I actually haven't been reading your replies im just throwing bait to trigger you because you're retarded underage /pol/tards, although its hilarious that you're actually virgins. It worked, I win.

ps women have no place in combat roles

if you were a teen when any of them came out you would have bought them if you had friends

Lol this is the most virgin post on Yea Forums right now, what are you bragging about?

I have friends and we never played CoD because its a boring shitshow of a series that was worthless after MW2, and even then MW2 did nothing special.

You're a sheep who wasted years playing garbage.

>nuIW
>good
It's time to let go user.

the only people who didn’t have CoD at my school were fucking weirdos
:thinking:

>goes on Yea Forums
>gets this angry he got baited
Lel, get laid cuck

the cod posts are always so similar

because it's a literal marketer making all of them

they only released 50 v 50 modes in shit because of Fortnite which his hilarious.

Women can't make it as regular infantry let alone special forces/spec op capable units. The USMC sent numerous time and money to figure out the obvious that women aren't as capable as men and that when you introduce a woman in a male environment you damage how homogeneous the unit is. Reminder to all you fucking retards that killing shit is what you'll do the least in infantry and that the military isn't a fucking social experiment.

vonderhaar stop

so is every post on Yea Forums