He hasn’t hacked his launch model switch

>he hasn’t hacked his launch model switch
cringe

Attached: 40112E97-1E7F-43F9-8053-EFAC2A3506AD.jpg (900x501, 40K)

is N64 emulation good enough that i can play banjo tooie

I don't know how to

>he still plays games from like 20 years ago
>he can't even buy games

DS games and PSP games are fully emulateable too
I think performance for n64 is better on the Android fork for switch

how does twenty plays emulated on the switch?

psp games.whats the compatibility list like?and is it through android or the switch

Attached: 1548165438009.png (1182x283, 92K)

PSP compat is same as PPSSPP its a port of PPSSPP. It works perfectly well.

ds games run like shit on the switch

I did and I already sold mine

No they dont, install android onto switch and use MelonDS then just configure the controls.

What firmware?
What else can you emulate on it?
can you still play switch games with a firmware spoof?

son of a bitch I gave up video games.

Attached: 1563997568292.png (350x350, 158K)

Yes I have

When will the new Switches get hacked?

These hackers seem to be hacks or Nintendo really stepped up their game

I already hacked my 3DS, and I barely play my switch because I don't have time to. I also don't want to get hit with the banhammer.

I have a hacked PSP, DS, Wii, WiiU, 3DS, Vita, PS3, a Raspberry Pi loaded with Recalbox.
I have no desire to add another one to the list. Everytime I do this, I end up not wanting to play anything, or l end up just playing one game obsessively.

Attached: pw7YnEU.png (1125x1105, 1.75M)

Why would I when I still own all of my old hardware and games? Do you not on an original play station? You poor pathetic fool.

Good goy

I did. Nintendo did an update and bricked my shit.

Call me when it can emulate PS2

I did when FE3H leaked. I'm definitely a little worried about being an early adopter of this particular emuNAND solution but it SOUNDS safe enough as long as you keep your sysNAND totally untouched. If I do get b& I hear it's the hardware that's fucked, not your account, so I'll just buy a mini, redownloaded my legit purchases and continue pirating with the launch model.

poorfag cope.

Corporate slave cope

Do I need to buy anything to hack it or can i just do everything on my SD Cardl or whatever

Yeah man, fuck products. Don't buy anything.

Too much upkeep. If modding my 3DS taught me anything is that you have to constantly stay on top of this shit to keep your CFW firmware up to date for anything to work

>He has to restore his NAND every time he wants to play online and he'll still probably get banned somewhere down the line anyway
cringe

I don't want to get pirate's fatigue. I want to enjoy it a couple of years more.

>restore his NAND every time he wants to play online
>he is unaware
>he does not know
>he lacks critical information

Follow these settings. I've been using retroarch to play Majora's Mask with an HD graphics pack and it's been a fantastic experience.

Attached: Screenshot_20181206-102725_Chrome.jpg (809x2044, 906K)

You need to buy a USB microSD card adapter if you don’t have one built in to your PC but other than that just make sure your SD card isn’t pathetically small.

very good goy

>he has a switch
Now that's a cringe, kid.

I did though. FE is fun.

Waiting for my little doohickey thing to come in the mail

>not using a tiny 32gig card to minimize pirate fatigue

I just used one of this bad guys. It works wonderfully.

Attached: a1425-512.png (512x512, 40K)

If pirating a game makes it less fun then the game was never worth your time and you were just fooling your self into playing it cause you payed for it

>pirate fatigue
No such thing, pirates just adapt and grow taste refined enough to only enjoy games worth their time to them personally.

this, “pirates fatigue” is as real as “watchers fatigue” when using something netflix. you just watch what interests you and if you don’t like it you drop it, only except you don’t pay anything when hacking

>payed

Hello Pedro.

Someone know if the new switch model is selling in North America yet?

Lesson can be learned here, kids. Get Ghost first before doing anything else.