Now that enough time has passed, can we all agree that this game is oversaturated shit full of unneeded...

Now that enough time has passed, can we all agree that this game is oversaturated shit full of unneeded, uninteresting content that is far too long and has shitty combat?

Attached: maxresdefault-6.jpg (1280x720, 207K)

Yes. It was also hardcore dumbed down for a wider audience and didn't retain a single bit that made the witcher games good.

>4 years later
>Still a salty virgin

The combat was garbage, the world looked amazing and i wanted to like it but i couldnt.

The Witcher games were never good.

I don’t agree the combat was shitty. It wasn’t good, but the vitriol coming from retards like you before I played it made it seem fucking awesome in comparison to what I was expecting. Thanks for that, I guess.

Attached: 6F0EF07C-76EB-4544-AC4C-E145A0EFA4E0.png (237x212, 7K)

I just dont like how the main story is basically a telltale game where outcomes are based on random choices you didnt think much about.
Other than that, the world is interesting and the combat is honestly fine

Also this

I just want to explore the world and get immersed without the main quest hanging over my head. It feels really stupid to go off on random sidequests when you have these earth-shattering events involving your adopted daughter to tend to.

"Nah fuck that, she'll be fine" - Geralt as he plays cards and fucks hookers

The combat is only enjoyable if this is your first action RPG, it sucks so much, the open world is pointless, and yo don't even enjoy it while traveling because of the minimap, and the exploration can be done, because leveled enemies, the inteface is a fucking mess, movement feels like a tank, the only good thing about the game are the womens, and you can enjoy that on other places, the story fucking sucks, and i hope Cyberpunk2077 fail at the same things withcher3, CDPR doesn't want to improve or do something good, just because their fans don't stop sucking their dicks for this terrible game

Attached: 1564544030827.png (445x790, 585K)

I liked it

Attached: 1564786212736.jpg (741x720, 61K)

>*whistles for magic horse*
>autoruns on road to quest marker
>*toucan sam vision activates*
>"Mhmm....giant slash marks all over the victim....a Drowner™, gotta be"
>"Come on, Roach"
>*follows nose*
>guys in Drowner™ costumes appear
>"OY BLOODY 'ELL FUCKING CUNT SHIT FUCK CUNT, IT'S A FUCKIN' WITCHER IT IS! GET "EM"
>"Shit you stink" ALALALALALALALALA *sets guys on fire and they stumble and recover immediately, does a cinematic slash and cuts guys in half"
>"Mhmm....Bandits™ pretending to be Drowners™......better tell the village head about this"
>"Come on, Roach"
>*autoruns on road back to village*
>"OY BLOODY FUCK CUNT WITCHAH, WOT ABOUT DA CONTRACT WESE PAIDS YA FOR YA BLOODY FUCKING CUNT?"
>"Just some bastards posing as Drowners™, here's proof *shows flipper*"
>"OY KURWA, HERE'S YA REWARD DA WHOLE VILLAGE CHIPPED IN"
>"Drowning in Danger" Complete AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>10 crowns received

I enjoyed it.

The combat system is amazing, stop being contrarians, you look retarded.

Naah famalan. Its fun and I'm enjoying the Witcher 3 no matter what you say.

Attached: 1565224807623.gif (280x500, 2.09M)

I can't beat the wolves in the beginning. How do I beat the wolves in the beginning?

I disagree with you

I Started playin this a few days ago when does it get fun, if at all

The combat was ok, it wasn't bad, it was just OK. As in it did the job. "Shit" in your sentence appears to be a relative/subjective term. Shit compared to what? if we're gonna compare it to action adventures with really high-end combat such as Nioh, than yes. But that's not really a fair comparison since 90% of open worlds tend to have milquetoast combat. That's just an open world game thing. And also, games with really good combat are very few so your statement sucks dick since you don't really back it up by providing a counter example.

As for everythig else, not an argument nor a complaint. Open worlds having lots of content and lots of gameplay is a good thing. If you like halfassed shit with low content served for higher prices than you will find yourself at home playing bethesda or EA games. I on the other hand will continue to enjoy and support pro-consumerism.

You do realize thats an underage child, yes?

It kinda doesn't. A few quality quests here and there, the combat gets less dull once you get some skillpoints and witcher gear, but otherwise it's the same shit throughout. Could even say it gets worse near the end.
Blood&Wine is pretty good though.

I can't say I didn't enjoy it, but that's like 50% because I was already invested into the series, and 50% because it's, well, not utterly terrible.

>Make Quen
>Don't add ANY fast hitting enemies to balance it
What where they thinking?

Not really. Writing was great, length was perfect, side shit was 90% fun combat was good if not amazing. Ya'll mad, it's GOTY for a reason salty lil bitches lol

_No

Why was it so good? How long will it be until we get another good RPG do you think?

No, it's one of if not the best game of the decade, there's nothing you can do about it and you're a contrarian if you disagree.

An RPG is long? wow...this genre is not for you kiddo. The value of the game..like it or not...is unquestionable

Yes and? I hope you don't sexualize a dancing child.

>Why was it so good?
soul-enriched handcrafted world
handcrafted sidequests/contracts
great cities, towns, villages
satisfying crafting system
satisfying loot system
great protag, great writing, great characters
satisfying main story but you can also ride S-quality sidestory stuff if you want, something open world games avoid doing (usually all production value and qualtiy is directed at the main storyline, CDPR gave equal quality/production value to side storylines and quests and things you will most likely not encounter in your first playthrough)
god-tier minigame (gwent)
perfect high fantasy elements collected into a single game
hands-down the best DLC's in the history of DLC's

Dodge, block and counterattack... get good fag, is not a hard game.

Could you try that in english please?

I never finished it
Got bored of hitting square and triangle over and over

use the dodge button, preferably the little skip one instead of the roll, and block the wolf attacks right before they land for a riposte. once they finish their attack animations go in for a hit.
dog/wolf enemies are a bitch in so many games but the general rule-of-thumb is to wait for them to attack before attacking or blocking their attack and counterattacking

Wish i enjoyed the game as much as every other retard here. Truth is i deleted the thing after 2 hours, it was that boring.

the first 10 hours are a fucking slog you retard. you're supposed to try to get through them ASAP until the game takes off with the bloody baron questline and you reaching kinograd.

To everyone saying the combat is garbage, did you play on controller? I found the keyboard/mouse controls to be pretty decent

It's ok, I'm sure you'll enjoy your flashy anime games that feed wacky events to you every second.

Almost every quest is exchanging information for running errands.

People only play video games because they have nothing better to do, that's why they enjoy them and claim they're "good".

Nah, combat is shit, dialogue is cringe, story and atmosphere is boring. That won't get fixed no matter how mad you get or how far i get into the game i guarantee you that.
But by all means keep frothing at the mouth, it's actually more entertaining than playing this shit game.

>soul-enriched handcrafted world
Ubisoft would be happy to hear you enjoy their games this much.
>handcrafted sidequests/contracts
All by the same template, hardly differ in gameplay.
>great cities
There's like one and a half, and it's effectively just a backdrop with no interactivity.
>towns, villages
All look the same, those you liberate just have literally nothing to do in them.
>satisfying crafting system
Hardly.
>satisfying loot system
I sure love finding my fourth copy of an ancient relic that becomes useless after a few levels. And all these terrible looking armors that are inferior to witcher gear every time.
>great protag
Well, they did manage to not completely ruin him, somehow.
>great writing, great characters
Sometimes.
>satisfying main story
lmao
>S-quality sidestory
Like the baron quest and uhhhh... No, that's it.
>gwent
It's trash.
>perfect high fantasy elements
It's nowhere near high fantasy, you fucking retard.
>hands-down the best DLC's in the history of DLC's
Blood & Wine was good, but not that good.

except, you know, the witcher contracts, the optional missions, the contract where you kill a monster and find out it was another witcher who butchered an entire village, etc.
retard.

>its a someone has criticism for tw3 episode
>hear them out
>they're either spouting lies or have a legit non-complaint that they pass of ass complaint because of autism or contrarian NPC energy
this happens so fucking consistently without fail.

bruh, calm your tits. I'm not mad that you gave CDPR your money and your autism filtered you out of one of the most critically acclaimed games in the industry. You're literally a fly buzzing around a giant. No matter how much you think and convince yourself that I'm trying to make you enjoy the game or that I have some kind of stake in making you play it that just won't be the truth and you're just gonna have to cope with that.

Attached: 1560460526525.gif (500x209, 1.8M)

>the contract where you kill a monster and find out it was another witcher who butchered an entire village
Funny how the only quest you explicitly mention is a post-release one. Of course it had to be something better than Drowning in Danger if they couldn't just hide it in the pile of mediocrity.

Anyone else find the game super fucking depressing. First 5 hours in I want to slit my wrists from the gloomy grey weather, sad violin music, and inbred NPCs

You legit sound depressed

>you gave CDPR your money
i didn't
>convince yourself that I'm trying to make you enjoy the game or that I have some kind of stake in making you play blah blah flys & shit
take your meds

I realized the game was garbage when I proceeded the gwent storyline "too far" and was faced with a fistfight with a level skull peasant that would floor me in one hit.

>Ubisoft would be happy to hear you enjoy their games this much.
I would but I don't play asscreed garbage.
>All by the same template, hardly differ in gameplay.
sounds like every single game. Care to provide an example?
>There's like one and a half, and it's effectively just a backdrop with no interactivity.
Wrong (or bullshit). I can enter a gwent tourney in Novigrad, I can accept 10 different non-story quests in it, I can do the same in Oxenfurt. That's definitely interactivity.
> All look the same, those you liberate just have literally nothing to do in them.
Yeah, towns look the same in real life you retarded escapist weebshitter.
>Hardly
general consensus proves you wrong, sorry but that's just how it is.
>I sure love finding my fourth copy of an ancient relic that becomes useless after a few levels. And all these terrible looking armors that are inferior to witcher gear every time.
Level scaling is present in 90% of RPG's and open worlds. Get checked for autism.
>Well, they did manage to not completely ruin him, somehow.
That's right, he's one of the most recognisable vidya icons in the industry right now. Cope.
>Sometimes.
All the time.
>lmao
Yes, it's satisfying.
>Like the baron quest and uhhhh... No, that's it.
I was more referring to Triss' sidequests, Yennefer's sidequests, Dijkstra's sidequest, etc. But yes the Bloodby Baron's sidequest is another excellent example.
>It's trash.
Gwent is so successful it's being sold in phsyical copies and CDPR banked on a standalone gwent game that they continue to support ot this day and are releasing on mobile. Cope again.
>It's nowhere near high fantasy, you fucking retard.
It's fantasy, high fantasy, whatever. It's really good fantasy. It has alot of good fantasy elements.
>Blood & Wine was good, but not that good.
B&W was so good it got GOTY awards when it released. Cope.

The cycle of cope continues since 2015 and will not stop. Open a salt factory.

Attached: 1564590707779.png (664x842, 286K)

I hope you dont like sexualizing kids pedo.

>That won't get fixed no matter how mad you get or how far i get into the game i guarantee you that
literally "THIS IS MY SAFESPACE" tier lmao

Attached: 1560110231781.png (231x218, 9K)

Patrician

Attached: E75B3FD5-A20D-4EDF-B53A-6D08F4700533.jpg (498x581, 149K)

>general consensus proves you wrong
Stopped reading here, not interested in arguing with a retard.

No, its the best game of the decade, fuckface.

That's okay sweaty, just assume the fetal position and cope about your trash games wallowing in mediocrity next to the titan that is the witcher 3. 800 awards don't come out of thin air sweetie.

Friendly reminder that faggots who criticize the game have never played it, that's why the only argument they ever have is "duhhhh the combat is shit"

Based and Gwent pilled.

Attached: 1561085158165m.jpg (634x1024, 81K)

Name a more complete/content filled game with the depth of Witcher 3.

>how to spot a zoomer

>WAH I HATE THE WITCHER SERIES

>souls-babs are still mad that this game got all the accolades instead of Bloodborne

Attached: 3fc.jpg (500x333, 91K)

>stopped reading

Attached: 0B7C57F6-8129-4EEF-93C9-6DD5F75A693C.png (570x489, 407K)

Exactly.

>with the depth of Witcher 3.
So, literally anything?

I just spotted the forced meme cock sucker

How much content is too much content?

No, anything with average depth and above doesn't qualify.

Name a game with as much content/quality as witcher 3 + blood and wine/hearts of stone.

I enjoyed the game, not enough to replay it tho

Fallout 4

Attached: C38CAD58-0057-4733-B8F8-8C545074955E.jpg (249x228, 4K)

It's a trash game, I think there was a lot of shilling around this game similar to fallout 4, that's why the truth is coming now.

k cool, but explain how it's good without resorting to buzzwords and getting all butt tickled about it instead.

You know what else got GOTY award? Gone Home, a literal walking simulator

>the """truth""".
More like an opinion, but I wont stop you from wallowing in your mediocore Fromdrone taste user.

Attached: 1565137373147.png (514x900, 695K)

Have a (You)
Now fuck off you contrarian faggot

GTA IV+ All the DLC

>now
It was always there, but the drones deflect it 24/7 by calling you contrarian or a shill for a random other studio.

The combat IS OBJECTIVELY 0 deviation pure steaming shit though.

But the combat is shit though, I never heard even the hardcore CDPR drones can defend the combat. They always trying to deflect to "b-but the story is good!"

>the only argument they ever have
That's some tunnel vision.

most rpgs have bad combat. its easily abusable to do some strategy, ex stealth archery in skyrim

>now that people are finally tired of arguing it, can we all not get mad at me for saying Witcher 3 is shit?
I wonder how many years after Cyberpunk you will have to wait

Why are you speaking in such a condescending tone that implies you actually made a compelling argument to begin with? your original post is head to toe composed of cringe one-liners and zoomerspeak. What level of bluepilled lack of self-awareness or goldfish memory do I have to be on to make a wall of non-arguments and still have the audacity to call someone a retard for writing a half-assed response back at your zero-assed statements?

>zoomerspeak
>bluepilled
You can clean my shoes you want, pathetic plebeian.

One-liner opinion trash isn't an argument. It's bluepilled forum wanking that gen-z individuals are highly fond of.
>clean my shoes please
t. flatfoot syndrome

Get to work, I don't have time for your pleb babble.

Compelling argument. Find yourself a corner and cry in it.

Poor pleb. Don't worry, you'll make it someday.
But I have a banquet to attend. Farewell.

love it. replaying it because of 2077 hype.
definitely room for improvement. mods help

Outta here, kid. Don't try to argue when all you can write is sub 80 IQ zoomerspeak and rave autistically about banquets and shoes when you get BTFO.

Skedaddle. You'll be gone in the wind like many other insignificant forum flies. The witcher 3 on the other hand is fleeting.

>4 years
>still mad

I just found your "condescending tone" line hilarious, on top of the other garbage you wrote. And you can't stop replying to what isn't even bait anymore.
"One-liners", yes, and the original post was so detailed and thought out. I've played the game. I beat it. I saw clearly that it wasn't anything that would impress anyone with standards above ground level. And how it was carefully crafted with the sole intent to pander to the people who had been praising Skyrim just 4 years before.

The Witcher III was a good game, but not a great game. There's far too much to do of little consequence or interest and the maps are stretched beyond what they need to be.

The combat is passable but not challenging and I never felt like a Witcher taking down monsters using everything at my disposal and barely coming through the other side, never more than a good swordsman. The whole "beard growth" meme also felt like a R* style piece of technology to stir up conversation rather than something they'd put time into. The same feeling was had with boat travel.

Not even close...
Yet people still praise W3 to this...while F4 got shit on it from the beginning...because is shit.

Attached: 1556665602853.jpg (1242x1000, 215K)

>listening to dandelion narrating the same line 10x over in a day bc of load screens

Wasn't bad. Story is pretty good.
The Baron grew on me, and travelling between worlds to find that elf general was also KINO.

Combat was ok, but that was ok if you choose your equipment and upgrades due to pure aesthetics. The batman senses thing is a bit annoying, but how else would you implement Sherlock Holmes work for a casualized audience?

My biggest complain is that sometimes choices are a bit extreme, but still there's a lot to choose so it's good.

is this an ironic satire? do you also go around calling people chinlets with a severely receding chin?

Combat was great "for a rpg". World was superb. Story was good. All in all maybe too dumbed down for the masses. I have great hopes for cp2077

game was solid 7 nowhere near 9 or 10

what is wrong with it?

you dont have to lock on to targets, you can move easily, signs work well, as does melee abilities/parries.

it is fine.

>2019 still butthurt

cope

Everything OP said is true. What is also true is that the Witcher 3 is the best video game ever created.

You described yourself very well

The basic game is good but I agree it's loaded with useless content. You have little way of knowing which quests might be interesting before doing them. There's just too much filler, which is probably inescapable in the open world design. But it feels much less focused than the first two games.

I currently play Witcher 2
The combat is awful. It's just spam quen, roll, attack, roll.

>a single bit that made the witcher games good

*game

4 years later and this game is still an endless saltmine. Truly GOTD.

Attached: tw3 ri.jpg (654x780, 212K)

no i don't agree with that at all. i think it's a shame that the witcher 3 looked appealing to idiots such as yourself who then play it and can't appreciate it and instead want to complain about it. i'm sorry for you. it's obvious that you're not a real gamer and you don't know a good game when you play it.

Nah. Wine and Blood was really good.

all games can be reduced to lines like this in fact in comparison witcher actually comes out looking better