Shout at keanu reeves during e3 presentation

>Shout at keanu reeves during e3 presentation
>people find it mildly funny and forget about it 48 hrs later
>try to milk and commercialize a the moment because you realize your 15 minutes of fame will never come back
>Start blocking people who suggest you should move on
>Filter comments so only the 3 people who still think it’s a thing are visble

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 8.57.07 PM.png (2522x1076, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cgUN5TL9Oks
lonelyvirgil.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I fucking hate people like this cunt. He was being an obnoxious douche for the whole event by the way.

>He was being an obnoxious douche for the whole event
What else did he do?

Reminds me a bit of this guy

Attached: Blizzard hates him.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

>almost 2k dislikes
nice

lol

except that instead of trying to sell merch he caused negative merch sales

This guy was different
>he qued up to ask a direct question when blizzard did their best to rig the questions to be nothing but ass kissing
>all we heard from him after this was 1 tweet where he said he'd been banned from blizcon
Didn't make branded shirts, no gay as fuck #aprilfoolsjoke
Just went back to playing diablo 2 probably

Pathetic.jpg

Reminds me of this disgusting shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=cgUN5TL9Oks

>shit talk company who's trying to ruin his favorite game
>disappear into the void once your work is done
vs
>yell something at con
>publicly turn down free game but take it in private
>try to turn you're literal 5 seconds of fame into a marketing campaign

That's the Disney font on his merch, no?

Good thing they're not litigious.

>Disgusting levels of autotune
>You can still tell she can't sing for shit

Attached: 5d1.png (701x701, 14K)

is this real? how no one is chimping at this dude?

>Disney
>not litigious
????

Dude's making money, can't blame him.

Because everyone has moved on, the only one who still gives a fuck about this insufferable cunt is himself

It'd really suck if a bunch of people reported him.

Attached: thatsthejoke.jpg (1612x795, 157K)

Is he ever going to move on?

Ask me how i know you're american

Attached: 1552176508173.png (930x1020, 77K)

He'd scream, scream and scream, trying to be noticed by everyone. Just look at how he clings at every particle of attention he gets.

What would happen if someone from Yea Forums sets up a rival "Breathtaking" merch store (without the Disney shit font to avoid legal trouble obviously) and we push it hard enough that we sell more than him? It's just a word, he doesn't own shit. Think his head would explode?

Attached: 438290985.jpg (612x612, 32K)

Just look at the dislikes on his latest youtube videos. People are fed up with his bullshit.

It's a font that imitates Walt's handwriting. The thing is, license says that it's free for personal, non-commercial use.

Attached: walter_font.png (965x320, 18K)

He’d sue.

scum

Fuck it I'll make the designs if someone actually sets it up.

Attached: 458073717.png (512x384, 341K)

I imagine his house is full of keanu pics or something like that, can't believe this was so important to someone ,thought it was just a meme of the week.

Woops my finger slipped

Attached: 2019-08-09 03.31.09.png (1440x2560, 575K)

On what grounds? He literally can't, he has no copyright or trademark here to protect. If anything, Keanu Reeves has more grounds to sue him and actually not get it thrown out in court since he said that, but since he's not a pathetic dipshit he has no reason to even care.

These e-celebs will pimp their moms if they could make a few extra bucks

Attached: This is your brain on girls.jpg (1080x1920, 198K)

Even worse, son.

Attached: 1565274574639.jpg (1280x720, 199K)

Why use the motherfucking disney font tho?

Theres a pic of him and his whole room is packed full of funko shit, an infinity gauntlet and other cheap shitty normalfag comicbook toys for mouth breathers

That looks like shit. Who thinks that looks good? Why would you use that font of all things? How do people have such awful taste in simple designs? Fuck

Attached: Bean.jpg (680x422, 38K)

>Funkos
Jesus fucking Christ

Someone do this please

>lives in his mother's basement surrounded by hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars worth of useless merchandise
>has the gal to tell other people to donate to charity (in his name, no less)

He has zero grounds, but he would still sue to stay relevant.

that man is a legend

I will never understand funkos. Even Kojima loves them. What the fuck.

Sure, but that's just a waste of his money since it would be thrown out instantly.

Hi Blizzard

Are you trying to impersonate a concerned 12yo Disney fan? That reads like a grammatical diarrhea.

What would Keanu think about this?

He's too busy swimming in his moneypool to care.

>I don't think about you at all.

Typed it like a retarded 14 year old trying to sound intelligent
I did good right?

Reminds me of this

Attached: BlxJcHEIAAABUHX.jpg (640x427, 72K)

umm Kobekeks???

Attached: 1535693657425.jpg (249x250, 6K)

>implying he cares about wasted money with all the funko and comic shit in his room

He wouldn't. He's a good man with more important things to care about. But I will say, I think he would see the irony here. He's famous and doesn't really want it while this guy isn't famous and is trying desperately to use this to clamor for it.

He's a good guy, he'd think both sides are overdoing it, one by trying (and failing) to monetize the fuck out of this and the other for making fun of him so much, but ultimately would choose not to comment to avoid upsetting anyone.

Attached: 1558967848865.gif (222x240, 259K)

How do you prove you're that guy from the video?

autograph alleys at conventions are honestly the most depressing things I've ever seen

This is basically lee roy jenkins 2.0
Everyone has a laugh then moves one
Damn faggot keeps shouting his name over and over even though it stopped being funny

That's sad, but at least this guy got famous thanks to other people's efforts. Being on a high profile TV show is considerably more impressive.

Didn't Leeroy Jenkins simply sell his channel to some faggot trying to cash in on the Disney toy, spiderman elsa bullshit?

I wish i was still ignorant about this video's existence

Don't think so, i think the channel still has only 1 video on it

>using the DIsney font
Cease and disist letter when?

People all over have been notifying Disney. It's up to the mouse, now.

>14K subscribers

come on dude that's fucking nothing by 2019 youtube standards.

I had literally never seen or heard or this before. Fucking abysmal.

Thats what happens when you take a word/logo with specific stylized characters and make an entire font out of it. Look at all the fonts based off of game/movie names and brand logos, they all look horrible.

Know what's even more pathetic? He's been making videos for like 10 years and he only had 4K before the Keanu video.

Attached: Genericwhitemale.jpg (292x337, 8K)

That makes me sad. At least post the verion with the wrestler no ones ever heard of.

this is awful. what type of subhuman dips fried chicken in soda?

I always feel like a huge fucking dork when I get a new kamen rider toy in the mail but then I see these displays every "geek" channel has where it's just a thousand fucking funko pops and some MCU shit and realize that even with import fees I'm probably still spending less than them and that makes me feel a little better.

>Imagine sitting there for hours desperately trying to make eye contact with every passer by only to get rejected
>Then it happens a boy with his dad looks at you
>you look at him
>his eyes having met yours now stare deep into your soul and finally you feel worth
>You take the cap off your marker pen in anticipation for the inevitable ego stroking you've been longing for
>The kid points to you and his dad leads him over to you
>You put on your best smile
>"Excuse me"
>"Yes little fella what can i do for you"
>"Do you know where the bathroom is?"
>Your heart sinks
>You give him directions while best trying to hide your quivering voice as you hold back tears
"The next one will recognise me for sure"

Wait, was he the guy at the Bethesda conference?

reminder before you feel bad that he's a massive prick

Attached: wrestlingsuperstarvirgil.jpg (417x413, 34K)

dude's such an absolute faggot. "omg, keanu replied to a comment I made in jest! i'm an instantly celebrity now and am totally famous!"

its just sad. oh and that twitter shit he said to the Cyber 2077 devs was so fucking stupid. "hey instead of sending me $80 worth of merch, send this hospital $10,000 worth of stuff!" I understand he has the good cause in mind, but what a greedy fucking jerk putting the devs in a spot like that

So when is Disney gonna rape his ass?

This keanu thing started fun, when did it got out of control?

How do you do fellow kids?

Attached: ae79dfc4c13a4b760052e3c122f09ffe1caf0c87.jpg (500x374, 41K)

The second this faggot changed his nickname to "Breathtaking"

Well seeing as how you are 14 I'm gonna say yes good job faggot.

Site hasn't been updated in years.
lonelyvirgil.net/

>some guy tries to cash in on celebrity
>you get crab bucket syndrome
>you annoy us with your insecurity

it was always lame
Keanu is annoying too. I know I'm the one guy on the planet who feels this way, which makes it even more annoying how everyone sucks his cock
It was embarrassing watching him shill cyberpunk, literally was making me cringe

was he really banned?

It's capitalism.
Stop NEETing, work for like 5 years, and you'll see what could drive someone to just throw themselves at anything to escape

Attached: g9v86ubsmey21.jpg (569x590, 119K)

I still like the Keanu thing but the way this faggot is constantly trying to make the event about HIM and about "breathtaking" is fucking pathetic.
Like fuck off, this thing was already over the morning after.

Yikes.

Where's the merch he made then? You fucking brainlet

how?

>It's capitalism.
This.
We really do live in a society in which every single one of us wants to escape the wagecuck one way or another
Sure he's a fag but he's trying at least

>capeshit
>funko pops
>sports """games""" related merch
>glasses in doors
you cant make this shit up

Nah. He did his job and then disappeared into the night. Like a true legend

What if... What if someone buys a shirt from him and then returns it and asks for a refund just to piss him off?

Attached: 11039574524_9426526a3c_z.jpg (612x612, 110K)

Why couldn't it just be a nice moment between him and a celebrity I assume he liked that he can tell as a little story between him and his friends? What could've just been a fun story he's trying to just turn into a fucking brand.

is that the actor or the real guy the character is based on? because the real guy threw a fit and tried to sue, but that didn't stop him from launching a can souped brand and hucking it on all the home shopping channels

he started streaming and doing nothing but the same joke.

proof please that's fucking hilarious

I bet he regrets giving up his free collectors edition.