Lord Zedd Trailer for Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid

Check this shit out
youtube.com/watch?v=svCKga4QcCA
Also Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid thread

Attached: E205239C-BDAB-45BB-9395-91D7EBDDDE99.jpg (368x558, 74K)

Is this game even good?

Free 2 play when?

I feel like people would genuinely pick it up that way. Get 5x the players base

Nope

based zedd

Attached: zedd.webm (480x354, 2.95M)

don't listen to , devs have been hard at work to make it feel, sound, and look better since release. if you like mvc2 jank you will like this

A polished turd is still a turd, user.

>tfw BLBLBLBLBLBBL
Perfect addition

I'm surprised this isn't an ASJDF thread yet

shame they couldnt get Zedds VA back for it i know hes like always sick or dying or something but atleast just clip his voice out from the show or something

Attached: 1557576457028.jpg (1200x800, 247K)

Holy shit that voice. Other than that though I really liked what I saw.

Poor guy

He said Lord Zedd's va, not Zordons!

That is Zedd's va

He should be an unlockable in a fighting game.

You guys better do a better job with your next season, i have no idea what the fuck you are currently doing with Go Busters but if sentai dies you will be the only thing we will have for a few years

please fix LuPat K man deserved a better show

Attached: 1565123136212.png (660x439, 228K)

some of those special moves look suspiciously familiar...

Attached: gord.jpg (474x474, 26K)

Jesus, and we've already been having a number of Power Rangers actors die in the past year. Would not be surprised if he's next.

It's amazing how badly Sentai is doing right now. I wonder what the next gimmick. Maybe they can do dinos again.

Current rumor going around is that the 2020 series will have a sports theme to tie in with the Tokyo Olympics.

user we are doing dinos right now, this is tyramigo he is a good boy bu koh and salto are ruining it by being the most bland and uninteresting red and blue i have ever seen

and we learned damn well from nininger that ninjas don't work anymore, so if we get to have a sentai next year i expect it to be animal based

or maybe they could go full panic mode and make a harem idol sentai to get those otaku bucks

Attached: 1564948010205.jpg (1108x1478, 175K)

who is this targeted to? i grew up with power rangers but i'm in my 30's. this shit isn't appealing. it's like going back to watch sesame street as an adult

Reminder that Lord Zedd will probably die this year or next

I thought Akibaranger was the one that was supposed to appeal to Sentai otaku.

>Met Axelrod 4 years ago
>Literally didnt look much better than he does now
>Somehow (barely) still alive
Color me shocked. He probably will die SOON though

Can someone in here explain to me how the FUCK you play as Trey of Triforia? Dude seems awkward as fuck to play as and I still don’t understand what the fuck his air special even does

finally after ten thousand years

i mean yeah but the S,H figurarts line didn't work out quite as expected, i think the problem is that it didn't stablish a clear waifu for the otaku, sure akiba red has his 2D waifu but it is his waifu so other otaku would see her as used goods after akibared transformed

and then you got yellow and blue, but yellow had that weird early show moments where it is shown as if it was a crossdresser, and well i heard some stuff about blue being a cam girl irl or something, and the second blue just didn't have the impact they wanted

overall a great show but you know japanese otaku are ultra incels beyond Yea Forums level

So this will be our fates.... What is life.

3v3 fightan game fans and PR fans you absolute dumbfuck. just because it doesn't appeal to you doesn't mean you can't tell who it would cater to.

Rita Repulsa DLC unironically when?
Redpill me on Sentai's decline, I only really bother watching Kamen Rider.

Apparently toy sales are horrible for Sentai. I'm mostly basing my view on it as the show becoming so god damn boring with each season. I think the last time I actually enjoyed it completely was Gokaiger and that should be a given.

He is dlc

I want Rita or Mezagog something fierce. Really hoping the game gets enough to support to stick around. I don’t know why they aren’t shilling the fuck out of some costumes or something.

The power couple

Attached: 160A9861-1716-4C04-A61A-0311BBC478B0.jpg (400x300, 34K)

stop nostalgic pandering 2020

>Maybe they can do dinos again.
That's exactly what they're doing with Ryusoulger.

Attached: The everyday life of Tyramigo.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

>Chad jawline
Lucky

Ivan Ooze when?

Attached: a-45.jpg (480x360, 35K)

>I'm saddened to report that Robert is still in the hospital and not doing much better. The accompanying photo is how we find him every time we go to visit. I specifically asked him if we could share this photo to show you the fans, exactly what kind of shape he is in.

>His surgery was a full year ago and he is still immobile from the waist down.

>Insurance only covers so much and after nearly a year without work and mounting medical debt he only has enough funds to cover the next two months or so worth of bills.

>Over the last year on each visit we have had him sign a limited number of photos. In total he has only had the energy to sign 147 pictures.

>Roberts cast-mate, Austin St. John the Original Red Ranger will be listing the autographed photos for sell on his website this week:

www.AustinStJohn.biz

All proceeds (minus taxes) from these signed photos will be donated to Robert Axelrod.

>Due to the limited quantity available the autographed photos are priced with a premium. Please keep in mind that the proceeds from these signed photos are going to help Robert. Any additional donations to this go fund me page will also go to assisting him with his bills. All donations are welcome, helpful and appreciated.

Attached: f3282505194.png (465x566, 78K)

>Literal skeleton
>Still has a god tier jawline
Bless this frail sickly man with a peaceful and sweet release

I really need to get around to this game. I love labbing out dumb shit in tag fighters and this game is full of some DUMB shit. 3v3 with assists, Active Tag, AND that Megazord mechanic? I'm all about it. Also seems like a great game to throw on when hanging out with friends.

Zedd's moveset looks like 75% Gordeau, 15% Hilda, and 10% Frank West. It's cool but I'm pretty sure he has 2 or 3 moves that are practically 1:1 from Gordeau. Hope they add my nigga Doggie Krueger.

Attached: 1548561465546.jpg (960x720, 46K)

It’s fun as shit if a little janky. Definitely great with friends though

GROW UP