World of Warcraft

Without shitposting, can someone give me a rundown to the pro's and cons of playing Alliance or Horde in Vanilla.

I'm primarily concerned about the kind of people I play with. What can I expect from each faction?.

Attached: 1537140301951.png (700x713, 613K)

horde is chill and play for fun
alliance is full of min maxing try hards

They're perfectly balanced, as all things should be, and it doesn't matter. Most people have characters on both teams.

>capeshit reference

Please go back to r*ddit and stay there.

triggered

Attached: back to pol.jpg (546x700, 136K)

The only difference is what zones/quests you prefer, what capital you want to hang at

knowing capeshit to know he said capeshit

>if you hate reddit, you are /pol/

probably the most reddit reply you can make

do you like kfc niggers and mud huts

>Muscle Monster
I drink a lot of Monster but what the fuck

u are the redditor! not me! told

Absolutely embarrassing post here.

I prefer stormwind as a city and do like the medevial setting. But I've heard a lot of negative stuff about alliance being filled with normies, discord trannies, and drama riddled guilds.

In contrast I've heard horde is filled with autism and /pol/tards.

I don't really care about someone's politics as long as they aren't a huge sperg about it. I just don't want to play with spergs who will meltdown at some minor infraction or get offended because of some of color joke.

this is actually backwards, as horde is favored by blizzard since beginning of times horde has the advantage of racials, buffs, everything

Go back and read the posts carefully user

Attached: 1535688337555.gif (528x555, 816K)

Someone post no shoes pasta.

>the most reddit reply you can make
Not quite.

Attached: snoo gamer.png (319x400, 19K)

who the fuck wants to play horde
literal mudhut niggers eating KFC in their designated nigger KFC huts in the middle of every zone (complete with every vendor, more quests then alliance and FP ofc oh and sometimes there is even a zeppelin or free transport thrown in) while chimping on anything that moves in numbers only despite rolling for pvp racials but never actually 1v1ing to use them
then porting into their literal mudhut nigger KFC city called "orgrimmar" more like ogreshit lol blizzard literally took some somalian shithole town and copy pasted it into wow to give that authentic nigger feel to the faction le monster races br0 check out these NO SHOES so whacky better name myself something fucking retarded like boogerbones to fit in btw get owned kid totally bg queued out of that 1v1 close one
you want a sick capital city to afk in br0? take your pick :

- literal sewer shithole with aids and feces everywhere
- some fucking retarded canyon thing where you fall off and die
- literal nigger kfc somali city

NO

SHOES

NO SHOES
N O S H O E S
N I G G E R

FUCK YOU HORDE NIGGERS

wrong
wow is a group pvp game and alliance will always win
bop the mages freedom the warriors ggez
horde only have a slight advantage in wsg; that's it

>wow is a group pvp game
I play PvE.

The game's gone through a lot of changes and in 15 years of playing I've never explicitly encountered "discord trannies" in World of Warcraft. You have to remember that historically WoW is a lot bigger than internet culture.

Horde typically has a lot of teenagers and Alliance has both kids (like 10-14) and random adult players like bored housewives and dudes in the army and shit. But there's no absolute rule and you will find all kinds of people on both sides.

alliance are superior in pve as well

playing horde because my group is playing horde.
both are fine but honestly, alliance is full of the biggest faggots
i understand how meme that sounds,but it's really true.
i wanted to play alliance because of the questing areas and stuff, but holy shit the people on private servers etc.
just massive pussies that play alliance.