Would you be happy with this Fighter Pass Yea Forums?

Would you be happy with this Fighter Pass Yea Forums?

Attached: Too based for Sakurai.jpg (2729x1222, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

destructoid.com/capcom-s-card-game-teppen-adds-jill-valentine-into-the-mix-563254.phtml
youtube.com/watch?v=M606DF4UlIM
youtube.com/watch?v=MMxoQhjd6wk
twitter.com/SSBUNews/status/1125204026222628864
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12Xwag9HkqpWEgbHxR_C7wcxC_pqjS28XWjtMJtaFQ9M/edit#gid=0
discord.gg/2JRDgUc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

Yes

Maybe

Maybe

No

Yes, but only if Miku doesn’t get cucked with her music like Sonic did

Only if it's Classic Jill

Attached: 235901-character_jill.jpg (372x640, 24K)

Miku isn't vidya

What's the obsession speculators have with RE characters? Do they just want Mansion Basement on the soundtrack or something?

Resident Evil is iconic as fuck, easily moreso then any other franchise that isn't in Smash

No, those last two are retarded choices.

>4/5 of the Fighters Pass are humans

Attached: 1490411832822.png (370x440, 225K)

> Pop Culture icons like Hatsune Miku & Resident Evil are "Bad choices"
Would love to hear the literal who's that you want

Why not put Leon in as the choice then? Instead of this waifufaggotry.

What else do you expect if we're going with the notion that it's mainly third party? All that you may get it crash and... what else?

Jill is literally the mascots, Leon is irrelevant regardless of the fact that he's the fan favorite.
> destructoid.com/capcom-s-card-game-teppen-adds-jill-valentine-into-the-mix-563254.phtml

Nah I'd take Jill but I would prefer Leon personally.

Vocaloid isn't a video game

Crash and Doomguy would be better

I don't know much about Miku, but I think she'd be great.

What would her moveset be?

Attached: D67s6ZnX4AE4nxk.png (594x700, 344K)

Wouldn't Leon being the fan favourite give him the edge? Jack Frost is the SMT mascot but Joker got in over him because people like Persona 5.

No, because the same thing happened with Alucard & the Belmonts

> Literal who characters good
> Instantly recognizable pop culture icons bad

But Simon was a huge ballot request

> Muh Ballot
Bayonetta debunks this rule

(You) :)

Nobody fucking knows what Crash Bandicoot & Doom are in real life. Hatsune Miku was so iconic that even the Japanese government had to give Crypton a extremely special award for cultural significance

I think you're arguing against a point I never made. Simon was chosen over Alucard because he was a big ballot request. This wouldn't factor into Resident Evil, because as far as I'm aware RE wasn't big on the ballot.

(You) :))

Why do you like telling lies on the internet?

I like you Happy user

how the fuck is >literally who even a coherent statement in your mind anymore after fucking banjo, ridley and k. rool
even putting reality aside the same exact shit was being said about them mere seconds before their reveals, fucking hell banjo still had faggots saying he was a irrelevant boomer bear after his reveal
relevancy does not goddamn matter, not now not ever

Attached: 1560409702941.jpg (834x1124, 50K)

Ok

Attached: 1479242265186.png (320x240, 105K)

(You) (You) you 2 from me bud ;)

>no Phoenix
It's fucking horseshit dude

Attached: phoenix-sheepish(b).gif (256x192, 13K)

>not arthur
nah im just fucking around phoenix would be great
really all smash threads ever do is remind me of how many great fucking characters capcom has
i don't know if i want a pure capcom fighter's pass or a full-on nintendo vs capcom at this point

Attached: sir arthur.png (342x600, 180K)

Seethe more it's factually true
> Hiroyuki Ito, the founder and president of Crypton Future Media Inc., has been awarded the Blue Ribbon of Honor by the Japan government, recognizing the contribution that Crypton's Vocaloids Hatsune Miku, MEIKO, KAITO, Kagamine Rin/Len, and Megurine Luka
> According to the Cabinet Office, the medal with blue ribbon is awarded to "individuals who have made prosperous efforts in the areas of public welfare and education."
> The Blue Ribbon of Honor has only been awarded 26 times in the last 133 years, which is roughly the same age as Nintendo who surprisingly has not recieved the award.
> Square Enix & Sony are the only other Media corporations that have recieved the Blue Ribbon of Honor

I wish they'd add more Pokemon or Assist Trophies with the DLC

Attached: Dr0dv9LWwAo-OBr.jpg (945x819, 78K)

We could have gotten BomberMan but he was reduced to an assist trophy

Spyro could get in but not until Crash though

Jack Frost was an option but it's clear we're probably gonna get another Persona rep before then

Attached: 1564500486039.jpg (500x419, 66K)

No thanks.

i wish each character came with a couple trophies, getting smt/persona monsters as assists or dragon quest mobs would be great and thats not even touching on the rare & microsoft potential
i was hoping samurai would release some new echos as free DLC between proper fighters too but thats clearly not happening

>Assist Trophies
I couldn't handle even more of the bitching

No Richtofen, no buy

Attached: UltimisRichtofen.png (608x952, 589K)

>Miku weeb shit
Not vidya and only weebs would recognize her.
>Jill Valentine
Not Wesker. Not Leon. Not Chris. There are RE characters that deserve it more.
>pop icons
Oy vey goyim, let us all capitalize off an unrelated character and Jill from UMVC3, err, I mean Resident Evil!

Attached: image.jpg (99x93, 3K)

Cope more

Attached: ranju-hosho.jpg (220x300, 35K)

>echos
I fucking wish. With how big of deal they made about the I expected one for between a third and half the roster. There’s plenty of fan demand, especially after Chrom and how he spliced moves from Ike and Roy rather than being a total clone. I’d also love fighter costumes as well, Fusion suit or Paper Mario kind of extremes.

>Mikufags
Embarrassing!

Attached: 1541172440576.png (900x700, 183K)

>Mario
>Ryu
>DK
>Morrigan
>Samus
>Dante
>Pikachu
>Arthur
>Hero
>Hero
>Hore
>Hoer
>Hoes
>HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD

Attached: image.jpg (640x779, 192K)

No.

Miku isn't a videogame and Capcom has enough shit.

>Capcom has enough shit
Only SF and MM are repped with playable characters

Seething mikufaggot detected
Cope harder weeb

Attached: image.png (498x583, 363K)

Cope about what? When the Japanese goverment calls your character the most recognizable Japanese icon in the world. Then we can talk

My dream on how Jill’s alternates would be presented, but obviously this is too much work and lacks alternate colors...

1 (Main)- RE remake
2- RE3
3- Umbrella Chronicles (the new outfit in the new scenario)
4- Revelations
5- RE5 Lost in Nightmares
6- RE5 (cloaked)
7- RE5 (uncloaked)
8- RE5 (either uncloaked with gem in chest or removed gem with holes)

neither is goku but he got in

He's right. No vidya no smash

see

Didnt read, but have a (you)

Alternatively, 8 could be one if these

Attached: EED4EB8D-26A4-403F-B0A9-272749D0F6E3.png (740x480, 313K)

I really like Richtofen but what moveset would he have?
The only thing that comes to my mind is Joker's knife and Snake's weapons in the same character

Mickey Mouse is one of the most recognizable characters of all time but you don't see people clamoring for him to be in smash

Attached: 1551472797455.jpg (320x218, 28K)

Holy fucking shit, MIKU ISNT VIDEO GAMES. I don't give a shit about Jill but you must be an actual retard to actually want non video game characters when it's been stated many times it's not happening. It never will happen and even if she did have a ghost of a chance, Sega already has their rep so do yourself a favor and use your fucking brain. Miku will never happen.

Attached: 1466290165915.jpg (800x733, 80K)

I really want Jill too.
Alternate outfits are cool but having no palette swaps at all is too much.

RE is leaps and bounds over Meme Wright in terms of being iconic.

I was thinking he'd be based around a Points System like in the Zombies mode where he gains points for fighting enemies and those points can be used to buy Perk-a-Cola upgrades like Juggernog, Speed Cola, etc.

Doesn't change the fact that Wright is the most requested Capcom fighter

>fighter

He's literally just wanted by a vocal minority who only like the idea of him being in the game not actually playing this "games" In the general public RE would be much more popular.

I don't know

Miku's not video games but I'd be fine with Jill, especially if she came with Leon alts

Cool, so you agree that Japanese pop culture is basically held hostage by 100,000 lonely salarymen/NEETs who spend their entire salary/welfare on anime shit. Meanwhile in America and Europe (which makes up 85% of Smash sales):
>Crash Bandicoot was an extremely popular series on PS1 (and Crash was seen as a Sony equivalent to Mario), with the recent HD remakes doing so well Activision is going back to considering it one of their core IPs
>Doom singlehandedly got millions of people to buy computers, had gameplay so influential every game in its genre was considered a clone of it for around five years, and helped define the video game violence controversy that's still raging today. It also had a very successful reboot, mind you

yeah i guess.

So, what you're saying is that characters with an extensive legacy in the industry and had a huge impact in the industry and are still relevant and have new games coming out have a shot of getting in?
In other words pic-related.

Attached: 01.jpg (1080x1928, 562K)

Unironically, at least Reimu started out from video games unlike Hatsune Miku who is a vocaloid.

Attached: EG.png (563x426, 30K)

Ok, so his passive would be spawning a perk machine in a platform (similar to Shi No Numa).
Can only have one perk at a time, drinking a new one overrides the last one
Juggernog: receives 25% less damage and distance when hit
Quick Revive: when you die you respawn at 200% without taking a stock
Stamin-up: just move faster, but not a lot since this is up until you die or take another drink
PHD Flopper: explode when falling from a double jump or a dash attack (dolphin dive)

Up B: Shoot the Thunder Gun downwards, this deals damage and can be used as another jump
Side B: Throw a Gersh Device. 1s after landing it activates, sucks enemies into it and explodes, the area of action isn't big. It can be broken by enemies if hit before it activates
Down B: use the Sliquifier to throw that purple shit on the ground and make enemies trip

Up Smash: use the Winter's Howl to freeze someone above you
Side Smash: use the Wunderwaffe DG-2 to electrocute someone in front of you, similar to Hero's 2nd stage Side B
Down Smash: Shoot the Ray Gun to the floor, deals damage

Second jump uses the Paralyzer and you can glide with it for a moment

Jab uses the golden spoon, tilts use the galvaknuckles, Hell's Retriever and the Bowie

And I don't know what the fuck to do with the air attacks, but with just the wonder weapons it's possible to make a good moveset

Cope rulefag, you'll get BTFO by Miku the same way you got BTFO by based Banjo

Doesn't matter. Banjo already ruined the pass.

Miku isn't vidya but at least it'd be surprising I guess.

>miku isn't vidya
>miku isn't anime

then what the fuck is she

Software.

voice synthesizer

>Miku
>human

Attached: Dumb2.jpg (429x350, 28K)

No

>Miku
Lame
>Resident Evil at all
Makes up for it, though Chris and Leon would make more sense.

i think we need a girl to balance things out so hear me out here, what if instead of having nick we get Maya

capcom has so many good girls one of them should get in smash,maybe tron bonne could work too

Attached: Trilogy_Maya.png (350x467, 111K)

Anime is usually the closest Japan gets for ""human"", yeah.

Leon's the best choice, but Jill would be the perfect alt

Attached: 1565314680426.jpg (1083x775, 315K)

I thought Miku was a software voice bank, not a video game character.

I wish waddle dee had a chance

Does anyone talk about Reimu getting into smash other than on Yea Forums? I don’t think I see it anywhere else.

no clue who the fourth one is, but i already am pissed that joker is here at all. as cool as Jill would be, Leon is more iconic to the franchise and he would probably get the spot

fuck no

She has video games now so she counts.

faggot animal fucker

>Miku
No, I like her but she doesn't belong in a fighting game
>Jill
Fuck no, stick Leon in instead and have Jill as an alt skin if you must.

>i don't know hatsune miku

what fucking dungeon have you lived in for the past 15 years? did you just discover the internet?

Awesome, I’m gonna main spongebob when he gets revealed alongside her

she's fucking in bros
youtube.com/watch?v=M606DF4UlIM

Attached: D-ujgfIX4AYT-xy.jpg (3556x2000, 723K)

How new

youtube.com/watch?v=MMxoQhjd6wk

>we get Nick and Maya as duo that switches out with each other like Pokemon Trainer

The Japs are.

Attached: 1563786914929.png (732x790, 300K)

Yeah except whoever the last one is.

Mikh would be amazing.

So pic related gets posted pretty frequently in rosterfag threads, but what does Yea Forums think about the list for the top 85 of the same 20,000 person poll? Results from before E3, mind you.

twitter.com/SSBUNews/status/1125204026222628864
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12Xwag9HkqpWEgbHxR_C7wcxC_pqjS28XWjtMJtaFQ9M/edit#gid=0

Attached: D52Gvg8W0AEgTI-.jpg (3000x2800, 858K)

i lost count but miku has at least 10 official games

Transforming characters are such a chore. Just use Maya assist with moves.

>70k view
Holy shit! All of Japan is backing this character??

Three isn't the face of Hero, it's Eleven. Cope.

I think geno would be the next logical choice for a character in smash or a NES rep like urban champion unironically

This.

Now this? Yeah, this is based.

Attached: HOLD_IT.jpg (575x603, 35K)

Other places seem convinced Sans is in and that Reimu is literal who weebshit and don't even consider her having a chance. Honestly, I think Yea Forums overestimates her chances and other places underestimate. Would love to see their bitching and whining if Reimu got in though.

Smash bros get in here QUICK

discord.gg/2JRDgUc

discord.gg/2JRDgUc

discord.gg/2JRDgUc

Attached: banjo.jpg (900x900, 78K)

Same shit with Smash 4. Just want some more cartoony characters since they’re usually the more fun to play ones.

Attached: 3E2F4CB6-BD94-49EF-88FB-9CF25BCE5E4A.jpg (610x810, 94K)

Don’t bother nigga.

Attached: C4A0381A-93E5-414C-9EAA-8C5DBE30ED0B.png (108x98, 12K)

Anyone saying Reimu doesn't have a shot are shitposters. They said the same about Banjo. Reimu wouldn't break any rules.

Yes, literally everywhere, be it Reddit, GameFAQs, Smashboards, even non-english speaking sites. Yea Forums is actually the worst place to talk about her due to shitposters antifagging against her.

>Other places seem convinced Sans is in and that Reimu is literal who weebshit and don't even consider her having a chance
Literally ONLY PapaGenos' discord server thinks this. And they're the same who were shilling google theory and Paragon's "leak". Sans is seen as a meme pick everywhere, and Reimu was always seen as a serious pick despite shitposters trying to shill the narrative that she isn't.
PapaGenos' discord is the worst echo chamber the Smash community has this time around. It pretty much turned into an Undertale/Sans memes circlejerk.

>Honestly, I think Yea Forums overestimates her chances
Nigger people here call her a never ever all the time what the fuck are you on about

And other people are 100% convinced she's in. I'd like for her to be but there's just too much competition for it to be likely.

>Miku over Rin
>Jill when Phoenix Wright and Ammy exist as part of capcom

i like how ironic weebs default to this when anyone wants anything that doesn't fit the mold of an anime swordie. get over it obsessed blockhead, he's in and never going anywhere

Attached: 1553099263516s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

>Sans
I would be really happy with Sans confirmed for Smash.

And Cecil from Final Fantasy IV.

Attached: dissidiacecil.jpg (900x840, 184K)

>And other people are 100% convinced she's in.
Falseflags
>there's just too much competition for it to be likely.
If they want an indie character it's gonna be her, what makes her unlikely is that it's unlikely they want one.

>Akash Biswas
Osh Kosh Bigosh

Attached: 1950AB70-CCB1-415D-88D0-7C64F84125F7.gif (800x533, 1.34M)

Out of curiosity, these would be the highest 30 characters still leftover from that poll if we happened to put aside first-parties, games from companies already in the pass, games that already have playable representation, and characters with spirits (assist trophies weren't on the poll results to begin with since their votes weren't counted).

Not really important since the actual data would obviously be different if people had actually voted with these assumptions instead, but neat to think about.

Attached: leftovers.png (369x1260, 53K)

>Reimu 9th
Extremely based

Rayman has a spirit

>Rayman has a spirit
Fuck, you're right.

Just move everyone below Rayman up a spot and put Heihachi right under Kratos, then.

FUCK no
Doomguy or bust

The fighters pass has been rad up to this point, so much so that you could add two piles of shit and I'd still be satisfied.