Stay away from my sister

Stay away from my sister.

Attached: Seteth_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 732K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nYFf_U0pJfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xr-aIARiea4
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
youtu.be/a8sbrEgcW18
youtube.com/watch?v=ViOTnm9OXOI
twitter.com/mpwhitten/status/1157547996159963136
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No problem my man I'm trying to fuck you anyway.

Sure thing, i'll just fuck your daughter instead

Attached: 2019073014432600-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 309K)

No, she wants to know about dick

How many loaves of fish have you eaten?

youtube.com/watch?v=nYFf_U0pJfQ

Attached: 1.png (847x477, 684K)

Well I missed my chance with Rhea so unless Sothis comes back it's gonna be your sister.

Should've been a gay option
flayn too

I don’t get it, why do they have to pretend that they’re siblings? They never use their true name

What've you got against human girls, you damn racist?

What did you say

Attached: 1565078077159.jpg (1683x1191, 280K)

Flayn is pure. She would never turn gay

You're in luck, user.

It was a precaution just to make it less obvious about their true identities. Granted it doesn’t amount to much since Tomas mentions how it’s weird Seteth has a sister all of a sudden, so they were probably able to connect the dots regardless.

Then take her out of my class.

Reminder that flayn never gives you children ahaha but she gives other men ahahahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=xr-aIARiea4
Golden

>didn't look up any info on the game beyond the trailers
>plan to default to fucking Sothis since dragon lolis are great and none of the students really caught my attention
>Flayn shows up

Attached: cat.jpg (386x386, 27K)

Attached: 1565121910623.png (512x512, 174K)

Seteth and Flayn are hundreds of years old, possibly 1k+ years old the timeline isn't really clear about it.
Anyone you pair him with will die before him unless you romance him as fem Byleth. Do the right thing anons. Live forever with the dragon dad.

Nah, I killed him.

Seteth is the best Wyvern rider we've had since Haar

Marrying Seteth makes Flayn your daughter as well. The best of both worlds.

I fully expected him to be a bishop, I was surprised when he showed up in Flayn's paralogue with his huge strength riding a wyvern

Im playing black eagle house and i just got to the chapter where you have to fight edelgard, wtf i thought you would join the bad guys if you choose BE house??? Have i been scammed?

If you talk to Edelgard before the end of the month you get the option.

Attached: Lysithea timeskip.png (185x185, 45K)

Fucker, do that mean that i have to replay the whole game to get the evil route.

This game is pretty dope but it sure is long, espeaccially if you are to play it 3(4?) times.

I didn't expect him playable in the first place, so that was a double surprise

A cute.

Attached: 1565311277428.jpg (1280x1819, 184K)

Of course. I'm more interested in your boss, anyway.

Attached: 1563548161046.png (2550x2550, 2.1M)

SEETHEet

Attached: 1564617033676m.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

Can you romance him and have a happy family with his sister?

*ahem*

Attached: 1565043533506.jpg (1024x1024, 153K)

you still fight her, after the battle you get the option to join her. But only if you went to her coronation earlier that month, otherwise you're forced to side with rhea

If you missed Edelgard's coronation you're stuck on the church route. Also Edelgard isn't evil on her route

They're easily 1k+

Attached: 1565128027796.jpg (623x1234, 493K)

I don't associate with LGBT so no problem

Flayn is not a homosexual, she just likes fish

I killed you and your sister. Fodlan is for humans only. Whether Almyrans and the Duscur are human has yet to be determined.

Do anyone have a bigger picture of this?

Tomas knew their identities and was probably laying hints to expose them, like he left immaculate one drawings laying around.

YOU ARE MY FAMILY PROFESSOR BUT MY DAUGHTER IS NOT YOU NEED TO FUCK MY DAUGHTER SO SHE CAN BE MY DAUGHTER AGAIN

Attached: family.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

There nothing that will stop me from mating press Flayn into oblivion after taking her hand in loving marriage. Its the lest she deserves after 1000 years of virginity

>implying that she didn't have thousands of men cum inside her butthole

Seteth is such a bro in the church route.

It never actually occurred to me that my GD Byleth would live on long after his wife Lysithea passed away
Feels bad

Based

>get 2 cool dragon units
>they never transform because reasons

Attached: 1522735883070.png (850x506, 462K)

They will in her route.

Attached: 1565310649587.jpg (2000x2500, 478K)

It honestly surprised me how good Seteth was. Although was hoping that he'd be a special class, considering how you lost your lord for the rest of the game.

I'm going to give her to Raphael and there's nothing you can do to stop me

Seteth would never allow it. That's why only Byleth is allowed to cum thousands of times in Flayn.

Attached: 1564006301267.png (1919x1085, 1.32M)

Nice.

>implying Flayn is a virgin when her crest has been passed down to Linhardt

i unironically love seteth.

he'd totally be in my top 5 three houses guys if i was a girl.

>doesn't explore every month
Based Gatekeeper is disappointed in you

Attached: 695.g1t.00.png (512x512, 119K)

Under the assumption that the DLC will be a golden route, how would you write the plot while trying to make sure it doesn’t overlap much with Church/Golden Deer?

Why are all of Seteth's supports so good? He's like a walking wisdom dispensary

*Slap*
*Slap*
u can do it

Blood transfusions are a thing that allows one to past down crests. That's how Byleth was created.

You never become a teacher officially, you go around beating everyone's shit and recruit them in classic FE style.

All the boomers are pretty based once you actually start reading their supports.
>tfw no recruitable Jeralt to partner with Alois, Seteth, and Hanneman
I like Seteth’s Eng VA a lot too.

This better be fucking dlc. I would love to use my dad to kill Edeltard.

And you have proof of this extremely rare occurrence being the case, where? Seteth says that the crest is rare but not that rare. Its more likely that she has had children in the past than some blood transfusion we've never heard of happening, happened.

Quick question: what did they mean by this?

Attached: merchant.jpg (2560x1440, 1.7M)

>Slap Holy Knights of Seiros on Hilda
>Use their gambit
>One of the Knights straight up has no animation and just floats alongside everyone else.
Nice game isis.

Top 3 Chads:
Dimitri
Linhardt
Felix

Top 3 dumb overpowered sluts:
Petra
Leonie
Lysithea

Attached: Fuck Petra.jpg (1280x720, 250K)

Cry more.

I feel like one issue with the game was that the Slitherers didn’t feel threatening at all with how you completely kill them off in (one) level in GD, and the whole Nemesis revival is likewise just one stage. The DLC either needs a new villain or to massively up the threat the mole people bring.

Flayn literally says that she never had children, the only option left is that she gave some of her blood to some humans.

Hey that guy practiced floating for decades, show some respect.

Magic users can float, dumbass

Merchants are jews and Edelgard is Hitler.

Actually looking at it again slide is probably the more accurate verb to describe his static movement.

Where's this from?

imagine being a black eagle cuck and not having a lord that could solo the whole game

Are the other routes better than Edelgard's? I'm on CH17 of that and it's boring as piss. The story feels rushed as hell and it feels like they genuinely need another 10 mins of cutscenes per chapter to round things out.

Also most of the maps were boring bar CH12 and a couple maps after that. They even reused that pirate boat map as a main map...and how was Claude memed in a matter of like 2 chapters

>Alliance merchants support you because they are getting actual regulations on trading and they don't like it
Just like real life.
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

His support with Hilda is boring as shit and their ending is basically that Hilda draws pictures for him.

Edelgard’s tax policy is shit.

His voice actor in japanese is...

Attached: 1536060228_tenor.gif (498x280, 1.91M)

>tfw my lv17 Petra has 12 str
End my suffering already for fucks sake

>want to marry Hilda
>mfw her A Support with Caspar
wtf bros am I getting used goods if I give my ring to her?

Edelgard's route is noted for being shorter and more shaky than the others. It is effectively a bonus route.

Do you mean Bernie, or does that chad actually get 2 girls to draw him pictures?

Go back.

In both my edel and church playthrough fucking caspar had like 13 fucking strength at level 20. So far Caspar, Ferdinand, and Ingrid are the shittiest units ive had consistently

I don't think I saw the A rank, but Hilda's reaction to Seteth's first story was pretty good.

>tfw my level 35 Sylvain had 20 str and 19 spd
The bench was never cold again.

Edelgard's route lasts 18 chapters and every other one is 21-22 chapters long. You opted into the villain route. Golden Deers and Church deal with the overarching plot about the evil guys behind the scenes and Blue Lions is a satisfying character drama that puts the most focus on the students being relevant to the plot. BE is a shit route for shitters and waifufags.

Dedue didn't deserve this.

I swear you jojobronies get more and more annoying each time you type posts.

what male [/spolier] should I make dancer on my BE run for maximum luls. I'm thinking felix or Hubert

No, I put him with Hilda since they had an A+ support. But all 4 convos are basically the same thing and Hilda is just a footnote in Seteth's ending.

I made petra a fortress knight. Hey it works.

What did she mean by this?

Attached: Taken in by Claude's silver tongue.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Godlike character writing

Attached: 2019080220002000-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

>So far Caspar, Ferdinand
How do you fuck up 45% str and spd? I could see Ferdinand getting tricked into going horses or armor but Caspar has no excuse.

Lindhart is a little humorous and his best mage class if you don't want to grind for holy knight.

So BL at last has better writing? I hate how Edgelord's route feels, I'm guessing it's a route you want to play as a 4th one not as your first..?

Which one should I do next? I heard GD has the best maps but BL has the best story

Bernie.

Attached: bernie is a cute girl.jpg (462x458, 45K)

user, in game they say that they still don't understand how crests work. How sometimes it's hereditary, and how sometimes a crest manifests even when the parents were crestless. Or did her mother carry the crest of cethlann? Did it appear out of nowhere? We don't know.

Lysithea is dumb.

Attached: 2019080814403300-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 239K)

What was the fucking point of this guy? He gets three lines on every route.

I want a happy ending for all three protagonists, the suffering of Edelgard and Dimitri hurts my soul.
GIVE ME A TRUE ENDING

Attached: 1540500934879.gif (500x282, 915K)

I know I should give Thyrsus to Lysithea for maximum broken, but does it work well on Hubert?

first post best post

Wait how do you have so much str? Does what class you have correlate to the growths you get? I always feel pigeonholed into certain classes with certain chars.

Ingrid pretty much requires you to feed her strength items but is good if you do.

Is Bernie wielding Parthia here?

cute lolis

Attached: bernie lys cunnies.jpg (1028x1258, 159K)

Truly /ourgirl/

>I'm a genius!
>Oh no!

Does anything happen if you kill the boss without killing him?

That's what you get for following edeltard.

BL is what you want if you actually care about Edelgard. You'll learn things about her and Dimitri's past that you don't in BE and the entire story is structured around their love/hate relationship. The ending is an extremely satisfying conclusion to both character's arcs.

How do you get S rank with Tulpachan if she dissapears in part one?

Clever foreshadowing that you only see with 1/3 of the houses.

He may have certified her in swordmaster and just taken the free base stats it gives you.

Attached: 2019080817020100-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 263K)

you can wait until end of part one to recruit her. She seems to get a 1-1 level to strength ratio with her auto gains. At the very least she has 15 strength as level 15.

Linhart has the MINOR crest of cethleen
Jeralt got his crest that way.

What sword is that?
>making Bernie her adjucant when the two don’t have supports

Wtf those carry over into other classes??? FUG

The crests are passed down by blood. Just because a child is crestless, doesn't mean the dormant or recessive gene is wiped out. They don't just manifest randomly to people who have no blood tie to the crest, that much is reiterated many times.

Please, get us out - we haven't eaten our order yet.

Attached: EBY_BqDW4AAntqH.jpg (1200x675, 69K)

god imagine Bernie and Lysithea giving you a double blowjob together
best girls

>happy ending
>true ending
Pick one. BL's ending is great because its tragic. A happy ending where no drama or conflict happens would be shit. Why are so many people averse to a good tragedy?

Lysithea has stupid high magic stat so i ended up just nuking enemies and bosses from a distance with the staff you get from the lorenz side mission equipped

Seteth is so underrated. I love the "Cautious/skeptical of you at first but eventually comes to appreciate you" characters. It also helps he's a loving doting father which is cute.

She spent a while as a mortal savant. When you were having premarital sex, she studied the blade.

I think it's just a killer bow.

Blutgang. She oneshotted Dimitri with it. It was funny. Also, everyone is all supported out. Just going for endgame now.

Attached: 2019080522435700-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

Yup. That's why it's useful to get C swords on slow units or D armor on your axe units and just take some stat boosts at lvl 10.

If I wanted tragedy, I'd go outside, motherfucker

A happy ending is fine if it’s earned after suffering

don't s rank anybody else

DADDY

Fuuuuuuug

>There are people who replace units from their original house in any route except Church
Cowards, all of you, you should only use students from other houses as fodder to fill up the empty spots.

Seriously, that last Blue Lions cutscene is incredible. I really appreciate how they just ended it like that, no victory speech, not even any real dialogue. It's the perfect end to Dimitri's character arc. Pure kino

There's also that scene where Bernie says that "I'm flammable!"

>When you were having premarital sex, she studied the blade.
Nice, cuckqueaning is my fetish.

Your souls merged. She learns how to re-appear again just in time for you to propose to her.

I don't really know how to describe this, I'm a pretty average guy in his late twenties that never understood the whole waifu thing but always lurked around Yea Forums and Yea Forums because I was an outcast as a teenager. I always thought anime people who talked about waifus were just being ironic until last night. Last night I was playing Fire Emblem Heroes - the only other mobile game I casually play with Dokkan Battle - and I did the Fire Emblem Heroes Three Houses event. I thumbed through most of the dialogue, I never really cared for this gacha game's excuse for a story.

Then I saw her.

She wasn't just another cartoon anime outline. She wasn't just another character portrait. Her name was Byleth, and she was gorgeous. She spoke to me and did something to me that I can't really explain, even just at a glance at her. She captured my attention and for some reason I couldn't stop staring at her. I felt something for her. Something strong. I never thought I would ever type something like this or even feel like this for an imaginary anime character, but she doesn't seem so imaginary now. She seems real. She seems tangible.

Again the whole thing seems ridiculous, but I've made a folder today for her, as thats the only way I can really can connect with her. I'm planning on storing images of her there and tomorrow I will go out and buy Three Houses and whatever Nintendo system I need to play as her.

Is this love? Have I found a waifu?

Attached: her.png (1600x1920, 363K)

She contemplates burning Felix alive for a second in one of their supports too

Lysithea is a tank!

Attached: EBgI5aqUEAAh_hc.jpg orig.jpg (1280x720, 202K)

That's some blessed Mag

Attached: ss+(2019-08-09+at+12.42.59).png (439x643, 498K)

I'm in Blue Lions and I just finished the War at Gronder. How many chapters are left?

maybe Lorenz and Ignatz shouldn't have been so terrible, then

I mean you have, but she is a heartless autismo. So congrats.

So, again, where did the crest come from? Seteth has the Icholwhateveritwas crest, yet his daughter has the cethlann crest. That means someone had to have the cethlann crest before.

Burnie

Attached: 1563351847832.jpg (280x280, 27K)

I think you have until august.

There's 22 chapters

this is silly

>using shitters like ashe, ferdinand, or linhardt

You're their teacher, so if they suck it's entirely on you

kek

>Some people picked Beagles first and missed the second battle of grondor

Attached: 2019080710284700-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 297K)

His lysithea's speed is really bad tho..

Cethleen and Cichol are saints, user. They were given their crests directly by sothis/rhea. Just like Jeralt, who was also one of the four saints.

Ashe is a wonderful Wyvern Lord you pleb

Wyvern Lord or Assassin for Petra?

Crests have to originate somewhere, right?

think about her real name real hard, user

Rude.

Attached: berniee.png (243x321, 160K)

>Jeralt, who was also one of the four saints
When do they ever say that?

I'm howling. Why did they even bother with Edelgard once they got Lysithea working? She doesn't need to be the heir to an empire to kill God.

Can you farm renown?

Except the other two are the Wind Caller and The Immovable. Jeralt is just a random merc who saved Rhea a few centuries before the story starts.

Wyvern Lord is mounted
Assassin is not
Wyvern Lord has 8 mov
Assassin has 5 mov
The answer should be clear

speed doesn't matter when she can oneshot anything that dares challenge her

Empire pretty much doesn't give a shit about you if you aren't a noble or bear a crest

>I was only 20 years old
>I loved Edelgard so much, I had all the propaganda
>I pray to Edelgard every night before bed, thanking her for destroying crests
>"Edelgard is love" I say; "Edelgard is life"
>Dimitri hears me and calls me a dog
>I know he was just jealous of my devotion for Edelgard
>I called him a boar
>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
>I'm crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it's really cold
>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me
>It's Edelgard
>I am so happy
>She transforms whispers into my ear "This is my empire."
>She grabs me with her powerful hegemon hands and puts me down onto my back spread my legs
>I'm ready
>I spread my lips for Edelgard
>He penetrates my baby-maker
>It hurts so much but I do it for Edelgard
>I can feel my uterus tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against her force
>I want to please Edelgard
>She groans of increasing discomfort as she fills my stomach with her love
>Dimitri walks in
>Edelgard looks him straight in the eyes and says "Your obsession with me is appalling"
>Edelgard leaves through my window
>Edelgard is love. Edelgard is life.

You don't get the Grondor rematch in BE route?

It takes a little of reading between the lines, but hear me out. You find out why Jeralt lived for a long time. Go read the saint statue with a bow.

If you didn't make Ferdinand or Edelgard a Wyvern already, then make her a Wyvern. Make her a wyvern even if you did

Petra is basically built to be an Assassin. Make her a Peg Knight if you want her to be mounted

Is there any other girl with as sexual of a CG as Hilda's? I checked the other deer girls' endings, but most of them were various shades of heartwarming, whereas Hilda just goes "please lick my pits".

Attached: Hilda_SRank.png (1920x1386, 2.48M)

Just finished my second playthrough and have come to this conclusion: Dub > Sub

How do you not miss it?

It's not as satisfying as running her up to a motherfucker and gutting him. It's hilarious when a swordmaster tries to start shit and gets clapped.

I just want a golden ending so I can pair up Edelgarde and Dimitri. Those two just need to fuck each other.

He lived for a long time because of his infusion of crest bearing blood, Alois says so in one of his supports

Same user
youtu.be/a8sbrEgcW18

He also got his crest that way.

Why would they bully the sweetest bestest girl like this? Why does an innocent girl who already had a hard life like Bernie have to be set on fire? Why couldn't it be some homo like lindhart or a witch like dorothea?

Attached: berniechan.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

I’m halfway through my second playthrough with subs this time and I kind of agree. There are some shit Eng voices like Ingrid, but I like most of them.

By picking a better house like lions or deer.

Dorothea's is basically pic related

Attached: 1100-boobs.png (492x328, 6K)

shit, I wanna do this now

>like Ingrid
take that back right now

What a slut.

>Assassin has 5 mov
Actually is 6 mov

Ig you were able to keep the dub on past Sothis abysmal opening scene acting you are autistic and have profoundly shit taste.

My Ferdinand is so useless I don't even know what to do with him. He's level 15 at the moment and has thus far only had one level with more than two stat growths. I was gonna go with Edel's unique class rather than wyvern her though.

Ingrid's voice is fine in battle but the delivery is kinda awkward in supports

at first I misunderstood and thought her bf was supposed to be from Duscur, you can't imagine the sorrow of finding out your favorite is a BLACKED meme

>missing kino dimitri

Attached: grandma shrugging.jpg (500x498, 43K)

With the mastermind skill. Lysithea can become ANYTHING!

Dude, Hilda's is exactly that with a side of armpits. She goes into full horny mode for that one scene.

>speed+2 instead of weight-3

>"One day I too shall fall"

>Dimitrifags are also dubfags
Figures.

I hate how the mole people subplot gets wrapped up so quickly.

>Sylvain and Dimitri support
>Dimitri once gave a girl a knife as a present to tell her he likes her, and she tried to stab him with it
Does this get elaborated on anywhere?

Attached: heres your you.webm (900x506, 2.93M)

he's not kino at all his voice is generic and soulless.

>Mastermind
>knowledge orb
What were they thinking?

I agree with you.
Sadly they changed a lot of the dialogue, so I prefer to have it on Japanese to get the original writing.

>Does this get elaborated on anywhere

Attached: =D.png (197x284, 70K)

yes, further on in his route.

Dedue is a bro and that woman is a thot.

>can have Felix and Annette kill their fathers
Absolute Kino, I love this game

Keep playing the game.

Yeah he knows that the bad guy is that girl because she drops the knife.

Play the game doofus.

Attached: rly nigga.jpg (431x592, 64K)

the 2nd times (beside XC franchise) that i considered dub great

Attached: 1563883944813.png (1280x1550, 1.31M)

>Does this get elaborated on anywhere?
Nope, it's just world building.

Attached: dimitri.webm (800x450, 2.72M)

get to the timeskip, fag

Did I strike a nerve?

Did Edelgarde ever realize in the BL route that Dimitri was the noble boy she loved back when she was a kid?

C U T E N U K E

I just never have an excuse to post it.

I just wanted to show her boosted stats.

Attached: EBgLwjDUEAAPwyG.jpg orig.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

Attached: 1564933838238.gif (994x311, 414K)

>autistic enough to like xenoblade
>also a dubfag
figures.

why do my worthless piece of shit mercenaries keep missing

How the fuck do you use a Dark Seal? I've had them for ages and never see the option for a Dark class on the exam list.

She always knew, but it is brought up again in BL.

I"ll take that as a yes.

Yes. Right before the final battle. They meet up to discuss possibly making peace with eachother, and Dimitri opens his heart to her, but she's too far along the path to give up.

Male only. First is dark mage in intermiate, then dark bishop in advanced.

eventually

Not really. Fuck it, I'll post the whole collection.

Attached: (you).jpg (317x699, 183K)

NO MORE BULLY BERNIE ONLY LOVE FOR BERNIE FROM NOW ON HAPPY TEARS ONLY

Attached: bernadetta.jpg (765x1000, 85K)

I wish DW9 had been better

meant for

Attached: here's your you.png (1175x500, 84K)

Why do these low texture blobs even exist?

Attached: 2019080813530200-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 231K)

extremely kino

Attached: 1565000145998.jpg (2559x2880, 3.36M)

You can't even fucking pet them

cat

>haha (you)s are upboats!!
go back to plebbit.

Attached: 1565268914963.webm (640x360, 2.31M)

Attached: flibbity floo here's your (you).png (578x450, 9K)

cats are cute and sometimes they run away

Fuck Gilbert, he's a fag.

me too, user. me too.
hoping sw5 pulls out some serious kino as a result

Attached: detta.jpg (1280x720, 246K)

Attached: 1565241455484.jpg (1280x2117, 403K)

Why are they here? Just to suffer?

Attached: 2019080813534200-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

the skybox also really bothers me

Gilbert is unironically one of the best characters in the game. Do his supports, he's actually super interesting

Why the fuck are you spoiling this? It came out like a fucking week ago.

Attached: 1565133583907.gif (250x250, 37K)

Jesus, those clouds.

I did, he's still a fag.

Theif class has better gains.

Give it to her. She craves it.

Attached: give her the fish.jpg (378x442, 104K)

Imagine going into a thread about a game you haven't finished yet and complaining about spoilers

Post the Shamir and Catherine one

To taunt you with constant meows.

Someone needs to make recruit Alois and make him kill all the church members. Especially Flayn and Seteth.

When Seteth tells you the truth you get like 3 dialogue options in a row to tell him that it was obvious all along and that he was fooling no one.

>I do look rather young for my age
>if you say so

You new? Every single thread has been spoiler city since before release.

I don't think that's possible.

Imagine not using spoiler tags for a game that came out a fucking week ago.

disgustingly bad taste. Gilbert and Annette is probably the best support in the entire game. Gilbert and Dimitri is awesome too, as are almost all of his other supports

Those are some soulful PS1 clouds.

I'll make Bernie my army's dancer!

Why is Hubert so fucking based?

Alois and Shamir are optional recruits. They're able to rebel against the church.

He's a mopey fuck who abandoned his family and does nothing to rectify it because he enjoys playing victim.

they're cute

The only correct choice is to recruit Bernie and then never, ever use her. Just get her attached to you so Edelshart can't hurt her. It's what she would want.

>does nothing to rectify it
Do his support with annette. Get their paired ending

I knew I had to S support her after seeing her c support with Dedue

youtube.com/watch?v=ViOTnm9OXOI

I don't get the Burnie memes. Nothing like that happens here.

You should watch their b support

>Alois and Shamir able to rebel against the church
What the fuck, seriously? I figured all of the knights were off-limits for BE route, what about Catherine? Whatever, still wouldn't feel right using them on it, I'll save them for church run.

>built to be an assassin
>with a proficiency in axe and flying

Attached: fatcontroller.jpg (458x458, 29K)

>do Raphael and Ignatz paralogue
>fucking Lorentz's father probably killed Raph's parents
>they never bring this up ever again
What? Did I miss something?

>Bernadetta, get out of your room. It is time for the bi-weekly female house member bath time, you are the designated back of the daisy chain and you will do your duty

Attached: 10118.png (400x400, 38K)

I did do their support. It was shit. He still spend 10 years doing nothing about it and spends 3 convos moping before he does something and outside of that support he is still a shitty, emotionally abusive father. Hell, in it, he's a shitty and emotionally abusive father.

Do time skip supports change depending on the route? Also, I recruited Ashe and he's missing

It almost didn't happen to me. Almost.
>playing as BL
>pile my army on the beagles side immediately to avoid violating Claude's NAP
>only named characters on the beagles were Hubert, Edel, and Bernie
>gank hubert and beeline to Edelgard
>kill her with Dimitri
>only beagles left are bernie, a crest beast, and the heavy armor fags who start near the top
>claude gets triggered
>oh shit I don't want bernie to die and I don't want to kill the golden deer either
>they're too bust fighting the crest beast, except for ignatz who beelines towards bernie
>he attacks her and the whole platform goes up in flames
>send in my wyvern rider Ashe to assassinate claude fast enough to save bernie
>she has a sliver of health left
I should've recruited her.

>muh proficiency
If you're exploring and forcefeeding your students almost every weekend like you should then weapon skill is laughably easy to level in this game even without normal mode grinding. Combine with renown statues and you can easily force someone down a route they're not "supposed" to go by midgame. Then there's shit like knowledge gems.

>he's a shitty and emotionally abusive father
That's what makes his supports so good. He's in many ways a broken man, and he's fucked up a ton in his life. Seeing him interact with all the other characters is super interesting

Is there something that prevents you from reaching an A-rank with Hilda?

I've been stuck on "soon" with her despite reaching A-rank with multiple other characters

You have have a handful of units on the platform in order in satisfy edelgard's desire burn a lot of people alive at once.
Dimitri's gang went over there and triggered it even though I already killed bernie.

a specific chapter needs to hit

I'm romancing Flayn just to spite this Koyasu voiced nigger.

How?

My lvl 20 one has 25 str and 22 speed. he's EASILY one of my better units currently. Only dimitri and Doodoo can compare.

>proficiency in sword and bow
>highest speed growth in the game
>excellent dex growth
yes

Guys it's been bothering me for a while, so I gotta ask. Do you think it's considered incest to fuck Edelgard.

Now hear me out anons, from what we know about the crests, they severely alter your dna, and the fact that your bloodline and how close it matches to the original crest bearer is what determines your eligibility to possess a crest at birth, so it isn't too farfetched to say.

Of course, I doubt Edel is actually related to Byleth, but does the fact that she has the Crest of Flames make it likely that your children would look like Sid from the Goonies?

Attached: My_Son.jpg (320x240, 36K)

It's ok, he secretly wants grandkids anyway.

I brought lorenz along and his silence was deafening during the misson.

Maybe if he was actually repentant and not just being a sack of self loathing shit the entire time. The only reason that Annette and Gilbert reconcile is because of Annette's efforts and patience. Gilbert was happy to let their relationship rot. Whether or not you found that interaction entertaining, Gilbert is still a massive faggot.

I thought exploring was only worth doing once per month

>painfully going through black eagles out of obligation of doing each route
>that fucking mission where dedue activates his final form

F

Any way to lower support ranks, then?

Yes, Rapheal clearly states he ain't got time for revenge because he needs to take care of his sister. His parents were killed by monsters end of story.

He's not really a bad character, user. I thought he was gonna be a huge faggot too. But I was wrong.

In what chapter does the time skip happen?

It's definitely some kind of incest to fuck Rhea, which makes siding with her over Edelgard an even easier decision

Doesn't matter. She is ashamed to be with a commoner like Byleth and doesn't have any kids with Byleth.

Particularly late game I found it more helpful to explore twice so that I could refill motivation

When do I get Dedue back? Yes I did his paralogue.

chapter 16 turn 2

>Realize I'm fucked and just reset the map
>Rush Dedue and his crest buddies and take him out before he can transform
Easy pezey. From that conversion he had with dying Dimitri, I don't know if he lived or not.

Raphael is the purest and most wholesome of bois

You don't have to worry, my man. The support system took care of that little problem.

Attached: 2019080822144400-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 229K)

Yeah, but if we acknowledge the incest babies, that btfo's edeltards even more. No matter what they do, they can't stop losing.

Felt the same way about him. Figured the game threw me an absolute shit unit with no redeeming qualities
Then I did this in BL because my tank was missing. Instant appreciation

end of chapter 12

How obsessed can you be?

The one where you have to cross the bridge.

Wait, he actually dies if you don't do his paralogue? That's super cool

No. Immovable and wind caller are Indech and Macuil. respectively. Most likely blood fuckery from Rhea saved Jeralt and gave him a long life.

I'm going to marry Dimitri irl!

Attached: 2gdl2EP.png (1922x1317, 1.61M)

>Everyone who is posting all the supports on youtube are using the dub
Nothing big since I can tolerate it but damn it sucks. Wish there was a way to unlock everything

Attached: 132523432.jpg (884x902, 157K)

What if she turns into a dragon, eat a big fish like a white shark and then turns back?

Dimitri probably hasn't taken a bath in 5 years at the time you meet him

My petra sucks. Bernie is a much stronger archer on my team...

What's the point of having a unit that dodges everything, always doubles, kills the enemy in one round when you could have the same unit but with more mobility, more defense and also flying?

It's medieval times bro

Attached: HiRj2LF.png (1000x1000, 1.09M)

It's from the Leonie's paralogue, and I haven't played GD to know what the bottom one is.

El burned Bernies body in my playthrough when it was just dimitri on the hill

There is. It's calling playing the game, you fucking weeb.

do you really think that a war-torn nation is that concerned about personal hygiene
the alternate look for post-timeskip dimitri proves he cleans up relatively well

That's kind of hot

How does this shit work

Top one is Claude paralogue, not Leonie's. You get it a few chapter after timeskip

>some
Nigga she's like your Mother, Grandmother, Daughter, Aunt

They're all literal faggots, too.

baths existed in medieval times

It's several kinds of incest to fuck Rhea.

but people didn't take them very often

I got it mixed around since all I read was the immovable one and came back to reply to user after a couple minutes.

Attached: 1564871274152.gif (680x312, 139K)

I buy that bitch cute desserts EVERYDAY. That green pussy is wet too

blew my mind when it happened to me

Ferdinand is an insane tank on my team. Hits like a truck as well

You're fused with her mother, so it's like fucking your daughter. But then she's a huge mommy gf and had a large hand in your birth, so it's also like fucking your mom. Sounds like the best of both worlds to me desu. You think she'd cal you mommy or daddy during sex?

You fight him later.

They took them several times per week. "Dirty peasants" is one of those ahistorical "Dark Ages" memes that persist to this day. People knew about and regularly used soap. It's one of the most common things people made out of animal fats. Leonie even brings it up once. It has never in history been acceptable for anyone to smell or look like shit.

She calls you Mommy because she's a huge mommyfag

Ferdinand is poop

Sex with F_ish

Attached: 1535115795025.png (323x397, 201K)

Which paralogues are completely exclusive to certain routes? I know Claude has the Wind Caller one, and also that Mercedes and Caspar’s can’t be done on Beagles.

nobles did

>tfw I don't know if I can bring myself to do the other houses routes
I'm not built for games like this, bros. How can I just rewind time and kill the students I've come to love?

I guess my only option would be to try and recruit everyone, but that means dissecting guides and shit.

Golden route fucking when?

>tfw the last boss hit rate against my pure assassin Petra was literally 1%
You can probably do the same with a peg but you will need a lot of RNG and some items.
Also peg doesn't benefit from terrain bonus.

Attached: seteth meme.jpg (1051x925, 429K)

>It has never in history been acceptable for anyone to smell or look like shit.
Go read a book, nigga. Seriously, Louis XIV only took one bath in his life.

Suck it up and embrace the suffering

And the crests+church are the banking elite.

>he doesn't use best boy Ferdinand
Dude's at level 36 and has like 34 strength, 34 defense and 29 speed as a Great Knight, he's a fucking beast with that magic healing spear

Attached: seteth meme 2.png (452x386, 147K)

French aristocracy is the one notable exception, and only for a brief and very degenerate period of time. And even they put on makeup and slathered themselves in perfume.

Dimitri has one where you retake Arianrhod from the Empire and I imagine Edelgard has her own unique one as well

should I make Dedue an armored knight or a brigand?

It was over 200 years worth of terrible hygiene, and it wasn't just France.

>Also peg doesn't benefit from terrain bonus.
What is dismount and pegasus's +10 avo

Holy shit, did not know this. Am gonna pump some of my weaker STR units for advanced classes.

Any table that shows the bonus stats boosts?

There is a a golden route. It is called golden deer. I recruited all the teachers and studnets. Then happily cleaved in the head of my father's killer.

1000 year old boomer Seteth is great, especially since his based VA got in on it. Does anyone have a template?

Does anyone have the picture where dimitri does a 660 damage crit.

>his va got in on it
got some examples?

>It stacks
Holy shit. Can anyone even touch Lysthea aside from maybe the house leaders?

Dismount to Alert Stance in a bush is peak SPDniggery.

This is a Stacy. Say something nice about her!

Attached: 79EB0FE4-0BDD-4A7E-850F-2B8B83F7BF52.jpg (750x1334, 185K)

>cleaved in the head of my father's killer
The guy who works out at the library already did that for you though

I focused him on armor knight but in hindsight, probably Brigand or Brawler
You're gonna want to train him a bit in armor so he can get weight -3, but really his defense is so high and his personal skill is so good that he doesn't need the extra def from armor knight. The extra mov is much more worthwhile.

Why is her model so lewd

>oh, is that you, Ce-
>uncle shUT THE FUCK UP

Attached: Furen.(Fire.Emblem).600.2617456.jpg (600x600, 43K)

Edelgard's is just a hard version of Hilda's which is kind of lame.
Hubert is only on Beagles.
For Petra/Bernadetta, the faction/boss changes whether you are with Edelgard or not. Probably not locked to just Beagles.

She's actually quite a nice and thoughtful person if you can avoid her rich girl wiles. Dipshits like Ferdie and Lorenz need not apply.

If you don’t like spoilers go back to where you belong you dolt

Flayn edit?

Attached: 6d33e6f647519af6866202f583f3396abcecb258_hq.jpg (781x743, 61K)

That didn't feel satisfying at all. My father's death can only be avenged when all his accomplices are in the grave.

it does exist, I've seen it

master Brigand into grappler (don,t need to master that one) into Warmaster. Use Training gauntlets + into Crit Knuckles after the timeskip. Congrats Dedue (Or Raphael) now hit for multiple hundreds every round. My Raphael achieved a cosy 98% cit on Edelgard.

The only unit that could survive him was Petra because her ridiculous evasion and speed mean he only had 60% chance to hit and she threatened a crit kill in return

Attached: 1543016241633.jpg (480x480, 54K)

She's crazy hot, crazy strong, and crazy uncaring about taking her first life. Will wife in Golden Deer, right now she's busy helping Dimitri satisfy his lust for revenge. She's a great pick to recruit into BL because her refusal to join Edelgard implies she can tell instinctively not to trust her

It was a hit. It's not over until you pop the motherfucker that called it in.

>29 speed
Fucking how do people get such high speeds on characters?
My Dimitri wasn't even that fast when he was that level.

It’s not even evil. Edelgard is much more grounded with Byleth around. Same as boar being a retard without Byleth

Shit, my ashe has 40 speed at level 40
Ingrid's is also retarded

Attached: 1563688510940.gif (480x270, 2.74M)

twitter.com/mpwhitten/status/1157547996159963136

Based musclegirl.

Apparently Ferdinand, like Ingrid, is a real "make or break" type character. His growths are in the range where he'll either be God or bench fodder. In my case, he's Sylvain but better in almost every way. Sylvain's got like 1 higher Strength and Defense but only around 15 speed. He can take a hit but he's getting doubled all day long

nice

>people are trying to get him to say trans shit in the comments
scrolling down was my mistake
thanks bro

>tfw spared everyone at Gronder just because they were really fucking strong and I just rushed to beat Edelgard and Claude
haha I did good right guys! I'm the good guy!
I've only killed Ferdinand

If he knows what he's doing, he'll ignore it and just keep doing random shit instead of placing himself in a war of politics.

>sparing hubert

Attached: 5.jpg (680x383, 47K)

Trans people are LITERALLY mentally ill. They don't know better.

They NEED the acknowledgement or they'll like 40% themselves. Every single stream has a bunch of those mongoloid posting transflags and asking for attention. I hate them so much.

Hopefully Setheth reminds those degenerates to stay away

How do you spare people?
Do I have to kill everyone but the commander?

Just kill the commander

Hubert and Petra just flee. You can only kill them in the finale.

Is Hilda a virgin?

Absolutely based

>want to spare Ferdinand because right before the timeskip it sounded like edelgard completely fucked him and his family
>forced to kill him
>his dying words are asking the soldiers to protect the bridge

Hubert spares himself using his vampire teleport powers.

Dracula just fucks off even if you have Dimitri crit him for over 500. Don't worry, his day will come

I just wished the game acknowledged if you go out of your way to spare people or keep certain allies alive.

I've killed literally everyone I've been able to. Recruited Marianne and Caspar, only they'll survive.

Leonie
Raphael
Ignatz
Lysithea
Bernedetta
Ferdinand
Lorenz

It was fucking hilarious watching Claude charge me at Gronder and then every time I murdered one of his friends he'd go "WHAT HOW COULD THAT HAPPEN?"

Dumb motherfucker. At least Edelgarde outright admits she let Bern die and didn't just throw her at me and regret getting her killed.

Basically that Edelgard is hitler and therefore did nothing wrong.

>Just kill the commander
When I fought against Lorenz and Ferdinand with the Wyvern lady, I couldn't get away without killing them all so I had just assumed that it only would happen with certain characters.

Post your units!
Alois is my favorite thief. Can send him in all alone to loot dem chests.

Attached: dad jokes.jpg (1280x720, 292K)

I know from my first try at that chapter that he doesn't actually die, but on my winning try I think I had to avoid him because going after him would mean getting into range of that absolute murderfucker Petra. Holy shit why does she have so much fucking avo

I just avoided them and "killed" the commanders (they also don't die, fucking rat bastard Edelgard)

They were commanders.

How is hubert constantly teleporting he and edelgard around?

Why didnt he just teleport away again in the penultimate BL mission?

Edelgard and Byleth can duo the rest of part 2

It does. If you kill Ferdinand or leave him alive, Dorothea will comment on it.

>Recruited Marianne and Caspar
Based

Is it even possible to spare Ferdinand if you didn't recruit him? It's too late for me, but that comment from Dorothea made me sad.

See The story text will be different if you recruited Alois or spared Flayn and Seteth. They probably don't acknowledge stuff in BL because they expected Dimitri to rip and tear.

Ya I realized this when you told me.
Pretty sad I assumed every unique is a commander and I keep slaughtering them

Edelgard told him to make a stand.

>leave him alive
How? He’s a commander that I have to kill.

I think maybe if he was B rank and you attacked him with Byleth

It makes total sense for Ferdinand, and most of the Black Eagles for that matter, to betray Edelgard and join Claude or Dimitri
>Bernie's been looking for an out from her shitty family and shitty Empire politics for years
>Ferdinand loses everything when Edelgard kills his (admittedly corrupt) father and seizes his family assets
>Caspar is a justicefag who wants to fight evil and tyranny
>Linhardt is a pacifist who just wants to research in peace
>Petra is literally a political hostage
>Dorothea hates nobles and aristocracy, can't see why she'd be on board with the princess seizing power and starting a war

Because Hubert is a good man and know's when the end has come.
>That letter he left for claude.
What a bro.

Golden Deer doesn’t really acknowledge you leaving certain enemies alive either.

I recruited Marianne for Dimitri.

I recruited Caspar for the Death Knight paralogue. I was happy with Marianne but was 'meh' about Caspar until I had him a few months in my team. The kid wants to be a shonen protagonist in a fucked up world of moral greyness, and I respect the hell out of that. Can't hate him, even if he is a bit of a clown.

Hubert is an asshole. An interesting character and very pragmatic, but still an asshole.

His dad can also die in the routes. So there's that, too.

I mean you fuck him up like 3-4 times on BL, he's bound to give out at some point.

Ferdinand's dad actually wasn't killed by Edgelord, a paralogue shows that he survives but by the time you reach him he is killed by thieves.

I'm totally on board with stealing the entire Black Eagles on my Golden Deer run, but after playing Blue Lions I don't think I'm recruiting anyone from there.

Is it just me, or is the last map of the Blue Lions route stupid hard?
Having a thousand mages spam meteor at all my units and funneling about 100 mages and physical attackers down small choke points while demonic beasts wait in the wings is a pain in the ass. Not to mention all the brawlers deciding to get crits.

Attached: fernand.png (800x867, 262K)

BL feels too much like a family to steal anyone but Ashe and he fucking sucks as a unit so theres no point

His dad killed petra's parents

Does he die in the church route?
I remember that he kept mentioning his dad, but I never saw him or was it a paralogue?

Steal felix at least. He's the best.

Well yeah I played Blue Lions I know that
But I'm not breaking up best bros

Ingrid should be able to tank those meteors

Even worse, while he was stripped of his title because he was a corrupt asshole, Edelgard put him under house arrest for the best. The moment he breaks out, thieves kill him.

He dies fighting the holy kingdom in order to save his men.

Yeah, and damn him to self hating depression in his epilogue. Felix only ever gets a happy ending in the BL, it's implied he deeply regrets abandoning them when they needed him

>He dies fighting the holy kingdom in order to save his men.
I remember now, but it was disappointing that he spends more time complaining about how his father might show than about his father's death.

Doing a Deer NG+ run. Who should be my fortress knight, Hilda or Raphael?

Can you farm renown in Normal mode? Was thinking of doing NG+ in Normal just to be able to farm since Hard was so easy anyways.

Yeah because some battles don't cost time points

Armor is bad. Grappler Raphael and Wyvern Hilda.

Neither.

Warmaster Raphael, Wyvern Master Hilda.

you're welcome.

Don't bother with armor, go full meme wyvern team.

>When he stops to corrects himself to call Dimitri by his name instead of boar for the first time.
I'm sorry bro..

Can Pegasus Knights not equip Battalions or is Ingrid just autistic?

Why the fuck does everyone keep saying this my felix is fucking garbage but I'm only at Chapter 8. He's a mid tier unit for me when everyone makes it seem like hes broken. What am I doing wrong? He's a B in swords too

put a flying mounted unit at the very right, use stride on them, and kill one of the mages in the right room. They'll all peace out first turn.

Well, let's think for a minute. Can a footsoldier fly?
buy a flying battalion retard

They can only equip flying battalions and if I remember, the first ones were C so yes, she is autistic

>"You know you have to win now...Dimitri"
That more than anything really shows that it isn't that Dimitri is back to his old self - it's that he's overcome his survivor's guilt and blood lust for the first time since Duscur, truly becoming the man he pretended to be pre timeskip

I thought gauntlets were a meme, or did Yea Forums lie to me again

sometimes a meme isn't a bad thing

Talking about stats got me worried that my squad's rolls were all fucked up. Can someone tell me how bad things got? I think I have an idea.

Attached: stats.jpg (2048x4032, 3.48M)

Well the only one available is B and I've neglected her leadership so I wanted to be sure before wasting time on this cute racist.

Metody was like P2 Hubert but quite blatantly a Nazi

Don't get why he talks about cooking you when he's a thief/assassin class tho

I think you get a lower ranked one from a quest

>Those who sizzle in the dark

Attached: 43779919-nightly-bbq-party-of-family-in-their-garden-they-are-grilling-sausages-on-sticks-in-open-fi (1300x866, 161K)

>t. seething tranny

>a weapon that gives doubling power to brick shithouses like Dedue who have more strength than a star has atoms
>a meme
Come on user, what else did you think they were good for

Gauntlets do big boy damage on anyone that has a good strenght stat like Raphael and Doodoo, they are very fucking good.

>Guaranteed doubles
>Unarmed means unlimited weapon uses
>Most proficient users have balls to the walls high strength
They're busted for the right units like Caspar who likes to have high speed because no weight.

>he made Hilda a Great Knight instead of giving her a cute wyvern

I got the B one from her paralogue if that's what you mean, probably should have just kept playing to see but oh well.

Attached: 1409992258570.jpg (480x300, 22K)

Felix is a war god with insane strength and speed growth. He especially excels in early game too by dealing more damage without a battalion.

Attached: EBgcxkcUcAAfgnZ.jpg orig.jpg (1280x720, 204K)

Translation
"Dont fuck my daughter"
To which I say
"Shouldve fucked her first then bitch"

Reminder that the dragons by and large either want to help(in the case of Seteth and Flayn) or just be left alone(Windcaller and the Ummovable)

Only Rhea is really a bitch, and even then that's only half of her. But they're not human so let's kill them because /tg/ thinks Warhammer 40k is a future to strive for

Attached: dragons.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

This is my first playthrough, I haven't played a Fire Emblem since the DS remakes, and the last time I touched a strategy game was like a year and a half ago with XCOM 2. I don't know what the fuck I'm doing, and believe it or not I've been playing since someone uploaded a XCI to GazelleGames. I've just been exhausting every possible dialogue option and running everywhere, plus I restarted three times because I could tell I was fucking stuff up.

He didn't think about it logically

Attached: PS_merry_pipe1.jpg (600x681, 84K)

>seething curchfag

>recruit Ingrid to be Almyra’s future queen
>no special dialogue for fighting the Blue Lions in the second battle of Grondor
why

>zero war masters
It's like you don't want enemies to die as soon as they touch you.

I recruited too many girls and didn't know they were gender locked because that's fucking dumb.

>Bernie impulsively disarms Felix and it turns him on

Attached: 1555070989950.jpg (469x409, 28K)

>Church bad
>Slitherer cult good
>please gibe dragon sword

user you're doing alright.
Your builds look a lot more fun since you're not min maxing on a normal mode hidden behind a hard mode veil.

Thanks for reminding me of those cringy "humanity fuck yeah" RP threads.

Yeah I don't know what's up with this game's hard mode. I'm putting in the Maddening cheat for the Church route.

>finish BL first
>realize that i probably wont enjoy the other houses as much without punished dimitri and his murder ramage
>find out in ng+ i can just boost their support levels for renown and take the whole crew with me except for dedue and dimitri
tell me i can recruit the death knight in dumbass' route so i can really complete the murder train

Attached: 1537786578287.png (460x490, 232K)

I'm convinced a good deal of Edelgard shills are newfags who started with TH because they rant about "lizard people" as if Tiki and Naga weren't the original ultimate forces of good in the series

No.

do you have to shower Rhea with gifts before the timeskip for her supports?
currently on ng+ after the timeskip but I couldn't trigger anything beyond C rank with her
I just want to confirm that she sacrificed Byleth's mom to implant the crest stone

>Maddening cheat
Wait what
Are you telling me the increased difficulty modes are already in the game but we’re not getting them until October?
Goddamn I hate not being able to hack my Switch.

Edelgard's actions aren't really defend-able, so they just want to shift the blame to someone else.

>no mention of Edelgard at all
Literally obsessed.

That and retarded heroesfags who find thotslayer Alm and racist Roy funny.

Supposedly you have to do it before daddy dies. I'm not sure if you can get A rank before the timeskip.

I believe only Maddening actually works. Infernal is there too, but everyone seems to report that it crashes after the first fight. Some people think the cart currently has beta versions of the difficulties, and the patch versions will be different. Maddening might not be totally balanced right now. That's fine with me, because for gods' sake this game lets you rewind multiple times per map.

And why not hack your Switch? Do you play games online?

My switch is a newer model and un-hackable.

I'm pretty hopeful that they're watching what people do to break the game to know how to balance Maddening/Infernal before patching it in. Considering they're probably just as unsure about this freeform progression style as we are I'm glad that they didn't just slap a shitty Lunatic into retail and call it a day

ferdinand becomes crazy once you give him weight- skill and the accessory that restores his HP, he is my insane dodge tank, throwing him into a room of mages and watching him do backflips in heavy armor with a giant horse never gets old

>Does this get elaborated on anywhere

ho ho ho hOA

Attached: 1565300361383.png (437x552, 355K)

At the start teleport dimboy to the right garden an kill the mage, most mages will dissapear then the top room i just gave my wife cath vantage and nuked the whole room

Yeah, they're not really something you can defend. But they're absolutely something you can understand given her background and inability to trust people. She's a social fuckup who lacks a proper support system to unfuck herself and her shortened lifespan encourages her to fuck up even more aggressively even disregarding that.

You seem to lack critical information.

It's really funny to do a second playtrough and see all the bullshit that's is ''hidden'' in plain sight. 1st Gronder field battle is especially ripe.

What is hidden in gronder field?

Just because someone lived a fucked-up life, doesn't give them the right to kill thousands of people unrelated to their suffering. I understand ending her pitiful existence is the right thing to do.

Mercedes in the dub makes me want to fucking tear my ears off

Thanks user, I'll be sure to have that as a deadline for next route

Apparently the current version already has changes to AI in addition to enemy stat buffs. I hope they tweak the AI so that I can't just do the Fire Emblem version of overwatch crawl.

strongly considering giving nintendo my shekels for this. why should(n't) i do it?

why is this game so fucking addicting

I want online battles damn it

If you buy this Fire Emblem it will show them that this is the kind of FE they should be making and not insanity like Fates. It's already probably the best-selling FE but still. As soon as I'm able to, I'll buy this game. They earned my money.

not so much hidden but things like Edelgards basically saying Murder Em all ! teehee just a joke professor ;^)

What class do I pursue with Hilda, bros? Wyvern?

Flayn is my cute wife

>Ashe
Ashe is literally my second best unit behind Dimitri and that's just barely. Hits like a truck from 3 spaces away, never misses and always doubles.

Yes

Flayn is dead

Attached: BERNIE!.gif (600x326, 572K)

Attached: coloredfish.png (1390x1080, 781K)

Lmao shut the fuck up nigger.
JoJo is pure Kino in every part and you're just mad that you like shit anime instead of good ones.
die nigger die

Yea no problem dude she keeps asking about fish and the way she says favor pisses me off. FAYVor.