Literally /our gacha/

sukeban.moe/index.php/2019/08/06/the-girls-frontline-x-va-11-hall-a-collaboration-event-is-out/

Literally /our gacha/

Attached: chrome_HiT44IpRpA.png (620x749, 430K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/girlsfrontlinee/status/1082540562429861888
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's amazing how these guys got so lucky with this game. They are at Edgar Ramírez levels of lucky in the scale of non corrupted Venezuelans

Is it any good or should I just downmpad CGs and artworks?

its good for a mobile gatcha game but gf is still a mobile gatcha game

it's shit

I'm not interested in, nor understand the appeal of gacha but I'm glad they're doing well for themselves

there is no good gacha stop letting people scam you

I really want to tickle grumpy Jill!

>download GFL just for this
>team too weak to actually complete the event

Attached: 1547270342089.jpg (430x378, 25K)

>Gacha game
I don't know if it's actually a gacha when random chance gets invalidated by optimal farming in a matter of a season. Unless whales genuinely spend thousands on just costumes.

I heard about how this game has a secret uncensored option which is weird and interesting, does that mean there's actual nudity or just that you can get closer to it?

Why can't you fucks stay in your shithole in /vg/?

Kill yourself gachincel.

I know people that spend money on rolls instead of wasting their time farming. It's all trash, paying money or doing f2p. Stop wasting your time.

it's lewdity

>wasting time
>It's staff logistics that are completely hands off, and 2-5 enemy fights that take 2 minutes at a time

>Rolls
>You get way more rolls farming
What?

>227 runs for Sei to drop
Haven't even started on the other one, I'm grinding the next map for ART556.
At least I got my seventh echelon.

Attached: 1539320307969.jpg (468x345, 14K)

You have to waste time farming. The gameplay in this isn't even fun. Just read the wiki for the girls you like.

how disappointing

>breaking rules 1 and 2
>admitting to shilling
Fuck off.
twitter.com/girlsfrontlinee/status/1082540562429861888

>Noooo my smash and WoW threads
For all you know, they paid for this thread, you silly fucker. Nothing more cucked than a backseat moderator.

that tweet says Yea Forums dumbass. this is 4channel