Grey

What games feature the greys? Only real games I can think of are destroy all humans and Deus ex but that doesn’t really count since they’re not actually extraterrestrials and just weird experiments from earth. I want a detective/horror game where you play as an FBI agent in 80s/90/ American Southwest. Something like LA Noire mixed with Xfiles

Attached: 36C3A1D2-37C9-4012-A0BC-7A88C1F3055C.jpg (600x752, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kFJR1AFmFcI
youtu.be/XWVP-_lAtPg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFO_Abduction_(film)
youtu.be/LR3x21lZWLU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_Abduction:_Incident_in_Lake_County
youtube.com/watch?v=CqhyNEBuLnE
youtube.com/watch?v=AHp4_KxceRE
youtu.be/7b8cV9-I9wQ
youtu.be/HTLZjhHIEdw
youtube.com/watch?v=b-goJaVXNWg
oculus.com/experiences/rift/1622542114475341/?locale=en_US
youtu.be/8Are9dDbW24
youtube.com/watch?v=xSwSXRgh5bU
youtube.com/watch?v=vXv5n9K5prw
youtube.com/watch?v=mO2W96NCiRc
youtube.com/watch?v=PRgoisHRmUE
youtu.be/YZZtidhZbcE
youtu.be/7CfDkSHR-FE
youtu.be/kiEqGhgWf5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=nLE0o-ZPgNk
youtube.com/watch?v=8XeScNU425U
youtube.com/watch?v=3hZE3P3it3I&list=PL2138AFE32DE3CCE1&index=76&t=
youtu.be/XSlp0H6NtQE
youtube.com/watch?v=DaDeiBRifm8
youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw
youtube.com/watch?v=sOIPZayCEDA&t=33s
youtube.com/watch?v=NDg5akBVgj8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh and almost forgot about area-51 which was a decent shooter. I just want a game that takes all existing crazy early 90s conspiracy theories and mashes it into 1. Deus ex does this but we need a new game series since French Canadians are gay and made it about robo lives matter

Attached: 54DD93C7-5D58-466E-8B42-20E2E62C1C1D.jpg (256x329, 15K)

>Only real games I can think of are destroy all humans and Deus ex
How. Fucking how.

Attached: geoscape_004.png (320x200, 8K)

So that makes 4 games

>What games feature the greys?
probably not what you're hoping for, but they're pretty prominent in the OG X-COM games

Attached: shot0066.png (640x400, 12K)

Endless Space 1 and 2 has the sophons, who are similar (but not exact same to greys).

Also Alien: Aftershock, Aftermath, and Afterlife have a very similar to a grey alien design (I think, haven't played all of them).

Grays in easter eggs include the Silent Hill games alien endings, and also that one cowboy game with the scary UFO easter egg in the outhouse.

These are all the ones I know off the top of my head.

>Afterlife
Afterlight.

Thanks bro, what is your favorite game revolving around aliens??

Attached: DrownedGodCoverArtWindows95.jpg (200x240, 51K)

why do these things terrify me?

Attached: 1545534085344.jpg (320x240, 12K)

Now here’s one I never heard of. Googling now, is it any good?

wait until you learn about their psychic powers irl

Because they’re real and humanity has had encounters with them before. It envokes a primal fear/instinct

that was my theory too
either that or they modified our genetics so that we've been programmed to be afraid of them.

wait until you learn about their sexual powers irl

The shape is very disturbing because it implies that they appear to have evolved to a super intelligent level, as opposed to say an animal with a big jaw that's evolved to eat. They appear quiet, and their blank black eyes leaves you with a sense of uncertainty.

I've read a lot about them
they sound kinda cool but I'd rather not look at a gray's face while fucking a hot woman's body.

That’s an interesting take. My guess is they are us from the far future

Attached: FC3C02FA-D3C9-4615-BAB3-663BE239E601.jpg (323x640, 60K)

Deus Ex Invisible War

That's basically what it's like to have sex with an Asian.

It’s because they are to us what we are to monkeys. We can’t know their intentions, and it is clear they do not love us.

Greys in invisible war are also lab created by humans

Wherever greys are from they most likely come from a planet with minimal to no light. Imagine a planet filled with hulking alien greys all huddling around each other in pitch blackness

>My guess is they are us from the far future
I don't disagree with that theory
different types of grays have different origins
some might be us from the future, super advanced and evolved beings from another world or semi robotic drones controlled by interdimensional or extraterrestrial beings

the typical gray appearance seems to be a popular structure when it comes to interstellar travel.

Attached: 1557038711011.jpg (1000x666, 69K)

What’s your take on reptilians?

KYAA~ GREY-CHAN KAWAII~ user-KUN ECCHI~

GTA San Andreas, you just have to find the UFO

Attached: 4509_screen01.jpg (800x600, 48K)

there's some good and some bad
draco are mostly bad it seems.

Attached: 1556011523987.jpg (480x338, 9K)

I was looking into dulce base in NM. A lot of crazy shit that’s far fetched with sketchy/retarded sources but then you hear about black helicopters and cattle mutulations in the area and it makes you wonder. The other day I was reading the dulce papers that includes details about the reptilian hierarchy and how they have ruling/worker classes. Pretty fun read even if it’s out there

Dropping truth ITT - the Reptilian thing is so people can talk about Jews without having their lives ruined.

I've read that quite a few times
it's a fun and spooky read

Nah, David icke has made it extremely clear he’s referring to literal reptilians from other planets and not jews.

why was this game spooky again?

What games feature the Flatwoods Monster?

Attached: MM_They.png (852x528, 266K)

Attached: Ayy.webm (640x360, 1.35M)

What are the ayy lmaos always laughing about, Yea Forums?

Fallout 76

Attached: Flatwoods_monster.jpg (1920x1080, 1.32M)

fallout 1, 3, 4, nv

Call of Juarez: The Cartel

perfect dark

>1
A few corpses around a crashed UFO barely qualify. The gun is great, though.

Of course he did.

EDF EDF EDF EDF EDF EDF

Attached: EDF5_11-24-16_005.jpg (600x338, 198K)

You think David icke out of all people gives a shit about his life being ruined by calling them out? If that’s what he was doing he would have said it. The guy was a laughing stock for many years and was pretty much blackballed anyway

My cousin had some weird NES game called Amagon that had one in it.

>society has been infiltrated at every level by people who look just like you order to manipulate human affairs and to cause chaos and destruction
lol never made the connection

Metal Wolf Chaos, Metal Wolf Chaos XD

I think Icke is smart enough to know if he starts sperging out too hard about Jews Mossad will have him suicide himself with five bullets to the back of the head.

By far one of the hilarious documentaries i have seen. Just wait until you see what a bunch of Jews do to Icke

youtu.be/kFJR1AFmFcI

>be David icke
>talk about LITERAL reptilian aliens from planet Draco that rule planet earth in the shadows
>Jews have such a victim complex and project so hard that they actually think David’s talking about them since it’s what they’re actually doing
>in the midst of this there’s neo nazis that go to David Icke’s shows and buy his books
>David keeps saying he’s talking about Dino aliens
>nobody listens
It’s truly a comedy. Poor David

that is one big Ayy

There are some reports from abductees that say there are taller grey aliens that give orders to the smaller ones. Apparently Manlets or Greylets never learn no matter what planet they are from

I guess any game that has owls in it

Perfect Dark. I wouldn't even consider it a twist at this point.

space station 13
come play, we dont have enough Grey players
>

whoops

don't watch "Fire in the Sky", I'm a grown man and that movie made me shit myself

The case that one is based on is hilarious
>According to Walton, on November 5, 1975 he was working with a timber stand improvement crew in the Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest near Snowflake, Arizona. While riding in a truck with six of his coworkers, they encountered a saucer-shaped object hovering over the ground approximately 110 feet away, making a high-pitched buzz. Walton claims that after he left the truck and approached the object, a beam of light suddenly appeared from the craft and knocked him unconscious. The other six men were frightened and supposedly drove away. Walton claimed that he awoke in a hospital-like room, being observed by three short, bald creatures. He claimed that he fought with them until a human wearing a helmet led Walton to another room, where he blacked out as three other humans put a clear plastic mask over his face. Walton has claimed he remembers nothing else until he found himself walking along a highway, with the flying saucer departing above him.

Attached: 1564847720870.png (235x314, 62K)

didn't read the thread yet but OP you want xcom the bureau, it's literally the game you want
no one talks about it but it's pretty good and surprisingly has god tier graphics

What is the creepiest iteration of these things in all of media?

>hilarious
T. Grey

Attached: 8AE5F8F0-0D39-46D3-906E-AAB9D7868316.jpg (220x358, 24K)

I can't remember the name of the movie, but I remember some b-movie with 2 rednecks encountering one in their cabin out in the woods and it being kind of creepy. I remember one part where it's got a hold of the one guy's intestines and is pulling them across the room.

I dunno but I'm with you there. There's something really unsettling about them though, it always gives me the heebie-jeebies

Altered?

youtu.be/XWVP-_lAtPg

i think that was it. guess the alien wasn't as grey-ish looking as I remembered.

this is a good thread

i love aliens

>Watch alien scenes on YouTube
>Not even remotely spooky

Pussy ass faggot.

I was going to post this if no one else did. If you wanna blow the limbs off big ol' greys, this is the game for you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFO_Abduction_(film)
Remember how War of the Worlds was broadcast without a disclaimer that it was fiction? This was like that too. The thing is, the scenes are actually pretty convincing and as a whole I think it will leave just about anyone unnerved. I think you can still find parts of it on Youtube.

Attached: 1557607331660.jpg (900x1200, 134K)

Kek. I remember them airing this on fox and passing it off as real

>take out trash behind work
>grey alien in a cloak is floating 30 feet above the ground
>telepathically tells me they can find me whenever they want to
>floats up and disappears

Phil Schneider's speeches. Literally got his whole team killed by ayys youtu.be/LR3x21lZWLU

What do you think his favorite game is

Phil was truly an enigma. Had absolutely 0 proof of his stories but was found dead in such an incredibly suspicious way that it lends credence to his story.

I just want a terrifying game about alien abductions without all of the goofy shit and goobly goo goo shadow/tentacle monsters that all of these devs create.

The photographic and material evidence he presented during his interviews seems very convincing. To bad it's impossible to access them at this point

are there any decent VR "experiences" revolving around it?

Wait I guess that was the original? What I'm talking about is the remake
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_Abduction:_Incident_in_Lake_County

No idea but that would be ridiculously good if done correctly

Splatter Faith

Anybody have that screenshot with one user talking about the possible dangers of space and aliens

I need MOAR

Found it

Attached: E640A966-3179-4900-B378-7D5E294722EF.png (1348x1086, 214K)

I watched that late at night as a kid, was spooky as fuck.

>That one time a kids tv channel gave people PTSD
youtube.com/watch?v=CqhyNEBuLnE
youtube.com/watch?v=AHp4_KxceRE
>The black dude just runs off

Attached: 1503623502629.jpg (271x300, 22K)

yeah nah, I ain't watching that shit

holy fuck black speed is real

>I want a detective/horror game where you play as an FBI agent in 80s/90/ American Southwest. Something like LA Noire mixed with Xfiles

That sounds like fun!

youtu.be/7b8cV9-I9wQ

Perfect Dark and Destroy all humans my dude.

Is Bob lazar full of shit, a shill, or was he telling the truth? Bob lazar rpg when

youre telling me. i watched a ufo special on abc as a 10 year old after an episode of wipeout was over.
seeing the weird drawings of the greys had me convinced aliens were real.
i was a kid with no truly caring friends who understood what was going on and my dad was trying his hardest to handle the fact that i couldnt even look at the sky without thinking that airpllane lights were some type of alien spacecraft.
i also had a weird simultaneous fear of germs.

i swear i had to be the cringiest child on the planet in 2008, im almost surprised theres no encyclopedia dramatica article ridiculing my past self.
ironically seeing cloverfield "scared" the fear of aliens out of me since my dad worked in lower manhattan

fuck im glad those days behind me, please anons if youdo have kids or intend on having the,, please make sure your kids are not exposed to weird or really creepy shit at too young of an age. dont pussify them, but dont overdo the toughening.

Attached: 3D world homer.jpg (400x240, 18K)

Because their appearance is unnatural and their proportions are distorted with specific oversized festures. This fits the classical criteria of what we would call a monster.

Attached: source.gif (500x349, 683K)

>Watching Wipeout when I was ten

So what, you're 15 now?

Based

21. i was 10 in 2008. here in new york wipeout was on in 2008 on abc

What are the creepiest books about aliens and conspiracy shit? I'm asking here because I don't want to start a thread on Yea Forums

youtu.be/HTLZjhHIEdw

Not him but Where in NY? I was born and raised in Brooklyn and remember hearing crazy stories about triangle UFOs upstate near the Catskills

Dulce papers are terrifying

I think there's a flaw with the brain - humans just believe things without proper evidence. It's why religion is such a widespread phenomenon. I loved listening to Art Bell and hearing alien/bigfoot encounter stories, it's entertaining and creepy. But I don't actually believe it based on these anecdotal stories, it's just fun to think about.

Attached: Art-Bell.jpg (300x300, 11K)

Google Stanton Friedman/Jim Mars books. Lots of good shit.

disclosure soon bros make sure to come party on /x/

Attached: 1564726247926.jpg (624x767, 150K)

I think that lady legit pee'd herself.

I’ve been waiting for disclosure for 25+ years but it’ll never be a worldwide press event. We already got partial disclosure by the DoD confirming the ATIP program

ironically i was born and raised in Brooklyn too and currently still live here (ENY neighborhood) i
i'll tell you if aliens are real id rather them stay faaaarrr from wherever im staying

Why you say that? The Area 51 Raid isn't going to happen.

Why does most if not all UFO shit take place after the second world war? Did we need that large of global fuckoff to get alien attention?

Because they look like deformed people and we’ve evolved to fear strange looking humanoids to avoid disease.

Don’t mean to alarm you but there have been reports of abductions in Manhattan and the other boroughs.

How do you know it's not all disinformation by the government? Is it more conceivable that Bob Lazar was brainwashed than aliens have actually visited earth and left artifacts behind? I believe he believes it, but is it really the truth? I have no idea what to believe.

Even if it did happen, they would've moved the artifacts elsewhere. Area 51/S4 would no longer be used for anything relating to aliens now all because of Bob Lazar.

No, it's a pretty obtuse adventure game in the myst style. The guy who made it murdered his wife and his dog and then killed himself iirc, and there's some urban legend that the event was related to the game. It probably wasn't tho

>How do you know it's not all disinformation by the government?
Absolutely possible but as far as official disclosure I think that’s the most well ever get outside of aliens themselves landing out in the open for everyone to see.

Cursed game

Most people seem to think that the war itself could have brought an end to the planet on top of nuclear weapons development threatening to ruin the planet. Everyone thinks we'll get invaded one day but I don't think we should worry about that.
>Bigelow Aerospace
youtube.com/watch?v=b-goJaVXNWg

Attached: nuremberg 1561.jpg (800x900, 357K)

oculus.com/experiences/rift/1622542114475341/?locale=en_US

>decent
Apparently not

but there was only 2 that i can name and they happened in the 80s and 90s

I saw one in the early 2000s when I lived in the Binghamton area. A bit out of town on the edge of some woods, my brother and I both saw a triangle craft hovering and it had a huge light on the bottom. Spooky shit.

Uncanny valley. That's literally it.

What if Gray's are a future race of beings we created trying to make anime girls real but we fucked up and the Gray's where made and then they destroyed us and went back in time to fuck with us.

Attached: 1563993017834.jpg (550x658, 64K)

Fuck this fucking video

youtu.be/8Are9dDbW24

I’ll do you one better

Attached: 51646CA0-83E0-4A52-9162-68D6A808F96A.png (1351x1783, 565K)

interesting

youtube.com/watch?v=xSwSXRgh5bU
It's NEVER EVER status unfortunately

I don't know any xfiles type games, but plenty with greymen in them.

EDF where they are giant
XCOM where your marines keep missing them with 95% hit chance
Perfect Dark where they are your ayyymigos and you break them out of Area 51
South Park: Stick of Truth where you get probed by them and escape their ship.

Delete this

Attached: visitor.webm (1280x688, 2.85M)

> I want a detective/horror game where you play as an FBI agent in 80s/90/ American Southwest. Something like LA Noire mixed with Xfiles
I have hopes for this by the way it was described
youtube.com/watch?v=vXv5n9K5prw

Trailer is unfortunately lacking in ayys tho

Attached: ss_5b7d3a14bf1812973fd135af51f2408f2182d8c0.jpg (1920x1080, 585K)

Get put his manifesto in it then killed his wife and kid

Do people really believe in aliens?

Attached: 1470345751506.gif (500x529, 932K)

Abductee here.
Ask me anything.
About video games, that is

Do people really not believe in aliens?

Grey's are such a meme lmao
I do think I had something visit me as a kid, be it grey or demon or something. It did look a lot like a grey and simply watched me as I slept until I screamed and it vanished. Where I'm from there are stories of what's known as a lechuza, a witch the turns into a owl. And I heard a while after the fact that there was one where in the area I grew up. It appeared during bad events in my family's life but dissipated when that situation passed. I think there is some kind of link there.
I don't think aliens are real but I do think there is a plane beyond ours, other dimensions of existence beyond our understanding. Demons I do believe are real, as well as curses and witchcraft and the like. And conversely in God.

Attached: hotpockethoward.gif (220x275, 467K)

I bet you believe in god you fucking faggot. lmao.

Did they have old stolen games or up to date stolen games? Or did they just have their own games?

Attached: 1565102044044.jpg (2048x833, 318K)

have you played any of the Katamari games?

I don't believe in aliens.

Attached: X5hwdzy.gif (276x260, 1.08M)

When I was abducted, I was in a silver room without any things that looked like what we would identify as technology. It all looked organic and liquid-y. So no noticeable games.
I haven't! But I saw one was just released on Switch and I just got a Switch so I'd definitely want to play it.

you should, katamari is legitimately one of the greats

No it isn't, shut up.

That's why I don't believe in aliens

Attached: tenor (4).gif (320x240, 2.61M)

>unironically believing that in this fucking ever expanding universe that life could not have possibly evolved on any other planet

that's something a reptillian would say

Sectoids don't scare me. I think they're kind of cute.

Could you move? May have been sleep paralysis.

Scientists are such pessimists. they already equate life on earth to some cosmic one of kind accident caused by a meteor strike.

EDF 5
They are like 20 meters tall
Wear golden armor like spacesuit
The more parts of the spacesuit the lose thr fastee they become in rolling and running and climbing
Cutting off their limbs has different effect delending on which they lost, they regen list limbs if left undisturbed
They lead an army of genetic enginereed giant humanoid frogs whose tadpoles are literal an hibryd frog dragon

Attached: EDF5_11-24-16_004.jpg (600x338, 191K)

How is that pessimistic? Or any more pessimistic than being the lone cosmic experiment of a all powerful god?

>so many cool cryptids stuck in a shitty game

It’s not pessimistic to think that even if aliens advanced enough to visit Earth existed, that they wouldn’t actually exist at the same time as us and thus wouldn’t be visiting humanity. I believe in aliens, but not that they’re visiting.

I could, I jolted straight up at the realization and woke up the whole house. I did think about that but usually its a shadowy figure people see, mine was more clear and defined. And there was no sense of being frozen.

Was this guy crazy?

Attached: 2540076170001_5682022766001_5682020740001-vs.jpg (1280x720, 33K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mO2W96NCiRc

that one-of-a-kind accident has probably happened millions of times around the galaxy.

>Was this conspiracy theory guy crazy?

Attached: 1518124894122.png (856x846, 85K)

EDF5

Because Ayy lmao

Attached: 1560444012010.webm (702x1280, 1.33M)

And remember, that's just their suit.

this galarian rowlett is proof pokemon ran out of ideas

Getting warmer doc.

>last thread I read before going to sleep
>start dreaming of wierd stuff, nightmare fuel creepy doll shows in dream
I always do this to myself.

underrated

I like the theory that the grays are synthetic drones and the real aliens are controling them drones from a distance.

I can't believe you faggots are actually afraid of Greys. I mean honestly, do you really think one is gonna come abduct you? We only abduct people of interest.

Are you greys cute? Are there grey GF's out there?

That's what I'm curious about. What kinds of people do Greys consider valuable?

They reproduce asexually retard
You wouldnt believe how many of your politicians have us in their pockets.

>ywn have a small gray alien friend to put in your pocket for late night snack runs

Wait wait wait. Does this imply that Greys and humans have a mutual relationship, or are we at odds with each other?

How can humans improve things going forward?

Are there actually people who are unironically terrified of these things?

It might be because I saw Scary Movie 3 once, but I cannot see at all how can anyone be afraid of such a goofy looking creature.

Attached: 1436199078585.png (295x301, 232K)

Your rulers have access to an element only to be found on Earth that has been kept secret from the population. We have a great use for it. They give us a little, we make whoever they want disappear. The higher ups of my kind don't mind a mutual relationship all. We get samples of the element and fresh test subjects all in one go. All your rulers ask in return is discretion.

Imagine being stalked by one, and it casually strolling around your house at night completely undetected, watching you while you sleep. It is clealry physically weaker, but it has technology and ways to defeat you without you even knowing what happened. Did you really sleep soundly that night, or did you get your memory wiped? Pretty spooky.

He was legit unlike bob lazar this guy was actually assassinated for exposing the truth.

Honestly it's not that outrageous to think that we may be the most advanced civilization in the observable universe. As far as we know planets have only existed in the universe for roughly 12 billion years. That's only about 3x as long as the Earth has existed. It's quite likely we are an absolute freak accident that hasn't been replicated anywhere else in the universe. And once we're gone that's it for consciousness in this universe.

couple more questions, if you don't mind: one, why the crop circles and cattle mutilations (assuming any instances of either are you), and two, do you still have Elvis Presley?

The only potentially rare resource on Earth is crude oil, and we've burned most of it up to drive to McDonald's.

ayy lmao

>semi robotic drones controlled by interdimensional or extraterrestrial beings

I like this idea because it's basically what Warframe is

Yet the hippies still tell me that meat is unsustainable and I have to go Vegan.

Why is it that even after fiction has produced all sorts of eldritch abominations and cosmic horrors greys still stand out as the most unnervingly creepy?

Because they're real

Crop circles and cattle mutilations are red herrings engineered by your rulers. And Elvis was such fag. We could have tested on him but he was such a dick about it so we cut him loose.
As far as you know, retard.

Have you watched Signs? Demons ARE aliens

>not even a single mention of Startopia
This game was fucking amazing back in the day, and it's always a shame that nobody ever played it.

Greys are one of the nine different alien species that come to your station. You hire them to run your medical facilities, which is their specialty. Then you can watch them spend all of their hard earned money in space casinos and space discos.

Attached: startopia_002.jpg (1024x768, 193K)

No. I came to the conclusion after studying the bible.

Attached: 1560870009352.png (495x495, 408K)

So you don't believe in something the bible says exists?

Attached: 1422602216703.jpg (300x295, 49K)

Demons pretending to be aliens aren't aliens.

Attached: 1565318054852.png (868x758, 401K)

If I was your dad I would have loved you and been your friend, sport. Im sure he did his best

I still don't believe that we are only people. Maybe they haven't come here but there are someone out there.

I like to think they came and helped us evolve into humans and help build civilizations and stuff before they go extinct

i NEED to know what game this is

I hope you guys appreciate the work the brave men of solar warden do every day to defend our system from extra-terrestrial threats.

Attached: The Dream Squad.jpg (981x621, 193K)

AYY LMAE

Take a sample like a billion humans on earth.

>Most humans are normal, much like planets like Jupiter or Saturn where there is no life.
>some have ailments that are considered common like depression or autism(you), this is like Mars or venus that possibly had some Form of life no matter how simple
>then there are a few that no matter how medically impossible and baffling have diseases that affect only them and a few select others. This is like complex life on earth

You can't tell me that statistically there isn't a planet out there with cancer like us.

Attached: 1352055360932.jpg (600x491, 23K)

I'm pretty sure there are aliens out there, but there probably aren't ayylmaos, if that makes sense. Nothing as smart as us, but stuff like fish, bugs, and plants. maybe even terrestrial animals.

Perfect Dark

Every time. VERY. FUCKING TIME. Bigfoot? Bear standing upright, skinwalker? Deer standing upright, aliens? Owls standing upright. Why does every supernatural creature have to end up being an animal standing upright?

A friend got cursed by an owl statue that was gifted to her dad. She put it on her son's room and he got sick next day, then a lot of bad things started happening. She thought the owl might have been the cause so she threw it into the garbage can outside her house. Next day the owl was in her son's room in the same spot it was before. She had to burn the thing to get rid of it. After that everything got back to normal and her son recovered instantly.

The problem is that we don't know why life formed here in the first place, so we don't know what the parameters are exactly. There's 40 billion planets in the Milky Way that are about the same size and distance from their sun as Earth, but maybe size and distance isn't enough, maybe you also need a giant fucking moon like ours, or a specific chemical composition, or the right kind of radiation at the right time, or any number of factors we haven't even thought to consider. It doesn't matter if you have 40 billion tries or 40 trillion tries if the odds are 1 in 10^83.

Because that's supposed to be OUR thing.
When other animals do it it looks weird.

>not believing in both aliens and God
As expected from a closed-minded fedora.

Is Bob Lazar legit? He was Joe Rogaine's show recently.

He talked about Element 115 decades before it was formally discovered.

Regardless, just because we don't know doesn't mean that it's this cosmic anomaly. I mean, there was another half of our earth that's only been "discovered" by recorded history for 600 years. There are plenty of reasons we haven't made first contact.

>believing in any Abrahamic or old earth deity.

An instant tell for low IQ

stop talkin' shit bout Grey's there are literally 12 bilion of these niggas on 3 planets and various outposts in the solar system (including Earth)

some of them are probably like our soldiers or mercs or rebels, and have their own agenda, but there are probably good Greys also
check out Arecibo answer

Attached: areciboanswer.jpg (273x359, 30K)

Attached: Communication-With-Extraterrestrials-Has-Occurred-The-Arecibo-Message-And-The-Chilbolton-Reply.jpg (500x316, 109K)

I find it difficult to understand some parts of the text because it uses terms that it doesn't explain, just assumes you know what is meant by that, and googling the terms just brings back this text stored on other sites.
Example: relativistic civilization, relativistic bomb.
What the fuck does that mean exactly?

Is the manifesto thing true? I've seen nothing about that.

Also it's VEEEERY hard to take the spooky factor seriously because of the one part where they use the word "humanimals" to describe hybrids.

Sure, but at the same time Issac Newton never figured out how to turn lead into gold, don't let the fact that we live amidst our successes distract you from our failures. The point I want to make isn't that there isn't any aliens, it's that it's that saying that aliens are for sure out there we just can't find them is the kind of leap that lead the 60s to think we'd have flying cars.
The idea is that if I chuck a rock at you at, say, 90% the speed of light, then a) it will be really hard for you to even detect it coming, let alone do something about it, and b) it will annihilate you and the planet you're standing on. The Cold War happened because there was several minutes between "shoot the missile" and "the missile hits" during which time the other side could shoot their missiles back and you both die. Remove that and it's just the Wild West, the fastest shot wins.

the idea of an alien not only drawing its portrait in a field, but at a dramatic angle with dramatic lighting, is fucking hysterical

it's the only one know that happend, rest of crop circles look like this. also how the fuck can you know what ALIEN would do? when dealing with this stuff you know that you don't know anything

every year these pop up all over the world

Attached: DJI0317.jpg (800x533, 107K)

The problem is that yes another civilization could exist, with similar advancement, but the problem is existing AT THE SAME TIME. There could've been a human-tier alien planet 2 billion years ago that's already been exploded by a giant rock, or one that's currently in progress but is another million years away from discovering fire.

i mean, sure. maybe aliens are really cringey fuckers. imagine they all talked with helium voices and had poor balance, and we all had to try and be nice to them.

>The idea is that if I chuck a rock at you at, say, 90% the speed of light, then a) it will be really hard for you to even detect it coming, let alone do something about it, and b) it will annihilate you and the planet you're standing on. The Cold War happened because there was several minutes between "shoot the missile" and "the missile hits" during which time the other side could shoot their missiles back and you both die. Remove that and it's just the Wild West, the fastest shot wins.
I see, so "relativistic" in this sense means having the capability to kill you at near lightspeed with no possibility to react.
I find the word usage still strange, why "relativistic"? Makes no sense.

we just don't know

Attached: D7quClrUYAA-d0Y.jpg (800x800, 232K)

That's why doggy style was invented.
Also
>implying you will be the one penetrating
AYYYY

Attached: HFSA312 Female Grey web.jpg (529x737, 316K)

"Relativistic" as in "relativistic speed." which is "fast enough that special relativity is significant enough to be measured." Technically GPS satellites goes at relativistic speed but it's usually reserved for things going fast enough that you express it in relation to the speed of light.

hows xcom on the vita?

youtube.com/watch?v=PRgoisHRmUE

this is the power of ayys

uncanny valley, they look human but aren't. also since they're so common in the media compared to the other ones a lot of kids must catch glimpses of them when they're really small

the Flatwoods Monster is the most interesting cryptid

like what is it? why that shape? it messes with everything that a grey is

Attached: 1315dcb491972feba5f44e2ffe7c0c0839475538_hq.jpg (1024x1024, 90K)

youtu.be/YZZtidhZbcE

Was this legit? The lighthouse explanation seems too stupid

don't owls pretty much always stand upright? hehe

the ayy lmaos in bloodborne aren't quite greys but they give vibes of em.

Majora's mask

Attached: Majora's Mask Flatwoods Monster.jpg (701x387, 83K)

Wbtb

Attached: 2baea43be323532533bdf77d7b665aff90ac4930r1-200-178v2_hq.jpg (200x178, 4K)

I used to be absolutely terrified of greys, even had abduction related nightmares and those were the worst, but ever since the ayy lmao meme I can't take them seriously anymore, and it helped a lot with my fear.
I love that meme just for this alone.

>no alien gf

Attached: 15247933.png (1925x1925, 653K)

If you specifically want to play as an FBI agent, you could try X-Com Files. It's a total conversion mod that has your team start as two guys with pistols, suits, and a shitty rental car, investigating chupacabras and alien abductions.
If you want a modern game with a modern user interface, you could also play the new XCOM. Sadly, there's no X-Files mod for that.

they literally have no genitals or tits

you realize that right?

I play video games to escape this horrid heightism and now it turns out even space is no longer a safe space for me

Attached: Heightism.jpg (1920x1080, 645K)

they've got a mouth, that's good enough for kissing and oral sex

99% of gray sightings are barn owls

And the memes have made them a joke. If I saw one I'd just yell ayy lmao at this point

>99% of gray sightings are barn owls

I'm sure a 7 foot tall barn owl flew right trough my closed window into my room and then stood at the edge of my bed staring at me while I was paralyzed and shitting my pants in fear

makes sense

>a race capable of interstellar travel
>always depicted as organic

Its completely illogical that with technology that advanced theyd still be organic.

If we do encounter aliens, its gonna be a machine race with a set of programming it follows as it spreads system to system. Kr some type of Borg societt

Attached: 250px-Vex_Army.jpg (250x382, 13K)

Sleep paralysis

Daily reminder aliens are ghosts and entities since to travel between star systems would require ascension beyond our plane of understanding

>Its completely illogical
how do you know they are fully organic? they could be cyborgs in some way for all we know

also greys are generally considered to me mass produced synthetic life forms. They are genetically engineered workers with minimal intelligence. The real big wigs are the mantid guys

>99 % of grey encounters are barn owls
>give counter example

>ITS JUST SLEEP PARALYSIS BRO

nice goalpost moving there

Are we counting dreams and hallucinations as sightings now?

if it helps you sleep at night I've had sightings while wide awake

Why didnt you take a picture? What you dont carry a smartphone with you 24/7 like the rest of the world?

>why don't you carry a smart phone in 2004

Story time.

>hey Garry we are a space faring race with technology that blows the socks off of the general understanding of physics yeah?
>"yeah"
>so why do we fly towards primitive planets to just to get out of the spaceship, strip naked and touch peoples belongings and faces while they sleep?

seriously it's like their version of a prostate exam, waay too archaic for the general level of technology

How convenient all this shit happened before it caught on

>Cause we're bored G.
That's why we fuck with wildlife

Wouldnt you be curious about other lifeforms? I guess it would be for them like us watching a primitive tribe doing some shit. We do the same thing, why wouldnt they?

the prevailing theory is that they are here to create some sort of hybrid race that looks like humans. they seem very interested in our emotions for some reason

how far is your head up your own ass? This phenomena has been going on for DECADES maybe even centuries. Abductions have been reported since the 1950's and you are surprised that it happened before smartphones became a relevant technology? something that has only been around since 2006 and not even widespread until a few years later?

yeah sure but when I see a freaky lifeform I don't drop my phone and clothes in the car and crawl all over it in the nude.
I'm not WT Snacks

I want to be the alien gf

Maybe they dont wear clothes at all. Or they are just weirdos.

What do you think of UFO phenomena morphing to reflect the technological zeitgeist of different eras?
Like how early UFO sightings looked like steampunk airships.

Attached: 67446D8C-33EE-4B10-9906-9910DB623CC2.jpg (470x417, 54K)

"Relativistic" means "going fast enough that you need the theory of relativity to make decent predictions about how it behaves". So, close to the speed of light.
A "relativistic civilization" is one that can build shit that moves at near-lightspeed, and a "relativistic bomb" is an object accelerated to near-lightspeed and allowed to impact something, to use as a weapon.

It's a mystery how every single strange creature, from space aliens to bigfoots to ghosts, suddenly stopped appearing at the same time when people started carrying cameras with them at all times.
It can only mean that they're all working together towards some sinister purpose.

Maybe the UFOs havent changed, but people are interpreting far away things like they would expect them to function. You see a flying object in the Victorian era? It has to be powered by steam. You see something in the sky today? It has to be powered like a jet or something like that.

What worries me is that they're always depicted as being naked.

I'm glad that you are finally catching on.

there's a billion funky theories one more fun than the other but from a earthling perspective sending in tiny drones just sounds way more efficient and cheaper than vat putty patrol.
Bigfoot is a biological recording device sent out by aliens to check this planet out before they turn it into a creatine factory[/spoilers]

Attached: download.jpg (650x522, 158K)

I dont think thats what they actually saw, but they didn't have the vocabulary to describe what they saw properly

either that or those weren't real sightings and the people were attention seekers

are aliens autistic?

Attached: unifiedautismtheory.jpg (821x1009, 445K)

I think this user has it right: Expectations can warp perception tremendously. If you only know of one way that an object could be suspended in the air, then whatever vague shape you see in the sky will be molded in your memories to match what you know to be possible rather than necessarily what you actually saw.

What I think is even more fascinating is how the perception of aliens has changed over time. You look at really old alien-related fiction and generally the idea is that aliens come to earth to murder/harvest humans, like in War of the Worlds. As time goes on, we get into the idea of aliens who are explorers trying to survey the planet, sometimes crash landing and being studied by human scientists. Then you start with abductions where the aliens are conducting experiments to learn about human biology. In more recent years, you have a lot of fiction involving the intentions of aliens being misunderstood or misinterpreted, where humans are portrayed as overly reactive and that's what makes first contact go south. And then you have the types of fiction where aliens are full-on sympathetic, portrayed as refugees and shit. It almost feels like the alien fiction is being shaped as the government's understanding of aliens and their relationship with them evolves. We're being primed for disclosure through fictional media; once aliens are revealed to humanity we will already be so used to how they're portrayed in our stories that most people will simply accept it.

gimme a quick rundown on this.

The book is based on the experiences of Whitley Strieber, who experiences "lost time" and terrifying flashbacks, which hypnosis undertaken by Budd Hopkins later links to an alleged encounter with aliens.

>Remember how War of the Worlds was broadcast without a disclaimer that it was fiction?
It was though

Attached: You Died.gif (638x360, 3.99M)

jojos is fucking trash

Bob Lazar is either the greates conman and actor in the world or the US government is competent enough to hide real alien technology at a well known site that is under constant scrutiny of popular culture.
Both sides sound equally implausible.

nAYYce thread

Attached: 1564971109539.gif (255x255, 254K)

Why are 99% of all abductions and sightings in America?

It’s easier to document sightings in a first world country. Encounters probably happen all over the world, it’s just that Americans document the most. And we’re also the best too. Europoors are still obsessed.

I know you're just falseflagging stupid americans now, but it's shocking how many of them unironically think like this.

ye were the smartest and richest country so de alieums wanna know bout us and our way of life and jesus

Attached: file.png (777x743, 668K)

So we are discussing Fermi's paradox now? Post your own theories and why you believe them.

Personally, I think the reason we never encountered Aliens - at least "officially", ignoring conspiracy stuff, not that I'm closed minded to them but just for the sake of discussing outside of it - would be due to some kind of civilization cycle.

Basically, the greatest challenge for a civilization species in my opinion would be to reach stage 3 on Kardashev's ladder, BEFORE self destructing. Basically it's like a race, you have a goal to reach, and limited resources with a number of random events that can occur. Since we're on Yea Forums, think of it like a roguelike or whatever. Personally I think that by the time a civilization will be inteligent enough to be considered type 1 (as we are), then it already has the means for mass self destruction and also has already expanded a great deal of their respective planet's resources. So basically my idea for whatever would prevent a civilization from being out there, is simply that the game is too hard and that it is almost garanted to either expand all resources before reaching type 2, or be constantly set back through massive events of self destruction until the goal is no longer reachable. Thoughts?

americas*
there are lots of south american abduction stories too m'nigga
what I think is that it's because native americans were in contact with ayy lmaos so the ayy lmaos are pissed off now and just fucking with people who aren't natives
I don't think I've read one story of an actual native american, southern or northern, being kidnapped but they still tell stories of seeing ayy lmaos
what I actually think is drugs also tfw no native american gf to get high on peyote and go ayy lmao sighting with

Post cryptid waifus

Rent free

The best

Attached: IMG_1370.jpg (1024x1024, 251K)

>tfw no mothman mommy gf

Attached: 740e5073d0545482d369e53bd683b368.png (1750x2054, 495K)

>The Hum is dead
Fuck you devs

Attached: steamworkshop_webupload_previewfile_259440988_preview.jpg (4000x2161, 1.39M)

I read a bunch of books on ghosts, cryptids and ayys when I was like 10-16. I'd get terrified at night thinking I was gonna get abducted by aliens or mauled to death by a cryptid when camping. Watched a ton of trashy docos on paranormal shit too.

I also tried to astral project and perform chaos magic spells when I was a teen, i'm talking like 16-17. I think I realised this stuff was dumb when I entered my first year of uni. Don't worry user, if you weren't an autist with with an awkward childhood, you wouldn't be on this site.

>Kids n' teenagers

Attached: b78.png (479x477, 392K)

Source? I need pls

Attached: YGiXp4C.jpg (490x333, 34K)

Imagine if an alium stalked around your house at night making noises so you couldn't sleep.

deus ex greys were real xenos, just cloned and raised on earth from the remains of the roswell crash.

>Invader Zim movie out in a week
>Destroy All Humans getting a remake
I'm fine with this.

The absolute best

>Nearly 2020
>People are still pretending Invader Zim was good

Sounds lame

>still pretending it was bad because it was popular and the fandom had strong overlapping with cringedom

Just a boomer larping, calling 1 battle a "war" and acting like he isn't just a guy who blew his own hand working demolition.

The crazy part about that one is that the "radio" depiction at the bottom was actually shown in more detail in another circle

Attached: 000.jpg (350x474, 57K)

He also had his dick split in half too, which he makes a point of mentioning several times IIRC.

He told the truth, except for the part where he says "there's no way we have back engineered alien tech." He didn't have enough clearance to know we already have.

>thread about video game gray
>colonized by demon/alien believing schizotards

I want /x/ to leave

I think his friend Al Bielek mentioned that among a bunch of other batshit crazy stuff.

I hope this has actual greys, god damn that would be fantastic.

Yeah, his lore is a wild ride to read/listen about. How did he die again? Something about a wheelchair and choking?

Supposedly suicide by strangulation with a rubber tube. It's weird though cause his friend died the same way and he suspected that he was murdered.

Ah yeah, I remember now. I can see how people might conclude he got suicided, but I think he was just a guy who had some serious issues and used his stories about ayys to escape the reality of his situation, and then one day it finally caught up to him.

Dunno about his friend though. Could be a coincidence. Or is it?

Attached: 1524446879957.png (477x359, 250K)

lisa the pointless

Attached: FlatwoodFlamingo.png (99x128, 2K)

>but I think he was just a guy who had some serious issues and used his stories about ayys to escape the reality of his situation, and then one day it finally caught up to him.

yeah, what a COINCIDENCE That it all "finally caught up to him" as he was about to release the coordinates of the entrance to underground deep state bases and tunnel network. Mhmmm yes, what a convenient time for your demons to catch up to you. After he had an attempt on his life already, only saved by his private eye he hired.

>implying /x/ threads on Yea Forums aren't the comfiest threads

This

They trigger the one of the two primal patterns that our brain fears the most.

>uncanny appearance that looks human but it's not
>big eyes, like a predator

the only thing they lack is a big mouth full of sharp teeth.

also, if you believe the theories then these fuckers are actually interdimensional demons that prey on your fear and feed on your dread, something like a dementor from HP but actually real.

If I met a grey alien, I would beg him to turn me into a biological woman.

This happened to me. I was about 12 and I woke up. I got really spooked. I saw a super spooky space kook looming over my bed. He didn't say anything but I was totally kooky spooked. I saw his big spooky boobly googly eyes they were black and blue and he was a spooky alien. He stuck a spooky scary tube to my poop chute and started sucking my gooblies out of my pooper. I was really spooked. And then I asked the spooky space man why he was doing the spooky doopy scary wary stuff. No answer. Then he wiped my memory but I'm still recovering from the tramautic spooky spook space kook experience.

Edit: Thanks for the gold kind stranger
Edit2: Wow I had no idea so many other people had spooky experiences like mine!

also research dulce wars if you are interested.

alex backman has a pretty good conference on youtube about the whole theory that grey aliens are actually demons, it's not in english but it's still pretty good because of the sources he quotes.

youtu.be/7CfDkSHR-FE

>a documented medical condition where one of the symptoms is that you sense an unearthly presence watching you
Not that it's aliens from anther planet, but it does seem like some kind of accidental contact with something.

It happened to me once, it felt like suffocating and I couldn't see anything even though I could tell my eyes were open, and I could feel a figure looming vver me that I couldn't look at.

why is this thread still going

Greys are cool you faggot

Perfect dark.

Fallout 76

>Trying to sleep
>Hear muffled giggling with a few ayys dotted in
>See an oyy lumos head poke through your door
>Sees you saw it, turns and fakes running away by stomping in place
>More muffled ayys and oyys
>Door creaks open again, very slowly
>See what appears to be an alien hybrid monster with a vertical mouth poke through
>Alium lets out a violent brap that rattles the cabinet next to it
>Sound of multiple oyys running and chortling out the windows and doors resonates through the house
>Have to lay awake due to stench and the fact no one will ever believe this happened
Fuck aliums

Attached: 1519264858055.jpg (177x170, 6K)

Why do i find them funny?

youtu.be/kiEqGhgWf5Y

>completely inaccurate film
>"grays" look like living scrotum

not scary

chocovaders

pretty good

Attached: 1558816630378.jpg (225x225, 6K)

I think they look cool, sleek and calculated.
If they invaded I'd try and side with them, the risk of being an alien slave or something is present but so is access to their tech and society.

Perfect Dark you gigacasual

Startopia has the best portrayal of greys because they fucking love shitty tourist traps in that game.

youtube.com/watch?v=nLE0o-ZPgNk
youtube.com/watch?v=8XeScNU425U
Tony Hawk games were actually the fucking best

It was bad because it was bad, the fandom being cancer is just the icing on the turd. Loud noises, screaming, and silly voices don't make something funny.

ayy lmao

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

It doesn't make it bad either, chum. Keep throwing guesses, I think you can hit a valid criticism eventually.

Yeah I had that. But the cool thing is you can lucid dream your way out of it. Once I realized what was going on I just proofed a BFG 9000 in my hand and blew the ayylmao to dust. Then I woke up in cold sweat.

Attached: 1564390844613.webm (960x540, 2.96M)

> a "farming" game where you deal with weird shit
>wake up after your first week on the ranch, doors are unlocked
>second week, your sheep arent eating
>3rd week your dogs run off in the night
>4th week you hear find a crop circle
>Then you start finding mutilated cattle
>then you start hearing noises at night
>then you start seeing lights

All the while your going in and out of town talking to other farmers and locals about the area buying guns n feed. Sometimes you wake up in the night and explore the house.

Really a lot of spooky shit you could do if you otherwise maintain that the game is about managing your farm.

Attached: 1563242641492.jpg (800x1000, 270K)

Penumbra black plague

basically

Californication

wow, people want to shit their pants, amerilard love shit

So let me get this straight.
He was going to release the coordinates of the entrance to underground deep state bases and tunnel networks, but before he did that, he publicly warned everyone he was going to?
That basically sounds like suicide to me, regardless of whether it was his hands pulling on the rubber tube.
I mean, I'm not an Illuminati member, but if we existed, the last thing I'd want to do is taunt them like that.

Attached: terminally_smug.jpg (604x438, 16K)

maybe there are no ayys in games because the spooks come and shut it down. Dan Aykroyd claims he witness the men in black and says outside pressure got his UFO show canned. I don't believe that but I do think it's the reason you will never see media about certain topics involving the CIA.

fucking lol.

>getting placed on their watchlist of potentially threatening terrestrial espers
Nah, unless it was happening all the time like it does to some unfortunate people.

Attached: 1551773451343.png (261x238, 89K)

Basically is needed for civilization, money, countries, and titles doesn't exist either.

I've always thought it was a missed opportunity not to make mundane looking games that are actually horror. I once ran a tabletop RPG set in the vietnam war using this premise where the players were a group of Special Forces sent to recon and possibly assassinate a VC general in cambodia, but as they got further inland I cranked up the spooky, finding hastily abandoned enemy camps, the jungle itself started attacking them until it ultimately culminated in them finding the source, a tree with an exposed beating heart surrounded by mutilated corpses in its roots. Was really fun seeing the group slowly figure out what was going on.

The Berau: X Com Declassified, at least have the style

>flag
disregarded

but who is doing the mass shooting?

the original reveal trailer looked more interesting than the 3rd person game it ended up as. I would have played a half decent bioshock ripoff if it had aliens.

Attached: C6984EAF-4D50-43D9-A7AF-E945BE9EDF00.jpg (640x640, 75K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3hZE3P3it3I&list=PL2138AFE32DE3CCE1&index=76&t=

Because you have healthy organs.

God, I need to read that greentext again

I've never had sleep paralysis but I recently had one of those experience where I woke up but am unable to move my body on two separate occasions in the recent months. The second time it happened it felt like something was affixed to the back of my neck. I heard a weird sound and felt a sucking sensation and then when it stopped I could move my body again. Should I be concerned?

Attached: umaru.gif (301x252, 304K)

thats sleep paralysis my man

Reminds me of the first trailer for Resistance: Fall of Man. Looked like a generic WW2 shooter at first which were a dime a dozen at the time and then some weird shit appears towards the end.
youtu.be/XSlp0H6NtQE

I really wish there was creepy 4th wall breaking game that’s marketed to be the most generic and realistic looking action game ever only to pull a fast one on players once they actually play it.

I wouldn't worry about it

basically a mod for stardew valley.

I liked it

I'm fine with rug pull genre change, but I want a total embargo on indie devs breaking the 4th wall for at least 5 years.

I'm sure it's fine, don't mean to shit on your tastes.

The whole thing about Skinwalker Ranch is suspect. Read shit about that, and then lastly read the >Wikipedia page, which says:

>In 2016, Bigelow sold Skinwalker Ranch for $4.5 million to “Adamantium Holdings”, a shell corporation of unknown origin. After this purchase, all roads leading to the ranch have been blocked, the perimeter secured and guarded by cameras and barbed wire, and surrounded by signs that aim to prevent people from approaching the ranch[7]
> a shell corporation of unknown origin
>After this purchase, all roads leading to the ranch have been blocked, the perimeter secured and guarded by cameras and barbed wire, and surrounded by signs that aim to prevent people from approaching the ranch

I miss when you could have rumors and shit about videos games like that
I still remember everyone swearing they'd seen them

ayy lmao ovaries were made for human seed

>tfw no moff bf

Attached: 1551237128816.jpg (2048x1586, 521K)

That's literally sleep paralysis. It varies in severity, from something like that all the way up to being wide awake and seeing crazy shit around you while being stuck there.

Invader Zim was the fucking worst, it got the god awful fandom of squarky autists because that is exactly what the show was

YIIK a postmortem rpg

Attached: Capture d’écran 2019-08-09 à 17.50.40.png (784x455, 277K)

bump

>*opens door*
>"WHY HELLO THERE FINE HUMAN, WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN BUYING SOME SEAR'S BRAND MICROWAVES?!"

>b-buh the fandom! 2 quirky, it's not coool!
Mentally underage, famalamadingdong. Learn to evaluate things on their own merits. All popular things attract obnoxious retards of their own kind. Zim is one of the funniest kids' shows ever made.

>Black guy leaves the kids to die

Absolutely based.

How is /x/ these days? still shit? havent been on in years cryptid threads are dead usually its just roleplay shit.

>I keep mine between my ass cheeks

>Its a shotgun and he pumps it when he is scared awake

>like what is it? why that shape? it messes with everything that a grey is
Beacuse it's...ALIEN

As in, actual aliens would probably not be anywhere near humanoid as we usually depict them. We do that to add some form of "recognition" for us. Even vidya aliens like Turians, Salarians, even Krogan all stand on two legs and have arms, and faces with two eyes.

True aliens would be defined by evolution on their planet whaever that may be, and be more like the Volus, or even the Elcor or Hanar.

So realistically what would you do if you were the person to make cotact with greys or any aliens for that matter anons?
I would try to be friendly and risk getting myself killed maybe try to make them laugh or something

reminder

Attached: 1534622425160.jpg (1704x3403, 2.17M)

He looks based

Bruh

Ayy lmao

Attached: 3A98760F-A438-4D37-8107-0CB15617E631.jpg (634x788, 46K)

>Posting blue pill shit
youtube.com/watch?v=DaDeiBRifm8

Post spooky grey images and videos.

Attached: 8md7vesw6pe31.jpg (2340x4160, 336K)

>Not posting the right link
youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw

Because animals fear what they instinctively know is superior to them.

>Imagine if you looked and acted like a solid human being when a friend glanced at you, but when he looked back again, you'd taken a gaseous form.
This is possibly the worst explanation of wave-particle duality I have ever heard.

AYYYUWOKI

Attached: ayyyuwokilmao.webm (746x420, 2.92M)

War of the Worlds did have a disclaimer, the problem was the timeslot of the program made people time in afterwards and the acting in the first half was so spot on the United States essentially shit itself. Especially because it happened shortly after Hitler supposedly made threats to conquer the world and shit.

Daemons are thought forms of the mind that take on form within the unconcious, both taking good and evil personalities.

Whether these things are good or bad or neutral they exist as material entities are are therefore not daemons

Jesus, this thing is STILL up? That's impressive.

maybe its the work of alien after-all

Attached: z9g75sp.png (207x200, 5K)

>t.MIB

>all that quantum woo and pseudoshit

wew

nah. theres tons of aliens out there at different stages of development. the existence of aliens is 100% fact.

there are alien species out there at around our level of technology and some far past it. but we are just so far away from each other and space travel is too long to find other living planets.

i mean we have lots of planets on the radar we think may be similar to earth, but whos gonna volunteer to fly and die for 3000 years just to find a planet filled with trees and alien snails? not worth it. and technology isnt in a line of progression, so even if a civilization out there has mastered matter teleportation, they might for example consider tv or radio to be science fiction.

all these theories about why we havent run into each other are all stupid. its much much simpler. we're not too late or too early. we're not on a cycle. we just dont have the means to contact our neighbors and our neighbors may not even know we exist

Looks more like some sweet cracktro ascii art.

>mfw farming simulator receives a silent 4gb patch

>X-Com Files

Absolutely BASED and Alienpilled.

ayyyy, Flatwoods monster is def the most interesting. One of the only ones that gives me chills seeing it and I know its fake.

>the existence of aliens is 100% fact
Sure it is.

Attached: eva grin.jpg (316x341, 30K)

Important announcement: ayy lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=sOIPZayCEDA&t=33s

Attached: 15789268077295.jpg (564x704, 52K)

this shit is so fake it hurts

i dont think literally anyone denies the existence of aliens. statistically they must due to the size of the universe. its whether or not they came here that people argue about.

i know youre just shitposting by the way

the ayys came but the sandniggers beheaded them
the ayys came back but the snowniggers blood eagle'd them
the ayys came back but the mediterranean niggers pelted them
the ayys came back but the roman niggers crucified them
the ayys came back but the britniggers raped them

now the ayys come back to make us dilate

Considering humans aren't even a blip on the universe's timescale, it is indeed possible that we are currently the only life in the universe, or at the least the only intelligent life.

People also forget that intelligent life isn't the ultimate endpoint of evolution, in fact it's really not all that particularly advantageous to develop more complex brains. So even by the astronomically low chances of life developing at all, a tiny fraction of a percentage of that life even surviving long enough to become complex, an absolutely infinitesimal percentage of that would develop into intelligent life.

I know we're talking about a basically infinite scale here but when we're talking about trillions of planets but the likelihood of intelligent life is a trillionth of a percent, the odds of us being the only currently existing intelligent life aren't all that crazy.

>performing statistical analysis on a sample size of one
Sure, there's some strong circumstantial evidence for the existence of extraterrestrial life. There's a lot of stars out there. But circumstantial evidence is not proof, and in the absence of proof, you can't really say something is "100% fact".

i dont believe this because people have a boner for being alone in the universe. that theory reads similarly to intelligent design. like a reluctant admittance to the fact we're not alone but still holding hope that theres actually no aliens out there

nah. i think we can conclusively say there is in fact, life in the universe. this doesnt mean intelligent life. the universe could be filled with alien microbes and us, but thats still alien life.

is there alien life out there? yes, 100%. is there intelligent alien life out there? i'd still say yes

Maplestory has them.

Attached: Mob_Barnard_Gray.png (58x112, 1K)

>i think we can conclusively say there is in fact, life in the universe.
And why do you think that?
Instead of providing evidence of the existence of extraterrestrial life, you just repeated your original thesis again. Do you have any actual reason to believe there's life out there, or are you basing this on blind faith alone?

That isn't at all what I'm thinking, in fact I think there probably are aliens, but it's not a 100% certain thing just because the universe is really big.

We of course have to develop theories for why we haven't met aliens yet or detected any signs of them, and it's a legitimate one that we simply don't exist at the same time as any. Whenever you play the odds game there has to be acknowledgement of the odds not playing out. You have a trillion sided die, there's a chance it'll land on 1, however infinitesimally small.

What do you think about female greys?

Attached: grey-alien-female-with-daggers-3d-model-rigged-c4d.jpg (2666x2000, 207K)

youtube.com/watch?v=NDg5akBVgj8

If you don't have actual proof, it's not 100%. That's how science works.
We're not even 100% sure Newtonian physics is correct because it currently contradicts the way we believe quantum physics works.

based an hotpilled

i like to think the internet is the most impressive invention mankind has to offer.

Gravity is gay
Aliens exist
Magic is real
The SCP Foundation, Men in Black and other like media are designed to desensitize us to what we would consider "anomalous".
Humans only die of cellular degeneration unless killed intentionally , and it's an easy easy fix but would doom the planet to make people ageless.

Newtonian physics was proven wrong when some space objects failed to move quite as predicted, and they had to come up with relativity instead.
They still use Newton's laws of motion, of course. Even though they're not "correct" in the sense that the world would actually work that way, they're close enough to give usable results in most human applications.
I'm not sure if "there are aliens" really counts as a scientific theory, in the same sense. For starters, you can't really conclusively prove it false, since the aliens could always be hiding just beyond the edge of human understanding.

Counterpoint: The universe is a simulation. Space doesn't actually exist in the real world, and therefore there can be no space aliens either.

Only illegal virtual aliens

>technology isnt in a line of progression, so even if a civilization out there has mastered matter teleportation, they might for example consider tv or radio to be science fiction
thats the stupidest thing I've heard today, grats

Wtf? How can this thdr still up and going?
Is Yea Forums now the new house of ayys???

Basically a Gba Xcom

What seems to be the trouble infantile being?

Attached: ygo alien.png (544x544, 695K)

>talking about reptilians DOESN'T ruin your life

Attached: 1530161250204.jpg (250x239, 13K)

ZOOMIES GOT ZOOMIES