Honestly, what is the appeal of Dark Souls 3? Is it just bait for nostalgia fags?

Honestly, what is the appeal of Dark Souls 3? Is it just bait for nostalgia fags?

Attached: 22d4f881c80e8bd5167d7e38240cfbd9.jpg (1920x1080, 568K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C-LgsWKWfGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah basically.
I'd rather replay 2 than 3

DUDE REMEMBER DS1 LUL
WHILE ALSO THIS GAME HAS NOYHONG THAT YOU LOVED ABOUT 1 LUL
BUUUUUUT LOOKS ITS ANOR LONDO!
GWYNN LMFAO
DUDE DS1 LMFAO

Attached: 1557611038647.jpg (824x724, 168K)

Great the DaS2 autists are at it again

I mean
It's in the title.
Dark Souls Three.
The THIRD Dark Souls game.
They wouldn't make it a sequel if it WASN'T nostalgia bait. That's kind of the point of sequels

BB>DS1>Sekiro>DeS>DS2>DS3
sorry but it's true.

it appeals to people who wanted more dark souls that wasn't 2

Why do you keep making this thread? What is your obsession?

Based and factpilled.

Attached: Soulsrankings.jpg (2560x1440, 502K)

Dark Souls but with better graffix, faster combat, and with more Bloodborne edginess.
I love the game but DS1 is better.

>plays like shit version of BB instead of ds1
>no poise
>not needing to manage stamina at all
>r1 spam
>hallway sim
>swamp souls 3
>for people who wanted more souls
Lmfao

>This [insert souls title] is the best one because I personally enjoyed it the most
>But you shouldn't enjoy [insert souls title]

Can you just be quiet for once?

Attached: 1564276101677-a.png (574x409, 253K)

If you're putting sekiro in there you might aswell have MediEvil and Furi

>it..it must be the same person who doesn't like DS3!!!
Cope

Attached: 1548049336562.png (1280x1519, 768K)

>DS3 is bad because it calls back to previous games

I will never get this argument, a single fucking area comes back, along with Gwyndolin and a bunch of Artorias fanboys.

How is that not thematically appropriate? The dark souls world has always been walking through the still-warm corpse of some place, when we get to Anor Londo for the second time, we're walking through it's long dead skeleton.

>WTF BROS WHY DOES THIS SEQUEL RELATE TO THE FIRST GAME

Non-stop action. Great cinematography. No dull moments. Fantastic conclusion to a great game series.

>>r1 spam
>>hallway sim
>>swamp souls

All of those apply to literally every DS game you nonce

Faggots who like bloodborne and dark souls and the nostalgic areas and don't mind that they are smashed together with even less care than the environments in the game

Because it's soulless pandering for zoomers.

Attached: firelink andre.jpg (1366x768, 111K)

>Entire Peepants Knight set
>Katana
>Estus Ring
>Caster
>Homeward bone on read
How could one person be so awful?

Attached: D78JcEpX4AA_6A_.jpg (1920x1080, 276K)

Except ds3 isn't dark souls, it's bloodborne with a dark souls paint job

I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW HIM

>soulless pandering for zoomers
Use your words, user. Elaborate.

Correct.

Attached: 1549872825910.gif (177x210, 2.12M)

>can roll 3 times in ds1
>can roll 11 times in ds3
>implying poise doesn't matter
that's fine bro, I love having all builds immediately gone except for roll spam r1

You retards only bring up Sekiro just so you can shit on it because you’re so insecure about your Sony exclusive. Jesus Christ get over it. BB was average souls clone and Sekiro wiped the floor with anything From had ever made in the past. Get over it. Sekiro is a beautiful game with a beautiful story and perfectly honed gameplay for maximum replay with its length and endings and unlock system. It’s the height of what From can do. You don’t have to deny it any longer.

>Nostalgia
>being mentioned in reference to a 2011 game

Sometimes I forget everyone on here is underage.

Poise was literally broken when the game came out

It looks nothing like the art style of 2 and 1 so that's even wrong

Never said those weren't valid

yet if they had named him andrew instead of andre it would be no issue at all :)

>Bloodborne was averag-

Attached: Bloodborne Cinegrid 5.jpg (3264x2238, 3.39M)

Many of the areas are styled off bloodborne, many areas are copy pasted from ds1, and the character themself is pure ds, like I said it's just a careless mishmash of styles and mechanics and the result is a trash game

You can make a sequel without tying the story together.

*btfos you*

I can't say I have a favourite Souls game because none of them have the perfect package of mechanics. However only DS1 blew me away and I like DS3 the least.

Attached: 20190801150529_1.jpg (1920x1080, 389K)

>Its all r1 straight sword spam
>People just spam roll
>Poise doesn't do anything
Here I am getting regular kills in invasions and arena with my greathammer build that uses poise

What GameCube game is this?

>complaining about not having passive poise.

Maybe learn to time your attacks instead of needing to tank through everything like a shitter.

Reminder that the people who complain about DaS3 using shit from DaS1 never played DeS

Attached: 1565305723982.jpg (787x9091, 2.41M)

And now that they turned it from 0 to 1,its still nothing like it was in the other games and barely has an effect on anything. Weight and armor amount to nothing, and barely effect stamina regen. Poise is now in the middle of you attacking rather than you being attacked (when it was just off in general for the first year). 3 is shit.

Maybe learn to enjoy getting to play games how you want rather than in only a shitty b-tier action game way that tries to copy BB and fails

Cope.

Attached: DaS2 is original.jpg (600x5267, 1.12M)

Only Demon Souls and Dark Souls 1 where great.
2 was shit with shit presentation with very few redeeming qualities that you really need to look for.
BB was a linear mess that introduces the TO FAST FOR YOU XDD audience. While being overblown by Sonykeks due to it's good presentation.
DS3 was rehash shit + the Linearity garbage from BB pasted on.
Sekiro was just some boring ass action game with everything stripped away from it.

This, but I actually finished 3 and one of the DLCs then got bored, with 2, I've literally never made it past Dragon Aerie without cheating, shit just gets too boring and tedious.

Basically 3 is more accessible and flashy, 2 has a shitton more content and variety, but 1 is where it's really at.

Attached: black-knight.jpg (285x285, 15K)

>DS3 copied many areas from 1
Excuse me what, I can't think of any area that's a copy from DS1 except for literally Anor Londo

>He fell for the 'Sekiro is shit' meme

Attached: Sekiro Duel.webm (1024x576, 2.87M)

>keeping a system that subverts the need to time your attacks makes for a better action game

Nice take, buddy. Sorry they took away your crutch.

>ONION KNIGHT
>FIRELINK SHRINE
>HAVEL KNIGHT
>GYWN
>ORNSTEIN
>BLACKSMITH ANDRE
>ARTORIAS
AND
>ANOR LONDO
I CLAPPPPPPEDDDDD

Any other questions fag?

Attached: 1517931015484.jpg (387x437, 41K)

Unironically thinks DeS, DS1, DS2 were action games
Thanks zoomer

It's just shitposting, if anything you might argue it copied areas from DeS since places like Lothric is largely inspired by Boletaria or the prison in Irythill is pretty much Tower of Latria 2.0, but alas, DS2 kiddies never played DeS to begin with so they have to pretend DS3 rips off DS1 when it has many more references to DeS than the rest of the franchise.

>calls it an action game in their own post.

>I-it’s n-n-not like it’s actually an a-action game a-anyway.

How deep do you normally dig holes for yourself?

Firelink shrine
The brain bats
Silver and black knights
Smouldering Lake. It's Ash Lake and Izalith combined.
Artorias larpers
Ornstein and Smough polymerization (looks cool though)
Seath 2.0 (I love him even though no one else does)
Siegmeyer
Gwyndolin

DS3 should've been the expanded Ringed City plot line.

Ds3 is a shitty action game yeah

Is that not what all sequels are? Well most at least.

That looks like shit

Peepants knight set is based and redpilled. Anything with cloth physics is.

There is a big difference between using old work as an inspiration and copy pasting old work into your new game.

Try again apologist

Attached: gitgud.jpg (976x498, 171K)

Git gud.

Attached: Gundyr.webm (800x450, 2.82M)

Sekiro is boring and frustrating as shit, give me one good reason as to why anyone would slog through it, might a well play I wanna be the boshy.

>never made it past Dragon Aerie without cheating, shit just gets too boring and tedious.
It's literally the only good part of the game. wtf user

One of the bigger complaints about DS2 is that it borrows too much from DS1. So why is DS3 so good when it borrows even more?

>There is a big difference between using old work as an inspiration and copy pasting old work into your new game.
Yeah, you should know something about that, right?

Attached: It's fine when DS2 does it.png (420x420, 108K)

Yes, I agree. Ds3 is an actin game whereas none of the others are. I also have platinum'd all the games and your gif is not impressive when you have 15 rolls with retarded iframes

>BUT WHAT ABOUT DARK SOULS 2!
Rent free
Cope
Have Sex
Dilate

DS2 unoriginalality doesnt excuse DS3

man this whole series doesn't make sense, is there even a storyline to this shit?

Sort of.

>and copy pasting old work into your new game

>When you forget to retexture an asset

Attached: 20190804003611_1.jpg (1920x1080, 463K)

>das3 ripped off das1
>das2 didn't rip off das1, that is a blatant lie. play the old games zoomer

Attached: 1565199506676.jpg (600x5267, 1.18M)

That's my point, dude lol

>Literally IT'S FINE WHEN DS2 DOES IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Jesus fuck, the quadruple standards.
DS1 also recycled a shitton of stuff from DeS but somehow it's original now?
Have you ever played any Fromsoft games outside of Soulshit?
From always recycles things, Armored Core is the very same yet nobody is this retarded to complain about it because IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER AS LONG AS THE GAMES ARE GOOD TO PLAY.

Attached: Souls Aesthetics Comparison.jpg (3838x3020, 2.36M)

how would that make sense? It sold and performed better than either of its predecessors

>when you give your new game project to your C-team and outsourced college student devs and they end up making a dumpsterfire despite stealing all the groundwork, models and textures from your previous games and even from other games

Attached: 1548017762262.jpg (3000x4510, 3.67M)

>Ornstein and Smough polymerization (looks cool though)
Who?

Soul

Attached: 20190801201454_1.jpg (1920x1080, 456K)

>From always recycles things
This is something devs do period. Unless they are literally reusing assets it's 100% acceptable and often a good thing, it creates an identity for the franchise.

>those shameless stretched .jpeg textures on the cliffs
based F-team

Dark Souls 3 is amazing. IF you don't like it then you aren't a soulsborne fan. The game is a great step forward and does it's own thing, like all the souls games while still staying true.

Fuck off OP and KYS

Attached: 3DEBDC11-F4D8-49C5-B717-1F234F458514.gif (384x378, 2.18M)

The volcano is way behind the windmill. If you paid attention to the game you would have noticed that this particular part, and many others, show memory gaps. Just like how it's sunny, you go through a tunnel and suddenly it's raining and you're in front of a castle.
The first fucking cinematic tell you that everyone forget things. that's why you come to Drangleic, to find a cure. After mytha you walk for a long time until you reach the volcano. But why on earth would they make you walk for ages, when they can directly give you the elevator? If you're not retarded you'll understand that your character just forgets parts of his journey. Just like you see only a tiny sunken part of Heide's tower of flame from majula, and it seems extremely distant, while it's just after a small tunnel. Or even how you can meet an NPC, meet him again after a tunnel or a bridge, and he'll act like it's been days since he last saw you, while it's been 2 minutes.
Jesus, do shitposters even play the fucking games they shitpost about? Of all the things you could have complained about in DaS2, you chose the one thing that's clearly explained in the game, from the very first cinematic. Want something that makes no sense geographically speaking? Ash lake.

Attached: WaitAMinute2.jpg (601x625, 73K)

But DS2 and DS3 are not good to play. It literally is okay when Demon Souls, Dark Souls 1 and BB do it.

Dragonslayer Armour

Posts like these make this thread fun. Reminder that DS2 is a good game and borrows less than DS3.

>does it's own thing
I like 3, but that is wrong

I don't understand why people hate lifegems. I think they're a nice little option you have if you can't/don't want to use an estus flask. Is it because you can hoard them and it makes the game a pushover?

>Phoneposter
>Frogposter
>soulsborne

Attached: Reddit go back home.jpg (409x270, 37K)

i-i get bored, drop the game for a few months, when I come back I have to start with a new character, play for like 30 hours, get bored, drop the game, repeat.

God knows I love it, but it's just too much.

Attached: 1 EPk-dGRx4b3Dyl-kjAe7_g.jpg (2048x643, 281K)

It's got the best combat, the best enemy design, the biggest and most complex levels, and the best pvp.

Attached: 2017_01_11_Cathedral_of_the_Deep.png (1400x1711, 179K)

>reminder that every single pot in DS2 is the chamber pot with shit in it ripped out of DS1's undead asylum cell but 3 rips off more than 2 because it has anor londo in it
go play some more n64 souls

Attached: 1556480722468.jpg (1920x1080, 513K)

Attached: Ivonne-Wierink_146750768-1984x878.jpg (1984x878, 184K)

It's another Souls game.

>But DS2 and DS3 are not good to play.
DS3 is probably the only game that is good to actually play in the trilogy.

>It's got the best combat

Attached: Roll roll roll roll roll R1 R1 R1 R1.webm (960x540, 2.82M)

Attached: shittersmakegoodbosslookbad.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

I would like DS3 a lot more if every enemy didn't just constantly scream at you, it's just constant scream after scream in some areas, and also I really dislike how many of the enemies you face are almost twice your size even if they're just meant to be mindless hollows, it's so weird

yes, it does.

Attached: 1550228190142.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Attached: 1565027177798.webm (800x450, 2.76M)

You also missed, m8

Attached: ds3.gif (480x270, 780K)

I remember rolling being a thing you can do in Demon's Souls, Dark Souls 1 and Dark Souls 2 as well. I noticed that guy in the video also used a few other button inputs, like moving up/down/left/right and using some kind of attack move

>Picks one of the most boring areas in the game
>Picks the area with one of the worst bosses

Attached: 1486165041345.jpg (501x500, 47K)

how come DAS1 looks 10 times better than 2 despite being significantly older?

Attached: 570940_screenshots_20190318202625_1.jpg (2560x1440, 709K)

2 was a rushed shit

Attached: 1457307950883.jpg (927x859, 166K)

Best souls mechanics

>rolling that much
git gud, scrublet.

DS1 & 2 were both PS3 titles, made a year apart.

Consoles.

Attached: DaS2 Graphical Downgrade.gif (1266x712, 1.39M)

2 was first intended to be also released on the nintendo N64 as a /vr/ title and also as a handheld title before fromsoft's relations with nintendo crashed.

not really, all the lore comes from item descriptions which the autists on fextralife try to piece together

>made a year apart
>ps3 title
>when it was released a year after the 4 launched
ds2 cope
you didn't answer the questions, by the way. why did ds2 look like trashcan garbage compared to even DeS desptie being released as a PS4 title?

Attached: 1500429168189.png (905x619, 566K)

they call it the B team for a reason, user.

Artstyle and careful world and art design>>>>>GRAFIX.
It's why games like FEAR and Dead Space are timeless, 10 years and 2 console gens later and they still look amazing.

Anti DS2 crew is rigid. Too bad it's still superior to DS3 huh?

Attached: cigar.png (334x346, 127K)

they rendered the textures instead of releasing half-baked shit
also miyazaki and the good people weren't on-board.

Even so it is the most fun of the saga.

Attached: __tomoe_gozen_souls_from_software_and_etc_drawn_by_ryuuri_aoithigo__0a4640fced334744db534449a7f55cc7 (600x800, 98K)

>superior to DS3
That's a low bar.

Attached: das3serpenthitboxes.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

>shit opinion and reddit frog combo
go back

Attached: 372-1-1408970579.jpg (670x376, 36K)

Based

this frog should have massive shoulders and poorly rendered repeating textures behind him

too bad it's also feces compared to 1 and DeS (and also a rip off of them)

good style
good music
good bosses

i don't get the complaint of "dude dark souls 1 lmao" no shit it's fanservicey, it's meant to be the grand finale that caps off the series and ensures nobody can make another game milking the same setting and characters like souls 2 did albeit more awkwardly

youtube.com/watch?v=C-LgsWKWfGE
B-team, everyone

>good bosses

Attached: AbyssWatchers.webm (960x540, 2.57M)

best bosses

>trying to replay BB since 2016
>fucking farming blood vials
That and combined with the fucking terrible camera in most boss fights its insane how people say its perfect/lacks flaws. That isn't even talking about 30fps or the inability to reset areas without 2 loading screens

>meme arrow
>shit opinion
>cherrypicked cheese webm
this is when I disregard your opinion

but that looks good

Lads, let's discuss why DS2 is based and DS3 is cringe.

Attached: 20190731210005_1.jpg (1920x1080, 647K)

>ds3 rips off these games in a careless and haphazard way
>nuh uh it rips off this other game
I don't see how this hurts my argument at all

>button mashing
>good
(you)

Attached: 37181225_350914905439906_7272867949965213696_n.jpg (960x640, 69K)

>getting hit by a shitbox
>good
lmao

Bloodborne has the best hitboxes in the series

Attached: 1472415188-2220806798.jpg (1920x1080, 746K)

>bloodborne is his rallying point
>he complains about button mashing
tell your mom to get you checked for autism

Invasion system wasn't retarded, too bad no red eye orb and Soul Memory ruined it's life span.

lmao what a fucking dumpsterfire

Attached: 1561654517253.png (809x446, 427K)

>grand finale to cap off series
>change mechanics dramatically to match a game that isn't in the series
>change art style and setting in most areas to be le body horror bloodborne inspired
Wow thank god they capped off dark souls with a bloodborne sequel

Git gud.

Attached: Darkbeast Paarl.webm (1000x563, 1.93M)

>ensures nobody can make another game milking the same setting and characters
If it weren't for contracts Namco Bandai would absolutely make a Dark Souls 4 and it would absolutely sell. This thread is full of stupidity and bait but you're a true king among retards if you think making an apocalyptic story "ensures" that.

Dark souls 3 is the refinement of the formula and the best game From Sofware has ever make.

It takes all of the series' best attributes going back to Demons' Souls and combines them for the quintessential modern Souls experience. Dark Souls beats it in pure game design but 3 is the second best of the souls series.

>linear mess

Is this a new phrase?

It's even worse than I thought

Attached: 1495940003573.png (434x340, 93K)

You have no clue how those contracts are setup. They will for sure setup an internal studio in the future to ripoff FROM like WB did for Rocksteady. They aren't doing DaS4 because they still have a close relationship to FROM and are publishing Elden Ring.

Dark Souls 1 is garbage in nearly every way.

test

Dark Souls 3 in its entirety is a poor attempt at baiting Dark Souls 1 nostalgia.

tfw no doll gf

It's actually pretty nice how the entire area only has one bonfire.

it has 4

>high pitched, nerdy, incel voice
yikes.

Attached: Cropped.png (749x840, 1.32M)

>ds2 copelet
right into the cringe compilation

I always thought the appeal was that it was DS1 with better combat that isnt as reliant on backstabs and parrying. That and being better than DS2.

There's a huge number of references to the first game in 2.

>a proper sequel now is called a ''nostalgia bait''
I fucking hate neo/v/

Attached: 1565135603944.png (354x367, 246K)

>dead space 2 is just a nostalgia bait to ds1
>uncharted 2 is just a nostalgia bait to uc1
>mass effect 2 is just a nostalgia bait to mass effect 1
>metal gear solid 2 is just a nostalgia bait to mgs1
>and the list goes on

damn, thanks Yea Forums for opening my eyes!

Attached: 1563838489710.jpg (1920x1080, 195K)

Reminder that if your only criticism for ds3 is that it has many callbacks to ds1 then you're a retard because literally all the souls games have them.
There are genuine reasons to criticise ds3 but you faggots don't actually know what you're talking about

Why even post this when the entire thread is attacking 3 mechanically

>careful world and art design
>copypasted, lazily tiled textures everywhere
>invisible volcano
>30 seconds in a tunnel puts you miles away into the horizon

That was some sexy hitbox porn

The only thing that makes me grimace at the idea of replaying 3 is the swamps.

>brimming with soul
DS1
>soulful
DS2
>soulless
DS3

that looks completely identical to ds3

Fable

yeah but people as a general rule aren't really asking "where's dark souls 4???"

they want a soulsborne game but usually it's something like bloodborne 2 or w/e

>Why yes, I do like all three games, how could you tell?

Attached: 1556314187773.jpg (680x760, 42K)

>WE WANT MORE DARK SOULS
>OHHHHH MY FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOD WHY ARE THERE SO MANY REFERENCES TO THE OLD DARK SOULS GAAAAAAAAMES

The issue is that 3 plays nothing like 1 or 2 and is just a shitty action game with nonstop references to 1

Eh, its was fun when the community was on the age of fire, but no only embers remain. Also online works pretty well.

Anyone that says DS2 is good is a dumb fuck.

Attached: 1565313543401.jpg (2560x1440, 301K)

the issue is that you're actually dumb as fuck

>The issue is that 3 plays nothing like 1 or 2
Oh get the fuck over yourself it has movement quality-of-life (rolls in every direction) and super-armor instead of poise and that's it for actual player changes. A large amount of enemies are brought from previous games as well like darkwraiths and silver knights and almost all basic hollows, people who whine about rapidly-attacking Bloodborne enemies are specifically referring to those niggas on the crosses in the woods and the Pontiff beasts. Dark Souls 2's gear had constant references to Dark Souls 1 along with things like a random Ornstein in Heide's Tower, elaboration on what the hell Dark is and what its place is in the world, most of the returning gear from DS1 noting in their descriptions they're attempts to reproduce ancient weapons and armor.

>play DS1 for the first time
>kill Taurus Demon
>die to dragon and lose all exp because couldn’t find a bonfire
>uninstall game and start NG+6 for Sekiro

>3 plays nothing like 1 or 2
>issue

Attached: anita.gif (256x234, 2.67M)

dress up and pvp is fun
but both are better in bloodborne anyway

>bloodborne
>pvp

>>bloodborne
>>pvp
why yes i did say that

>a sequel shouldn't make references to its predecessors
Is Yea Forums the dumbest board on Yea Forums?

Attached: 1560927146942.jpg (307x300, 13K)

git gud

You mean hiding under the bridge and shooting arrows at the dragon’s tail? Kek

>Super armor instead of poise
Bad change in favor of making it a shitty action game
>Rolls
Just unlock

Why was Anor Londo's other half cut off? That lead to the Undead Asylum? I was so confused when I arrived at the place. Was Irithyll supposed to be related to that?

Because all Souls games are unfinished turds

You can bait the dragon to land on the bridge and run past it or you can use an alt route to bypass it completely. You get a strong weapon if you shoot it's tail though.
If it's still giving you trouble you can use the master key to avoid triggering it's arrival in the first place, just skip undead burg.

>Max replay value

>Bad change in favor of making it a shitty action game
totally unnoticeable change to the average player and super-armor on a conceptual level is not all that different from "how much super-armor do i have?"

>Honestly, what is the appeal of Dark Souls 3?
Its the Monster Hunter World of Souls games.

I played up until Irythill on PC years ago but I just got it on sale for my PS4. It's downloading right now and I might go for the Platinum after I play Ratchet and Clank to wind down for a few days. Any tips? I hate blindly experimenting with buildfaggotry.

Attached: 1513732605930.png (189x193, 44K)

Why am I constantly being encouraged to hate any of these games? I switch between playing all of them and they're all fun for different reasons.

Hell, I've been playing Kings Field on the PS2 and it's amazing how much shit got carried over, like the well in your starting area that you have to increase your hp enough to survive the fall for.

These games are fun, and I bet Elden Ring will be too. You don't have to get so worked up.

Cherrypicked as fuck. You picked literally the worst looking location in the game and cranked the gamma up. DS2 has tons of great looking areas. It's a shame that one of the ugliest in the game (Forest of Fallen Giants) is so early.

Attached: CelJaded-The-World-of-Dark-Souls-II-Shulva-Sanctum-City.jpg (1100x619, 100K)

>game that makes humanoid bosses more interesting by having them be poise stunnable to encourage proactive play
>b-but I can cheese them with stunlocks its a shit game!

plebbit is on the other side of the internet kid

Pretty much just decide whether you want to mainly use weapons or mainly use magic. Pyromancer's a fun build, high INT and FAI allows you to cast all magic and their build is innately geared towards the Dark magic across all three spell types. Just get your STR/DEX up however high it needs to be to equip the weapon you want and then Chaos or Dark infuse it.

level vig to 27 first, then a bit of endurance. keep armor % below 70 to midroll. you dont really need to level vit unless you want a super heavy armor build but those tend to be shit. whatever build you want, level its damage stat/stats to 30 and then go back to health until about 35

Boiling, illogical hatred for a game is the only opinion allowed here, pal.

personally I'd rather have the better environments near the end after a really good intro. hook me and then build the good shit up. satisfying endings are better than a tapered off anti-climax of quality

That's because DS3 is cobbled together assets from Dark Souls and Bloodborne, which is why it's so garbage. It doesn't have its own visual style or identity, it's literally a remix of the things people liked best throughout Soulsborne.

how do you explain sekiro looking pretty similar

How does Sekiro look like the Souls games? Genuinely asking, I didn't finish it because I just didn't like the game. Got any examples?

>Start playing SotFS
>Download a fix for the garbage movement deadzone after a couple zones of frustration
>Doesn't work, but now I don't see summon signs
Any way to check if I've been softbanned? Not sure if they didn't like me trying to unfuck their shitty controls or if the game's just dead beyond the first zone.

I N V A S I O N
Dark Souls 3 had some of the most fun multiplayer ever, if you went into it with the right mindset.

Attached: Didn't look up.webm (1280x720, 2.67M)

this

Attached: 374320_screenshots_20181121203626_1.jpg (1600x900, 198K)

Dark souls 2 aged like milk. Release it was great now it's bad
Dark souls 3 aged like a Mexican women. Jesus the game is almost insulting bad after all the leaks from the beta
Sekiro is the best souls game soulsbabbies can whine all they want I love multiplayer and invasions but i can live without them if it means the game is fucking finished like sekiro.

They could've spent more time and effort on new areas than just repeating assets. So much assets were wasted on stuff from 1 it got old quick.
Felt like a breath of fresh air after how slow 2 was.
I agree. Combat is too fast and aggressive. Feels good but at the same time the pvp is equally as messy.
It's not a slog. The gameplay is very free-roam sandboxy like Dishonored and mgsv. It takes a while to be able to move around smoothly but once you get it, you'll be zipping around kicking ass.

>Linear path through the whole game
>Go back here to unlock secret ending
>Now go over here to unlock another secret ending
>Say the wrong thing to get an early secret ending
All their games are fucking lazy, the only reason they are fun is the threat of being invaded by another player at any time.
Without the multiplayer to carry them, you just run through the game once, pick an ending, reload, pick another ending, repeat until finished. You've now seen everything the game has to offer.

This is only like 5% of ds2's content though. I even forgot that they had this shit.

Interestingly, they still use the pre-downgrade version for the bonfire icon.

Attached: index.jpg (250x150, 6K)

>threat of being invaded
how is it a threat at all?
>oh no I died to a lag backstab I have to walk through the 3 second long level again

this arguement is fucking stupid, if you actually go to the windmill you dont see any mountains or shit just the green sky

It's hard to tell whether blatant DS3 hate threads are made by DS2 fags angry about the fact that everyone made fun of their game, or BB fags angry that the game isn't exclusive.

Controls are tight, PvP is challenging but about as good as Souls combat gets for the time being. Invasions are absolutely fucked in terms of balance so you have to outplay people very hard. This suits me fine. It's actually very fun when you git gud. I've grinded through the campaign like 6 times just to get different builds to rek shit with. Playerbase is sitting solid enough to get plenty of action.

Attached: 20180222230243_1.jpg (1920x1200, 264K)

Can't wait for DS2's release day on the Switch.
>buy 2 copies for both of my Switches
>start new file, speed run to get the Agape ring gaining only 30k SM in the process
>start second new file on other copy, connect and give Agape ring to my new file so I can twink at zero soul memory

Attached: must not fap.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

Dark souls 1 before up to and including anal rodeo was absolute A+ kino. everything after that was rushed and shit.