The last game you played is now a sit-com. Describe it to us

The last game you played is now a sit-com. Describe it to us

Attached: 1565139689547.jpg (600x678, 115K)

every episode has a bunch of countryballs attend a UN meeting, Cheers! style

Attached: 20190301022322_1.jpg (1680x1050, 313K)

kodlak dies,all he wanted was to go to sovngard,poor man.

Context?

Bugs Bunny Lost in Time was speedruned last week and there was an incentive to summon THE Bugs mid run. The goal was reached

Would.

Imma need a link my man.

>Rimworld
It's a dark slice of life comedy along the lines of peepshow, about a distinctional colony constantly kept off the edge of disaster by Ricky Random. Show is dark but light hearted the raider having their organs harvested will indignantly demand they be labeled as organic, a scuffle in the kitchen is called when one character implies that black human skin sofas feel better than white ones, ect.

You have more than enough info to find yourself after a few seconds of googling you lazy faggot.

Some asian looking man lost one evil object he had before and gets some forest zoomer to look for it until a special day. The forest kid becomes trans to make others believe he would be one of them using objects like the ones the asian looking man collects

Majora's Mask?

The last sitcom I've seen that I remember is George Lopez. So I'm not really up to date with how sitcoms work.

>Hollow Knight
Probably will be centered around Zote as he's the few comedy centered character. Probably will be centered around him traveling around Hollow Nest (or maybe other regions) and doing silly stuff.

Attached: 1551942674124.png (400x291, 164K)

Me and my bros spend each day trying to hook me up with the hot stuck up rich girl from the next town over. I'm rich too, but an emo turbo autist

A man goes on wacky hijinks with his friends in the big city, trying to find his past.

>darkest dungeon
i have no idea how it would be a sitcom. maybe about the the time spent in town

God I wish that were me.

What game is this dad

>RDR2
its mostly the same but with more humour

Attached: arfhur.jpg (1024x833, 67K)

I will second this man, if doesn't present a timestamped video of this happening, I fucking quit.

A Hat in Time sitcom might actually make sitcoms interesting. Dead Bird Studio would probably be the most interesting. I feel like Mafia Town and the Snatcher would run out of material quickly and the antics of two rival movie directors would have many possibilities. The nomads are kinda just chilling on some mountains with the goats, so not much to work with.

Kramer" It's like a sauna in here, Georgie. One minute you're polishing your rifle and the next you're surrounded by a bunch of no good inbred gook chink dogs.

George: Kramer, you can't say that!

Kramer: What, gook or chink?

George: Both, they're extremely offens- wait a minute, what was that?

Kramer: What was what?

George: That n- Oh my god, Jerry, where's Jerry?

Kramer: Last time I saw him he was going to a trench with a copy of national geographic.

George: Oh my god, look! They got his head on a pike! *Cue laugh track*

Kramer: Jerry! Oh no Jerry, I'll show these fucking Charlies what it means to be a real American!

Attached: Verdun.jpg (620x538, 93K)

>Smash Bros
A Smash sitcom would be better than the game itself.

Attached: 5bdcc2f4f556fc73f13205d1-750-375.jpg (750x375, 104K)

Mario is the foreman of a construction site, and the Toads and Toadette are all his bumbling employees. He has to constantly stop them from violating workplace safety laws before the grumpy stickler Princess Peach catches them. The wacky neighbor Nina, and her stoic foil Yamamura, occasionally drop by the worksite for some good-natured hijinks and quirky comic relief, but often put Mario in even greater trouble than he was in before. At the end of every episode, despite Mario's best efforts, some tiny little thing always slips through the cracks and spoils everything, then Peach and Mario exchange their famous catchphrases:

>"Mario... I'd like a word with you in my office!"
>"Well I'll be bricked!"

Then the audience erupts with laughter as the credits scroll over a freeze-frame of Mario shrugging.

Attached: 1563765143860.jpg (1177x1554, 168K)

gottdamn I love seinfeldposting

Attached: Seinfeld v infinite combo.png (369x132, 5K)

>Steamworld Heist
If it was a cartoon sitcom it probably would work pretty well just chronicling the characters interacting in the ship and at bars with the occasional fight scene

Attached: SteamWorldHeist.png (1920x1080, 2.08M)

The witcher

Geralt and Dandelion are already sit-com material

8 random people are stranded in the middle of Canada. Two of 'em are assholes that worship the winter, and the rest have the power to turn wood and rocks into sophisticated electronics, cogs, and Raspberries into Gasoline. And all must work together to either escape global warming, or kill everyone worshiping it.

Every episode has at least one traitor getting killed by wolves, and there's always a surprise Furry convention now and then.

Attached: 20190808194615_1.jpg (1366x768, 137K)

There's a NEW NEIGHBOR who just moved into HELL, and he's got a REAL CHIP IN HIS SHOULDER

Attached: doomguy dance.gif (512x321, 1.73M)

I don't even need to explain why this would be great.

Attached: Space Station 13.jpg (600x800, 375K)

"HEAVY MACHINE GUN" will be right back

Attached: metal slug.jpg (480x480, 50K)

the run doesn't exist though, why would you lie to him

Attached: 1561610818825.webm (960x540, 3M)

The last game I remember playing was dkc on the snes classic. I guess a family sitcom of the entire kong family would be cool.

A Knight, Viking, and Samurai live together as roommates and fight over everything but are all united in their hatred for the annoying chinaman who always shows up uninvited and won't shut up.

>Lobotomy Corporation
I have no fucking clue how it would work. I'm not good at this, sorry.

Attached: 1564812708472.png (469x659, 133K)

A bunch of random adventures desperate for money get hired to clean out someone's basement promised there were monsters inside. Turns out the only thing eldritch down there is a moldy pile of godknows what with mushrooms growing out of it and smells like rotting asshole but no matter how much it tests their resolve they won't get paid until they've finished cleaning the Darkest Dungeon

A Hat In Time would be a kino late-night cartoon

>TF2
>Was supposed to have a show on adult swim
>Had promotional Venture Bros items
>Expiration date was supposed to be the pilot
>Valve time ruined any chance it had of being a series
>Would've had several seasons by now if it had actually started production when it was pitched

Attached: 1514892457776.jpg (425x320, 18K)

I've always wanted a Devil May Cry sitcom with Dante trying to manage his business and agni and rudra making funny banter about Dantes life & sharing their knowledge of demon stuff.

How much was adult swimming willing to pay? Valve prints money and I doubt many devs would be willing to work for peanuts.

>XIV
The Warrior of Light makes weird faces at the camera when things happen followed by canned laughter.