Senpai! GET THE FUCK BACK TO THE CLIMB!

Senpai! GET THE FUCK BACK TO THE CLIMB!

Attached: uncle_death.0.jpg (1200x800, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unknowncheats.me/forum/other-mmorpg-and-strategy/316697-die-updated-cheat-table.html
mega.nz/#!m4YlBSia!Ak-Yo2z3C2imLlG0nmR6v2wHrMBy1BXK4hXqWIhKnJo
youtube.com/watch?v=UrOXTADrIjw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've already ascended, kouhai.

Attached: 1476235430420.png (691x576, 291K)

retarded game for retards

Big brained game for savants
Still to this day making SoulsFags seethe over not knowing how to use items or avoid getting hit

Attached: 1551896069686.jpg (1024x768, 128K)

But climbing to 100F+ takes too fucking long, and I need a ton of 'roids.

Uncle death, i did climb all the way to the top and you said yourself you were proud of me.
Please don't destroy that memory.

I would but then I saw that everything after 40+ was repeated content, and I lost all motivation

This. For fuckin shame too because the first couple of “stratums” were kino as fuck. Going from dingy underground subways to abandoned amusement parks was amazing. And then shit just stopped.

1-20 was balanced well and it was fun.
21-40 was a slog.
41-200 was a grueling, unrewarding slog.

>tfw you get to the sky scraper district and you could see the tower
>people theorizing that you never even made it inside the tower at all

I miss it all,man. those were some fun threads.

Attached: Uncle Death-01.jpg (2855x2460, 2.34M)

Launch LiD threads were great, but a lot of people kept asking the same questions over and over.

Give me more free shit uncle D, I don't want to kill COEN 3 million times for some red metal to upgrade. Also roids and new level cap broke the game.

True, but I liked answering everyone's questions with Climb the fucking tower.

do you think lily bergamo would have been good?

But I already climbed the tower and basically just only really do TDM anymore

I'm busy playing Gungho's actual game. Nobody cares about grasshopper manufacture.

Attached: header-puzzle-dragons-e1352414844223-1.png (759x321, 84K)

No, but man this place would have been making way more threads about it than LiD. That anime aesthetic really dug its claws into some people.

No. It was doomed at launch, and a lot of what LiD was really confirms this.

This game had a lot of uninspired locations, and having explored every nook and cranny I can tell you that it was not impressive, and a lot of assets reused.

Travis' beam katana didn't ever get a unique moveset either, it just got copy pasted with the machete moveset. Pathetic...

Attached: 1559395769591.jpg (600x800, 42K)

what a shitty game. I can't believe Yea Forums memed me into playing it for a few hours

>a few hours

It's alright until you hit the 40th floor, if you play any more after that then... I feel sorry for you.

I should have stopped at that, but instead my dumb ass got 800 hours in the game and the endgame is fucking shit.

Attached: 1560787225805.png (516x440, 157K)

I got to floor 41 and quit. The grind itself isn't bad, but the maintenance of your gear, craft farming and how fast your equipment degrades got too much. And if you make ANY mistake, you could be set back hours. I would pay $60 for a proper balanced game not built around MTX.

thats disappointing actually cause im not actually aware of everything that went down
I wont lie and say that it looked like it could have been cool but i realize i dont have much to really go off of

Lmao who keeps making these threads? Game more dead then a jewish frog in the desert. Not to mention the games community is ass and the only people who talk about the game worship it. Fuck Oberlinx, fuck kaito, fuck admitalpanther, fuck hindesite, and fuck OHthatNK.

The musics good tho.

Attached: C63B3D86-ECDA-4FB1-A573-CAA896AB0AE3.jpg (225x350, 31K)

>the games community
imagine being this type of faggot

>tfw I was going to try and bum rush the last few floors
>all my shit ran out when I got to the Goto-9 fight
>gave up because I legit cannot do enough damage to kill him before the Guardshrooms ran out
>tfw I found out there was a weapon in one of the chests right when my invincibility ran out and die.

Thats when I quit for good.

Is the pc port any good?

It's all aesthetics which is why the conversation gets tiresome for some. Lily would have just been LiD with more anime and that's it. It also gets weird seeing some people saying it would have been a much better game for anime.

Most people I see that play it a shit ton still have a lot of complaints, doesn't seem like worship really

It's better than it was at launch apparently, I didn't have many issues with it

its weird to think about in a way considering the game (that subway in particular) is really beautiful at times

didn't grasshopper buy themselves out though?

got through the first 10 floors and thought wow what a nice quirky game for free
then i barely made it to floor 20 after upgrading a bunch of stuff
the enemies on floor 21 hit hard as shit and they only get stronger, asked online for help and everyone told me that i have to upgrade my equipment with stuff on floor 27
and then i realized that's all the game is gonna be and stopped, that was years ago

Maybe if the game didn't stop being fun after floor 40, I beat the game legit now i'm cheating for fun.

Attached: 1564585294688.png (797x448, 615K)

Any new cheats? I played it again on PC when it came out on PC with cheats to have some fun. I set up an autohotkey script and a cheat engine table to automatically accept quests, complete quests, empty my mailbox, and purchase random decals. It was bonkers and I got at least 6 of even the rarest decals.

I know this still works, I don't know about anything else.
unknowncheats.me/forum/other-mmorpg-and-strategy/316697-die-updated-cheat-table.html

>log in every day since PC release for daily drops
>nowadays I do the easy weekly quests, like kill an area boss or 50 screamers or eat 20 animals
>want to get good enough equipment to leave my characters alone to defend the base when I do decide to stop playing
>realize I'm probably the only person in my state who's still fighting wars, and the handful of top players in my state are probably using cheatengine, and haven't logged in since month
I just want my Killer 7 content and I can maybe call it quits.

Attached: OldManWoods.png (1407x899, 817K)

Like 2 people are playimg this game, I'm sure soulsfags have forgotten this game even existed lol.

Yeah the game just falls apart after floor 40

Any new bits of story? Can we fight Uncle Death yet?

based big brained user

I miss the old LiD threads

Attached: 1560726760757.jpg (966x1024, 226K)

Posting the mandatory OST download link just in case
mega.nz/#!m4YlBSia!Ak-Yo2z3C2imLlG0nmR6v2wHrMBy1BXK4hXqWIhKnJo

anyone know the number of the intro song to the jackals for the radio? i am not listening to 200 fucking songs

nummie

Attached: 3210057 - Let_It_Die Momoko_Yamada Mushroom_Magistrate.jpg (700x798, 102K)

based polatrax

>ywn feed her your mushroom stew
Fucking shoot me already

WE'LL FIGHT
UNTIL WE FALLL
youtube.com/watch?v=UrOXTADrIjw

WE'LL RISE
TO TAKE A STANDDD
TILL
WE
DIE
LET IT D I E

Attached: 1367543199821.gif (300x291, 25K)

would have been 10/10 as a regular game

Does this one have the artist names and track titles or is it just SNW BGM Radio Music stuff?

I would have paid $60 for it to be a legit game that was actually balanced well and possess some kind of end game and QOL improvements & content.

Thank you but i need the song number on the radio so it plays everytime i go to my waiting room i didnt think it was on the radio but i did TDM and someone had it playing

nvm i found it its 186...

How was the Travis event, Senpai?

>people who still play this shit game say they never spent money
>OK add them on steam
>wait 1 month
>check activity
>lid fag has bought 10000 death metals
Imagine pvp grinding against pve bots only and spending money to beat them
LMAO
This is the callibre of people that still play this overrated trash

I spent $5 on PS4.

Attached: 1561432501856.gif (320x246, 693K)

I think ive blown 40 dollars on lives for this shit.

Not him but it was fun. The travis gear was actually pretty easy to upgrade.