W-We're almost home bros, what diapers are you going to be using?

W-We're almost home bros, what diapers are you going to be using?

Attached: classic.png (862x256, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/cnowfl/race_to_60_choosing_the_right_diapers_i_know_its/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fucking sad post

Attached: 1374796030634.jpg (600x595, 64K)

>poo compression
that's a new phrase

Attached: 1546822229873.png (1731x957, 1.48M)

Diaperfags are the cringiest motherfuckers ever, and that's saying something.

Attached: PURE ANGER.jpg (900x964, 121K)

I use the same kind that Nascar and Formula 1 drivers do. I spare no expense when it comes to gaming.

Poop into a sock like a real gamer, you fucking casual.

i don't think he has a fetish for diapers, he's just leveraging them to improve his 60 time.

he's closer to an astronaut than a furry, which to some degree is commendable and pathetic at the same time

Just saw a hole in a wooden chair fuck all that diaper shit

diapers are for weirdo fags and babies, im gonna poop in my hand and throw it out the basement window like a man

Attached: 1512515715575.jpg (844x769, 528K)

I can’t even imagine what that feels like. I once got some poop on my ass crack and felt disgusting for days.

>for days
You didn't immediately take a shower?

>I have multiple region first level caps
but why?

Attached: tism.png (968x978, 800K)

I imagine it's that lingering feeling, I feel the same if I accidentally get shit on my hands while wiping. Even after washing thoroughly it doesn't feel like it's enough

PeekABU's

If you lose you have to change me okay Yea Forums

Attached: vivian_4.png (1000x1000, 780K)

>diapers
Jesus fuck, just use a pringles can like everyone else.

I can't tell anymore if shit like this is satire.

INV TO THE REDDIT LAYER
INV TO THE REDDIT LAYER
INV TO THE REDDIT LAYER

Attached: 55cooovqqes21.jpg (1280x738, 144K)

youre already there

I'm so glad I quit WoW during TBC. Was already sick of it by vanilla really, meaning I don't have to partake in this shitshow that will never give back the feeling of leveling up your first character.

My bf loves changing my diapers.

This. That's way less time than changing your diapers. This guy is 100% a diaperfag and 100% never gonna make it. Have your switch off partner wipe you while playing. (If you aren't sleeping in shifts, ngmi)

Attached: DX-S racer.jpg (640x480, 46K)

This is bait, leveling races were never this close or optimised. Generally people win by a comfortable margin because superior strategy decides it.

yes dummy and part of that superior strategy is being a fat slob and wearing a diaper so you dont have to waddle to the bathroom

nah, it's ingame shit like how to route your quests and stuff

As a functioning adult, how do you even train yourself to wear diapers?

>functioning adult

EVERY TIME YOU LOG IN OP
I'LL BE THERE
LIKE THE MOON
BUT I'M GANKING YOU
OVER AND OVER
WITHOUT RELENT
YOU'LL WONDER HOW YOU'RE EVEN FLAGGED FOR PVP BECAUSE YOU PLAY ON SOME PUSSY NORMAL SERVER
IT WON'T MATTER
I'LL BE THERE
GANKING YOU
YOU'LL WONDER WHY YOU THOUGHT YOU'D GIVE BLIZZARD ANOTHER 15 FUCKING DOLLARS
JUST TO WAIT OVER AND OVER FOR YOUR GY TIMER

OR

you could wait to poop while on a long ass flightpaths like the one from Moonglade to Desolace.

>Moonglade to Desolace.
What are you, some kind of alliance queer?

Attached: 1537747555125.gif (400x280, 1.24M)

tauren can be druids too

>functioning

Coming from an actual diaperfag who wears for the sexual thrill of being a degenerate, there's really no benefit to wearing diapers for that long a period of time. In some instances it is pretty convenient if you only have to piss, but rash is no-joke and changing into a fresh diaper takes way longer than just pissing in the toilet. As for shitting (I'm not into it and have only tried it a couple times), you want out of that thing pronto, and it'll rash up way, way faster than piss would. Also cleaning that up takes WAY longer than taking a dump in the toilet. All in all, if you're playing for a couple of hours and gotta piss once or twice, padding does kinda save some time, but anything else is just pure cancer .

Attached: 1556723758962.png (1105x515, 790K)

what the fuck

Not him but he's right. Changing can be a pain in the ass and takes more time, so the people who do this are either the ones who have a fetish for it and get off to/in it, or have to because of incontinence. Idiots like in the shitty screencap that do it for "convenience"/optimization are retards or lying to themselves.

>not getting colonoscopy clean
if you're only on clear liquids all you need is a catheter for speedrunning

This is the kind of people who play MMOs. Fucking pathetic.

Also depends on what brand you're in. More absorbent padding can really take a beating and will usually keep your from rashing up for longer.

WHO was right

Attached: 1452581270697.jpg (548x614, 91K)

I bet he didn't even review any good ones

>playing druid and expecting world first

I had an appendicitis and was shitting myself after thesurgery becauseof the pain medication. Also my spacebar haslostsome of its spring. Just now. Anyways, if you feel a pain in your lower right, go to the emergency room. I had that and I was throwing up. I thoughtit was a stomach bug. Eventually thepain got so bad Irealized it couldn't possibly be a stomach bug and was driven to the ER. If I had waited longer, or been unlucky, I could have died.

Pain in lower right => go to ER or die

>Drylife - A*
>Drylife are by far in a way the most comfortable. I used a pair of these on my race to 110 a while ago, and although they don't hold as much, they make up for it in comfort. I highly recommend getting the size ABOVE what you would usually use, as it can carry approx 2 stools more. They have incredible urine capactiy.

>Savic - 9.8
>These can only be described as the Roll Royce of adult Diapers. They feel like silk on my broken skin, smell great, have a great hold capacity and frankly look fantastic (fresh on or fully laden). I bought a 12 pack of these for Legion and only needed 1! - pretty unheard of. I honestly struggly to chose between these and Drylife. I'll prob pick up a pack of both for classic and alternate.

>Lilfit - Good
>These are a solid choice for the slimmer framed player. They have huge capactiy but in general are a bit tight, even in their larger sizes, for the average semi-obese gamer. They do have a really nice smell to them, though. Kinda like a urinal cake in your pants.

>Tena - 11%
>Okay, I highly recommend you stay away from these, guys. It's a textbook case of 'you get what you pay for'. They are cheap to buy, and cheap to use. I credit these to my 4th place 120 (BFA). I didnt have a lot of money at the time and thought I'd save a bit of cash on them, before I even got out of the first area I had a loose fart that pushed some stool out the side of the diaper and onto my monster energy cans below. Because they were cans the stool got all inside the rim and I spent valuable time cleaning them and the floor, by which time I had lost about 10 places, worked hard to get back on top, but it was too late. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

>Drylife
>Savic
>Lilfit
I have never heard of any of these. Searching Savic only gets results for dog diapers. I can no longer tell if this is legit or satire.

I had a loose fart that pushed some stool out the side of the diaper and onto my monster energy cans below. Because they were cans the stool got all inside the rim and I spent valuable time cleaning them and the floor, by which time I had lost about 10 places, worked hard to get back on top, but it was too late.
I kinda hope this is real but this part just seems too much to believe

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b--reaction-pictures-frogs.jpg (236x227, 9K)

This can't be real. I refuse to believe someone wouldn't just have a laptop they couldn't bring into the bathroom...

this has to be bullshit getting to 120 took like 10hours or less i think if you prepped for it.

it would be stupid and costly to go to ER every fucking time you felt some kind of pain there

Had a similar thing where i went to the clinic after worsening pain, eventually to the point where I had difficulties walking. Almost exploded on me.

>this post has received the gold award
that easy, huh?

Attached: 1550468075950.jpg (900x900, 109K)

>5 hours
My poops take 20 seconds.

>Using diapers and not the classic poopsock
Shameful.

>A
>9.8
>Good
>11%
The most obvious tip off besides the premise that this is fake

Do you get something if you get to lvl 60 before other people?

>when you're too good for the piss bottle and the poop sock

Well it's surprisingly a little difficult at first. You wouldn't think it would be hard to pee your pants, but potty training is ingrained pretty deep making it pretty hard to intentionally wet yourself. If you're first starting out, you should try standing in front of the toilet with your diaper on whenever you feel like you need to pee. Just try to relax and let it happen. If you're worried about it leaking, you can try standing in the bath/shower so you can simply rinse off if you need to. If that doesn't help, try pouring some water in your diaper so that you'll already be wet. I find it's easier to go when I'm already a little wet.

Anyways, I hope that helps explain things a little.

when in doubt if someone isn't using adult diapers because they medically have to its a fetish

If anyone uses anything but Peekabu, you're retarded. One of the most absorbent diapers ever, perfect for grinding.

Attached: 1564717034101.jpg (1024x768, 72K)

I gotta agree with this. I've only shit in mine once, but I hated it and never did it again. I know a few people who are into the scat aspect, but even they agree that the cleanup often isn't even worth the thrill they get out of it.

It's not as simple as just wiping your ass. That shit gets smushed in everywhere. The one time I tried it, I had to take a shower afterwards because I just couldn't feel clean otherwise.

If you have to wear a fucking diaper and shit and piss on yourself to be first then it's clearly not worth being first.

Abena M4 for cost effectiveness
PeekABU to be cute

>Four-tape diapers
I like the two-tape ones better.

Attached: 1434878224687.png (452x446, 145K)

Were video games mankinds single greatest mistake?

Dude, just take a 10 second shit, lmao.

I poo in .png so my poo is lossless

>not just moving your battlestation into the bathroom
Can you really even call yourself hardcore if you're not rearranging furniture in preparation?

Are you a girl?
Either way, saved and will masturbate to your tummy, legs and hands.

Dog diapers are better because they’re more absorptive and reusable without washing. You should really order a pack. Also put me in the cap.

Just MMOs

okay, I do all that AND I don't have to stop to piss and shit. how you gonna beat me?

No it's some random guy from a diaper thread. Congrats hope you're bi.

Poopsocking is back, baby!

Just shit your pants.

sup pamperchu. got any new cool old microwaves?

Nah, that’s defo a girl.

i'm not ruling out that possibility, but speaking as someone who used to raid in a world top 50 guild i think people are underestimating the autism and commitment some spergs will have to hit 60 first.

these are people who dedicate thousands of hours to building formulas and minmaxing dps rotations just for the chance to be a gnat's ass ahead of 20-40 other sweaty nerds. I would absolutely not put it past them to seriously consider diapers for the purpose of not having to take breaks.

Literal shitposting, and comedy gold.

>using diapers cuz you want to get to 60 first on your server
Why they don't just do this i'll never know.

Attached: 1223456.jpg (1712x2288, 339K)

You absolutely do not want to sit in a used diaper for any period of time, server firsts be damned. Having to actually clean yourself would cost far more time than just getting up to shit.

t. heavily disabled and incontinent adult male

>using diapers instead of poop sock and piss bottle

amateur level, i hope you he likes his ass gangrene

Attached: IconSmall_Arthas.gif (90x55, 6K)

I hate all these fucking zoomers that don't understand poop socks were purely for raiding. If you don't have to stand in the circle whilst also not standing in a different kind of circle you can take five minutes to get up and shit.

Changing your own diaper sucks, I always get my boyfriend to do it (not that he minds)

It's more "who can function on the absolute least amount of sleep"

>sitting on the toilet for extended periods of time
enjoy your hemorrhoids

>I had a loose fart that pushed some stool out the side of the diaper and onto my monster energy cans below. Because they were cans the stool got all inside the rim and I spent valuable time cleaning them and the floor, by which time I had lost about 10 places, worked hard to get back on top, but it was too late.

Attached: 1488991952908.jpg (1211x790, 91K)

reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/cnowfl/race_to_60_choosing_the_right_diapers_i_know_its/
Death to America, desu.

Dude imagine actually doing this, lol that’s fucking insane man. Everyday we drift further and further from the light of god.

Attached: E35D4FBA-253F-427B-800F-99E1673A75FC.jpg (1125x713, 475K)

I haven’t laughed this hard in a long time, I’m ducking dying over here man. I can’t stop, I fucking hope this is real.

Attached: 91637670-DFFB-4CD6-BA5B-268C5F00C473.gif (300x182, 313K)

>fresh on or fully laden
My sides dog, my sides

Attached: 1526632234641.jpg (326x325, 26K)

just move to a lawn chair??????????????

Alright, close the lid and put a pillow on it.

>people are flipping out over something as tame as this
Are you all underaged newfags and don't know about adult baby play, or am I just cursed with forbidden knowledge?

Attached: 1509423448994 2.jpg (2848x2136, 679K)

>save five hours
How the fuck?

Attached: 304531.jpg (225x338, 30K)

I take 1 min max to shit, never understood how other people spent 30m+ in the bathroom.

Oh boy.
Are we going to bump limit again?
Last time was a lot of fun.

>heavily disabled and incontinent adult male
Sure you are.

I dont think formula 1 drivers actually have to pee during the race.

Pete, you lied to me Pete. I'm not angry, not anymore, but I am disappointed. You gave me hope, just to kick me when I'm down.

I'll remember this Pete. I'll remember what you did.

It'll never not be funny to me when pure and innocent newfag souls are exposed to retarded fetishes for the first time.
These threads are always goldmines both for cringe and good times, and I fucking hope it goes to bump limit like it did last time.

Imagine going back to play wow
>Rushing to 60 using an optimized leveling guide
>not reading quests
>grinding instances/mobs when there are no quests available
>wearing diapers / blatantly and intentionally avoiding use of your toilet because it will save you literal minutes of your life
>likely neglecting sleep and showering
>all so you can get to 60 as fast as possible
All so you can get to 60, so you can do what exactly? Farm consumables? literally fill out a job application to raid?

You will burn yourself out, and be left with nothing of a good classic wow experience.

A true embarrassment. WoW was always about the journey, not the destination. The second they started pushing the destination with the narrative in the most recent expansion is when they lost the plot.

>Throw it out the window
Wasting valuable time
If you're not gonna at least throw it at your keyboard with enough precision to keep your optimized rotation going, you're never gonna get to 60 first in your region

Someone post that one Tumblr blog with the girl training herself to become incontinent.

I knew a girl who told me she played 20 hours of poe a day whenever a new season would begin.

she said she took her laptop with her to the bathroom and I thought that was a little weird

Not as weird as a fucking diaper tho.

please do

this is why i still browse this shithole. you sick fucks

>diaper fetishists having an open discussion on the best brand of diaper to shit in on Yea Forums
I'll take NTR or yuri threads anyday over this shit

where you belong

yeah I woulda fapped to that

>NOOOOooo don't talk about diapers we need more basedjack threads, console wars, general shitposting and smash roster threads

>played new vegas for 12 hours today
>felt bad I didnt do anything else aside from some Skateboarding to the store for some smokes

Thanks OP, I feel better now.

>NOOOOooo don't talk about diapers
>we need more basedjack threads, console wars, general shitposting and smash roster threads
Yes?

man I feel bad because as someone with two tiny holes in his asshole so I have to wear dependents I get associated with these guys

He's on Yea Forums, of course he is