Fucking how?

Attached: bxzTWvJ.png (972x936, 598K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=urfADUE22zA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't remind me, I miss it so much.

>reddit even are trying you anymore
what did they mean by this?

Don't forget about the Brazilian furry sniper on 1k+ ping.

SEVEN
YEARS
youtube.com/watch?v=urfADUE22zA

This and tortanic were the last great things to occur on Yea Forums.

Also not mentioned that the Jap team had anime power of friendship with the main Japanese team recruiting the best player from their rival team like in my animays.

Attached: 434.jpg (1880x1530, 339K)

I want to go back but tribes will never be the same again.
VGS

No no, the Brazilian and the furry were two different people.

Also I think Seph was actually Chilean, and he carried the whole team hard

rip 4times2chan tribes team
vgs o7

Attached: 8a7.jpg (490x659, 54K)

VGTB

Fuck I didn't save the one where /tfg/ rekt some [RDDT] tourneybin Titanfall 2

Yea Forums had soul back then.

Dunno specifics, but broadly speaking, if two groups of people are playing a game at a skilled level, if one group has not been playing as actively, that group is surprisingly at an advantage, especially in team-focused games.

Games have a tendency to develop metas which compound on eachother. Sometimes, if a meta dissapears far enough up its own asshole, then basic playing the game at a skilled level will shitstomp it, like is the case for Australia's ecosystem, because the current meta is designed for beating the previous meta, which means it may be doing sub-optimal things to counter things the less involved team might not think to do.

There's also the issue of prediction. The team in the meta is more reliant on prediction based on the meta, while a team out of the meta is more playing the game in front of them.

Finally, for the USA/Japan Splatoon example, sometimes metas overlook basic shit. Famously, this happened with Pokemon. When world tournaments first became a thing, japs got utterly shitstomped, because they somehow never figured out that being in a disadvantage, but playing based on how the opponent would take advantage of that never occurred to them.

where can i find more/the complete story? I am so interested in this

Attached: 1537458243034.png (558x666, 247K)

the best part was how the Yea Forums team basically threw the match the first 2 games before beating the reddit team 3 times in a row effortlessly.
i think one of the matches was a come-back as well.

Damn user straight talking real right here

>they somehow never figured out that being in a disadvantage, but playing based on how the opponent would take advantage of that never occurred to them.
I’ve read and reread this sentence like 4 times and I can’t figure out what you’re saying. Can you explain it a little bit more?

Nips have retarded rules for Pokémon anyway. For example they usually ban all legendaries - even the ones with shit stats and move pools like the Regis.

Say, me and the other person have three pokemon teams of Venasaur, Charizard, and Blastoise. I have a Charizard out now, the opponent has a Blastoise.
Presently, I'm fucked, the most ideal thing for me to do is switch to my Venusaur to take the water attack. This is the level nips operated at when world tournies first appeared.

The rest of the world operates on the assumption that the person you're fighting isn't retarded, so when I switch to Venasaur, the Blastoise actually didn't use a water attack at all, but an Ice attack, or else switched to their own Charizard to out-predict my switch to Venasaur. Either of these outcomes put me in a bad position. This gives way to the "how many levels of he knows that I know" meta many games have.

Nips consistently would just switch to Venausaur in that situation, so after the initial confusion of why Nips weren't predicting the ice beam or counter switch, everyone else in the world just shitstomped nips because they weren't thinking on that level of out-thinking the other guy, instead only doing what made the most sense right then in a vacuum.

Hope that clarifies?

It was all downhill after that

though the wargame red dragon match was also pretty top

Everything changed when electioniggers from Reddit attacked

Sounds like the Japanese has the intelligence and strategic skill of a 7 year old.

FUCK SMITE
FUCK PALADINS
FUCK HI-REZ
LYING MOTHERFUCKERS

Imagine being at computers

Seething

To be fair, their sets and team comp and so on were all really good. They were one of the only (not THE only) communities that had the concept of a lead, for example. Their ability to prepare was one of the best, just their execution of that preparedness was awful.

It says right in the pic:

>Dirty Sandrakers

I miss being able to invite other websites to challenges and game-nights instead of getting asshurt that there are websites on the internet that aren't Yea Forums.

Attached: 1539452456907.jpg (406x371, 89K)

I'm pretty sure other websites just don't want to have anything to do with Yea Forums.

He also really liked fluttershy.

Combination of the two, Yea Forums gets illogically mad that other websites are on the internet (more related to wanting an easy scapegoat) and nobody wants anything to do with us.

>Tribes: Ascend is STILL dead

Attached: HELP.png (893x667, 310K)

Seph isn't the same guy who plays MHW on PC with /mhg/?

I don't know. I've only known him to play T:A and Planetside 2 as seph00. I think he used to have a twitch channel, but it's gone now.

they did a patch that literally fixed everything that made it suck (all the changes they did before HiRez dropped it for SMITE) but it didn't save it.

>buyfaggotry reduced substantially
>jackal nerfed substantially
>heavy weapons balanced
>kept the flag drag, but increased the speed somewhat

I went back to play it the week after the patch with a bunch of people from the warframe general teamspeak and it was a blast.

Nah, tortsnic killed this board because everyone came here waiting for the next one.

Japs spamming 4-0 then getting btfo was fantastic. They're shit without the server lag on their side.

I miss Tribes so much

It's a travesty how HiRez fucked up with T:A. Such a great game killed by incompetence

cry more tribeskek

Attached: raeve.jpg (935x1024, 51K)