Which one and why

Attached: tesraces.png (628x377, 118K)

depends

on what

what kind of build i decide to use

Skyrim belongs to the Nords!

A L T M E R

Nord all the way

Attached: 1560733689100.jpg (516x300, 104K)

i'm talking more like lore wise

i dunno, a nord i guess?

Breton because I am one

bosmer
i am a little man so i usually play little men in games

i feel like not a lot of people cared about nords when morrowind first came out
and that they've become relevant only just recently, if you could say that about 2011, because the last game happened in skyrim

The one that makes the best stealth archer.

imperials are objectively the best stealth archers
prove me wrong

you can't

ok then i wont

khajit
for stealth archery

I played nord in morrowind because I really like barbarians and conan during that time. only I wasn't aware of the concept of roleplaying so I just fucked around mostly and ended up playing a heavy armor assassin with shortblades that taunted npcs with better gear than I into duels. Ended up breaking the MQ when I missed the warning message and didn't realize it until many hours later.

yeah and orcs are the best mages

Dunmer gang represent.

Nords.
Generous to a fault
If you do cross them they will literally end you.
Deeply spiritual

They are the yardstick by which all other races are measured.

>6 1 high elf vs 5 9 wood elf

Argonian because they don't give a fuck and just want to be left alone

Fuck Hlaalu

Lizards because there were no humans

Khajiit because I'm a furry and I like to party. Also they make pretty damn good stealth archers

I legitimately like Bosmer and think they are cool. The lore surrounding the Wild Hunt is super interesting to me.

Attached: 1563709924497.jpg (1024x768, 132K)

Argonian.
3 reasons.
1, they (more specifically, the hist) are the only race that actually matters in the grand scheme of things. This kalpa is fucked, and the Argonians are the only ones who are going to make it to the next one.
2. During the Oblivion crises, gates opened in Black Marsh. The daedra noped out when their invasion backfired, and a bunch of guerrilla lizard psychopaths invaded hell. No ancient prophecy, dragon incarnation, or other bullshit required.
3, the ability to access water freely is probably most powerful racial ability in the early game, both breaking combats and letting you access interesting loot and locations. The disease resistance is also great. It may be the least unique and the easiest to replicate in the long run, but the early game is when racial abilities actually matter, and the set of tools the Argonian gets is fuckawesome.

What the fuck kind of dragonborn isn't a reptile?

Weregators sound awesome

>Argonians are the only ones who are going to make it to the next one
That's a funny way of saying that the hist will be the only ones to make it, their slaves can get fucked for all they care. They can make more.

but are argonians the best sneak archers?
let's find out

Why can't you play a character that's awful at everything he does and has to use loads of expensive crap and tactics to get anything done? It would almost even fix the economy, but you simply can't be useless in Skyrim.

Hard to decide. The Dunmer are pretty unique and their culture is one of the most interesting. It'd probably be between them or the Imperials.

imperials are the most boring desu
especially in skyrim with all those WE WUZ ROME AND SHIT costumes

>short lifespans so they have to truly dedicate themselves to the craft instead of fucking around for centuries like other elves
>naturally strong at melee so silence and mana burn doesn't guarantee death

I would say so.

They'd also make awesome battlemages.
Orcs are the most frightening motherfuckers clanking around in heavy armor to begin with, imagine if they've also mastered destruction/conjuration as martial sciences rather than just shamanistic shit.

I hate non humans, so no altmer, bosmer, dunmer, argonians, khajiit, and orcs. Bretons are dirty demi-humans, so not them. I don't particularly have anything against redguards, but I want to be an aryan super human, so they're out. That leaves imperial and nord for me.

>le ledgy polposter
lol BASTE xdd

Yes.
Argonians are almost as sneak as Wood elves or Khajit, but also have magician, and so can do things like invisible or paralyze

Seething. Let me guess, altmer main?

so you're saying wood elves and khajiit don't have magician?
huh, did not know that, i guess

>he thinks all khajit are the sneaky cat people he saw in skyrim
get a load of this guy

Dunmer is my favorite race but I usually pick race based on the game's setting and story. In Morrowind I was a Dunmer because that makes sense, in Oblivion an Imperial and in Skyrim a Nord.

I like combining races and classes that defy stereotypes.
For example, my favourite go to's are khajit mages, altmer two handed heavy armor brawlers, and nord thieves

based and dunmerpilled

Dunmer.

That's right, you're going to DIE in here

>altmer
>still have a space program
>greatest reverence for ancestors
>eugenics programs keeps bloodlines pure
>purge the lesser races and high elf race traitors alike

Nords are -10 Intelligence idiots that get tricked by witches left naked and paralyzed on the side of the road, Altmer are the true ubermensch of Nirn.

Its pretty funny how immediately racist Elder Scrolls NPCs get once they're fighting each other.

YOU ELVES ARE ALL THE SAME, ALL FLASH AND NO FURY

There should be racism in elder scrolls though. In fact there should be a lot more, with whole cities only having a few people of other races, and most villages being mono race.

Yeah being a Redguard should make you hated by Imperials

Argonian
Cool lizard boys/girls. Also they fucked up the dunmer and whoever does that is cool in my book.

I honestly only liked playing as the "human" races, in this order:
>Breton
>Imperial
>Nord
Everything makes me feel uncomfortable when I play as them.

Attached: 1492468390681.jpg (787x768, 235K)

Imagine being the Nords.
So successful at deleting merrish races 3 of the 4 you have tangled with no longer exist.
You now have to basically have to prop up the 4th and grow them like a crop so you will still have merrish ass to kick in the future.
Being a Nord is suffering.

every tes race is interesting and unique in their own way, except for bretons. unfortunately bethesda keeps ruining them with each in game portrayal.

Attached: 1559345763960.png (1452x816, 1.48M)

The other way round.

Breton master race

Anyone saved the one with the descriptions?

Well Breton fans are trying to make them interesting by stealing Tiber.

why is the altmer in that pic a weeb

There were apparently quite a few weebs who worked on Morrowind. Probably a relic from those days.

Attached: rac.png (800x3176, 1.25M)

Khajiit of course.

Attached: 1563356585766.jpg (1024x768, 58K)

>Skyrim series
>As no surprise to anyone, redguards resorted to piracy

Never fails to make me laugh.

Attached: F84FF755076649F7932E7523EBB8A336.jpg (1001x1001, 124K)

dat ass

>I honestly only liked playing as the "human" races, in this order:
>Redguard is not in the list
Checks out

Altmer, Imperial, Nord or Orsimer. All depends on the kind of character and or class I feel like playing, as well as which title I'm playing.
In terms of character, lore and roleplay I usually play Altmer though, a heavily armored one swinging a two-handed weapon and using spells, usually with a focus on Alteration, Destruction and Restoration.
Specifically the character is hulkynd (born with genetic imperfections) and abandoned by his parents as a child because of it.
He was taken in by the church, worshippers of Stendarr specifically and grew up shunned by society.
He calls himself Hulkynd as a way of embracing his identity and while his Personality is low to reflect his lack of social skills and malformed features, he's pretty good at both magic as well as melee.
Strives to uphold Stendarr's values and is a pretty good guy, sort of a paladin in terms of powers and archetype, but severely autistic.

Dwemer all the way d00d

Yea and in what game can you play them you fago?

Dunmer for Morrowind, Imperial for Oblivion, Nord for Skyrim

why are you so boring?

Attached: ex aid.jpg (1200x800, 119K)

Nope story does NOT check out.He had Bretons on the list.

cat or blueman

I play Imperial because I am boring

We can't play the spellcasting housecats, unfortunately

You must be fun at parties

Aesthetically: Argonian cause I'm a faggot

Objectively: Imperial or Breton. Other races can't into magic (Orismer, Reguards), are slaves to trees/the moon/elves (Khajiit, Argonian), are too caught up in worship to do anything else (Nords, Dunmer), are trying to crash this reality with no survivors (Altmer), or are wood elves (Bosmer)

Attached: 1519513606030.png (422x357, 161K)

literal nega-brain teir

dumner because their lore is best and they also make the best stealth archers

For Morrowind it makes the most sense, even tho my first Morrowind character was a Redguard. The Imperials look the most digestible among the potato faces. Nords just fit Skyrim. Scalies and furries belong in shallow graves.

So you basically have no imagination.

Nords have been my favorite since Daggerfall (even if Skyrim kind of shat on them and their lore a lot).

Seen any elves?!

Kahjiit.
The more human looking Daggerfall ones. Not the furry bait in each sequel.

god fucking dammit ri'jidarr, what did we tell you about throwing money around

Altmer
>naturally live for 1000 years
>purest race and thus closest to the aedra
>average height of 6'10"
>sexy as fuck
i usually try and make a spellsword with a katana and robes. i often mess with mysticism illusion and alteration.
so basically a jedi.

Attached: 81f82f1bd86875f0cf6315eaf8ed5459.jpg (540x645, 38K)

There are like 3 flavors of Elf, 4 flavors of human, Orcs and the meme races. Dunmer are just too based for me not to play them in Morrowind,

That's a hard choice. Probably khajiit or redguard. They're both really cool.

Attached: RG-comic-Page_9.jpg (800x1246, 171K)

>especially in skyrim with all those WE WUZ ROME AND SHIT costumes
user, you need to play more than two elder scrolls games

Random, you don't choose what race you were born otherwise we'd all look the same.

Stealth archer

How do you see you out of that helmet?

>for morrowind it makes the most sense
i'm driving by this thread to tell you it DOESN'T and the lore clearly explains this AND your imagination is cucked by autism

why would a redguard need magic when he can just cut the concept of magicka in two with his singing blade?

Khajiit because he has wares and I have coin.

Imperial.
Because they have the best aesthetic, most of the time.

Orc because I like to play unga bunga heavy armor pure STR characters.

Dunmer makes a lot of sense for Morrowind since they're the only race with more than like 5 face models and hairstyles.

I like Bretons and Argonians myself from a gameplay perspective. Lore wise my favorites are probably Khajiit and Aldmer. Nords are neat too but kind of boring to play as.

>tfw no prequel where you can play as Dwemer, Falmer, and Chimer

I'd consider Bretons humans over Redgaurds any day of the week.

Redguard because CURVED BLADES

Its CURVED SWORDS

It's technically not a dragon

CURVED COCKS

*tips fedora*

Breton is the most superior by far. Breton battlemage, you pretty much cover all weaknesses. And those tall yellow Altmer faggots are their bitch.