Nincels watch this shit

>nincels watch this shit
OH NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONOBONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONOBONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONOBONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONOBONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

Attached: the state of shitch fags.webm (638x360, 2.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CmgHKWXeiew
youtube.com/watch?v=zXQ3zoDNUIY
youtube.com/watch?v=43Fpt_hfS4c
youtube.com/watch?v=VnL3xijt-hQ
youtube.com/watch?v=btqZejLvZFU
youtube.com/watch?v=ebAKoRcYFTA
youtube.com/watch?v=a9wdfJKbHa0
youtu.be/OMQNhcGZbX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SHE'S FUCKING IN

Yeah I watch this all the time. Is there a problem?

>hating miku
Newfag detected

No joke, Mario makes me kinda want a mustache

MIKU DA YO

Ew why is Miku fraternizing with dirty spics?

Once your pizza's delivered,
Mikudaiyo

Attached: 41859.png (809x670, 242K)

This is you

Attached: 1563278768718.jpg (785x731, 112K)

Mario is italian user

How is this thread still up

Miku isn't even that good, I prefer the Kagamine twins. Honestly Len and Rin have some good stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=CmgHKWXeiew
youtube.com/watch?v=zXQ3zoDNUIY
youtube.com/watch?v=43Fpt_hfS4c
youtube.com/watch?v=VnL3xijt-hQ
youtube.com/watch?v=btqZejLvZFU
youtube.com/watch?v=ebAKoRcYFTA
youtube.com/watch?v=a9wdfJKbHa0

Attached: Dancing loli cat.gif (294x350, 1.46M)

all len and rin lovers are trannies

Really? You just seem like you dislike them, so what is your favorite Vocaloid singer. If you say Miku you're basically a normalfag with no taste.

she's in

mario isnt mexican hes black

Attached: mfw mario is a nigger.png (282x289, 7K)

why miku of course

they will never go out of style so grow for it

>italian
>spics

SHE'S
FUCKING
IN
REIMUKEKS BTFO

>nincels watch this shit
the only shit i look forward to watching is death stranding on my pc LOL

Attached: 1563677924564.jpg (680x816, 107K)

i would fug a girl(dude) in a nendoroid miku costume

those are dirty wops, get it right

youtu.be/OMQNhcGZbX4

thank you for reminding me of this absolute bop

I miss when Yea Forums would have miku mondays