My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?

>My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?

Well? Men of /v, can you?

Attached: 60506C9D-DDC2-4FBD-965D-C5680E435EE4.jpg (800x450, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/VhHige4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your Dovakin has myopia.

Maybe so, the dragonborn’s path is separate from your own. Influence by you, but only your path decides your fate.

Fuck off phoneposter

What is /v?

My ancestors are laughing at me.

uh, no

You’re ancestors might be disappointed, user.

You are on the right track, what other questions do you have?

Then what does your heart tell you your next step is?

There is plenty of time, don’t worry

ok thanks

Remember this omen, user

No they're dead.

Real talk, you could be related to some medieval general or something. If the afterlife is a spectator game, do you really want to bring that fucker shame with your creepy fetishes?

So you’ve learned nothing from the dead?

I think of this, in a ways. I’m not sure how hard my ancestors have worked to secure my future, which is why I chose today to work as hard as I can, to secure the future of my children.

>Great Great Grandparents fled Spain during the Napolean Invasion
>Fled Venezuela during the commie invasion
I'd say they must be pretty proud

Attached: 1553141041124.webm (916x480, 2.89M)

>playing right into the hands of the thalmor
pretty sure that's grimacing, not smiling

Your existence is a result of their actions, maybe that’s why they fled.

The stormcloak as a whole aren’t perfect, choosing your perfect future for Skyrim is the game’s fault. Bethesda got a lot of things right, maybe it’s not the time to give players full power.

Yeah my ancestors are smiling at me smashing argonian and khajiit pus

Attached: kh12.jpg (936x562, 87K)

In 2019, I fear that we are too far from having such a true desire. Who knows what evolutionary turns our race will take in the long term.

And by fear, I mean fear for you. And my true, I mean your truth.

My ancestors are wondering if fucking their slaves was even a good idea to begin with.

If that’s where you descend from, then that is for you to decide whether they are right or wrong

Thanks Magic Yea Forums Ball.

I hope you remember this.

You cease to exist after death.
You ancestors cant smile at you because they no longer exist.

Death is the worst thing that can happen to any healthy living being.
Dying for any reason other than to save your children is completely unnatural.
Only reason why anyone even dared fight and die in wars is because religion managed to convince them there is an afterlife or that honor matters.

Attached: 1553966026211.jpg (749x780, 114K)

>guy's heads upside down
>thinks his ancestors are smiling
>they're actually furious hes letting skyrim get taken over

Then why do you live now? What keeps you going, what are your goals? If you are still alive, then you must grasp to some sense of hope, however faint.

He did all he could, to die honorably would leave a much better impression upon the witnesses then him begging for his life as a coward.

Skyrim was already part of the Empire. If anything his ancestors are pissed that the Elves are going to invade during this Civil War. Stormcucks are retarded.

Attached: 1492684900390.jpg (1600x899, 454K)

>Well? Men of /v, can you?

I was thinking about that the other day. My gramps used to love sculpting and hobby stuff. He'd probably be stoked to see the stuff I worked on.

Your pride in your grandfather is no mistake. As long as you can be proud of your work, I’m sure he’d be proud of yours, just as my grandfather says he’s proud of mine. You make me happy, user.

Nords are the most retarded race on nirn, imagine be so low iq that you start a rebellion that plays right into what the AD want, i hope the Thalmor kill them all.

Low IQ is what limited their foresight of far future of takeover. However, I think in their hearts, they had the right idea. Just not the wisdom... says something about blind nationality versus educated purpose of being.

Yes.

Attached: 1538790848186.jpg (750x737, 521K)

its nice having a familly that helped me get into this stuff. Only wish I could have shown my future interest when I was younger.

Are there any mods that change the opening scene so that Alduin arrives just *after* the dragonborn is beheaded, and the game ends?

>brazilian john wick

To die honorably is an eternity better than to live dishonorably.

I feel the same. I felt defeated by the ideals of my parents, too late to feel my true calling. My parents are very extroverted, but made many mistakes in their life. For a long time, I blindly followed their ways, before realizing that every man chooses his own path. For me, my path is to help people, through computer science. I love video games, which is why I post here in the first place.

Stormcloak end is a short term solution to a very long term problem. Sure, the empire has pretty much had it's shit kicked in and been booted out of Skyrim, but the Thalmor are still there trying to break the universe

Attached: 1511196508208.jpg (500x397, 65K)

>taurus

its like watching children play with landmines.
Kinda creepy that this is edited, and they're probably going to kill him

>lets create a massive civil war between men for ulfrics ego

>56% of my ancestors are smilling at me
ftfy

I mean, it wasn't just ego, to be completely fair. The Thalmor wound his ass up to think he was the cause of the Imperial City falling, and thanks to those knife eared faggots pulling the strings of the Empire, shit continues to go south.
But yes, Ulfric is a fucking retard who deserved death

Seriously. FUCK the ulfric plot twist.
What is with every single company doing some "questionable moral dillemas" and having an obvious clear option present itself at the last second?

Not even leaning into certain choices, they just straight up undermine one position by proving it wrong.

>reverse image can't find shit
>20 pages into khajiit tag, nothing
>khajiit helmet/headgear, nuthin
>khajiit monochrome, zilch
alright where did you get the fuzzy whamen user?

there are plenty of brainlets on Yea Forums that truly believe ulfric

Attached: 1510592802489.jpg (1440x2560, 2.11M)

>I'm a fucking moron BUT HEH! MUH ANCESTORS!
You don't know who your "ancestors" were, the sins of your ancestors are not yours, you do not live in fuction of those who came before you let alone generations of people who lived eras before yours, this is the same ass backwards logic that plays right into absolute bullshit like slavery reparations or generations worth of tribal grudges who shit up the world to this day.
Live to be righteous on your own terms, not to follow questionable ideas in the name of long dead people who you never knew and don't care and never will on any possible level, your decisions and your stupidity are your own.
>B...but muh dead people, muh "manly romance"
You're as much of a fucking tool as Ulfric and will be the undoing of the people you claim to protect, in the name of the other tools who lived before you.

Attached: 1536254376364.png (384x390, 175K)

Ulfric was in the right.
If a rebellion starts and the imperium claims they can't stop it, they can coordinate a proxy war against the thalmer.

Being an imperial spy would have made more sense if they actually went with that angle.

sounds like sour grapes.

>Ulfric was in the right.

Attached: 0b4.jpg (453x576, 39K)

No its more that neither side was right because it would have just been a smokescreen farce, but ulfrics actions were right.

Just as many brainlets that read half the dossier and come to an incorrect conclusion.
I realize they have to due to the dearth of actual reasons to side with the Cyrods.

>Be ancient nord
>Fight and bleed with my fellow humans to overthrow elven oppressors
>Establish an Empire
>Empire ushers in an age of unprecedented prosperity and peace for Tamriel.
>Look down from Sovngarde one day
>My ancestor is actively fighting to destroy the Empire that me and my brothers fought to create
>At a time when a looming elven threat is preparing to destroy the holds of all men
>He thinks I'm smiling at him

Attached: 2334402-3x2-340x227[1].jpg (340x227, 14K)

fpbp

Think I got it from a /trash/ thread a while ago
imgur.com/a/VhHige4

Bethesda confuses plot twists with depth and good writing. Its why they make twist even where there is no base for it. Remember when in Far Harbor they implied the PC was a Synth, even though it made 0 sense?

>Remember when in Far Harbor they implied the PC was a Synth, even though it made 0 sense?
I truly believe there is an entire DLC team that wanted to write or at least imply in Fallout 4s main quest that the player might be a synth. But it was probably overturned by Emile.

Attached: The Pitt.jpg (1920x1080, 233K)

>Holds of all men
Nigga, the Thalmor were trying to actually break the universe to make themselves gods

Attached: 1511199244580.jpg (1024x768, 132K)

>Remember when in Far Harbor they implied the PC was a Synth

what...
I mean it could technically make sense, but not in the continuity of fallout 4. it would be really dumb and meaningless if true though. Even if it did make sense.

>what...
DiMA implied that the PC may be synth with implanted memories

Cheers was that thread /hmofa/ or just a drawthread?

Sorry I haven't played far harbour, I was just surprised they pulled something like that.

Synths have traits like a resistance to energy weapons and radiation. You obviously aren't a synth.

>DiMA implied that the PC may be synth with implanted memories
I think he was just trying to manipulate you into sympathizing with his faction

Either hmofa story material or just sfur/cat thread, wonder who drew it anyway.

I would be surprised if they couldn't make them appear weak to the radiation and energy weapons.

>player is actually a synth that thinks he can get hurt
>uses stim packs and radaway to "heal himself" instantly

pointless but funny.

The empire is ded at the start of Skyrim.
They would be ok with them trying to bail on an allliance of Cyrods and Bretons.

>Then what does your heart tell you your next step is?
To rape your corpse and your ancestor's corpses and my ancestor's corpses and everyone's ancestor's corpses and corpses and corpses and corpses..

I just love corpses. I'm really necromantic.

t.materialist

that fake smile from faceapp i see it everywhere

those face mods are ugly, porcelain faces that look so out of place

>Kirkbride lore

Played Oblivion, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Skyrim, and I still dont know what he meant by that.
The fuck did the Imperials do that was so bad?

Either way,the empire has no reason so simply let Elves operate on such scale,even though Tullius says he knows the Thalmor are planning to start another war why is he letting them pull strings to weaken the Empire's biggest source of loyal soldiers,without Skyrim the empire is buried,Morrowind was lost,they only have Nords as a steady supply of frontlines and they let the elves fuck it

my ancestors are grimacing with disgust at me on account of what I jack off to

outlawed Talos worship

cucked move

Stormcloaks are racist faggots

literally nothing, nords are selfish and would probably build wall to keep everyone out if given the chance

Okay you necromancing faggot

Aren't they already surrounded by mountains? They good. Nobodies getting in.

my ancestors were bogwalking irishmen and 1 of them was a dago who pumped and dumped my great grandma

i don't drink and i don't go OOOH or AYYY when i find myself slighted by another individual so i think i'm a failure as an irishman and an italian

Attached: projared.png (399x400, 213K)

>lets the dunmer refugees into the most prized quarter of winterhold and they turn it into a slum
>has to segregate argonians because he cant go back on his word with the dunmer and if he keeps them in the same enviroment theyll kill each other
Ulfric was too much of a pussy to kill them himself

based

The answer to this is always to tell them to "go ask my ancestors for yourself" right before their head gets chopped.

Literally anyone can be a synth in that game.
DiMA had that dialogue option because, while you can check dead NPCs for proof that they are synths, the same cant be done to the MC so the player will never ever know.

>My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
Uh yeah? What the fuck kind of question is this?

Your great great grandparents were alive in 1808?
How old are you?

Quick Fact, He isn't going anywhere, because the divines, Mainly ARKAY HATES when someone is disrespectful with the dead.

>Orcs were literally born from actual shit
>Argonians are not just slaves of a tree but also of other races
>Khajits are always treated as drug dealers and thieves no matter where they go
>Dunmers were forever changed physically and live in a shithole island
>Dwemers got pooffed out of existence

Honestly the other races have it easy.

I signed my name to Black Phillip's book. No gods are smiling upon me.

Alvor said that everyone was fine wit htheir own personal shrines to talos at home, until Ulfric became a thalmor asset in markath, after that, the thalmor used this incident to go full Waffen SS and Stalin secret police in Cyrodiil, High rock and skyrim.

I can still remember how Napoleon's pubes looked like

>family migrates to white man land
>get all these benefits from white man's hard work
>don't have to worry about money thanks to white man, can focus all my energy into studying
>get picked first for colleges over white man's kids
>get hired first for a job before white man's kids
>get high paying job and live in white man's gated community
>all of this thanks to white man
>look at black man
>has all the same opportunities and benefits I have
>doesn't do anything with those advantages and just chooses to blame white man and in general be shit to any-color man including their own people
My ancestors are proud

Attached: heaven.png (704x476, 354K)

Attached: hlaalu-scum.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>Plunging Skyrim into a civil war so he can be king was the right course of action
No it was not. It was the worst course of action that could possibly be taken. He essentially guaranteed that even if he wins Skyrim is fucked because he now has two more wars in his future. One more fighting the imperials because the whole Skyrim kerfuffle was just a civil war with minor imperial support and then another when the Thalmor invade.

If he wanted Skyrim to be free of Imperial control and exist for more than six hours he would have done it without killing the King by getting his supporting instead of killing him and causing a civil war but then he wouldn't be King. He destroyed Skyrim so he could be King. Its that fucking simple. Anyone who doesn't understand that is an idiot.

Yes.

My ancestors know that humanity needs to be United to stop the Thalmor so yes they are smiling upon me.

Why would his ancestors be smiling that foreigners are putting him to the sword in his homeland? Or that the ancestors of said foreigners wouldn't be smiling down on them for putting those mongrels to the sword? This only works when you assume the same heritage.

Nope

The Stormcloaks are unironically correct.

The Empire is the correct option for waging a physical war against the Thalmor. A united Empire is the best way to defeat the Thalmor in a straight-up war. However, the Thalmor are not waging a physical war, they are waging a spiritual and metaphysical war. By outlawing Talos worship, they are actively weakening the physicality of reality and depriving mankind of their protector deity. By zealously staying loyal to Talos and fighting like retards for his sake, the Stormcloaks are ensuring that the world will not be destroyed by the Thalmor's attempts to unmake reality. More importantly, they are ensuring that Talos will be present and able to protect them.

Humankind has come into conflict with oppressors multiple times in the history of Tamriel, and each time they receive divine protection because the Aedra favor them and their cause. The war against the Thalmor is no different.

The Talos ban was not being enforced at all until the Stormcloaked started genociding people. They were nothing more than something that was said but never actually adhered to until Ulfric made a big fuss about it and actually turned it into an issue and caused it to become actively enforced.

Based and /hmofa/pilled

My ancestors aren't smiling upon me they were richfags from russia on one side and military father to son since Napoleon on the other.
Proud heritage now i go back to my fap hero.

Attached: 1379735021941.jpg (300x300, 17K)