Why?

Why?

Attached: 1542124888932.png (416x319, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DAm3Hm--vkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=S5c0CnajVdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Game "journalists" are retarded

Attached: fQKfwV9.png (651x377, 79K)

please god no

It's a good game. Stay mad.

Reminder to everyone that if you use metacritic scores to shitpost. you are using Polygon's opinion as your argument. That is all.

Attached: 1563935829038.gif (384x338, 2.41M)

These are both excellent games though

The real answer is not game journalists are paid or stupid but game journalists get death threats or get doxxed if they give a negative review to popular games

Reminder Jim Sterling got death threats and doxxed for giving BotW a 7

>cuck gets doxed
who fucking cares

Attached: Jim has his bull cum on his face.png (833x534, 298K)

The problem is not that they give botw a 7 but you can see how biased they are when they give games like god of war and GTAV a 10 and then proceed to shit on games they are not getting paid for.

Because Jim Sterling gave it a mediocre score for clicks, it was a 98 until then.

>completely missing the point just to attack someone
retard
Yeah im sure thats the problem, and you think there is no biased for Nintendo but there is for GoW?

>gave mediocre score to mediocre game

Dont see the problem here

Jim's a fucking hack. I don't give a shit about whatever retarded point your trying to make.
Fuck off.

I just started playing the fitgirl repack on pc last week and I'm seriously enjoying the fuck out of it. I'm not looking anything up on a wiki, just exploring at my own pace and it really does feel like a new world to explore. It gives me the same feeling Morrowind did back in the day, being in a fantasy land and not knowing what i'll find over the next hill.

Attached: 1564894361661.jpg (703x1025, 120K)

Based

>Why?
Because Angry Joe said so.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DAm3Hm--vkQ

Because is a Zelda game, the overrated goes along with the series

I can't believe this picture is still relevant after 2+ years

It deserves that score.

you realize BOTW being a 97/100 up there with A Link to the Past or Ocarina of time is am embarrassment, right? If people told me Zelda series would go from what it was then to generic open world trash with so many lazy mechanics that are backwards from even the SNES/N64 era games, I would've laughed and not believed you, but here we are.
Majoras Mask was the last great Zelda game, you dumb zoomer faggots

Attached: 1 int.png (496x497, 445K)

Attached: 74574568956.jpg (700x913, 109K)

>Boomer enjoys the shitty time mechanic
Opinion disregarded

Attached: 1529020599623.png (665x564, 314K)

>zoomer enjoys climbing, 100+ weapons with the same moveset that all break in a few swings, no unique mechanics at all
opinion is treated as truth, the greatest game ever made with no flaws.

Attached: 1551939873228.png (1335x1015, 642K)

I like how Nintencels crop out the user score. Maximum level coping.
Bloodborne: 89
Shit of the wild: 85

Everyone knows Skyward Sword was shit, but don't bother posting that meta page. It will ruin the perception. It is a masterpiece as well with no flaws.

because its a amazing game only salty sony fans and autistic zelda traditionalists and purists hate it

The rain.
THE FUCKING RAIN!

So is every journalist that gave BoTW a 10

even pro jared gave it a 10 out of 10

so is every other fucking popular series

DO sony fans caim GOW and uncharted as also overrated

>4 of the smallest dungeons ever in a zelda game
>in the largest zelda map to date
>so many small puzzle dungeon copy paste over and over and over for orbs to give HP or Stamina, soulless
>exploring unique areas often leads to nothing at all / no reward
>absolute soulless quests
>a handful of enemy designs that level with you (the worst mechanic hated is so many other games) just a different color
>the first zelda game where they add 100s of weapons but they all don't matter / its an inconvenience to manage them all / they all break anyway except the Master Sword which BOTW has the most underpowered Master Sword in all of the Zelda Games so far
>actively punishes the player for trying to play outside the intended methods
>stealth exists for no reason, you can go behind and one shot enemies like in a MGSV game. Why? Who knows
>Stealth sections where if you're spotted = instantly fucked. This has been in past Zelda games, but BOTW punishes you the worst and the stealth in BOTWS is worst to date
>The game is so bad you can just go to Ganons Castle and defeat him straight away
>DLC they add a motorbike that had limited fuel and even broke the games engine because it went too fast.

Attached: 1537876841763.gif (1067x720, 1.51M)

Jim's 7 would've had more credibility if he didn't spend every day prior to his review ranting about Nintendo not giving him a free console on Twitter

Wind Waker is good and Twilight Princess is great fight me

same shit with marvel, you don't wanna be the guy to give a famous brand a low score

But I like breath of the wild you retard. That still doesn't make the metacritic spam any less annoying

how are you not banned yet

>The game is so bad you can just go to Ganons Castle and defeat him straight away
?

Why do you keep posting this, is it a coping mechanism to any criticism.
Your game is mediocre and always will be.

i didn't mention those user because they are great as well, they don't need to be brought up in these sort of arguments.
You know, why do I bother? I'm out. I should just keep playing BOTW until I like it.

Attached: 0ba.jpg (680x680, 24K)

>generic open world trash
What makes it generic open world trash?

Its medicore as fuck

of the smallest dungeons ever in a zelda game
Yet it has more content then any other zelda before it. by doing every shrine it easily makes up for the lack of dungeon
>>so many small puzzle dungeon copy paste over and over and over for orbs to give HP or Stamina, soulless
whats the problem? every shrine has a different puzzle to solve and many shrines have challenge quests that require the player to survive on a island or navigate threw the lost woods

How so?

name a better open world game?

youtube.com/watch?v=S5c0CnajVdI
fuck off
no other zelda game you can do this unless you glitch.

but how is that a bad thing?

all open-world "games" are equally garbage.

>>The game is so bad you can just go to Ganons Castle and defeat him straight away
>Is the first true definition of a sandbox game right down to being able to be finished when you want it to be
>This is a bad thing

Why?

Can you put botw in the OP so my filter picks it up
thanks

imagine if in Ocarina of Time, the first point early in the game where you meet Zelda as Child Link, there was a legit way to go fight Ganon and beat him and end the game in 10 minutes. It would undermine the entire rest of the experience. It is not a good thing.
Any other game, imagine if you could defeat the last boss and beat the entire game at the very start. It isn't a good thing.

Remember when jim steerling gave BOTW negative points while giving horizon zero down positive points for the exact same reason he gave BOTW negative points?

>it's bad because it's not a good thing
not convinced desu

It's perfectly fine. What you do is scale the final boss in such a way that only the extremely skilled and well prepared could take it on. It would work especially well in a Zelda game especially when Link 9/10 times is already worthy and has the power of the Triforce as soon as the first dungeon.

Nigga Ganon can literally one shot you as well as every enemy in the castle

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (800x450, 40K)

>It isn't a good thing
>it isn't a good thing
Repeating yourself is not explaining why.

Can you imagine how autistic you have to be in order to make at least one thread every fucking day about how much you hate BotW?

Attached: 1524028240324.png (472x410, 254K)

>Can you imagine
No need to, look at OP.

I never played this game, but everyone I know who did loved it, so what's the problem here?

Attached: 1537774212693.png (483x470, 184K)

Literally over two fucking YEARS later, and not a single day goes by without at least one of these threads

Man, I had this loaded on my Switch for months, andI just sat down with it starting this weekend. It is really damn good. I thought it was just Nintendies being autistic, but this is almost RDR-tier. I wish I had started it immediately.

Apparently Metacritic is God and they really hate that God is "wrong".

>two years
Anons cried about BOTW a year before it released.

>it happened with this one game who's fans have proven themselves multiple times to be especially fanatical because they get defensive on account of they know deep down that its garbage
>this means it must happen with all games.

I haven't played horizen on account of no ps4 but it seems to have actual content unlike botw.

>97%

Hey, that's the same as Black Panther has on Rotten Tomatoes. That must mean it's really good!

Attached: 1516054135566.png (797x800, 153K)

Glad you're liking it. Don't forget about Hestu. if you use him to upgrade, try doing so until he says he has to leave. My little brother had a heck of a time because he hadn't satisfied what progresses Hestu's narrative.

>I haven't played it, but it's better than BOTW
Sonyfags.

Attached: vietnam come on.jpg (2007x1070, 251K)

game journos for you.

Thanks for the tip. I actually did that last night because I needed weapon space.

Nostalgiacucks, put Zelda on the title and they'll say the game is a masterpiece, even that abomination that was Skyward Sword got a fucking 93

>Yea Forums getting BTFO by Black Panther
Beautiful.

Attached: tv cucked.png (1347x1080, 999K)

Is Skyward Sword worth playing? i'll have to buy wii motes for it

And then the same thing happened with Captain Marvel.

no way

No problem. One more for the road because even I didn't know this one until way late game when it no longer mattered. There's a demon statue hidden behind the hill to your immediate right when you're entering the front gate of Hateno Village where the pitchfork guy paces at day time. It's an invaluable and cheap way to switch out stamina and health should you decide you don't like how you upgraded yourself the first time.

>Being this new
Please just go back.

When will they learn?

Attached: lmao.png (1239x814, 490K)

I'm not new, I just haven't been here much the last 2-3 years.

you're only outing yourself user

I loved Twilight Princess. Does that make a difference?

Never. It was gonna be the first flop for sure. Then there was no way anyone was gonna watch it after the first weekend. I also remember people saying it wouldn't make a billion when it already had made 900 million.

sorry but no

its a good game your first playthrough

but it has a lot of foundation flaws that become apparent and than you get mad that the game wasn't done better

Because it has some minor faults. Come one, you know it's not a perfect game.

Attached: 1564577062097.gif (540x501, 1.56M)

Because game journalists backed themselves into a corner when they gave Skyward Shit 10s. They can't just give a game that's actually decent a score any lower than that.

>i dont do any research but i say its wrong cause muh feels
Kys

OOT
MM
BOTW
TP
LOZ
WW

i have yet to play alttp

>criticism
>J-JOURNALIST BAD!
>post truth
>Y-YOUR JUST COPING!
sure

>Reminder Jim Sterling got death threats and doxxed for giving BotW a 7
No one believes this actually happened and if it did who cares because it's Jim Shitling.

Well of course no one cares about Jim Shitling. We're talking about Jim Sterling.