When will we get a new bleach game?

Imagine a actual Bleach game done well. Who would you want? What mechanics would you want to see? What type of fighting game would it be?

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png (800x236, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

leekspin.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=1wnE4vF9CQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=EFNQhmDLjTk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPyK1J6PnF4
youtube.com/watch?v=LvCrSFsPxhw
youtube.com/watch?v=492eM8ox1Nc
youtube.com/watch?v=SOckLeGrl7Q
youtu.be/PPiHlPa080M
youtube.com/watch?v=OvahxFH7IGg
youtube.com/watch?v=GVl_y6ehcNc
youtube.com/watch?v=dHgEIYAo_LY
youtube.com/watch?v=b9vIpu0kAbE
youtube.com/watch?v=PLyi5xHtkb0
youtube.com/watch?v=3U8NnnYzV7A
youtube.com/watch?v=XXjgwpayNoM
youtube.com/watch?v=6qf1GbcB-wY
youtube.com/watch?v=UoAEeWWGrwU
youtube.com/watch?v=UiU-lPVT0Jc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dark Souls-like where you're Ichigo invading Soul Society.

>Who would you want?
Big fuckin orihime and rangiku tiddies

BIeach is dead

THE HEART

It is mainly dead by now, but people can dream.

Post top 3 girls

Fuck Bleach, make a game of Burn the Witch

Does anyone like Hinamori? She's so cute but she suffered so much and I loved it. Wish she'd let her hair down sometimes though.

>Liking a yandere with shitty taste

Hinamori really only got to shine whenever she used the kido net trap against Harribel's fraccions or whatever they're called. Other then that, its pretty lame.
On a side note, why does every bleach game give Ukitake lightning and water moves for his zanpakuto?

Never. It's over. The japs only see games like these as advertisements for the manganime and without either to advertise, there's no reason to make a Bleach game.

Yoruichi
Harribel
Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck

Ururu, Karin, Yuzu, in that order.

Why the hell are all these Bleach threads popping up now?

Attached: Zombie Girl.jpg (650x321, 32K)

>why does every bleach game give Ukitake lightning and water moves for his zanpakuto?

He say ""All Waves, Rise now and Become my Shield, Lightning, Strike now and Become my Blade" to invoke his Zanpakuto, so before we officially saw what it really did, people just assumed it was water and lightning based.
Pretty much same reason Kyoraku had wind-based moves

Shit. Never knew that. I'm not really complaining about the fact he has those though, it really fleshes him out more especially when his zanpakuto's ability is really situational.

Riruka, Sung-sun and Liltotto

They should finish the rest of the anime.

But with a new ending.

Jesus Christ let it die

Imagine a bleach anime done well

That's the funny part though. She spends most of the Soul Society arc being emotionally kicked in the cunt, almost half the rest of the series being in a coma, then she finally wakes up and gets back into the action only to be broken in half a few episodes later and impaled just for good measure. It's like Kubo made her to suffer.

>Ukitake
I've only played a couple but I assumed it was because they were made before his zanpakuto's actual abilities were revealed, same with stuff like Kyoraku using wind or Hisagi not having a zanpakuto at all. But my memory of Soul Society arc is really spotty so I can't remember exactly who had powers revealed or not yet.

Wow, that's the longest zanpakuto call phrase I can think of.

Make an HD version of the DS fighter with more characters

Attached: Giselle.jpg (709x421, 27K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

I miss Bleach so fucking much. i watched all 366 episodes and i still want to hear the cast's voices again.

Fellas who's the best captain
Ukitake even though we dont get to see him much

I think Bleach is what made me like JYB so much
>inb4 dubfag

I remember being in middle school and playing bleach dark souls and showing the game to some girls for some reason. They said the game looked weird but they all said Chad was cute

Thanks for reading my blog

a muso where you get to use your cool sword techniques to kill hollows en masse

Chad stole your girls hearts lmao

bleach and vidya games is like berserk and anime

APPRECIATION

Earlier material was decent but newer attempts are god awful and belong in the trash?

Never. The last few sold like shit, the anime tanked ultra hard after the natural conclusion of the series (aizen defeat) so it got canned, and the manga had 0 direction and constantly introduced then threw away characters all the way up until the asspull ending where ichigo appeared after a lengthy disappearance while we got 0 tension about how he was training or what he was learning. He proceeded to show us nothing new, then killed bigbad and won, the end.

There's nothing to make a game about that wasn't already done. A new fighting game I guess but 99% of the quincy the introduced were just total bullshit powers that only worked because yhwach gave them his power. When he pulled it away they all turned to garbage who got defeated by literal whos.

It's just not worth bothering trying to make a new one. The last few attempts to revitalize the series for maybe a new take, including that one shot by kubo set in a western soul society, just didn't work. Nobody responded positively to it.

Any good lez doujins?

i assume you are referring to Bosch Johnny Yong? Top Tier fucking taste user. he is my favorite voice actor and i feel he can make even lame characters like Hejime in danganronpa very badass. his voice gives characters so much conviction and balls.

i'm still angry we never get to actually see the bankais of some of the captains in the gotei 13 or even sometimes shikai for that matter

Post Kukaku

Attached: Loituma.gif (352x240, 227K)

Murder Mom

Best OP?

Best ED?

Best soundtrack from OST?

leekspin.com/

still alive after all these years

youtube.com/watch?v=1wnE4vF9CQ4

Ikumi
Isane
Tatsuki

Best OP is After Dark
I'd have to listen to all of the EDs but I like Life is like a Boat or Mad Surfer
Best Soundtrack is a hard one to choose

Still mad about ichigo x inoue

Attached: u.png (1066x1600, 341K)

Best OP is definitely the first. youtube.com/watch?v=EFNQhmDLjTk
No real opinion on ED
Shimpainai Oneesan

Just give me a few OVAs so I can see her animated

Best endings coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=LvCrSFsPxhw
youtube.com/watch?v=492eM8ox1Nc

Idk best OP but I liked Change quite a bit.
youtube.com/watch?v=SOckLeGrl7Q

Murdermom, when Healsluts get sick of dps' shit

Best ED

youtu.be/PPiHlPa080M

Post troll predictions that came true
>Yachiru is Zaraki's zanpaktou

youtube.com/watch?v=GVl_y6ehcNc

It is? I thought it was those 2 monsters that spawned when she released her shikai. How does it relate to zaraki?

Why?

i'm retarded

Pierrot did what they could with it. Ironically the best single moment of fighting choreography was in the zanpakto filler arc with the ~60 second muramasa vs hichigo scene in Ichigo's head. That is the only fucking time in the entire series that characters move with any sort of creativity or urgency, it's sad. Actually I remember the plot of that filler arc being way more interesting than the canon fullbring manga arc at the time. Pierrot does pretty good shit with the long running shonens they get even when the source material falls apart, unlike Toei.

youtube.com/watch?v=dHgEIYAo_LY
I know it's interpolated shit but it's the only one I can find.

Shojo S youtube.com/watch?v=b9vIpu0kAbE
Arigatou youtube.com/watch?v=ZPyK1J6PnF4
On the Precipice of Defeat youtube.com/watch?v=PLyi5xHtkb0

>he gets bankai
>he hears her inside his head
>she disappears forever

Attached: 1537475860475.gif (400x301, 2.24M)

should've been rukia x ichigo. inoue barely spends any time with ichigo in comparison.

Unohana
Riruka
Rangiku

why does the bount arc exist fellas it's actually so bad
the only good parts were the fights but most of the fights were decent at best too
mayuri vs that old dude was cool though

>on the precipice of defeat
oh shit it's like i'm really 14 again.
oh fuck. What a garbage song.

I fuckin' love how well they transition from english to japanese in this ending. It sounds so fluent and it gives me slight chills once it kicks in.

nice GIF user, will take it

Riruka
Yoruichi
Rukia

>implying it didn't do what it needed to do perfectly
Based Shiro Sagisu made it, every scene that used it was great. The earlier ost especially the punk/techno stuff was so fucking good.

What would be the roster if they actually did make a new fighting game though?

Mashiro
Giselle
Yoruichi

Shojo S definitely had a whole Charlie's Angels vibe

Mayuri

the szayel death was GOAT

Mayuri was pretty great overall.

>ctrl+F Sakura Wars
>Phrase not found
This is your new Bleach game anons.

That DOES bring up a good question though. How does a zanpakutou have a zanpakutou? That's almost as silly as someone being a Fullbring Vizard Quincigami

Nel
Tia
Isane

>none of these niggers posting best girl Nozomi

>Ichigo
>Ishida
>Rukia
>Renji
>Kenpachi
>Byakuya
>Hitsugaya
>Kurotsuchi
>Unohana
>Kyoraku
>Yamamoto
>Ichibei
>Urahara
>Yoruichi
>Shinji
>Isshin
>Ginjou
>Grimmjow
>Ulquiorra
>Halibel
>Starrk
>Gin
>Aizen
>Haschwalth
>Yhwach
It's kind of hard to choose with so many characters but something like this would probably be a good start

I find this edgelord to be really underappreciated.

Attached: 324Kazeshini.png (959x1268, 417K)

That's a really good start especially with based taste like Grimmjow and Urahara
Do you think they could also put in Ganju (with his attacks being his main use of Seppu and Fireworks and Bonnie) and Chad?

He's underappreciated for sure and it's dissapointing that we still havn't seen his bankai in action.

>bleach thread last night and now one today
Weird but I'll take it.
Real fucking shame the doujin well dried up years ago and was never that great to begin with.

Attached: 1498976784657 2.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Nah senpai, Revengeance gameplay with a Bleach aesthetic is the superior choice.

>soulslike
>for bleach
The fights in bleach are fast paced as fuck, are you on drugs? Souls gameplay is way too slow for that shit, where people are flash stepping all over the place

why is she wearing a coat at the beach?

Because she's a retard.

Cute

They weren't interested in each other though?

Platinum could do it
They shit out an adaptation game any time someone gives them a wad of cash
>Chad as an ORAORA fullbringer
>Uryu as a long range fighter
>Rukia as a melee plus spells fighter
>Some token arrancar (Could be Nel or some OC or whatever)
>Ichigo as the OP guy with every powerset who switches between them like Korra

beat em up
musou
2D fighting
RPG

bleach has so much potential to use many characters, it has to be something related to fighting. Or maybe a game that lets you use ichigo or someone else and you just have to complete missions? it doesnt sound that interesting but I think it may work. Fightan is the correct answer

How can anything top this fight? Hisagi best boy.

Attached: Ep219FindorrBlocksHisagi.png (832x540, 782K)

>Chad
The only way Chad is going to be playable in anything ever is if they set the time frame to soul society rescue.

Because he's a chill guy with a cool weapon that isn't some variant of sword that shoots laser beams

So who would the fullbring rep be? Ginjo? Facebook? I tried to keep it to the 'main cast' and Orihime is even more useless than Chad in a 1-on-1 fight.

He soggy isn't an edgelord. He's actually kind of a mellow guy. His motto is to literally fear his own strength so that he never abuses it. Which makes sense not only because it's what his captain taught him but also because the spirit of his sword is a murderous psychopath.

Aren't zanpakuto based on the souls of the person using them? What does that say about Hisagi?

>What does that say about Hisagi?
That he's an edgelord.

Should I watch the anime or read the mango?

Ichigo saved Rukia and Rukia was his guide throughout most of the show. that usually spells chemistry for love but for some reason it didn't here.

What's an edgelord that doesn't want to be an edgelord?

Anime up to the end of the Ghost Mexico arc.

Both
But skip the Bount arc, it's garbage

Because Kubo wanted didn't want them to have that kind of relationship and never did.

for me happy people and tonight are the best endings

Ragna the Bloodedge

Probably nobody, fullbring was neat but in the grand scheme it was completely inconsequential to the series as a whole.

Chad's problem is being "the slow but hard hitting guy" in a series where everyone who's anyone knows how to move at teleportation speeds. He was never given anything to mitigate the speed difference, so he was doomed to be useless forever.

On second thought I just remembered his devil white arm thing got tanked by the spoonhead and did absolutely nothing to him, and then got one-shotted in return. Chad can't anything right.

I've cum so much to the sequence in this gif it's repulsive. Ori's thighs do it for me so bad here.

Attached: 1551898147535.png (840x950, 758K)

In the animu they added a bit of extra to his designated Arrancar fight where he suddenly learned Sonido. He's still low-tier compared to all the walking nukes by that point in the story though.

Yes, but when will the REAL best underrated shonen get a good game?

Attached: gash04l.jpg (1024x768, 362K)

>kubo didn't want the best romance in the show
what a nigger

>bount arc so shit that it got skipped in the mobage
what when wrong?

You too. Growing up I always assumed I was mandated to be a tit man or an ass man. And to be fair the anime tries to force you to look at Hime's tits. But the thighs were my true awakening to manhood

I read somewhere (probably in another thread on here some time ago) that the Fullbring arc got meddled with partway through and wasn't allowed to play out like it was really supposed to. Something about the editors or the fans being dissatisfied and wanting more shounen fights again. Dunno if it's true but I'd believe it.

I've only watched the anime and I don't remember that at all. Doesn't even ring a bell. Guess it doesn't matter though either way.

Some retarded studio head noticed twilight was popular at the time so thought it would be a good idea to add classy vampires so to series about sword wielding ghost busters and giant demons

>Ichigo put a baby in that and made those thighs even thicker

Literally never ever and for good reason. Bleach is shit.

>burn the witch didn't get the success jump wanted
>No western bleach with dragons and other western mythos
It's not fair bros...

Attached: pdwk2.jpg (298x403, 94K)

>a done anime
about as likely as a new Slayers game.

I mean kek la kek somehow got one.

Attached: 1562876300246.jpg (850x1200, 133K)

Based.
The Baby hold your hand episodes are kino

I mean Ichigo had two zanpakuto within a single blade because one was a fake Quincy zanpakuto sealing off the real zangetsu, who is actually just a hollow, and yet both somehow because individual zanpakuto later
Kubo just writes as he goes

>still no bankai
Come the fuck on Kubo.

Attached: 1541980224139.jpg (1829x1212, 958K)

Her design is so good, it's not fair how shitty her doujins are.

IF YOU WANNA SEE SOME ACTION

THAT'S THE LOGIC OF A LOSER

He was saving it for burn the witch
Now you have to wait for him to randomly show up in Kubo's next project

All-knowing and all-powerful, he just has to reach up inside his ass before battling and he can't lose.

Attached: 1549236181770.png (520x600, 480K)

Rukia
Ururu
Yoruichi

Burn the Witch was never intended to be a serialized work and was only drawn for Jump's 50th Anniversary

That's what Kubo wants you to think

Anybody else here ever play this?

Attached: Bleach_ Versus Crusade-01.jpg (287x401, 31K)

And for good reason.

BAAAANKAAAAAIYEEEEAAAH

Attached: 1548818027449.jpg (1920x1080, 602K)

Ururu HNNNNNGGG I'D FUCK THAT SLUT SOOO HARD
Neliel
Hiyori

Attached: Screenshot_20190624-075704.png (2048x1536, 2.13M)

Not at my computer with all my brave souls pictures but anyone else play brave souls?

>breaks forever ten minutes later
>after nine minutes of setup just to let him hit harder

Attached: 1548817935748.jpg (640x480, 50K)

When will Kubo reveal his new project and take back Yea Forums?

One of Treasure's last few games. Your standard crappy licensed anime game. I do remember thinking it was weird they actually included Shusuke Amagai as a playable character since Jin Kariya wasn't in any of the previous ones

I really wanted this game to come to the west so bad

When the time is right. He will give One Piece a sudden poorly received ending and force it into indefinite leave just like hiatus x hiatus, then he will strike.

Attached: 1549249006019.jpg (782x740, 315K)

So how's Brave Souls? Is it worth trying out?

It's the only gacha crap I can tolorate

Attached: Screenshot_20190704-101347.png (2048x1536, 2.91M)

Who is this cute girl with a vagina and womb?

But I believe he is working on something new...?
I'm not sure

Yeah I recommend it

Attached: 6D1E7770-F6B8-4F04-81E3-F3AFEB5B4195.jpg (2208x1242, 424K)

kurosaki-kun
KUROSAKI-KUN

Attached: 1549236181769.png (361x473, 180K)

There's a reason they stated that you need to train a bankai for 10+ years before using it in battle
Renji learned that lesson the hard way, fucking up his fake bankai fighting Byakuya within hours of learning it

>Burn the witch was something i actually enjoyed

Yeah it wasn't great, but it was fun enough back in middle school. I hated how they made Byakuya complete trash after he was top tier in Shattered Blade too.

Is that your own as?

Attached: 9F3F4458-F8A1-47D9-A1A0-B3A100DECFBC.jpg (2208x1242, 603K)

Remember when Orihime had the most obscenely broken power in universe and Aizen never did anything with it?

Attached: 1562905734063.png (900x900, 3.1M)

Ye

Attached: Screenshot_20190516-190944.png (2048x1536, 3.45M)

I can do gacha games. Should I start now?

KLK is much more recent, still kinda popular, and Trigger actually cares. None of that applies to Bleach or Slayers.

>best OP
Hot take, Alones. youtube.com/watch?v=3U8NnnYzV7A

you just missed the anniversary celebration sadly so if you do start now you'd be at quite a disadvantage compared to others

Why is Urahara dabbing?

Damn. Is there a time I should hold off for then? I don't play gacha heavily enough to know the best times of year for them.

best time now i'd say is around christmas to new year for the celebrations

that fighting game on gba was really good, simple buttons but good.
Making a new game would be fantastic but difficult, and I dont think they are gonna make one. Mamodos depends on humans, some humans can also fight and others dont, so take that in mind when making a game for this show

those orbs best all be f2p my guy

To be fair, he can just start now and get a good stockpile of orbs going.

Just make a sequel to Dark Soul

yea nigga they are. I fucking horde them like crazy. Actually had 13k before I summoned for those 3

Brave Souls is kinda meh. It's definetly not as good as FGO, but the gacha is much more forgiving, so that's something. It's also extremely easy, you don't even need to play most of the time because autobattle is a thing.

yeah i guess so he has a day and some to reroll on the manga banner if he really wanted to

how did bleach fall so far so quickly

i accidentally skipped those characters because i quit for a while after going 5k and not pulling hikone or grimmjow really pissed i miss out on a shinji

I know that feeling, I only summon for Nemu, Retsu, Shinji and Kisukes myself. Dropped 6k for mind shinji and didn't get him, thankfully I pulled him from the next birthday ticket a few months later, before he even came back to the shop. I was so fucking happy that day.

user, please do yourself a favor and read the manga, you've obvuiously only seen the anime dub, and even the original japanese version of the anime is a shit adaption, let alone the dub

Beyond bad art, censorship, and tons of filler, the anime totally diverged from the manga's events in the middle of the best arc and never adapted the final one.

have a taste of what you missed, Ponygon/Umagaon suplexing a giant, kaiju sized bird on an island while Sunbeam screams ROCK AND ROLL

Attached: konjiki-no-gash-182768_2.png (1792x1400, 552K)

mind shinji evaded me for so fucking long and when i finally did pull him i insta 10/10/10'd him

Most people blame Kubo's editors at WSJ for pushing him far beyond his limit, which resulted in a repetitive shitshow of a story with poor pacing and even poorer art. And art was Kubo's biggest strength back in the day.

>rehash an entire arc
>mc loses what little personality he had
>art quality plummets, no more creativity or choreography when style was its strongest area
>plot asspulls and retcons on a magnitude never seen before or after
>deus ex machina the best character out of the plot, but keep the plot going
>ignore current massive array of potentially interesting characters
>introduce a shitload more superficial fashion mannequins
>again and again and again

Attached: yachiru.png (1280x720, 900K)

Og shinji is the only one I'm missing and I can live without that trash unit. Mind shinji is easily my favorite. Speed would probably have been my favorite if it wasn't for the pointless Dr trait

I'm so sorry she's worst manga unit

yeah speed shinji was so fucking close to being great but what a waste with DR
Aizen takes that place now

Probably shills trying to bring out a little bit of hype before an announcement.

Announcement of what?

That was a fucking weird period when klab kept giving sp units Dr for no fucking reason. Reminds me of early 2017 when the nad unit of each banner would get frenzy

Who knows?

Doing the same thing over and over again. Soul Society was legitimately cool. It introduced an entirely new layer and explained the Magical elements of the world. Ichigo invades a spiritual area to save a friend and fights his way through a conga line of extremely powerful enemies while learning the structure of the world. Skip ahead to the ghost Mexico Arc and Ichigo is still fighting his way through a conga line of extremely powerful enemies while learning the structure of the world. Except this time it barely makes sense. Why was Aizen so interested in Orihime again? Where were those Vasto Lorde that were so harrowing that 10 or more gathered in a single place spelled the apocalypse? Because even with the SS's strength cut in half they stopped Aizen's advance cold. Watching people other than Ichigo make their stand was interesting until Ichigo got a plot powerup and just dick slapped Aizen and won. He never figured out a weakness to the magic marble he just powered up to Super Saiyan Negro and casually solo'd the last fight. But at least the story is over right?

Fuck no. Because now there's ANOTHER conga line of extremely powerful enemies just hanging out. And all the sacrifice of the previous story was undone. Just for there to be ANOTHER FUCKING CONGA LINE of extremely powerful enemies hiding in the literal shadows while Ichigo learns the structure of the world. And you can't keep doing that shit without people getting tired of it

Attached: 1561425573359.jpg (640x360, 30K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XXjgwpayNoM

youtube.com/watch?v=6qf1GbcB-wY

they had to make sure chad had some links
decided to look over my album and i couldn't have quit at a worse time i missed out on parasol sunsun teq shinji and kisuke cfyow nnoitora white ichigo and isshin

Attached: 1524207355550.gif (200x200, 2.9M)

>dropped BBS like half a year ago because I have enough gacha on my hands
>decided to go back to it on this anniversary
>there's a free 6* pickup, selected a bunch of Rukias because I'm a Rukiafag, plus one Yoruichi and one Rangiku
>the game gave me fucking Rangiku
Imagine being so fucking unlucky.

Skip the original arcs, wikipedia list them I think.

i got lucky on the choose a 6* i finally got WD kisuke

>Picking up a mobage 3 years late
Ehhh

I keep the characters I consider "must" have to a minimum to not end up pulling every month or so. Trust me, I wish I had enough ORBS to pull for every isshin, tsukshima, barragon and chad.

Attached: Screenshot_20180713-113456.png (2048x1536, 2.23M)

I downloaded BBS a few days ago and my 6 star was grimmjow in his pantera
On another note, whats the best bleach game?

Man I fucking wish wd kisuke had cdr or a nonboost sa2.

but what happened to my niggas

Attached: Vizard.JPG.jpg (1450x1938, 2.02M)

i try that all the time but always end up going down to 0 on every banner shit i have 677 orbs right now and i'm tempted to keep trying for yama and aizen even though i'm 10/12

Attached: Tybw Retsu.jpg (2048x1152, 232K)

Once he gets his ressurection he'll probably get Posion duration -55%

So the upper right hand corner guy was a castlevania reference, right?

Fucking loved the vizards but I hate how kubo just made them job all the time to make more popular characters look better

Both, however when you watch the anime, steer clear of
-Bount Arc
-Shusuke Amagai Arc (if you dont wanna watch something that's summed up with "Eh.")
-The rest of the filler arcs save for Zanpakuto Rebellion Arc
Zanpakuto Rebellion Arc is also placed in the middle of fake karakura town, finish fake karakura town arc first and then watch zanpakuto rebellion.

>Shinji's power should be an auto win to anyone who doesn't know how his power works
>Explains his power

his bankai in the novel is next level retarded strong aswell

>I keep the characters I consider "must" have to a minimum to not end up pulling every month or so.
meanwhile I'm pulling mostly every mid/eom banner so I don't get fucked out in needing that one unit required in senkaimon tower or whatever it called.

Unironically my favorite cast of characters in bleach but I wish they had more of a role in fake karakura town instead of jobbing like most of them did except for Shinji and Hachi

Tell me more

Attached: 1563072876329.jpg (223x251, 6K)

I DON'T CARE HOW MANY FUCK TONS OF GAME, JUST GIVE AIZEN'S BANKAI DAMNIT

>klab does the smart thing and give resurrected ss retsu cdr
Klab please give ss nemu cdr

Attached: 1552723677231.png (312x717, 386K)

haven't read it in a bit but basically he blooms from a flower that he is 100% invincible in and everyone outside is 100% confused to the point of attacking each other

It's basically next level hysteria

hueco mundo arc was peak bleach style

i do miss listless nights where everything in my life died down for a moment and this intro came on

also whatever happened to the hollow dudes at :25? i liked them

>Imagine something bleach related done well
That would be a first.

For reference these are the designs of bankai shuhei and shinji
tech shinji ressurection honestly looks pretty solid

Attached: Bankai.jpg (1080x720, 95K)

Honestly, the best we could hope for is a BLEACH Super Robot Wars. It's the only way to incorporate such a large number of characters while maintaining a retinue of generic Menos Grande and the like as generic enemies for the villain to use.
You could then do what SRWZ did and let you pick which path you wish to move on to every so often with there being four paths divided into Human (which includes Fullbringers), Soul Reaper, Hollow, Quincy.

Rukia>>>>>Tatsuki>>Neliel>>>>>Everyone else>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Orihime

The last scene of them in the manga is them getting mad at urahara for being so calm when theres a battle raging. We dont really know what happened to them but I miss them.
I wish their cero hit granz so they could get a good moment for once, got sick of watching them get pounded

Yea but it only works when he fights multiple enemies by himself otherwise he puts his allies at risk

previous thread
inb4 deleted again

I watched the anime with subs, I know it didnt end and I always wanted to read the manga to fully understand everything. Umagon and kanchome were my fav at the time, of course gash is a cool dude too

oh right i forgot about that part that's why he never used it in the manga

yall making me wanna rewatch the dub

is it worth it? its gotta be the dub cause thats what i saw growing up

i hear the anime doesnt finish up though

Rukia
Sui-Feng
Mashiro

The 3d smash clone was good. A real fighting game or a rpg would be nice.

Novel shinji is all the reason I needed to skip step ups.

Attached: Screenshot_20171225-094430.png (2048x1536, 2.85M)

Sekiro but faster and makibg dodge into a flashstep, there done.

>Honestly, the best we could hope for is a BLEACH Super Robot Wars
So... 3rd Phantom 2?

i hope they don't fuck my boy shinji over by giving him some stupid ass soul trait and skills

oh shit, really? that's a little lame they were shuffled off like that, i would have figured they would have fused with nel or something like that where they werent just bumming around

I downloaded one of the mobile bleach games on my tablet.

I’m hoping for a good action game. I will be disappointed most likely.

It's more of a dungeon crawler

user you downloaded a gacha.

both bleach mobile games are alright for a phone game i'd recommend brave souls over bleach mobile 3d

I tried the gacha but did not like it. That most of my favorites had shitty cards didnt help.

when did you try it? most characters have at least 1 solid character now

I just started 2 weeks ago. I'm happy I got my boy.

You should get on right this very moment since they're doing a "Pick 10 characters and receive one of them." I picked a bunch of Ichigo and Hollow Ichigo's so I couldn't lose no matter what they gave me.

Attached: image0.png (1334x750, 2.42M)

Nice i'm happy tybw round 1 were filler even though i had them all

Attached: Halloween Grimmjow.jpg (2048x1152, 365K)

Who /bestboy/ here

Attached: Batman.png (1334x750, 1.7M)

I hope ulq gets a cfyow aswell

Attached: Quincy ichigo.jpg (2048x1152, 319K)

His 2n anniversary alt is basically his CFOWY alt. Consider that other Espadas got CFYOWs based on the same concept as him, which is what would happen if they merged with the Hogyoku.

If you don't wanna re-read the whole series, chapter 212 and episode 138 is where they diverge, though I do reccomend reading the prior stuff in the manga anyways

Right here.

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-235442_Bleach.jpg (1280x720, 471K)

3rd ya ding dong and i know but i felt underwhelmed with his design

Toshiro is a jobbing dork though.

but his va is a qt girl

Attached: Tybw toshiro.jpg (2048x1152, 331K)

You're not supposed to bring that up.

Ishida, chad, Rukia, Ichigo and Renji. Are they on banner or something?

tag team renji and tag team ichigo are both on the banner right now but uryu chad and rukia aren't
uryu has a really great character who is insanely strong same for chad and rukia

how do i meet requirements to make someone past the max level?

make sure the character you're trying to get pas max level is actually able to first if it's a raid character or a 4 star and below it can't

its a 5 star aizen from thousand year blood war

have you augmented him yet to make him +4?

Fuck man, I wanna get on Kubo ride again, why not let someone like the world trigger author write and make kubo does what he does best, drawing.

Also the gacha game is gonna close soon probably.

Best OST is Fade To Black B13A

>gacha game is gonna close soon probably.
it's doing better than ever

Attached: 1557838004636.png (320x311, 156K)

+4 as in special move level or

Thet are gonna run out of characters eventually

if you goto augment you will see 4 orbs at the top just throw characters into there that you don't need and have already maxed out to increase the bar ignore special move
they already have they do rereleases and most recently announced CFYOW characters plus what if espada

Attached: Cfyow Grim.jpg (2048x1152, 361K)

Since we're talking about Brave Souls, is he worth the investment?

>Augment to +4, spam Kon's Bonanza for Orihime and Kon units for augment fodder
>Increase the level cap to 100, get to 100 and 100% the soul tree
>Back out of the soul tree and evolve the character

The four bubbles next to the level.

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-000903_Bleach.jpg (1280x720, 557K)

for link slotting or summoning for him?

ah ok thank you anons

Riruka
Halibel
Nel

When will shark tits get another form?

Using him, I have better soul trait options. He showed up while I was summoning on the step up banner.

probably next cfyow banner i wonder how big her titties will be in that form

Attached: Kukaku.jpg (2048x1152, 360K)

i'd say almost every unit in the past 2 years are worth it when it comes to using them byakuya was a disappointment at release but he's still a solid character with a great special move

Is she the last one? Cause pic related is Nel right? I don't know if other Espada like Yammy or Barragan would get a form, how does cfyow work?

I still think they were retarded to make the 3D models chibi though. If they went the way of King's Raid and other phone games and went full proportions 3D it would have been so much better.

Attached: bandicam 2019-04-16 17-45-22-793.jpg (1770x997, 461K)

She might be one of the last ones all espada are getting a cfyow version which is basically a what if they used the hogyoku on themselves
so far we have grimmjow, nel, nnoitora, zommari, yammy

Attached: Tybw Shunsui.jpg (2048x1152, 261K)

>which is basically a what if they used the hogyoku on themselves
Really? I thought it was "What if they had a second form"

it is there second form but they fuse with the hogyoku if you look at all the designs the hogyoku is somewhere in either them or the weapon they hold

where do you guys get these images? is there a gallery for them somewhere?

i use the ingame album for them and just take the picture myself

CC2 president kinda hinting that the company would be interested in making a Bleach game but they're currently busy with other shit
youtube.com/watch?v=UoAEeWWGrwU

I guess we'll just have to stick with Jump Force for now in regards to Bleach characters in a modern game (currently includes Ichigo, Rukia and Aizen, will later be adding Hitsugaya and Grimmjow). Speaking of which, they just added a sword style to the game recently as Type D, unfortunately you'll be using that ugly looking energy sword.

Attached: ichigo-bleach-jump-force-how-get-past-level-20[1].png (737x410, 510K)

Not to sound like one of "those" type of people but damsel in distress sparked romances is a little too old fashion in this day and age, and I think people in Japan prefer childhood friend romances anyway which is why she ended up with Renji.

How good is this rooster? Old shitty account, should I just reroll?

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-021858.png (1920x1080, 2.2M)

More

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-021917.png (1920x1080, 2.15M)

cock-a-doodle-doo

Isane is always on top, but the rest can be by mood.
Harribel
Tatsuki

Attached: perfection.png (680x486, 842K)

Isane needs fucking porn

not the best not the worst if you want a specific character in the banner right now yeah reroll

They are out there user, they are out there.

Attached: 3.png (374x383, 195K)

Real talk here anons, what squad would you join in the Gotei 13?

11th of course

>no games with Sternritters in them
Why?

Attached: s.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

Soon my brother

Attached: Tybw Yhwach.jpg (2048x1152, 219K)

You can see her animated here youtube.com/watch?v=UiU-lPVT0Jc

I enjoy one on one competition so 11th Squad, but also want to help people like in the 4th Squad.

Attached: zaraki-respected-unohana.png (844x979, 164K)

cope

Kenpachi is easily my favourite character

Attached: Tybw bankai kenpachi.jpg (2048x1152, 262K)

when bleach creates something original.

Has any other anime ever nosedived in quality as hard as Bleach after the first season? I mean, for fucksake, even the end of the first season started getting stupid with the hinted powerlevel shit. Why couldn't we have just stuck with the samurai themed paranormal investigation show instead of becoming another generic Dragon Ball Z clone?

Attached: 1562343744198.jpg (700x500, 105K)

my nigga

Attached: zaraki.png (560x542, 148K)

Shame they had to change his english VA half way through the series, his old voice was much more suited to the character

>Matsumoto
>Inoue
>Yoruichi

Yoruichi
Isane
Soi-fong

Attached: a73ac5a08e22ef12e01863527f860670.jpg (682x1199, 86K)

never actually listened to the eng dub of bleach

I think I bought it when I was in Japan, not realizing that the Wii was region-locked. Maybe I'll figure out how to bypass it.

I am so happy i got my boi's best version on global, i got FH on JP but he is shit.

Attached: mugetsu.png (986x467, 859K)

I like listening to both to see how the studio capture certain moments. The one part when Ichigo throws Rukia to Renji after saving her was pretty spot on and hilarious. The only problem is the music ques to Number One during that scene is too muffled and does not carry the same emotional weight as the original audio would when about to face off against Byakuya after taking out the three lieutenants.

how far did you have to go to bull your boy?

Sauce.

cottage

i played it for a long time, but i dont think the game has a great future. they are rehashing characters way too hard and the kit design is getting incredibly boring with every character fitting a very simple mold.

I used about 3k on multies and got fuck all except speed Shinji, then remembered i still have the single steps and with onlly 220 orbs left i went ahead and did them, got Ichigo on my 5th single, almost lost my mind.

Maxed out Shinji and Ichigo and with the orbs got Aizen and Soi fon on the same multi in step 3 during round 2.

Thank god my luck changed at the very end.

Attached: speednji.png (178x219, 110K)

Brave souls its the best bleach game faggot try to keep up

>say this in every bleach thread on Yea Forums
>always get shat on for liking gacha shit
>this thread is full of fellow bravesoul bros
feels good

Attached: wuy90u3e1jb31.png (1276x2157, 3.05M)

I need to ask, but is all the artwork in Brave Souls canon? Tite Kubo does all the creative artwork himself right?

So how come Unohana's shikai is that weird ass manta ray that can heal people, but her bankai just spurts blood everywhere? What does that blood even do?

Resurrects her enemies so she may kill them again.

no the artwork of brave souls is being done by different artists, just like it was the case for the anime artwork.

Even for the OC donut steal characters like AnniIchigo/Ulq/CFYOW Espadas he only supervises the designs.

>Imagine a actual Bleach game done well
The PSP sidescrollers were pretty good.

Just buy orbs faggot what are you a poorfag

I assumed it was the reason Kenpachi was able to come back to life.

I think he only personally did Quincy Ichigo and the Ulquiorra.

the blood has both toxic and healing capabilities from what Kubo showed, it can both melt anything it touches and heal it, depending on what Unohana wants.

Damn it, but Kubo did have creative reign in the Zanpakuto Rebellion Arc.

>200$ for a multi
Yeah no thanks.

my nigga

2 multis for 100 dollars don't lie

>I think he only personally did Quincy Ichigo and the Ulquiorra.
He didn't, even in the announcement trailers of those characters it clearly stated "supervised by Tite Kubo", not drawn by him, but he probably does some touch ups or requests changes.

>100 burgerbux for 2 4stars
no thanks

Nanao
Unohana
Sun-Sun

Tell me about her, why does she wear the thong?

Attached: soi-thong.jpg (2000x2000, 1.37M)

What are the banners like outside of this anniversary? I'm pretty sure they aren't always step up.

He only oversaw the designs
from interview
>Tite Kubo says that Masashi Kudou drew the design of the filler zanpakutos, although with Tite Kubo's guidance. And Masashi Kudou was too the one who decided to use the aspect of Zabimaru in the omake with Mayuri.

So even the Zanpakuto designs are not directly created by him, he just supervised them, same thing as in OC stuff in BBS.

I liked Hatchi. everyone else was a bigmouth that fail to back it up.

Same as this one with less fillers, fixed chance and no step up.

Mid month banners are 3% but don't have fillers, end of the month banners are 5% chance but have fillers cause this is usually when they release the good characters.

Step ups happen during Anni and during New years, this year they did a step up during Golden Week but it had never happened before so not sure if it will happen again.

zenpachi, sunshui, and hitsugaya are my favorite captains. Grimjaw is great, hard to think of others it's been like 6 years since I watched it. Great anime though I'd love a video game.

never, dead franchise.

It's early viral marketing.

Yep. It's pretty obvious, this shit happens all the time. Just how every single AC gets ""leaked"" months before it gets announced.

Perhaps she's wondering why someone would betray Soul Society, before stealing her brown mistress?

Neliel
Nemu
Riruka

Yoruichi
Yoruichi
Yoruichi

The only girl for my heart is Nanao.