This is the best open world RPG in the market right now

and the forerunning contender for game of the decade and one of the best games the industry has ever produced. You may not like it, you may like other games, you may be a shill operating for a jewish company like bethesda, but this IS the undeniable truth that is supported by facts and a general, widely-agreed consensus.
>b-but muh fortnite
NPC argument. fortnite has bottom floor ratings. large amount of players =/= good game. wide appraisal, userscore and recognition = good game.

Attached: ss_64eb760f9a2b67f6731a71cce3a8fb684b9af267.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 492K)

Attached: 1564590385178.jpg (2420x2287, 1.67M)

That's not Underrail

>*whistles for magic horse*
>autoruns on road to quest marker
>*toucan sam vision activates*
>"Mhmm....giant slash marks all over the victim....a Drowner™, gotta be"
>"Come on, Roach"
>*follows nose*
>guys in Drowner™ costumes appear
>"OY BLOODY 'ELL FUCKING CUNT SHIT FUCK CUNT, IT'S A FUCKIN' WITCHER IT IS! GET "EM"
>"Shit you stink" ALALALALALALALALA *sets guys on fire and they stumble and recover immediately, does a cinematic slash and cuts guys in half"
>"Mhmm....Bandits™ pretending to be Drowners™......better tell the village head about this"
>"Come on, Roach"
>*autoruns on road back to village*
>"OY BLOODY FUCK CUNT WITCHAH, WOT ABOUT DA CONTRACT WESE PAIDS YA FOR YA BLOODY FUCKING CUNT?"
>"Just some bastards posing as Drowners™, here's proof *shows flipper*"
>"OY KURWA, HERE'S YA REWARD DA WHOLE VILLAGE CHIPPED IN"
>"Drowning in Danger" Complete AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>10 crowns received

Attached: 1562131012965.jpg (700x466, 46K)

t. snoygroid

Attached: 1546416178371.jpg (1512x949, 798K)

Why are you getting upset over a pasta

based

I love how buggy 3 was on release. Left a conversation menu and and Geralt ran off, leaving his arms and hair behind.

Attached: skyrim vs tw3.jpg (3066x3306, 2.89M)

>Ywn take a boat down to Oxenfurt and experience all the hypersexual college girls it has to offer before setting out to go murder some elves shitting in the bushes

>shitcher 3
>rpg
0/10
You can do better than that, kid

god i can't wait to see what they do with night city

If it's not an RPG, what is it then?

>Calling anyone a kid while resorting to childish portmanteaus
You should be better than this, but oh well

Action/adventure. Previous games were Action/Rpg
Same shit as Uncharted 3.

if it's action adventure why do I do roleplay elements specific to a role named "witcher" such as brewing potions and concoctions specific for the witchers role, crafting witcher gear, taking quests specific to the witcher role, etc?

>I can roleplay as soldier in COD
Here we go again

i enjoyed tw3 but it had the same issue as tes: deep as a pond, but wide as an ocean. I guess that's just the open world rpg curse. though I did generally enjoy the more mature themes of tw3. it did lack the variety that skyrims factions offered, though. Frankly I don't see the purpose of comparing the games too much. They both do some things well and other things not so much. A game like everybody's gone to the rapture offered a much more engrossing, singular and isolated story than any of the aforementioned games, but it's also a much briefer experience, even if it is one that lingers in your thoughts for some time

TL;Dr I'm a gay phoneposter and you should ignore me and everyone else trying to tell you what qualifies as the best of whatever category of games

novigrad was raw kino. only high fantasy history-based RPG that pulled off a satisfying city.

>A game like everybody's gone to the rapture
What type of game is it?

That's a issue with open world games as a whole, not just open world rpgs. Rdr2 is empty as fuck and botw is full of padding despite what fanboys will try to tell you.

It's a walking sim

Damn, imagine how much more engrossing a story could be if you don't even need to walk and could just sit there and experience it.

>autist randomly starts bringing up fortnite
cringe

>randomly
It's probably the most populated game on the market right now, and you retards love to equate popularity to quality.

Are you a fucking underage? What the fuck is wrong with you? Stop making these threads, idiot.

>openworld RPG
Low bar and the fact you mention fortnite for some reason is sad as fuck

>anyone mentions how good TW3 is
>faggot contrarians crawl out of holes and caves to bring up fortnite being popular
that's why

Game is extremely shallow. It has no depth. What's the point of a giant game if it is a puddle instead of an ocean? Play the game for a little while and you've basically already seen everything.

>Play the game for a little while and you've basically already seen everything
>bro just play a little bit in white orchard, you've seen velen, you've seen oxenfurt, you've seen novigrad, you've seen skellige and it's isles, you've seen ltieralyl everything! kill an archgirffin in white orchard, you've seen katakans, fiends, leshens, succubi, werewolves, etc
get checked for autism or improve your critique.

Nah, gothic 2 is. not debatable.

It's not a rpg though.

Yup.....this is reddit pasta.

cope