It's a good thing

Remember to support future CTR content with reasonably priced Wumpa coins

Attached: IMG_20190808_182713_248.jpg (1920x963, 334K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unitarium.com/time-calculator
twitter.com/mrsaints619/status/1159639270073745409?s=21
twitter.com/LonelyGoomba/status/1159381909157363712
youtube.com/watch?v=bOLyOlfvl8A
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>adding this after the ratings gave it a 'no gambling' rating
I'm pretty sure this is illegal but ok

You're not gambling anything, this isn't lootboxes. Although there should still be grounds for suing Activision for adding MTX post-launch.

Why would I ever want to support Correct The Record ?

drumpf skin for zem when?

Who here hyped for best boy?

Attached: 21edae50d85b00563efb00c8f9a4ca13.png (588x493, 341K)

If it isn't Tiny today, I'm rioting.

Attached: Tiny Tiger 8.png (1280x1137, 863K)

>tfw make the host rage quit and lobby disconnects

Attached: 4ec.gif (480x270, 1.72M)

Switchbros add me I am so lonely and horny
SW 4428 4098 3212

TINY BOYS HES IN

NOT A DRILL

stay mad

Attached: Best Empire.jpg (1074x834, 166K)

>American flag

Attached: 835.png (680x383, 344K)

Problem?

Attached: Tiny_Tiger.png (3546x1151, 3.39M)

wish i didnt have to do glitches to put different colours on the retro kart

Attached: crop.jpg (802x657, 290K)

Explain user

Not getting the weekend bonus is it fucked up again.

1. go into arcade
2. start a single race
3. immediately quit
4. quickly go back into single race then the customisation menu and select karts
timing is a bit annoying at first but its really that simple, just dont select kart models otherwise it switches back to the normal kart.

Sorry, I meant why do you have to do the glitch in the first place?

the retro kart is the only kart model in the game which cant be customised (e.g cant change wheels or colours), only preset colours are available.

ffs Beenox. glad you posted this when you did. I already did two races at this point though.

>horny
You aren't a real man if you cannot beat a race while fapping.

>reasonably priced

Works for me, maybe your game got dsp'd

Attached: IMG_20190808_204449_357.jpg (1085x806, 147K)

Grounds on what?

can I do it on switch yet

thats the default kart, not the ps4 exclusive retro one

>I got fooled by Activision because I was naive
wew I can't wait for the "buy Modern warfare because it has no season pass" threads

Attached: 183682.png (567x644, 495K)

Oh, retracted then. Shit looks the same though

will beenox ever fucking fix all the bugs, glitches and invisible walls fucking shit up.

I got beenoxed so many times just today it is starting to screw with my enjoyment of the game.

Attached: 84c5d1c43596914b7b2051cdfeebce73.jpg (578x931, 242K)

>they fix "all" the bugs
>ngin lab exploit gone
yeah no please dont do that,id rather lose a match or two to that shit than lose my financial income

How the fuck do people play on a dualshock? The controls seem perfect for an Xbox controller/Pro Controller

D-pad

I take it you weren't alive 20 years ago

Im not gonna buy them. Simple as

Did they fix the pay rate for online yet?

Bruh, dualshock is what the original was played on. It's literally what the game was developed for.

I don't play on PS4, but the dualshock has a pretty decent d-pad.

D-padfags incoming...

Attached: 1563311109721.gif (454x310, 3.5M)

False advertising. They weren't in at launch and they even said they wouldn't be added.

Zoomer here. fuck D-pads and fuck huwyte people. The original and remake have different physics, don't play semantics. Sticks are king baybeeeeeeeee.

>how do people play on a dualshock
>like this
>UHHHH MEME
what is wrong with you

Why the fuck would you play a cart racer with the stick? There's no advantage, only the disadvantage of delayed switching between directional inputs

>The original and remake have different physics
...and you can play both with d-pads or sticks. What's your point?

This is an Activision representative. We would like to encourage Yea Forums to purchase our reasonably priced deals in the CTR store. And dont forget, those anons who purchase over 1,000 dollars worth will win a night with their personal Bandicoot waifu. So spend, spend spend.

Attached: ami milkies.jpg (317x279, 16K)

Last week counted Sunday going into Monday as part of Wumpa Weekend when before it didn't (so there were 4 wumpa weekend days last week overall), so all they did was probably use that week to shift from Thursday going into Friday starting it to Friday going into Saturday, then Saturday into Sunday, then Sunday into Monday

>reasonably priced deals
Unironically I thought they'd be worse

>coins are just there for lazy shitters who don't want to put in the work themselves to earn them in game
At this point there's nothing wrong with them. But please, continue to overreact because some youtuber told you to

If that's what they did they should have said something.

If they did that i'd just cut a cheque for a thousand

Reddit please leave

The main menu scroll bar says it's 2x Wumpa Weekend though.

Why is Tiny + Imperium so fucking aesthetic.

I think I remember something about them saying no, but, these don't influence anything in game, it's just a faster way of getting what you can already get in game, and you use the coins to buy things that don't effect the races in any way.
It's not great but I think the overreaction to this is pretty wild

What if I can’t beat a race UNLESS I’m fapping?

He was meant to conquer.

Attached: Flex.jpg (562x799, 325K)

False advertising doesn't cover passing statements. Why do you think the devs of No Man's Sky got off scot free

Children can easily get to spend a lot of money on them. Shitty parenting for letting them use their credit card, sure, but what about parents who specifically avoid buying games with MTX so that their kids can't spend additional money? Reviews don't mention them thanks to Activision's stunt and neither does the box.

Why are all tiny players gay

>tfw centurion tiny

Attached: Sens yaranaika.png (581x697, 46K)

>t.

Attached: 1497378827347.png (570x686, 793K)

They could just make everything in the store available to purchase aswell, Lmfao at COWS who pay and dont even want the characther but "have to" or wait a few days.

Attached: 1564941167210.jpg (312x312, 46K)

So are we getting the weekend bonus yet?

Attached: Coco.jpg (361x458, 55K)

>No weekend bonus yet
BEENOX

Attached: 9c3.png (680x768, 708K)

Where the fuck do I find this on Switch? I don’t see the option anywhere.

>weekend bonus gone as soon as MTX kick in

Fucking lmao.

OY VEY!

Attached: Kaos jew.gif (334x427, 554K)

So what does it do exactly???

When the weekend bonus was delayed last week, did the wumpa-time reset when it was fixed or did people lose a day of farming?

Attached: coco2.png (301x308, 222K)

They just extended it by like half a day into Monday

God i just want to hug Coco

Don't play with my feelings Activision

Attached: l254312.png (209x288, 158K)

Make it more easier to earn coins, earning 45 on single race is so ridicilous.
Right bumper on featured

Literally how does that get delayed? Shouldn't that shit be programmed to start automatically or do they actually have a guy who pushes a button, but he overslept?

>parents credit card
People always say this but any kid can go to the convenience store and buy a prepaid card with their allowance.

>right bumper on featured

Where the hell is featured? How do I even get to this screen from the main menu?

D-pad fags are just using what they learned or they think theres no reliable way to Uturn on analog.

On ps4, remap R2 or L2 to dpad down. You can now Uturn with square+whichever back button is on the opposite side you jump with.

Shhhhhh you arent supposed to break the dpad narrative

Go to the pit stop

Are baby coco's stats just super inflated or something? I swear to god this piece of shit character outpaces Speed classes.

Kiss it.

Attached: tawna booty.jpg (491x509, 161K)

I'd rather eat it.

It's obviously bullshit to fuck people over.

Yeah?

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.74M)

What else would they be?

Beats me buddy. Why? are you actually trying to buy wumpas?

Attached: 1565063142992.jpg (750x730, 70K)

need to do "friendly meeting" for the weekly challenges on switch, anyone want to help?
4817 4075 6894

No you're just not going fast enough

I can help you in a bit, do you know how to do the N Gin Labs exploit?

it lets you put whatever colour or wheels you want on the retro kart, rather than using the preset kart sets which cant be edited

Tawna... you're a brute... n-no... Y-You're not thinking rationally! No, I couldn't do this... Certainly not. S-Stay away you sexually depraved creature!

Attached: eJwVzFsOhCAMQNG9sADa4aHibggSZCJTQuuXce86fzc5yb3UOQ61ql2k8wqwVU40Ns1CI5asC1E5cuyVdaIGUSSmveWfMJjJBUQM (258x258, 11K)

Yeah I wanna play something else right now but I gotta grind in this fucking game so I miss out on timed exclusive content

yes I do, why do you ask

Well pic in OP redirects to the store page. Try there yet?

And as usual nobody refutes this

To farm wumpa. You can get about 12k by playing N. Gin Labs about 23 times + 1 Electron if you have a bit of time left.

I don’t see anything in the e-shop if that’s what you mean. I searched “crash Team Racing” but it only showed the game and the digital deluxe/pre-order content bundles

you wanna farm there? I'll help as much as I can

>Sky is the Limit: Jump for a Total of 1 meters
>Try hopping for a whole lap
>Doing the Electron Avenue Jump
>Do unintended high jumps
>Nothing
What exactly are they asking of you?

Cool, I'll send you a request in a minute.

I don't play on switch so I can't check myself. Have to wait for a Nintendo user to help sorry.

I only ever played a small bit of CTR on ps1
How did they manage to squeeze micro transactions into it

>having to go through that crap at all
yeah, really BREAKING that narrative down with a sledgehammer

Charging fake currency for CNK characters, new character skins, karts, kart decals, wheels, paint, and stickers

KOZMETIX!

It’s all good. I probably shouldn’t be buying this shit anyway.

>Cool, I'll send you a request in a minute.
I await the request lul

Just sent it lmao. I'll be in the lobby.
I suggest to use unitarium.com/time-calculator to keep track of the bonus time you have used up if you care about it really.

You should be able to refresh the pit stop with coins

Don't give them ideas.

Attached: artworks-000278785370-xuy3qu-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 44K)

I don't give a fuck. I'm ranked 49 on switch nitro right now, I'm done with caring about shit.

I don't blame you, you're part of the demographic Activision is targeting. People who just don't have time to grind for shit.

Attached: 1565045882816.jpg (467x662, 56K)

does anybody knows if the wumpa payout got nerfed with the new update on ps4?

I think I'm rank 10 or 11. I wanna maximize my coin profit to buy a ton of shit I'm missing out.

The weekend bonus isn't working.

I'm so honored lol

The bonus is bugged like last week but it will be fixed

thanks for letting me win bro :3

Hahaha shit in my mouth, kek

I don't think being so high ranked on Nitro is something to be proud of lmao, specially since I haven't idled for Nitro.

No problem dude, I was thinking "oh shit, Friend or Foe needs you to win" lmao. If you want we can go one and one on the finish line so you get a bit more coinage.

Attached: This has gone up a lot since the time I took the pic.jpg (1280x720, 265K)

Finally got Fake Baby T. Thank God it's over.

I wonder if the delayed steam port is because Activision can't be bothered to set up cheat protection when you can gain coins offline so they're milking it for a year before letting everyone cheat engine shit.

has anyone else not bought any of the babies and are just saving their coins for the spyro GP?

i only like the baby trex hes adorable and I believe his pretty fast and easy to control

I;m grabbing all the gp stuff

If you mess up the shortcut, you can just go back and jump off the cliff btw. The key to all of this is actually getting the mask boost when it picks you up,

Unless they go full greed on that I think I'm already set after buying all the GP limited items.

I bought em', not sure why.

You have to be 18 to post here

Fuck Activision and fuck shills.
Pic related still works but sometimes you can be redirected to the main menu (probably due to the pop-up surveys).

Attached: mutants tongue my anus.jpg (1290x760, 196K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
IT TOOK ME LIKE TWO HOURS OF TRIES WITH TINY

Attached: CTR - Crash Team Racing (USA)-190808-225713.png (1440x1080, 575K)

How do I do Sky is the Limit challenge where you jump for a total of 1 meters?

Attached: 84ff259cb97fb0b6c670908456631106.png (1000x1000, 386K)

I could finally be done with grinding my 42k nitro but idk how to complete Sky is the Limit
Also told my friend I'll bother him next month about this game
Not buying Nash so Relay Race - Part 3 is never getting done
Can't even beat my time on Clockwork Wumpa

>stopped getting Nitro entirely from this
At least I'm done, but I'm not looking forward to the next one.

Whats your time?

You're gonna love (or hate) Speed characters in the remake then. They are completely casualized and just shit out good times regardless of skill.

Like it's been said before in earlier threads, there's a limit cap for each player for nitro earned in single player non-race modes.

twitter.com/mrsaints619/status/1159639270073745409?s=21

It looks like weekend wumpa time now starts on Friday mornings

Attached: 5FF0347D-91AB-4719-A849-A9EA2966F1C2.jpg (500x552, 88K)

2:17:96

>weekend wumpa time now starts on Friday mornings
Finally. I always thought it was weird it started on Thursday nights for us North American players.

They won't fix it. They're testing our patience.

Literally what reason is there to be happy that it doesn't last as long

Attached: 1562198110714.png (238x209, 94K)

Oh shit, mine was 2:19 before I got 2:17 to beat it. Holy fuck glad I was shitter for 2 seconds

how do I "jump for a total of 1 meters"?

So wait, if I use up my time now? I don't get a 5x daily bonus tomorrow?

Not having the full roster would make me tear my hair out

This. I got fucked last weekend. I didn't play on Friday because of the champion kart panic and I was working during the Monday bonus.

"Shills" don't actually care if you buy shit or not

They are just defending it, not asking you to use it

But it lasts the same amount.

Had to go bro, something came up.
I'm down to farm or help you another day. GGs.

And how do you know that

>They are just defending it
Which already makes them faggots.

Because it did last week when we thought it was a delay caused by a glitch.

speed characters in the remake are crazy good.

>literally HOURS less time to wumpa farm
>I work all day friday and the weekends so thursday night is the only real time i have to farm out coins
>no confirmation if wumpa time now extends into mondays

The worst part is now a bunch of retards have probably used their 5x bonus already on basic races thinking it was active or bugged, because you know how shit this game is with shit not registering but actually happening.

Attached: 1563153060312.jpg (305x364, 21K)

I think so. Just wasted 2 races worth of coins so I'm just gonna wait till it's working again.

Lets run some numbers for a second, alright?
>3.95
This amounts to.... 1 character skin, as they average at 2500 Wumpa coins usually. You could probably buy a nice cheap lunch at Wendys or McDonalds for that price (or be retarded like that guy last thread and buy two McDonalds -and- a 7.95 bundle of coins, speaking of...)
>7.95
Okay, 5,250 coins. You can buy... Two character skins now? Maybe a kart, as those average at 4500 coins. Then you could maybe buy a pair of wheels or paint job. Maybe, and it'd be just one. You could also buy yourself a nicer cheap dinner from a local restaurant, or maybe something from Raising Canes, Checkers, Five Guys, or some shit, I dunno, whatever you prefer.
>15.95
Oh, 11,000 coins. Cool, nice. The Mad Scientist Crash bundle costs 9900 coins though. You've pretty much blown 15 dollars on one character skin, a kart, and a paint job. But oh don't worry, they all have Nitro Bonus!.... For this Grand Prix only. I'd rather buy a really nice dinner at that point at a good restaurant, ideally one that has enough for leftovers after. Maybe a take out pizza. Either way, that's enough money to treat yourself and have leftovers, or have some friends over. Heck, you could buy a bunch of indie games at this price, or one good one. Shovel Knight costs only 10 more dollars, yes the entire fucking Shovel Knight Treasure Trove. To add, when characters usually cost 2500 and karts 4500, you're only in the 7000 coin range, so basically, you're being ripped off.

Lets add insult to injury too, shall we? When Mario Kart 8s DLC came out, you paid 7.99 for...
>THREE new characters
>FOUR new karts
>EIGHT new tracks
And this was the same for BOTH DLC packs. If you bought them together, you could save 3 dollars. But what do I know? I'm just some Yea Forumsirgin punching some basic math together.

With all that considered, think to yourself, is Activision giving you a fair deal? Absol-fucking-utley not. Fuck Activision, and fuck micro-transactions.

Attached: 1504835821962.jpg (531x447, 32K)

What country or timezone are you in?

You're doing God's work user

United Kingdom

I'm pretty sure I've jumped more than one metre tonight. What is this actually supposed to say? Sorry if it's been brought up.

Attached: ctrmeter.jpg (4032x2268, 1.8M)

Shut the fuck up nerd.

This was my concern, I did 3 races on Electron Avenue before I even noticed. That's fucked considering I actually want to play online just to play. Now I have to wait if I want the optimal amout of wumpa.This is fucking ridiculous.

How do we even know what time the weekend bonus starts without wasting wumpa time?

dont you just need to jump the first electric avenue boost pad for that?

That explains it then. Over here in the US it's still thursday, so it was weird having the weekend bonus start on thursday at 8pm EST instead of friday nights.

I just saw people on twitter saying the same thing about that challenge not working or making sense.

I'm a switchfag, but playing this game on the switch? lmao.
Unless you have baby hands, it's impossible.

They could have fucking included it in a patch note at least. It was fine last week so why suddenly now?

Attached: 1561847626277.png (532x431, 13K)

People right now are saying that's it's not working for big tracks. It's probably broken like the relic challenges from yesterday.

didnt work for me on mystery caves either.

They're begging for it at this point

Pipe down bootlicker

The pro controller is a thing you retard.

I wouldn't consider them being let off scott free, their reputation is trashed. And with all the returns, they probably don't have any money to sue for.

>sky is the limit
how

the sticks and buttons are all off. I have that controller, used it once, waste of money. everything is in the wrong place.

So new patch fixed top 5% reward glitch?

Attached: 1564133937482.jpg (1184x1257, 310K)

Electron Avenue?

Heres the kicker. If the data mine for the sourpatch kids promo is real then that means they dont actually need to add microtransactions to support further grand prix.

They are literally there as a means to fuel Hacktivisons greed and they WILL add the power to pay coins to boost your nitro meter in the future.

Attached: 1561780431721.png (664x452, 219K)

>try a turning character today after not touching them for weeks
>slow as molasses
>can't powerslide in semi-striaight lines
>can barely get a lot of shortcuts even with preemptive boots

Don't add more turning racers, Beenox. You'd be wasting characters.

Attached: spyro squint.png (410x403, 240K)

Tiny is too big to use I cannot see around him and crash into shit.

Doesn't work I tried

Why not just. Fix turning?

Maybe it's glitched then, because that's -the- biggest jump in the entire game

Maybe it has to be a 1 meter LONG jump, rather than a high jump. Then again, "Sky is the Limit" sounds pretty height based. Must be Beenox tier programming again.

they need to fix turning and balanced.

Speed and accel characters have such an advantage that it is unreal.just bump their speed enough so that balanced has actually more speed than accel and turning has a little bit less than accel and there you fucking go.

Every day now I feel anxiety thinking about whether Brio, Kong, Nina, or Moe will be the obligatory turning character.

Attached: cortex twinsanity mouth D1J5SWhWkAca-NQ.jpg (1200x840, 83K)

I know, that's why I did it. Only other one I can think of is Hyper Speedway. I'm about to try it.

Spaceway*

>Koala Kong being a turning character
I don't know whether to laugh or cry at that prospect.

Attached: 1562118063119.jpg (385x440, 46K)

Brio will be balanced, Kong and Moe will be speed, Nina will be accel or turning.

Hope the next track has some tight corners.

>nina being handling because "lol she has metal hands"
>brio being handling because "lol he's small and frail"

Attached: 1465560501816.png (3000x1875, 290K)

baby dino being speed and baby crash being turning surprised the fuck out of me.

koala will probably be speed for sure, brio will probably be balanced, nina will be accel. i ahve no idea about the rest.

>Why yes, I am a speed-class character, how did you know?

Attached: 1565233180181.png (500x653, 122K)

Make sure you do the shortcut with USF, that gets you a lot of horizontal air time.

Lmao this is great.
Saved.

Didn't work

I hope they don't put the fucking USF pad right at the start

>The next track is Turbo Track 2

When Brio gets in I hope they use his Titans personality. Forcing old Brio's speech patterns on a voice actor that was hired to play the character completely differently while expecting him to also sound the same as he did in MoM was so awkward.

Nina should either be accel like every other important girl character or speed because she fits the "small but tough" thing like Baby T.
Brio should either be balanced or accel because he's a small-framed recocurring evil scientist character like Cortex, Gin, and Trance.
Kong should be speed like just about every other big character.
Moe should either be the sacrificial lamb for turning since he never was that important or be balanced like his brother.

Anyone?

Attached: 1564370147296.jpg (675x835, 267K)

>none of them end up being Turning
>instead the damned one is Rilla Roo

Attached: d59.png (350x219, 160K)

Nina is gonna be accel
Brio is gonna be Balanced
Kong is gonna be turning
Moe is gonna be Balanced

Thats right NO speed characters, screencap this.

>the entire reasons her hands were replaced was because she handled small animals too often and cortex wanted her to crush them to death instead
>small animals are unanimously handling types
>lolhands
yeah she's going to be the handling character. There's no justification for the others to be handling over her. Even fucking Krunk had shaky justification through being the first boss and blue, like Ripper Roo.

there is no patch.

So I've decided to watch MK8 gameplay and see why people keep calling CTR its clone, and I don't get it. All tracks looks like some indie shit on Unity. What the fuck?

What patch?
There isn't a patch

His sacrifice will not be in vain.

but the robot hands are specifically designed to make handling things harder and more dangerous

and ripper roo's hands are tied up in a straightjacket, what's your point?

The turnbitch is gonna be kong. Ninafags and Briochads may rest peacefully

What is a nigga to do until the nitro sluts come back on pit stop?

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (324x324, 106K)

it's the same retarded "clone" claim as to say every FPS game is a DOOM clone, every puzzle game is tetris, all board games are monopoly, all fighter games are SFII, and the like.

Buy some coins and wait

>All of them are turning
>You have to pay to change their stats to balanced, accel or Speed

Attached: 1535585583515.jpg (258x385, 36K)

Butthurt nintendies that got DNF

>You have to pay to change their stats to balanced, accel or Speed
i can totally see them doing this later on just to further incentive people to spend wumpa coins they dont have
man i really wish there was a way to farm them on Switch

The reaction to this would be hilarious.

Turbo controllers.

I feel the same way but there is still the purist element going on. Post-ND N Gin and Brio are fantastic characters that are more entertaining than their original renditions but there will inevitably be people who still want the originals.

Attached: screenshotfile_211.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

what turbo controllers allows me to leave A pressed?

fucking reddits been in full force defending this shit
people keep talking about how they lied or how this shit is ruining the online with disconnectors and shit and all people can fucking come back with is "entitled gamers just want free content forever"
what the fuck

All of them? The turbo function makes it so the button you input with the turbo makes it register that input once every frame.

Why didn't they make Spyro Reignited or CTRNF rated E+10 like CTTR so they wouldn't have to be censor characters or rewrite dialogue? I thought the E+10 rating was specifically made so that devs could get away with stuff they could in the 90s without losing the E rating.

Attached: z2uy3ebnom211.jpg (640x480, 40K)

>free content
>they could have delayed this game to just before christmas and included all the grand prix content in the game day 1
>I PAID FOR THE FUCKING GAME

reddit really is the fake crash to our autistic regular crash.

Attached: 1562969276014.png (427x413, 285K)

but i still need to leave the A button physicall pressed, i guess this can be done with a one of those big office clips or something?

Some people are reporting that doing a jump in Cortex Castle have given them the Sky is the Limit challenge

Attached: 1541425386630.png (232x232, 35K)

the real point is that any character can be any class by the developer's whims and in a world where Baby T can be Speed and Krunk can be Handling anything can happen and the rules dont matter

CTRNF *is* E10+, user. Which shows how much we've changed in the past decade.

Why exactly do you need to leave the A button pressed for? After you're done with setting up Lab Basement you only need to skip the gp screen and retry.

>2006 E/E10+ game
>can have violent weapons, cartoony gore, sexual innuendos, and risque jokes

>2019 E/10+ game
>can't have more than one bad guy with a gun and villains can't even say the word "slaves"

What kind of world are we living in?

>they could have delayed this game to just before christmas and included all the grand prix content in the game day 1
this^
i'd rather pay full price to get all the GP shit on day one instead of this god awful slow roll out of content with grind out of the ass and mtx shitters raiding every damn thread

Good thing I never bought it I guess.
Fuck them, never will bother with it then.

because the nbrio tutorial says you need pree X every second for hours?
am i getting the tutorial wrong?

Brio Balanced
Kong Speed
Moe Acceleration
Nina turn

Hey great, thanks for the advice, but are coins even purchasable on the eshop?

well I stopped playing because the game got boring but this is another more solid reason now, I guess

>thunder so loud, dog is barking

stop picking thunderstruck then retard

Yeah, nobody knows right now. Here’s a list of things I know it’s NOT:

>Maybe it means jump at least a meter high!
Lets assume any given character is a meter tall. You can jump over another kart on flat ground. You’ve easily jumped at least a meter on any given course.

>Maybe it means jump EXACTLY one meter high!
Well, since there’s no in-game scale to figure that out, let’s assume a jump on flat ground IS one meter. Doing exactly one jump and never hopping for the rest of the race does nothing.

>Maybe it means jumping a meter forward!
See .

>What if “1 meters” refers to the guage for jump height?
Interesting; so, jump a distance equivalent to 1 “meter” worth of jump/fall distance. (Note that this guage only accumulates value if you hit L1/R1; if you just accelerate off a ramp without jumping, it does nothing and you get no boost).
>At least one guage
You can do that on the Electron Avenue jump; the meter abruptly stops filling at what looks like the top a split second before you land, whether you take that jump pre-USF boosted or fresh from the starting line. Hyper Spaceway lets you get almost the same air time without that brief halt of the meter, so Electron Avenue is probably at least a tiny bit higher. Doesn’t work.
>Exactly one gauge
Maximizing the jump height on Hyper Spaceway is as close as I can get to the bar filling the most it will fill right at the moment my wheels hit pavement. Doesn’t work.
>Exactly one gauge for the whole race
See previous, + no additional hopping.

>What if you have to finish the race with you jump meter full?
Find me a track where you can do that.

>Maybe “1 meters” is a numerical overflow, where Beenox meant to put “1000 meters” total?
If you’ve done 3 laps on Electron Avenue and/or Hyper Spaceway, you’ve probably done that much in height in 1 race alone. Still possible there was a stack overflow for “1,000,000 meters” I guess.

>people keep talking about how they lied or how this shit is ruining the online with disconnectors
i saw a fucking shitter just now being set as host by the game and disconnecting every second to fuck up the lobby, the game doesn't have a block option or anything so you just have to deal with this shit, holy fucking shit man you have no idea how much i wish the PC version came out soon

L2

Attached: knp4kmywc9f31.jpg (921x923, 120K)

>not goth ami

ya fucked up

>none of the skins you want are in the store rotation
>have to gamble that the item you buy is replaced with the item you want
Checkmate

Did you try the sewer speedway shortcut?

Those are Kiwi prices iirc. US dollars is like $10.00 for 11000 coins

>Middle Eastern character named Bombo, who uses bombs
I didn’t realize PS1 Spyro was so woke.

Yes. No dice.

You know what's funny? With USF it feels a lot better. A lot more control than Balanced.

Attached: AsSlowAsItLooks.webm (720x404, 2.98M)

Anyone see if weekend bonus kicked in?

...are we going home Yea Forumsros

Attached: EBgAvCqWkAAjjSD (1).png (457x324, 23K)

They need to remaster the ape escape trillogy for fucks sake.

>unlock trophy for Master Drifter
>don't get the drifter trophy

Attached: 1502586634816.jpg (500x333, 141K)

Don't boost, just drift

Not active yet

Too bad your webm still shows the problem with handling characters. That Coco lost her flames several times but the Liz still can't catch up even with consistent USF.

Say something nice about human Ami

Attached: 1CE2715B-FA2F-425F-8137-B893BDB21923.png (725x792, 444K)

All that and you're still second to best girl.

Coco belongs in first place. Good that you know that. It's good for stupid WHORES to know where they belong.

Attached: Coco Posto.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

after she gets a nosejob maybe.

Attached: 1562958639201.gif (500x500, 197K)

I just played a crystal match against pinstripe. I just noticed he sounds like Quagmire

Why have bandicunny when you can have a fully grown Bandimommy

Attached: 22EFCD53-0A95-46AF-9298-0B2C88055486.jpg (1400x1500, 164K)

I'm a completionist and I like baby crash unironically.

>Best girl

Attached: IMG_20190808_150521_145.jpg (452x595, 71K)

>The turnbitch is gonna be kong
Is Kong destined to forever be cucked out of relevancy by Tiny?

Attached: 1564816888253.png (1066x575, 1.3M)

Attached: ctrami.gif (540x376, 2.92M)

All I want is just version of the 1st game but without that horrible draw distance.
I love the game to death but the fog is ridiculously bad now.

Attached: fog.png (635x375, 454K)

twitter.com/LonelyGoomba/status/1159381909157363712

Damn..... CTR.... BTFO....

Anthony, please.
Twisted Metal 1 and 2 first and foremost please
Then you can do Ape Escape and Gex.

What about selling an old game for full price and it still is full price?
Look at NSMBU.
80 fucking dollars for a fifteen dollar game? And it will never go down in price either..

Close but no cigar

Attached: 1565112912747.jpg (1080x600, 99K)

Actually I won that race.

Attached: OfCourseHeQuit.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

how the hell you do those clean U turns?
is it because of the turning class?

nintendo released a fucking gacha game of mario kart
someone should tell him

Attached: mario kart gacha.png (1200x675, 1.08M)

Remote play is a pain in the ass to get to work on windows 7. Maybe It's time for an upgrade anyway

just use a VM
or a turbo controller
no need to sell your soul for a couple of bucks

Attached: f63.jpg (600x579, 39K)

How do you get such smooth air turning? When I trying to do the air break turning I just stop mid air turn and then move forward.

He's not air turning he's U-breaking

Attached: IMG_20190721_213736_146.jpg (980x275, 79K)

>air turning
>U-breaking
Holy shit I need to get some sleep

Don't you dare drag Fake Crash through the mud like that. He is a good boy

Attached: 1562965005868.png (218x265, 70K)

>Next Crash game will have an option on how talkative you want Crash to be
Twinsanity (Silent), N-sane (only sounds are death sfx), CTR (Sounds played when you do cool stuff like get a life or beat a boss) and Titans (everything you do results in Crash talking gibberish, jump? sfx)

I like LG but he clearly doesn't always know what he's talking about

He went back in time and fucked everything.

literally, might i add.

Air brake. Learn it

Cant even clarify how wrong he is because the nintendrumpfies will blather about how they're in the right and always do DLC right

never mind their $60 wii u ports that doesnt count because we're talking about dlc NINTENDO CAN DO NO WRONG

VM? Turbo controller might be worth looking into

>Coco got fucked by the guy in 8th place using a Warp Orb
Damn I know that feeling, can't tell you how many times I had a strong lead in 1st only to get hit by the chucklehead in last place with a mask as I was lapping him.

Attached: 132184391313716.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Haha yes Nintendo did nothing wrong even though they had those characters as DLC on the Wii U edition just to say “haha they’re all on the switch version :)”

I can care less for the micro transactions here because I’m not an addict who needs them, but both sides are wrong. Just do what splatoon does and make it free.

Attached: 1771D9D3-50A2-439C-9253-0804CFC548E6.jpg (620x470, 88K)

It's not air braking its U-turning which you can also do on the ground

You wouldn't?

I like how LG says Grand Prix free content doesn't count because they had Nitro Tour and Back N. Time ready before release and just cut out so it can be given later as "free", but then he ignores that's how Splatoon 1, Splatoon 2, and ARMS work

>He thinks MTX income goes towards future content budget

>"let's go back to having fun playing the actual game"
>by using an autokey that plays the game for you

Attached: 400.png (240x240, 55K)

>steam port
>Implying they're not gonna stick this on b.net along with the new CoD to get max wompa whale gains

Attached: 1564076213286.jpg (600x6009, 405K)

>in first whole race
>get bombarded with weapons and fall off cliffs in the third lap
>7th or 8th
what is this, Mario Kart?
Nevermind, phantom beakers don't hit you three times a race in Mario Kart.

Every other race
>do perfect
>DNF in third
wtf, these people need a job.

you do realize you or your parents are wasting more money on electricity/internet for letting your PS4 run all day than if you buy the MTX

Attached: 1564572306690.jpg (849x387, 197K)

>parents

ok this has to be bait

Attached: 1563152333662.png (508x451, 328K)

Oh yeah don't forget all the food you have to eat to stay alive so you can even play the game. Talk about horse shit

literally just happened again.
Do perfect. DNF because autists in 1st and 2nd don't have a job and play this all day.
well, I used to be good at this game.wanted to take a picture but it went straight to podium.

>Just got the Mammoth Kart
>Already have Doc Crash, Ripper roo, and Gladiator Tiny
>Only need orange lava rock wheels form pit stop
Going into Spyro with at least 12,000 wumpa thanks to you N.brio!

Attached: 1545510359590.jpg (280x280, 12K)

This isn't mario kart user. You aren't "doing perfect" if you're getting dnf'd

I've been playing CTR since you were an infant. I was great... These fucks are way too good and need a goddamn job. I play two hours a night and can't keep up with these losers. When the GP started, I was getting first every race.

also, MK sucks. 8 is ok. No way I'd pay 80 dollars for a new switch version when it was 60 dollars on the wii u. Fuck Jewtendo

I think this just means you need to reevaluate your skill level.

>I was great
No, you were a shitter now we have online to prove it. Clearly they're doing something you aren't and instead of trying to figure out what you complain.

Attached: mfw.jpg (1920x1080, 779K)

Virtual Machine
basic idea is to make your computer think it's a different OS
because it is
but it isn't

$80?

Attached: Capture.png (567x223, 99K)

Canadjian
I was the master at CTR
I lost a lot of skill 18 years later but it was like riding a bike.
But... these people are insane. Where do they find the time for this? Even when I was 14, I didn't have the time for this.

What do you think is the problem? I can't really give advice without some feedback. Chances are i'm one of those autists.

Sewer Speedway is (almost) restored to its former self now

Attached: SewerSpeedway.webm (720x404, 2.95M)

>doxxing crash
You asshole

Feels good to race with FREEDOM

Attached: 1565313435669.png (500x500, 467K)

Rate my latest setup

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190807010148.png (2015x1613, 2.86M)

Hello again, found a better pic editor.

See

I dunno. I'm just an old man sad than my best game besides Twisted Metal Black has been taken over by zoomers.

I'm a Millennial if that makes it better, doubt it tho.

this is great and all, but the program tends to dissconnect a lot of times
anyone else have this issue?
honestly the remote play things runs like complete ass, I don't know how anyone's supposed to play with this legitimately

Attached: 1446274473636.jpg (614x585, 87K)

woo, I got third... yaaaay

Better than 4th and lower. I'm one of the only two people on this board with Xbox. If you have one i'll drop my gamer tag.

>playstation logo sticker
Switch here, jesus Sony's narcissistic

Third again!
lol
Why would you buy this on Xbone?
Seriously?
It's the last choice.

9/10 color coding is ace, PS logo not so much

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190801152333.jpg (1063x805, 173K)

Most of the stickers are absolute trash tier anyway, so there's only a handful of good ones to choose from. I just wish there was a classic PS1 logo instead of the colorless ones.

This is what I'd picture him to look like 20 years later

Yeah... U-turning is harder than it should be

Attached: 1564686973659.jpg (1200x1200, 88K)

Give him skins damn you.

Attached: Papu_Papu_Crash_Bandicoot_N._Sane_Trilogy.png (867x1021, 467K)

imagine the smell

Attached: Ami's Big Booty.jpg (764x1024, 118K)

you haven't even seen Retro Stadium have you
it's really something

I weep for PS4 people who have to deal with inevitable lobbies that have Turbo Track and Retro Stadium to vote for along with Crash Cove

Their allowance is presumably hundreds of times smaller than what they can get off a credit card

What's that bro? You want more Crash and Cortex skins? Beenox got you covered.

It's the only pure white sticker outside of the numbered ones, but they have black in their colors and I don't care to use them.

Attached: CTRNF Battle Ships.jpg (3030x837, 601K)

Turbo Track and Retro Stadium are free wins if you know how to u-turn

I don't think I can make it bros. I was just short of the last prize last month.

Attached: ctrprix.jpg (2016x1134, 305K)

Attached: 1564572404229.png (1280x1322, 693K)

Everyone was a "master" at their game when they were small. I was a "master" at Tekken Tag Tournament because I knew how to spam fire with True Ogre. Years later with online, you start to realise how absolutely shit you were back then

Majority of the best stickers came from the first GP, hell I'm still surprised some retards haven't started pitching a bitch yet about the 88 sticker.
>dat feel when we'll never get a nonfaggy 00 sticker or 69

How are you that low? A couple anons itt actually got fake baby T

Attached: Home Free.jpg (1920x980, 417K)

true true

>defending it for no gain
So you're saying they're fanboys, not shills.
Meaning 99% of fit your definition of "shills".

Attached: 1438623970499.gif (300x300, 2M)

As much as I think 90% of the PS4-exclusive content is hideous and/or laughable, I do love that retro kart. I use it all the time just for that fucking SOUND.

Dude the games not hard. Most people who play it suck complete ass and you can still play pretty leniently and net wins. When you find the odd skilled person just play your best and improve. Thats it. Its a kart racer with animals theres very few people outside of time trial dudes or sore losers who take it seriously.

Attached: bandibabe laugh.jpg (458x398, 154K)

>Kart Sets isn't actual sets you can save for karts, but just the retro shit

Attached: 1546874723856.png (336x329, 16K)

The only time feel a disconnect talking with ps4 anons is the skill level. You almost never get a lobby without at least one person that can do the same shit you do.

Why does Tiny keep getting more skins. Who at Beenox has such a huge boner that he keeps getting more power. He has to be stopped

He can't be stopped...

Attached: TinyTigerN.Sane.png (381x258, 107K)

>reasonably priced
If anyone ever thinks microtransactions, season passes, lootboxes, etc. are "reasonable" then watch or read up on how game devs design these things to psychologically manipulate you into buying them and actually believing it's "reasonable".
Any "reasonability" will evaporate and you'll never want to buy this shit ever. Especially when these people treat consumers like cattle.

Attached: 42220.jpg (853x480, 279K)

I hope he never stops.

Attached: Loadouts 2.png (1500x1000, 2.26M)

Where have you been? Tiny is a good fellow. He hates everyone and everything, but he has a good heart nonetheless.

>Tiny, Dingodile, and N. Gin have the most skins of the non-main characters (Crash, Coco, Cortex)
>"wtf why do the most popular characters in the series get the most attention

>Tfw had a comic idea for Football Tiny but can't draw

Attached: 1545772440421.jpg (1200x1060, 156K)

but here's the fucking thing user
here's the motherfucking thing
that's exactly what they ARE
you can use a glitch to equip alternate colors and wheels on the retro kart, and once you do that the ridiculous warning about kart sets goes away because it's not a set anymore and you realize that the retro kart sets are just a normally unusable kart body with retro wheels and particular color palettes just like any other kart
there is a 100% fully functional kart loadout system that is IN THE GAME and is ACTIVELY BEING USED but you can't modify it because fuck you
they're probably gonna sell it to us later

Attached: 1564689856733m.jpg (1024x603, 51K)

saving.

>Papu has Zero(0) skins
>N.Trance has 2
LMAO

Attached: tom4.jpg (751x645, 38K)

>implying I live with my parents
lmao look at this dude

>krunk has ONE

Attached: EBfJJ9LXkAIeK3r.jpg (2000x3100, 419K)

>Papu Papu
>N. Trance
>Krunk
>Popular

Imagine your CNK replacement having more skins than you.

When will this wonderful woman get her beach skin?

Attached: Bandimommy.jpg (780x1025, 57K)

I know thats why im fucking astounded krunk has a skin at all

this

Attached: 1561786583074.png (254x261, 9K)

missed opportunity.

Attached: Coco does the split.png (850x1100, 498K)

They could have gave Papu a wrestler costume
Where's the Mr. Bad Belly costume Beenox?!

because I work and only have a few hours a night to play

>Papu-Papu is the descendent of the magical masks Aku-Aku and Uka-Uka
>Even has his own magic mask that his spirit will presumably inhabit once he dies.
>Beenox gives the Legendary Podium animation about a magical floating mask to the weird alien baboon and not Papu-Papu
Why?

Attached: zoomzoomzoom.jpg (210x240, 12K)

and I'm trying the new free game Sniper eliete 4. It reminds me of MGSV

Did you do the themed and pro challenges while having 50%? Do you keep up on daily challenges?

Is it good?

Anyone else just really not like using the Hovercraft or the Probulator

i see too many fucking babies with it which has put me off it. im fine using the team bandicoot car with tawna.

It's because Beenox realizes the furry characters attract a bigger audience.

it reminds me of MGSV
It's pretty good. Lengthy for my conservative play style. It's going to take me probably five hours to beat the first level, while normal people take two hours at most

I can use the Probulator fairly well, but trying ride the Hovercraft is impossible for me. Like pulling teeth, which is a shame because I like it's look.

I can't use the hovercraft at all and for some reason the probulot feels like I'm going slow
I know that's not the case though

Hovercraft is a weird case for me because by all accounts it should feel incredibly unnatural, but whenever I use it I do incredibly well. For the life of me I dont know why.

This might just be baseless speculation, but with both Krunk and Ripper Roo getting a new skin this prix I'm thinking what they're doing is giving a new skin to a boss from the original CTR and a boss from CNK each Prix until December, meaning we'll get one for Papu and one for Nash in September, one for Joe and one each for the Norms in October (which would be fitting since presumably that's when they're adding Moe), and so on until December when we get one for Oxide and one for Velo. Just my guess.

EXPLAIN TINY MOTHER FUCKER

The devs are furries and gay for Tiny.

You get more bang for your buck even on free shit, very wise user. But i've got some bad news for you.

You're on my time

Attached: 1565043429167.gif (500x281, 2.47M)

What does Tiny have to do with anything?

I hope we get a new Tiny skin literally every event

>gets two skins at launch like the other starting characters other than Polar and Pura
>Gladiator is from Crash 3 and an iconic look for him
What's there to explain?

Tiny is a ND character. OG people from the ND era will get the most or even best skins. The losers from CNK should be glad theyre in the game much less getting 1 skin period. I like Krunks new podium animation but it shouldve gone to Papu while leaving the inbred aliens like Krunk or Zem in the dust.

Attached: bashbul benjy.jpg (240x240, 14K)

As long as we get one for Dingodile too.

Attached: 1541744034731.jpg (480x360, 19K)

If rilla roo is in shouldnt yaya be added too? She had her origins in a crash racing game after all. Hell, the rocket cart from the first grand prix is from her game so beenox know she exists.

Attached: Yayaicon.jpg (178x185, 9K)

>the ridley argument

>zem has TWO legendaries

Attached: 1561261595439.jpg (474x311, 58K)

I do like how Zem's new podium animation seems to be him looking around and seeing that nobody likes him only to not give a shit.

the chad Tiny main doesn't even need to see the road in front of him, every track is just muscle memory

>'muscle' memory
I chuckled

Guys I hate to say this, but...

Coco needs a new skin

Attached: cc1559927480420.jpg (926x521, 163K)

Do you think Beenox regrets adding the Babies?

Attached: 1557542886084.png (1181x911, 220K)

Why would they?

>Didn't bother to give them real voice lines
>No unique skins
Seems more like the babies were just filler so Baby T wouldn't be a standalone addition. I doubt they ever had strong feelings on them one way or another.

They shouldn't have cut Cortex and Tropy. Crash looks good but he's Turning, Coco is fuck ugly, and Baby T is really the only one worth getting. If they don't regret it they really should.

N. Trance really grows on a lot of people, though
Including Beenox, considering he has two legendary skins now despite being in literally one normal Crash game ever

how much you like N. Trance is directly proportional to how much time you spend with him
I used to hate the fucker but now he's one of my favorites

I wish there was a skin that made him resemble his artwork more, because I like >:3 N. Trance a lot more than weird egg dude.

Attached: 1539313785172.png (1788x1068, 488K)

the hell is that art from

His later concept art designs were great, but he never actually got a game where he looked anything like them. I do still enjoy his CTRNF design though.

Attached: punished trance.png (130x170, 34K)

It's not official, but it's as close as I could find.
Pixiv.

>Papu Papu uses Uka Uk
What did they mean by this?

When is Beenox going to reset the leaderboards to fuck over the cheaters?

Attached: 1547256343866.png (535x960, 153K)

Once they rebalance the stats and have to reset the timetrial boards.
:^)

They already removed the people who quickly cleared the people who nitro bar

>Finally resubbed to PSN for a couple more months
>Can play Online again
>First match back
>Retards pick shitty fucking Dingo Canyon
>Proceed to get absolutely buttfucked by items
>End up in 6th place
Thank you for reminding me just why I hated the Online in this fucking game so fucking much.

Attached: 1563508621161.gif (500x375, 756K)

Well they obviously put their love into everything else, including the added skins and karts

Attached: DashFCrash.jpg (443x376, 48K)

Everybody gets fucked up once in a while. Maybe you should play as one of the babies, it speaks to you.

>Give him the Napoleon dance as his victory animation
Soul

Getting so fucked over that you literally can't even compete is the definition of anti-fun.

All these anons not grateful to their devs, sickening.

Attached: give_devs_money.png (1084x625, 366K)

>I enjoy spending money

Attached: 1564901281561.png (1737x1737, 973K)

>MMO with monthly sub
>Cash Shop

Just drive better bro

Practice getting ahead of Oxide's ghosts early in Time Trial.

Believe it or not everyone is getting fucked by items. So it helps to actually be ahead as early as possible when it happens.

I literally Platinum'd CTRNF. Getting buttfucked by several missiles and bombs in a row doesn't mean the other player is more skilled than you, it means they got lucky with the RNG, while I get shitty TNT crates and Potions.

So Fake Crash doesn't have a caveman skin? How did Beenox fuck that up? You can literally see cavemen in the stage they made so they have the models. I do like the skin they added for him but they could've added that skin at a later date or match it with different theme.

Believe me, I know the frustration. I've had so many victories stolen from my grasp by a combination of item fuckery and bad luck with timing. You gotta just revel in the moment when it works in your favor and happens to someone else.
It's been my favorite addition this Grand Prix

Attached: 67533359_10220224808349950_8636835076526571520_o.jpg (1920x1080, 205K)

>I literally Platinum'd CTRNF
Doesn't mean shit

This, I don't approve of hanging back to fuck people over. I WANT a tnt or beaker to fuck up the most likely candidate to screw me over... 2nd place. 3rd gets fucked by 4th etc. And once you establish a distance you're guaranteed a win assuming you don't fuck up.

wew

Attached: 123124.png (424x308, 55K)

Attached: IMG_20190809_050746_877.jpg (1024x435, 72K)

>yfw sega published CTR in Japan

>Lets add insult to injury too, shall we? When Mario Kart 8s DLC came out, you paid 7.99 for...
>>THREE new characters
>>FOUR new karts
>>EIGHT new tracks
>And this was the same for BOTH DLC packs.
You're saying that as if it's not shit. We've already gotten 8 new characters, 6 new karts, 2 new tracks and countless paintjobs entirely for free while microtransactions to get these things without playing is still an optional feature. If you ask me, Activision is much less of a jew than Nintendo with that comparison

Is weekend bonus active yet?
I've waited 9 and a half hours. Is that not enough?

Is weekend bonus active now?

>Sega conceded
>mfw

Attached: 1564893192992.jpg (526x482, 36K)

Pretty sure it starts with the next reset

With one more legendary coming next GP. I would also like to add that Zem also has two legendaries, and is without any at all doubt or question the best CNK lad.

>but i still need to leave the A button physicall pressed
are you so dense you can't even put a tight rubber band, some adhesive or just a weight on it ?

>this ripper
stop

Attached: 1549056382236.gif (343x239, 1.03M)

>being turned on by 'that'

Attached: Bubb Z(omgwtf).png (666x684, 235K)

Attached: IM LEAKING.png (500x550, 93K)

imagine not being turned on by a smile and a slight blush
I bet you need pictures to get off too

We meant the trap roo.
I HATE it.

Jokes on you I can do both of those, I just don't like that ripper roo.
You do you though, user

You're alright Trancefag

Attached: Bubb Z(zz).png (666x684, 205K)

Yesss, support us. Activision has done anything wrong. We pay taxes. We gooodddd

Attached: Cyril Sneer speach.jpg (1103x818, 86K)

OHNONONONONONO
what is this shoe

Attached: 2gKGDcj.png (111x65, 7K)

Sumb

Taking 5 minutes out of getting hyped about which character will be added to Smash's battle pass to complain about full price games implementing additional purchases.

So has anyone managed to run this chicken over? Did the egg door react in any way?

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190713152833.jpg (1920x1080, 257K)

brest grill incoming

Attached: 1546883935169.jpg (600x877, 116K)

For that matter, could this bluebird have anything to do with it? It's the only one in Hot Air Skyway, and seems to fly away for good if you get too close...

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190728175752.jpg (1920x1080, 356K)

Is it bad that I want to save /sthg/?

Tell her she's pretty

Attached: l2034132.png (291x328, 237K)

So are we getting that weekend bonus yet?

Attached: 1550742146308.png (260x265, 69K)

sterling please go away

Ugly.

Go eat some cotton candy, ugly.

Attached: LizSad.png (276x318, 217K)

she's pretty sexy

Attached: 1564931163848.webm (304x538, 2.79M)

please god no

my pride can't take thisssss

Attached: 1564251988277.png (465x401, 83K)

This is what you get for not keeping your ctr generals on /vg/.

Get fucked.

Attached: 1555702125601.gif (631x421, 1.3M)

youtube.com/watch?v=bOLyOlfvl8A
Why doesn't Acapella Crash 3 Cortex exist?

>473499091
You can't stop us, you know that right?

I've been on the internet a long while and trust me there is NO stopping the furry community. The best you can hope for is the HIV to spread as fast as possible.

Dumb double nigger, I like the games, not the porn.

Attached: 1548356233646.png (1260x1752, 776K)

>Gladiator Tiny is in the Pit Stop
>Can finally stop playing Caveman Zem

Attached: very happy.jpg (350x500, 32K)

Attached: 1564846713600.jpg (1600x2187, 703K)

I sure hope you guys aren't buying coins

I love Coco!

Attached: 1564917923072.jpg (814x668, 128K)

They aren’t, their parents are.

Gib ami milkies pls

Attached: 1523580009744.gif (773x512, 40K)

If the game came out outside steam is dead

WHERES MY BONUS

Attached: 1554835673458.png (317x444, 209K)

Nintendo fag here who has the game

At the time of this post there are no MTX in the switch version of the game

I hate this chicken
I think I'm about to wipe out every time it shows up but when you do hit it, you just pass through
It's not a solid object

BEST

Attached: 1562832242584.png (491x968, 253K)

>I have 10AM to 7PM Fridays
>Takes one hour to get home
>Pit stop/refresh starts at 8PM
So I'm missing a whole x10 day, great. Who even comes up with these retard times?

Attached: 1536722997869.png (322x408, 137K)

>game is $20 more
>$15 more for extra levels and skins/characters
>doesn't even give a proper battle mode until you buy it a second time on switch
vs
>$40
>has more content at launch
>getting more characters, skins, cars, and tracks for free
>but if I go on the market place I see them selling wumpa coins so its complete shit

nintendo fans should be lynched

Attached: 1563056250663.jpg (1000x1000, 103K)

Why did they change it?
It was fine before
We start that Thursday at the pit stop refresh and end at the Sunday refresh
Now I have to wait until 10am on Friday to get the bonus since there's no point in playing online during Thursday's refresh

This. That twitter post is complete bullshit. All of Mario Kart's DLC is paid shit. All of CTR's DLC is earnable ingame for free at a decent rate. CTR microtransactions are far more lenient and reasonable than shit like being forced to buy limited edition figurines to unlock new skins.

>big muscular character
>wonders why homosexuals enjoy playing him

are you dense

Crunch is the goto gayfur character though. He's literally just a smug muscular furry OC

>fake baby t wears a diaper
yuck.

>weekend during thursday
>weekend over before sunday night
they changed it so it makes sense for their largest installbase, the americas. Europe is expected to be asleep at that point so whatever.
This is what timezones wind up doing if you use a worldwide sync instead of having it reflect your timezone.

You think you have it bad? I have to stay up until 2am now just in case I sleep until after mid day.

Does it last longer at least? Or did we just lose a bunch of hours?

An hour from now then.

the more disgusting thing is that real Baby T doesn't.

Great. Now I only have 2 days per week instead of 3.

Attached: 1560793375653.jpg (1080x1080, 149K)

>zoomers terrified of basic processes
Settings -> Accessibility Options -> Custom button mapping

Wow, so much crap to go through

Why do people get so defensive when we try and fight against the MTX? It's not like we can physically stop you from playing a game you like, I guess we just wish you'd actually think about the other details for a second... Sure you can still 'play' the game, but at what cost? Why not ask for more? You all deserve better.

>50% boost the specific race daily challenge and local play the battle challenges
>this takes 5-10 minutes

>have a second xbox set up and private match online electron avenue over and over on weekends for 800 wumpa

The fun is gone wat have i done

My guy, what are you doing?
You bought 2 xbox ones and 2 copies of the game just to farm coins?
Why not just ask one of the few other people here who bought a bone to grind with you?

You forget that the Pit Stop doesn't give you what you want. It gives you a random selection of garbage that you have to buy your way through to get to the good shit, OR you can wait real world hours so that the selection changes to another set of random garbage you have to buy your way through. It's designed to frustrate and tempt the player into spending big boy money.

Sky is very not the limit

Yeah that's fair but Tiny also counts

Why do muscular characters in video games skip leg day? Asking the important questions here.

Attached: they skip leg day.jpg (647x256, 42K)

It's bugged, right?

someone make a new thread, this one is as slow a turning character

Probably. They never do cryptic descriptions. I think they meant a bigger number (100, 1000 meters) and now it doesn't work at all.

>Crash and Coco were babies in prehistoric times
How old are they?

Attached: worried laughter.jpg (153x199, 6K)

It has to be since it's not hard to jump 1 meter
They have an 's' at the end of that so it must be some larger number since doing Electron Avenue and soaring through Hyper Spaceway doesn't complete the challenge

Nah got the one x and share gold with my other one, i like this game but holy shit i may as well just wait for microtransactions instead of doing that

Older than u

it's called cartoon aesthetics

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Games never get done for false advertising, they seem immune to it for some reason.

>the absolute state of this game

Attached: 1527698314491.png (278x365, 179K)

Why would you not have everything bought by now, do you even play the game?

You're not doing much hotter either to be honest.

Attached: 1560828831084.png (516x564, 469K)

>weekend bonus still not up
So I guess this isn't accurate either.

The designs are meant to emphasize upper body strenght, which is strongly associated with masculinity and power. They also have cartoon proportions so their short legs can't be too thick or else they start looking bad in motion. Cartoons are about exaggeration, which is why cartoon characters have unrealistic body proportions and oversized physical features. If you exaggerate every body part, you end up with a design where none stand out in particular.