Oh my fucking god how long does this Shenmue forklift bollocks go on for...

Oh my fucking god how long does this Shenmue forklift bollocks go on for? Please tell me this isn't a particularly long chapter in Ryo's adventure??

Attached: EB731F82-186A-475D-948B-0B52EBE153F8.jpg (1920x1080, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p-R5egYWda8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

K nobody knows wtf you're talking about so let me save your weeb thread with a different question: what the fuck happened to that leaked Harry Potter RPG?

You'll be doing the job for a whole week. Don't worry though, you're near the end of the game.

>k nobody knows Shenmue

Holy fuck really?? Wot. How short is this game?

based and redpilled

God I genuinely want every zoomer to die.

Congratulations you've found out how ridiculously overrated Shenmue is

t. Shenmue fan

Attached: Shenmue_20180818145635.png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

>half of the towns teenagers are THROWING their hairy Japanese pussies right at Ryo
>"Ryo-san we are ovulating right fucking now! Fuck us! Fill us up! It cant be helped!"
>.......
>"i see. Well, see ya."

autism

Shenmue sucks and always sucked.

kiss off twit

Yakuza is better nostalgia blinded faggot.

And one day a xoomer will be telling your zoomer ass what a fucking disgusting shitpile the whole Yakuza series was and always was compared to their games.

>implying Japanese men want to date Japanese women in the first place

5 days.
Make sure you go around in a circle on your crate route, don't go back and forth on the same road.

However, if you're finding this to be "Bollocks" then the game isn't for you, play Yakuza instead.

Attached: Waiting for Shenmue 3.png (500x375, 201K)

It wasn't a real leak, it was them "leaking" their own trailer to see the reaction, and see if its worth to continue making it. Its years away.

Well they are gay as fuck then because aparently these are "5/10" in Japan

Attached: 53FDC2D9-7627-4186-B089-FFB453F289A0.jpg (1024x1019, 150K)

>However, if you're finding this to be "Bollocks" then the game isn't for you

user im like 10 hours in. The game is fine, but this IS bollocks. Teen goes on Kung Fu adventures and stands in the rain telling cute Japanese girls to check their virginities is cool, teen gets job at harbor for a week getting another dice or ball from the toy machine is not.

Fair enough, a lot of people dislike these games so it gave off a feeling you didn't like it.

The dev kind of wanted you to basically live like a person in that world. Doing a meaningless job in your town was pretty much the best way to make you feel like you're someone you see on the street going to work and doing shit mostly, or at least, that's what a lot of people think in regards to this.

In Shenmue 2 you can at least gamble for your money and the only job that's mandatory is right at the beginning and doesn't have to be done again.

Is it true i dont have that much longer to go before the end? That is a bit dissapointing but at least i have Senmue II next i guess.

Attached: CE9B8D37-A1D5-4DB3-A69B-6D8C2B5B5E49.jpg (400x320, 27K)

But wait theres a second game

Women are judged by more then looks there, those are 2/10 unmarriable whores.

>Women are judged by more then looks there

Attached: 17C2FB7A-C38F-4BDF-95F0-5F6212C4CF67.gif (500x232, 989K)

>unmarriable
Who talks about marriage here?

5 days. That is if you keep proceding with the story while finding the mad angels at night, if you dont you will be forced to waste another day

Very short, but has a lot of missable events since some are tied to dates or a very small window inbetween story parts(usually more info about Ryo's life and his friends)
Example youtube.com/watch?v=p-R5egYWda8
It is also possible to fight those 2 goons again after helping Nozomi. And Nozomi has a lot of sideplot if you bother to talk to her, phone her, or specific days(like x-mas). There is even hidden cutscenes with Ryo's dad if you lurk the house early in the game

In short this game was meant to be replayed, because things can be do in the different ways, like beating Chai in the arcade and not wasting a day, or talk to an old man to teach a move in the park, or show off your mirror to those chinese people to tell about the lore and tales, or that old man in the docks where if you gave him the coffee he will help you when finding the real warehouse nÂș8(if you fail a lot he will give a map and eventually draw the route) .
In 2 you will have much more options to reach your objectives and different outcomes even if you fail

Probably 2 hours or so. When you get the ending you will get why the game was so short.

Also, Shenmue 1 was supposed to be 1 and 2, but Sega decided to sell them in 2 games.

He's not wrong user.