Besides Zinogre (cause he's basically confirmed), who do you want the most in Iceborne?

Besides Zinogre (cause he's basically confirmed), who do you want the most in Iceborne?

Also, Monster Hunter Thread

Attached: Le spiky NTR face.png (1141x720, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f7_tQx337oc
youtube.com/watch?v=cvBn_Y-gDw0
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/261884542/#261884542
youtube.com/watch?v=tBzqf0INg7E
youtu.be/eIABEQ87a3U
youtu.be/fV_aEoIrryc
github.com/Ezekial711/MonsterHunterWorldModding/wiki/Monster-IDs
youtube.com/watch?v=BTfsbsU_gIs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 12192059012590.jpg (1000x1000, 107K)

Hot monkey dick

Attached: double.png (2000x1000, 3.17M)

Attached: 1563642753468.png (1050x1050, 477K)

Seregios is BASED

Attached: want.jpg (1024x640, 33K)

Why are there so many monsters locked in 3U?

Gore and Nerscylla. It's sad to think we'll never get to see Nerscylla again.

Steve of course

Plesioth

ALATREON

Fuck off, Ryozo

Attached: 1528995892351.jpg (640x960, 87K)

Nobody knows.

Handler rare species.

Mah nigga
Love the clear mech influence and nature survival aspect

Bring on the cutesy PSP flagships

Attached: usual suspects.jpg (4032x3024, 2.43M)

For me? It's Khezu

Because the nips hated gen 3 for "betraying" sony

Unironically

Attached: MHGen-Great_Maccao_Render_001.png (246x400, 126K)

New to world.
Why the fuck do I have the rockstar symbol next to my name in the gathering hub?
Pretty sure the only rockstar game I have on steam is midnight club 2.

Unironically Gear REX. Make it a MGS/MHW crossover, with Snake/Big Boss layered armor and an M60 HBG with Wyvernheart and high Cluster clip

Attached: Gear-rex.jpg (640x480, 194K)

your primary steam group is displayed next to your name, change it in your steam profile

unironically want wroggi back for the cowboy set.
plus it'd be nice to have more posion options

Attached: fn9fotrf5ie11.jpg (1125x1190, 159K)

Are you part of the Rockstar group on Steam? the symbol next to your name is your highest ranked Steam group

Thanks guys.

based

Holy fuck Valor LS ruined me. I knew how to dodge, how to counter, how to read tells and react accordingly, and where to hit. But when I picked up Valor LS because Shagaru was pushing my shit, I was able to down hunts in less than 3 minutes, have a literal button that makes me avoid all attacks I'm facing, and parrying is beyond OP. Can cut tails, break horns, and stun constantly

After 500 hunts with it, I switch to other weapons and I keep carting to fucking Tigrex of all monsters because I forgot how to dodge properly. Can only play Lance, LS, and Charge Blade now. Any weapon without some form of counter/defense is impossible for me, all because of Valor LS

But holy fuck It's the hypest weapon in the series. The second you start parrying everything, from Glav's weeb moves, to Astalos's slams, you know you've become one with the game and your dick hardened to the point it outclasses fucking diamond. I'll never feel this ever again because it was too broken for its own good

Attached: 1564863293027.jpg (567x531, 54K)

All they have to do is make counters consume stamina/sharpness.

reminder that big chungo is expiring soon

Attached: 20190808032431_1.jpg (2560x1440, 1.01M)

when is that? still need to get a friend to HR50

Like an hour. you won't make it unfortunately

I'm going to improve the list.

List of problems with Iceborne (so far)

>More recolors than new monsters.
>Nargacuga armor censored.
>Monster riding is on rails only.
>Poor balance decisions. LS got another counter. Slinger while unsheathed is overpowered.
>New recolors like Pukei or Paolumu nullified completely by simple flashbombs.
>Still no Leviathans. Iceborne only adds one new skeleton.
>Deluxe kit necessary for new armor set
>Pre order necessary to obtain Yukumo layered set
>This confirms that the the timed event quests are back
>Beotodus is Jyuratodus reskin with snow instead of mud
>Recycled turf war animations
>Nargacuga has been neutered, tail is now a weakspot, does little damage, cannot keep up with the powercreep of World, dead within 5 minutes. It felt like an early game monster similar to Tobi
>Tigrex has been slowed down tremendously and its roar only does damage when its enraged. In the demo, it was given inflated damage values, a sign of things to come.
>Velkhana is yet another reuse of the Kushala skeleton
>The weapon models still have bone and iron metals with monster parts glued to them. The iconic Nargacuga IG has been replaced by a generic iron model, all the weapons in the demo are bone and iron reskins
>It’s obvious that they kept the same "shitty movie soundtrack" mentality for the expansion. Narga's music is awful, as expected, and so is Tigrex’s
>Palico skill that revives you and gives a free cart, on top of felyne insurance

Feel free to add to the list.

gravios
khezu
rajang
volvidon

I want a Jhen style Ceadeus hunt where you board a ship and hunt it Moby Dick style.

I want Qurupeco back because I miss Native American equipment

Well, sucks for him. Thanks for the heads-up, though.

WHITE WHALE

He will be replaced by lavasioth, which is arguably better for farming decos.

Lavasioth is better for good decorations though.

It will always be laggy, and since he's not getting in he'll be my most wanted for whatever comes after Iceborne as well

Just fought Peco in tri, why is it such a ballache getting decent green sharpness weapons in this game?

Attached: 20190809004134_1.jpg (1920x1017, 283K)

I genuinely wish depression upon you.

Attached: 1561870444417.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

HOLY GRAIL

Attached: ahab2.jpg (1024x753, 236K)

I agree. How dare someone post text I don't like.

Saged, reported and hidden
good riddance, listfag, see you in the enxt thread

Attached: DOnKVr2.jpg (1080x1331, 177K)

God the aesthetics of this game were fucking brilliant

RYOZO.
ADD THE MAGALAS AT ONCE OR ELSE I'M GONNA write a strongly worded letter about how disappointed i am in the lack of Magalas.
YOU HAVE 7 DAYS.

Attached: 65748931_p9.jpg (1472x1480, 409K)

Valfalkbros where we at

Attached: jetto duragon.jpg (800x800, 90K)

What bowgun is that

Announce sage is against the rules.
Announce reports is against the rules.

The Wulgs are small fanged wyverns covered in fur. They live in organized packs and seems to be more intelligent than your classic small monster. On the ground level of the Reach, you can often see individuals wandering around alone. They’re scouts, patrolling the area in search of food or to keep threats in check.

When there’s a threat, they try to keep their distances and growl, trying to scare it. If attacked, they can unleash a hooked claw. They then jump on the threat, making it fall with their hook before climbing on it and limiting its movement while trying to bite. If they can’t overpower the opponent (that’s you usually), they scream to call reinforcement. Other Wulgs get out of the snow and comes at the rescue, trying to kill the so-called threat.

Wulgs are scavengers. They usually feasts on Beotodus's scraps. As soon as Beotodus finishes its meals, some Wulgs appear out of the snow and come eating the carcass before disappearing once again in the snow. If the food is scarce, they may try to ambush a small prey, and hunters counts as such. That’s why randomly you can get attacked by a pack of Wulgs digging out of the snow.

As you can see, Wulgs appears on the ground level only to feed/hunt/defend with their comrades. So where do they live? In area 9, there’s a small pack of 3 Wulgs. Since they sleep here and becomes immediately aggressive against any intruders, I think it’s safe to bet it’s their nest.

A group of 4 can also be found in area 10 but that one is a mystery since they simply seems to wander here without much goal. Maybe they’re guards preventing intruders to reach the nest.

You're allowed to talk shit about World as much as you see fit. WORLD IS A POOPY DOO DOO GAME WITH BAD THINGS THAT I DON'T LIKE. See? Totally fine.

You're NOT allowed to spam an effortless copypasta EVERY MH THREAD across TWO BOARDS for HALF A DAMN YEAR. It's as simple as that

Nips got the best 3rd gen game on PSP, though.

nigga ignore him, he wants the attention

Great Wulg when?

>HALF A DAMN YEAR
2 years. He's been doing this for 2 years. also thisHe's got no mojo without replies. Either that or just wait till the mods come

This may sound fucking stupid but is there any way to play the online quests in MH1. I'm kind going over the MH like a small retrospective and i'm about to finish the village quests in MH1.

hey guys.
im the idiot that didnt realize that i needed to switch the maps to HR and spent about 100 hours getting to lvl 12.

Attached: E21A47EF-F868-49CC-9283-A4F98BC380A1.jpg (2108x1580, 587K)

Rumors of a lupine wyvern which alleged eyewitnesses claim it's a "Great" Wulg has been circulating around the Commission from the day the Hoarfrost Reach has been rediscovered.

Problem is, their society is overall well established and there wouldn’t be careful scouts at ground level if an alpha could do the same without much danger. Plus if there’s indeed a Great Wulg, it's because the situation in the Hoarfrost Reach has gotten dire enough to spook the Wulg scouts into hiding.

The Great Wulg, if it exists, could be the key to solving the Velkhana mystery and thus, bring us closer to discovering the history of the Hoarfrost Reach.

there is, but as far as I know only through hacking/emulation

Well i'm already emulating, what do I have to do?

Don't feel bad. I spent 80 hours in LR on MHG

It's not one person. Some schizo always gets obsessed with that idea and then makes himself a bigger target, ironically inviting new people to provoke him.

What monster makes you feel like pic related?

Attached: cover2[1].jpg (1235x695, 472K)

Khezu
Or Gravios

Khezu

Rathalos/Khezu

Attached: 1534013903831.gif (174x172, 352K)

any flying wyvern

>comfy great jagras gone
>lavasioth is now the go-to for deco farming

i hate that fish so much

Attached: 55031226_p30.jpg (1135x769, 294K)

unironically best boy

Attached: 1475016348516.png (1280x1233, 186K)

>Literally a badger wolf
>Fanged WYVERN
Which one of those senile mummies is in charge of taxonomy in the new world? That's a fanged beast in all but name.
And more importantly how is Seliana even safe if a landshark like beotodus exists? Is he a shitter in canon as well as in game to not suddenly appear below someone's housing and instandly destroy half of the town?
Fuck I shouldn't think too hard about this since Bazelgeuse could've nuked Astera multiple times over trying to get some of that sweet open air kitchen that can be seen from the top of the goddamn tree.

Any flying monster

It's on now pards

Attached: 1559079357405.png (300x600, 143K)

hand it over the brachy trailer ryozo

OR THE MEOWSTRESS GETS IT

Attached: 1564245415860.jpg (700x1000, 127K)

Attached: image.jpg (1550x988, 517K)

Try 260 hours in HR in GU.

Attached: 64792178_p9.jpg (2239x1492, 519K)

What are some fantastic switch axes in portable third?
I want to use it more

Attached: unknown.png (1920x1080, 3.05M)

My nigga speed eating plus wide range

I want him IN!

Attached: image.jpg (877x851, 250K)

Overdrive bro reporting in, there's still hope my bro.

cephadrome

Not much hope is left lad

Attached: 1563807687363.jpg (1080x1350, 198K)

It would be really sad if he wasnt in.

Attached: 1447494210229.jpg (1175x774, 119K)

Kushala

3U was on psp?

There is no logic or critical thinking in World and Iceborne
Just look at how the captured monsters are just placed 10 ft away from the fucking market with no kinds of protection

Tranquillisers are a hell of a drug user.

Where did you get this? I use Twitter solely for MH news by following an insane lorefag and I never heard of this

>No leviathans until World 2

Attached: 1517309012919.jpg (375x750, 47K)

that's just his fanfic

I miss Stories

Amatsu SA is very nice

>paralysis Vaal Hazak
Will they manage to make him not garbage? I mean they managed it all the other subspecies

Attached: 134203989-5e9700ec-6d77-4093-b37b-78e7c7b62b55.jpg (560x315, 33K)

sounds lame

Do you think they will bring a new elder dragon like velk, nerg e val hazak in iceborne?

He needs a really good move pool revamp more than anything. Slapping on para just means slotting that in instead of effluvia he needs to do cool shit not rely on ailments like the original.

3U wasn't the best one.

Neither was P3rd.

Can you imagine going into a bar where two people are talking about baseball, stripping naked, standing on the bar, then having projectile diarrhea all over while yelling basketball and saying it's high level discourse

If the final boss isn't fatalis, then sure?

I don't mean a final boss tho

Attached: 633b59ae6f2330e5dc08a81090358a7a.png (800x600, 467K)

I think most people expect them to remake old EDs, but I wouldn't mind something new. Just forget about meme sieges like zorah and kulve.

>Rolling hammer while helping some rando out with their HR49 tempered Kirin
>Host gets paralyzed at low health standing in the way of an imminent lightning streak
>Overshoot the uppercut and let the host cart
Host carted another two times anyway so it probably wasn't meant to be regardless, but still feels pretty shitty.

Tbh if it's a melee weapon with no blocking capabilities, its worthless.

Keep these pathetic threads on /vg/. We don't need to hear about whatever monster you want to get neutered next for the thousandth time

List of problems with MHWI

>Deluxe kit necessary for new armor set
>Pre order necessary to obtain Yukumo layered set
>This confirms that the the timed event quests are back
>Banbaro doesn’t do much outside of charging at the player and hitting its head on the ground. Continues the World tradition of annoying tremors that combo into hits.
>Beotodus is Jyuratodus reskin with snow instead of mud and a few new moves. Easy, as expected
>The monsters above use the same animations in their turf war as the Barroth vs Jyuratodus one
>Nargacuga has been neutered, tail is now a weakspot, does little damage, cannot keep up with the powercreep of World, dead within 5 minutes. It felt like an early game monster similar to Tobi
>Tigrex now has awful hitboxes, likely intentional, as a way of adding artificial difficulty to an already easy fight. It has been slowed down tremendously and its roar only does damage when its enraged. In the demo, it was given inflated damage values, a sign of things to come.
>Velkhana looks like yet another reuse of the Kushala skeleton
>The weapon models still look like bone and iron metals with monster parts glued to them. The iconic Nargacuga IG has been replaced by a generic iron model, all the weapons in the demo are bone and iron reskins
>It’s obvious that they kept the same "shitty movie soundtrack" mentality for the expansion. Narga's music is awful, as expected, and so is Tigrex’s
>New hunter actions makes the hunter even more overpowered. You can now activate a mount from a slinger shot, something every single weapon can do now, and there are new moves for every weapon. This follows the same design philosophy of world, making the hunter overpowered and the monsters a joke so braindead people can still beat the game
>Palico skill that revives you and gives a free cart, on top of felyne insurance

Attached: 1555952136558.png (953x800, 1.35M)

Report and filter

>Blocking
>In monster hunter
Why?

to get mad aed headshots

Why not?

Why can't he just be range banned

Oh, you're one of those """""people""""". Have fun in iceborne champ

Doesn't Xeno use the same skeleton as the Magalas?

Sure as fuck wasn't Tri.

Nergigante does too

Blocklet cope.

:)

Attached: 1554076151768.png (478x90, 8K)

Yes it was. The only suitable arguments for "best gen 3 game" are Tri and # Ultimate. P3rd was dogshit.

Yeah, but Xeno even uses animations from Shaggy like the slam and quick laser fire.

what have I done to offend you

Keep seething that your overloaded button masher is a crutch weapon

>overrides ur lobby music
youtu.be/f7_tQx337oc

Attached: D_v-jlrUIAAL4s-.jpg orig.jpg (650x450, 35K)

What weapon should they add in the future? my vote goes to gauntlets. Tonfas worked almost like that so they could just rework it from that system

Attached: 1559448922404.gif (360x238, 1.52M)

seems like you're the one seething

Who cares when I have thousands of hours left in FU, 3U and 4U

Mechanically how would they be different from dual swords

blunt force

cope

Babby needs more spanking I see

Attached: Killcount.png (614x786, 721K)

So they're just dual swords that can ko?

>ANTI-ABORTIONISTS HATE HIM!

>This is what Worldtards subject themselves to
Kek

The only one here seething is the guy mad that weapons with block are objectively superior.

a huge fucking flail

Saved.

Attached: Rajang.png (128x128, 5K)

Well, depends
GS block isn't really something fundamental

>All that time wasted with its tail stuck on the ground, way longer than the older games
Monster Hunter truly is dead

he probably just thinks Yea Forums is le epic place where you troll everyone ebin style

It's a nice "oh fuck" button to have in your pocket, slightly less useful with the tackle now though
It's saved me from Rajang many times

What's your custom "I mounted the monster!" callout?

The bigger they are...

Easy, whatever makes the sexiest and most exposing piece of armor.

Raging Brachydios.

All my custom callouts are quotes from Dante in DMC.

Attached: 1487970699626.png (250x250, 36K)

Stop putting "yeet" in your callouts.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW

I don't even know what it means

>It ain't MH Stories, but it'll do

Please don’t flash, pards!

I hate Lavasioth so much but the deco game ridiculous

Attached: 20190808202709_1.jpg (2560x1440, 746K)

Attached: 1468913939492.png (746x718, 830K)

I'll scale it and strike from above!

Attached: yee-and-i-can-not-stress-this-enough-36510560.png (500x488, 90K)

>those times

Samefag

Attached: mrbones.jpg (1391x783, 235K)

It's the exact post time

Unless of course you insist...

"Mom grab the camera!"

>Open phone
>Post at the same time
>Point it out later while pretending to be someone else
>Gain a small amount of elf satisfaction in your pathetic life
Not hard

All of my callouts are default.

Id shell out 60$ for that if they got Snake and his voice actor for the story and it has calls in the middle of the hunt for humorous effect.

Lmao

Attached: pepegante.jpg (128x120, 6K)

Why would someone samefag about something so trivial

I just like DD

Attached: capture22.png (579x631, 99K)

Shame about DD2 never happening.

Attached: 1536711977350.png (1024x1024, 1.03M)

at least it dies faster than jagras

Any day now, just you wait

Attached: henri's review of warriors.jpg (608x355, 26K)

Didn't you literally not see any footage of Saurian May Cry 5 at all? Half the roster is DD enemies.

We need this OG chonky lava boy

Attached: MH4-Gravios_Render_001.png (640x567, 382K)

Can't we have new monsters?

No thanks. Unless they decide to revamp its moveset, in which case you'll have "vets" complaining that it's no longer as shit as it used to be.

oh is that what "my name is lavasioth" quest is for? i didn't notice him dropping shitload of gems though

I would literally rather fight a hundred rath recolors and then a hundred khezu recolors before a single gravios

nergigante fuck that one shot tail spin, there's no way of telling it if you're attacking with close range weapon

Please merciful Lord Lavasioth grant me a Magazine Jewel so my deco farming days can finally be over once and for all (until Iceborne).

Attached: image.jpg (500x500, 126K)

>two carts less than a minute in
>group still beats him

Good feel

Attached: 20190808221159_1.jpg (1920x1080, 536K)

As a FUfag, Gravios sucks. Needing purple sharpness just to strike the faggot is annoying, the kilometer long tail swipe sucks, the constant charging whose only purpose is to waste your time sucks.

The gems he drops is nothing compared to the two guaranteed warped feystones in the rewards screen. For a lot of decos, a single warped is worth 23 glowings. It's much faster and easier to just go ham on him and not even worry about picking up what he drops. A decent LBG set can get him down to 3-4 minutes per run.

Je suis monte

Someone post the gajalaka drop rate up ritual please

HHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
GIMMIE GOLD
HOHAHOWHO
GIMMIE BLING
AHOAWHO
GIMMIE GOLD
AAAAAAAHHHHHHH WOA WHAOOO
GIMMIE BLING
OOHHHH OH AAAAHHH OWWWWWWWW
GIVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OOWWWWWWWWWWWW
youtube.com/watch?v=cvBn_Y-gDw0

Attached: 9e23ce4e00a1417c9d8bc34487c8e040_8.jpg (1200x801, 629K)

Any Rath

Post em

Attached: 20190808203919_1.jpg (1920x1080, 539K)

"Help i cant get off"

Courtesy of mhg

Attached: Monster Hunter_ World_20190808033354.jpg (1920x1080, 270K)

There's something wrong, how can he be hunted 190 times, yet the small crown and large crown is the same??????

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1152, 1.04M)

Technically there is only a single Xeno'jiiva. Refights aren't canon.

Extra large monsters usually have a set size
If Xeno could vary roughly 15% in size either way like every other monster the fights would change drastically based on the size

Zinogre has to be in, isn’t Behemoth basically a naked Zin?

Is he okay?

Oh I’m sure he will be fine.

Are there any monsters other than Fatalis and its variants that have carves in multiple places on the body? I think Lao-Shen Lung does but I can't remember.

pretty much every giant monster

>Fextralife is the only MHW resource center
Fucking why

Attached: 64792178_p21.jpg (1300x1534, 364K)

Hot take: weapons should have blunt and cutting subgroups within their respective catagories.

The Mohrans can be carved in their mouth and in the rest of their body. If you stand at the back of their throat you don't have to move to get all the carves.

If in doubt, take a bite!

Attached: image.jpg (512x549, 225K)

Because the guys behind Kiranico hate World is a passion.

Jhen Moron

Attached: Pukei Pukei cooks her own tail.jpg (1920x1080, 388K)

Damn.
Why did it have to be Fextralife anyways, most articles are half-assed incomplete bullshit, i bet theyre barely gonna update anything for Iceborne

Attached: 1447213320861.jpg (958x601, 206K)

is that true?

Attached: image.jpg (433x832, 316K)

Hello, one Iceborne please.

Attached: 1559668876567.jpg (1432x806, 88K)

Attached: MonsterHunterWorld 2019-08-03 14-07-27.png (1360x768, 1.94M)

What's wrong? You don't like cringy Fextra articles filled with more memes than actual information?

Attached: Useless old man.jpg (1218x525, 181K)

Attached: ass.png (1360x768, 2.82M)

I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE.
SEREGIOS IS A BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKER AND HE PISSED ON MY FUCKING WIFE

Attached: 1564544042387.png (1280x993, 654K)

Wow that's fucking awful

Attached: 67098839_p16.jpg (1814x1362, 489K)

Attached: image.jpg (400x300, 54K)

Fatalis is guaranteed to be the final boss of base Iceborne since it matches up with World's focus on legacy monsters according to the Prophecy three years ago.

I DEMAND the Brachydios trailer right this second, Ryozo

Do not worry for you are not alone in your suffering, hell i even went an extra step of shame and come to love the only weapon i was sworn of bcs it looked retardedly weeb , and now look at me ,pulling ronin kenshin on every monster like a weeabo retard

Kushala and his wind memery

no

Attached: 1565283504428.webm (800x450, 2.21M)

Monsters that have a chance? Steve honestly. But if I had to choose anything then it would be any of the insect monsters

world's lunastra in multiplayer

Why are people saying that Garuga's in?
Would be weird to have him but not Kut-Ku and no way theyre adding Kut-Ku in a G-Rank expac

Attached: 1466526564400.png (1280x996, 252K)

>Partner I got bad news!
>I...got diagnosed with diabetes
>I don't know how I this could have happened
*swallows a chicken and 3 men whole*

I want to hug a monstie

Attached: 1564002401138.jpg (400x604, 71K)

Attached: Monster Hunter_ World_20190805074536.jpg (1920x1080, 296K)

Longsword tree had a Poison LS branching off the end of Iron that requires
>Purple scales
>White item (matches Garuga Mane icon)
>Purple item (matches Garuga Auricle icon)
>Bird Wyvern Gem
And then the upgrade to it needs
>Purple wings
>Purple head/beak icon

There's not a lot it COULD be other than Daito Crow or a new monster's LS

Attached: iceborne longsword tree.jpg (1628x2920, 466K)

Which ones?

Attached: 52398547_p39.jpg (1203x986, 345K)

>Demon Dance

Attached: 1545600129273.png (415x436, 27K)

It's going to be Doku-Ya-Ku

Boy you guys have no idea what you missed so I'll keep it short and just link the archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/261884542/#261884542
but here's a tl;dr: Listfag made up his own boogeyman, anti-listfag, and kept spamming and calling anyone that disagreed with him "anti-listfag" and then falseflagged replies to himself as anti-listfag. Then one user sent the thread to the mods and it revealed that he was playing both sides yet again

Attached: 1518387063019.jpg (410x468, 61K)

Honestly he’s the gift that keeps on giving. A real spectacle to behold.

yes

Extremoth :D

Is this an Encyclopedia Dramatica article?

Attached: image.jpg (640x634, 152K)

thanks, but i don't know where i can use this

Attached: mindseye.jpg (1920x1080, 291K)

Yiss!

Attached: 107020917_2x.png (370x266, 47K)

>uses mod to increase rare gem drop rate
woopsie

Attached: 1537941968937.jpg (150x142, 4K)

>doesn't play with PCheaters
whoa

t. likely plays gacha shit mobile games

arent you the guy who chronicles everything about him? youre pretty recognizable.

Should I farm some excess jewels for melding once Iceborne is out and there's new shit or do you think you won't be able to meld for the new shit with old jewels?

Attached: bright burger thoughts.jpg (635x344, 29K)

If they don't have a unique Turf War or bond between all 3 pseudo-wyverns i'm gonna be mad as fuck

Attached: b10eba03db676f443942720ed81f297b.png (800x600, 393K)

Capcoms fault for not having hard content be rewarding.
Nobody wants to run Gayest Fagras or AT elders a hundred fucking times for beans.

Just use your golden tickets.

Attached: puzzled kushala.png (208x208, 74K)

Don't you post this in every thread? Seems like you are the anti-listfag t.b.h.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 319K)

Of course he does, what else?

Attached: 1555103423320.jpg (640x573, 35K)

I can’t believe Fatass gave me 5 attack jewels several crit boosts, every shot type, I mean every rare jewel under the sun. Sometimes in excess of what you can actually use. But neither of these mother fuckers will give me a single capacity boost. Desire sensor really do be like that.

and there he is, Anti-listfag.

Attached: 1565322609428.jpg (1202x927, 192K)

kek, you triggered him to the point he came here.

Attached: 1480742593720.jpg (540x503, 36K)

wasn't he in the code somewhere?

I'm listfag

It's gonna be this.

Attached: totally not a crop.png (1798x649, 532K)

why the fuck did you bring him here?

Attached: 1563834275053.jpg (1200x1014, 105K)

It's honestly really important that's he's dealt with. We can't have shitposters. I know you guys like Monster Hunter but right now taking him down is more important. Still gathering info

Yeah he had code in the base game and was leaked with the rest of the roster minus collab stuff. I’ll be shocked if he isn’t in Iceborne.

what are you a detective? fuck off

Who cares, they’ll probably drop like candy in master rank anyways

fuck off listfag we all know it's you

just ignore him and let the mods do their job

Found you listfag. Reported!

Yorue already hunting what to use it against

What's the appeal of Seregios? he's a boring monster

Attached: 1564961752908.png (400x400, 69K)

>t. The cuck of the skies

GigiGaruga

youtube.com/watch?v=tBzqf0INg7E

Is this the best fight song in MH?
yes, it is

no please

isnt everyone anti-listfag?

Don't bother with him. He's hopeless

youtu.be/eIABEQ87a3U

Honestly we need to start organizing the threads better and make countermeasures against listfag. I've already been presenting evidence in the IRC, it really is the mods job to stop him. Report and ignore.

already done by someone else, now stop talking about him, he just derailed /mhg/ generals for 2 days and nobody wants that shit here

> he plays in other language that isnt monster hunter language
You dont do this right?

>Besides Zinogre (cause he's basically confirmed)
Is he? Neat, Zin's my favorite

The lavisioth one is up for a little while. It's way faster than Jagras and gets you roughly 2-4 warped per run.

>he doesn't play in spaghetti language
It's like you don't want emotion.

Monster Hunter language sounds weird in World so I left it on English.

Why is pukey-pukey associated with the handler. What am i missing here?

Garuginox

Antilistfag on suicide watch

Rape copypasta subverted into an overhaul that caught on because people thought she was ugly.

Superior ice battle theme coming through
youtu.be/fV_aEoIrryc

MODS = GODS

How do I get a Lagi gf?
Also fuck Steve.

Attached: b0e.png (717x688, 31K)

Based.

Pukei is cuter

Attached: f795e627efa0a9c8a43ed76c11e06ba0.png (512x549, 225K)

Give him a variant or something already

Attached: 51217624_p16.jpg (1116x821, 191K)

I think because they both likevto eat stuff? Honestly I don’t get the handler hate because she’s literally the most in depth character in mon and that not contrarian shit either, it’s true. All mon hunter character are literally cardboard cut outs, the handler is like the same cut out but a bit thicker with glitter and color paper glued on.

Also love that puki puki was made into the de facto cute monster/ possible series staple with him being the focus and not rathalos in the Witcher event. I hope puki puki keeps returning, he’s basically a tree frog and they could do power ranger subs, and noxious poison variant, slinger ammo using rare sub ect. He’s my favorite low rank mon and you could do a lot with him

yes, both alatreon's armor and oroshi's kirin's armor had dummied out files in the game. On top of that Alatreon's ID was in the enemy folder - github.com/Ezekial711/MonsterHunterWorldModding/wiki/Monster-IDs

How would a variety for him work? His gimmicky, and one note, can’t see much they could do to him besides giving a variety super bleed, or maybe a sub that’s lightning and chains elécity through his scatter scales like nodes

How did the person get this image without getting the names of the trees? whats the unedited origin of this?

In vanilla 4 the only time this would play is if you were hunting Zamtrios or Tetsucabra. Other other monster that appeared there had their own theme (Zin, Tigrex, Kushala, etc.) or didn't have one at all (Khezu). Sucks cause it was a sweet theme.

"I said, We're gonna remodel your shithole!"

Attached: 1554841936248.jpg (1024x1191, 216K)

maybe a sub that grows his thorns into a sort of armor around him? I think I brought up the idea on one of these threads in a little more depth but I don't remember the specifics of it

But if they can make such an interesting sub for glavenus without giving it just another random element/power boost they could definitely work something for seregios

He's one of those rare monsters that relies only on his moveset, rather than on an element or a status.

>Sandstorm Seregios
>due to uncontrollable growth of scale, it becomes extremely aggressive, and will does anything to shed off its scales, including throwing them at hunters
>its a scale rain out there, every attack, every movement shed scales that explode on contact, cause, why not?
>oh, and they rattle so loudly they create shockwave and flinch hunters without earplugs
have fun

I just fought Congalala. Why in the holiest of fucks did they make him harder than Shagaru? Is this a glorified prep for my ass when I fight Rajang?

Attached: 1554569631231.jpg (693x490, 75K)

Attached: sleepy espi.jpg (589x362, 29K)

>that user that told everyone to craft all Anjanath weapons for iceborne
>they branch off to lightning weapons immediately
Really wanted to take his advice

Pic related

Attached: tumblr_pn7m8nCMOo1vz0edlo1_500.png (500x375, 338K)

Sayonara, Espinas-chan. Gone too soon.

It's a high rank quest, the Shagaru you fought previously was low rank

honestly, i think they actually were going for a Steve's "sub" when designing the b52 bomber. they share quite a lot of design philosophy

Attached: pine.jpg (400x259, 31K)

its good but not as good as mountain

You fucking useless Lava fish, give me something good.

Oh shit you're right. Speaking of HR, what should I invest in as LS? in LR I had rath set and narga LS

KANTOOOOOOOOO

Almost anything from Gens 1 and 2

>great maccao has his own theme
>malfestio doesnt
>feelsbadman

great maccao is probably the best -drome type monster in the series though

Attached: 009i8098i09.png (599x393, 594K)

invest in a mixed low - high gore set asap. that shit give you a free handicraft +challenger 2 without charm. its busted, and carry me to Steve (in G rank)
its high (or S) - low - high - low - high, blademaster

Thanks m8

I had an easier time with Congalala than Shagaru. The latter was an aoe fest in a tiny arena.

Depends entirely on what you're going for. Do you use a particular style? What hunter arts do you equip? Do you have a favorite element, or are you hellbent on using a certain monster's weapon?

Valor, that parry move (is there a better art?), I'll go raw for now until G-rank.

This all sounds pleby because I lost a 210 HR save on my 3DS and I just wanna breeze through this until G-rank so I'm using the broken Valor LS

SLAY QUEEN SLAY

wtf are those textures? Is that a PS2 game?

I won't be gentle

oh, you are playing GU, not 4U? then disregard then. its a 4U mix
just do the good old Bujabujabu, but high rank

I feel like that’s too similarly to bowl, they bazel honestly might as well be a Steve variant or whatever but he’s a new monster instead

Lel that's funny cause the save file I lost that I mentioned was 4U and I just wanted to play GU's G-rank. Thanks again

Attached: 1563664488519.png (640x634, 200K)

help me user what weapon should I learn next and why. blademaster preferably

Attached: WhatNext.jpg (1280x720, 198K)

You're half right.

Attached: actual ps2 game.png (800x600, 1M)

Glaive

Charge blade

That’s what I think too, do you think that should be the trend moving forward? Have some entirely new monsters sure but instead of having subs, just make them entirely different monsters? At least with world the subs are so different enough from the og mon that it might as well be new, i certainly wouldn’t mind if acidic Glavenous was it’s one thing, with a long tail like a long sword and was modeled after a raptor or whatever the fuck really

for LS, just invest in whatever you want for now, cause you will have to invest alllll over again in Grank
normal Narga is decent enough, and it compliment hi.bujabujabu (or if you can stomach the grind again, Los.S) very well
Dual blade, my friend. Valor for the maximum spinny fun without relying on drugs

i'm not the only one who plays kbm right

chain weapon, single high powered pistol

learn to have a life, please, i beg you

Isn't bleeding a status?

>lose World save file
>trying to rush LR so i can atleast be able to play IB on release
>reach the first Zorah quest
Who thought this shit was a good idea?

Attached: 1565044140551.png (1144x860, 1.11M)

>higher planes (nyooom)

Why did this get me

Attached: 1492420680699.jpg (640x428, 144K)

Heh

Attached: 20181123041442_1.jpg (1920x1080, 496K)

a pretty unique one, yes. but people rarely got it in practice. you have to be extremely bad and just stand in place to be bled
seriously, Ceanataur and Odo bleed more people than Steve ever can

steve is an upstanding gentlemanly monster and would never cuck anyone

Does Barioth have youtube.com/watch?v=BTfsbsU_gIs in IB?

Attached: i wanna.png (321x322, 32K)

user stop!

Attached: 1553993370109.png (876x1204, 703K)

(you)

Attached: psh.jpg (480x480, 36K)

All they had to do was rehash Jhen but with the new carrying/siege weapon mechanics. At least AT Zorah feels like an improvement even if it still sucks.

EVERYONE #bringbackthenationaldex

wrong thread?

how about #bringbackunderwater ?

Attached: heres your brachy.webm (640x360, 1.67M)

what the fuck did he mean by this?

Attached: 1532152444000.jpg (1916x2048, 375K)

This.

Attached: image.jpg (1866x1295, 655K)

I'm with you on this one, but I think you meant to post on

i fucking wish
tri/3u ost was so good

I need...trailer....crapcom...please

this remind me of an user some threads ago who pointed out the similarity of the gens
>gen 1 is the grandpa/genwunner gen
>gen 2 expands upon gen 1, and for some the pinnacle of the series
> gen 3 bring "muh water", add tons of new shits
>gen 4 add even more weird shits, with ridiculous, world ending premise. oh, and gen 2 remake
>gen 5 cut almost everything in favour of new experience, and is the divisive one in the fanbase
>gen 5 v2 bring back all the favorite, and some might say its the best one, contending against gen 2 and 4
are you ready for gen 6 to mark the beginning of the end?

Attached: 1562861375629.png (600x437, 146K)

The time will come for Lagibros.

Attached: 58235381_p5.jpg (1108x750, 223K)

The difference is that the MH team has some semblance of competency unlike Game Freak and that Ryozo gives a shit about the franchise unlike Masuda.

That user is a retard because Tri cut out more shit than World did and most of third gen is sitting on the cutting room floor now.

Masuda GAVE a shit a some point then when games like bw/bw2 flopped he realized the majority of pokemon fans are nostalgia fags who just want R/B/Y repackaged to them every other couple years

Masuda gave up after Gen 5, which he poured his heart and soul into and ended up outright hated by a significant portion of the fan base despite being fine. He put zero effort into Gen 6, palmed Gen 7 off to Ohmori and now even Ohmori has given up with Gen 8. I thought maybe things were looking up with Gen 7 since, despite suffering the same issues as 6, you could tell Ohmori was excited to make it, but Sword and Shield so far looks so fucking bad and in the Pokémon Directs he looks just as tired and bored as Masuda.

why couldn't we get the greatest dodogama instead of shitty old lavasioth

eh, they add lots of new shits, while cutting a tons. but the shits they added in were golden
p3rd, which came like half a year later, has even more new monsters
>tfw half of your bros wont make it

Attached: bros.png (2000x1636, 1.32M)

Yeah, but if MonHun fans were like pokemon fans then X and XX would be the best selling games in the franchise because "muh portable" nostalgia.

Outside of listfag constantly trying to say no one likes World original monsters, people generally like some of the originals like Odogaron and Bazel. It usually takes a year or two before popularity polls go back to normal after a game launches as well and stabilizes with Zinogre being at the top followed by Narga in Japan.

I hope Screeching Leggy Ana is a good fight, i like the original but it's a pretty bland fight compared to other World fights.

Attached: IMG_20190809_013708.jpg (1458x1276, 159K)

They chose Great Jagras for being the most hunted monster in the game’s first year and Lavasioth for being the least hunted. If you want Greatest Dodogama then either genocide the entire species so he’s the most hunted or make everyone stop hunting them outright so he’s the least hunted.

Legiana is basically a flying Nargacuga with ice element. They even look bird-like too

And that's saying something, considering how bland most World monsters are

For a local apex predator Legiana's kind of a punk

Ahem,
FUCK Lavasioth
and FUCK [That one Deco you want]
Thanks for listening.

Attached: image.jpg (689x540, 298K)

When are we getting a Bird Wyvern final boss?

Wow, I guess I've been blinded by nostalgia this whole time
I could have sworn the PS2 and PSP games were better looking than all the games that came after.

Have they EVER made any threatening Bird Wyvern aside from Garuga?

no dobson shark, no buy.

Attached: file.png (1350x1003, 1.42M)

frontier probably did but thats kind of a cheat answer

You no buy fags never buy anything so what's the point?

I know that's where MH fans and pokemon fans differ, there are people who aren't both afraid to admit that some of the early monsters are shit while some of the newer monsters are good, people who genuinely love shit like gypceros or cephadrome or plesioth are either a minority or just shitposters

only p3rd looks sort of on par with the 3ds game, but it mostly thanks to the better color range of the psp
in fact im still amazed they managed to make mh4u look great on a weak-ass handheld. if only Nintendo finally decides to do away with their crappy hardware, and improve it. or
>pic related
at least Soul Sacrifice and Freedom War were fun

Attached: tfw_no_MH_on_vita.gif (245x138, 812K)

Attached: imagine playing on console.png (560x650, 63K)

There’s some Frontier Bird Wyverns who are endgame equivalent but mainline there aren’t any super tough Bird Wyverns.

Freedom Wars was ass and I’m mad I let Vitafags trick me into that one. Soul Sacrifice deserves a console port.

i actually like the idea behind Cephadrome. like, its a friggin' sand shark, what's there not to like?
the fight is dog shit tho

Come on, Gypceros is not even in the same ballpark as Cephadrome, Plesioth, Gravios, or Rathalos

Yeah, the PS2 games are probably some of the uglier ones at the time, probably why they translate to the PSP fairly well, albeit more saturated.

Portable 3rd HD to its credit has some nice visual effects on the Metal Raths that's not present in current games. 3rd and 4th gen games did alright with adding in VFX even on handhelds, but I think the latter just did a shitty job with colors even before Gen went ham with particle effects.

Attached: PPSSPPWindows64 2018-11-24 21-14-59-83.png (960x544, 836K)

Whoa, whoa, fuck you buddy. Flashy boy that plays dead is a great monster. He just needs to be properly updated mechanically so that he's not a PSP asset dump.

Gross don’t talk to me.

>Frontier Bird Wyvern
You mean Toridcless right?
Yeah, he's a pretty good one, wouldn't mind him in mainline.

Attached: 1560947174388m.jpg (1024x979, 136K)

Fun lance.

3rd gen has probably the best aesthetics in MH honestly.

>no g rank maccao quests in xx
what the FUCK where am I supposed to farm these parts

Yeah he’s the main one. They could probably make Forokururu into a late-ish game monster too depending on how much they rework Frontier monsters hypothetically coming to mainline.

its the dual quest with Volvidon
have fun

"I'll show you who's boss of this gym"

Attached: 1549951575541.jpg (960x1280, 187K)

Cephadrome would be less shit if it wasn't literally just an upscaled Cephalos.

Even its parts are literally just named after Cephalos rather than being anything actually unique to it.

Let me reiterate, I don't HATE gypceros but outside of his flash (which isn't even unique anymore, qurupeco, gobul, and titzi) and playing dead that monster is very bare bones and basic, the fight needs an overhaul

Hazewing

What are good skills for alch style? sns specifically. I'm just running WE, crit boost, challenge+2, razor sharp, crit eye +2 with atlal ka sns

Attached: 1425370442337.jpg (779x672, 182K)

I wasn't a fan of the bloom effects on 3U at times, but it looks alright otherwise. P3rd is quite colorful, but it's got the benefit of more people here playing the HD version on an emulator. Easier to see a lot of the details in Yukumo.

Attached: displaced traps.png (400x240, 121K)

>gif cut off early
YOURE A PHONY

I just want underwater back, is that so much to ask? Instead of fixing the things wrong with it they just cut it entirely.

If they put Torido into main series it would definitely become a fan favorite, not a monster I adore personally but it fits exactly into the mold of monsters like Narga, Zinogre, etc. which people love

They need to go back to every map being flat.

Some of the areas with tons of elevation suck dick, but for the most part I think verticality is fine in World. Fuck the entirety of Ancient Forest though.

Do people actually want to go back to that? I agree that overly vertical areas are AIDS but I like that the series has evolved beyond just being static flat arenas.

Attached: 1426373671350.webm (640x360, 1.08M)

Yeah, if he had been a mainline flagship people would love hin

Zinogre.
Molten Tigrex.
Bazelgeuse.
Xeno'Jiva.
Behemoth.
Tempered Deviljho.

I'm just so sad it's gone just as I was getting good at AT Jagras and it felt like a REALLY good fight, a proper challenging matchup. AT Lavasioth is the exact same fight except it's exploding spit move now one-shots, such a disappointment.

>Do people actually want to go back to that?
Sadly, yes.
>I like that the series has evolved beyond just being static flat arenas.
Unfortunately a very vocal portion of the community don't like change.

I don’t think it should pull a complete 180 on map design, but the current maps could use some more wide arenas. Like where would you put Agnaktor right now, considering he was already pretty big and every Monster in World is larger than before. Some rooms are pretty decently sized but then they use a lot of their real estate on elevation that wouldn’t really work with some monsters.

Here's the real blackpill: every flying wyvern is boring. All of em.

striker SnS for true fun

>basically confirmed
what? when?
Seltas and new DRILL weapons to pierce the heavens

Somebody leaked his new icon and then later on in the ol’ cookie image the Zinogre cookie uses the leaked icon.

did you know that at jagras stole all its ‘new’ moves from kulve, who’s basically a fatass golden jagras herself?

Oh yeah I agree with that 100%.

Yeah when Kulve released last summer it was laughable how easy to tell it was just a reskinned Jagras. AT Jagras shares a one shot paw slam with Nergigante now, it borrowed that move as well.

Attached: DtaglOhVYAA40jh.jpg (1200x675, 205K)

Which, funnily enough, was then given to AT Kulve.

THE SUN WILL SHINE ON US AGAIN LAGIBROS. JUST PUT IVORY LAGI IN ICEBORNE DAMMIT

The wildspire waste, coral highlands, and the recess are nice mediums between verticality and flat map design and the series should go more in the direction. Fighting a monster on flat terrain is boring, I like feeling that I’m fighting monster in it’s environment, not just pressing triangle at another generic game boss

Someone posted new icons for old monsters on /vg/, then those same icons appeared on official anniversary merch (some cookies with the flagship icons on them) a few days later. Zinogre had a new one, like all the other flagships (except Brachydios for some reason) confirmed for World. Also a week or so ago on the official JP site under Iceborne mercy there was a cushion or something with Zinogre on it, pretty sure they removed it though which basically confirms they accidentally listed it too early. Zinogre is the most popular monster in Japan according to the most recent polls they’ve done so they’re probably saving his reveal for last.

It's not a matter of underwater/on land. Lagi is fucking huge and there's no space in any map for him according to the devs.

too long, will clip through every map
neck too hard to animate
prease understand

You need to add in that the Velkhana icon was part of the /vg/ post and the cookies also had Velk's icon which was the first time we saw it officially.

Haha, just got my first 2 Artillery jewels today. Still need #3 and Capacity Boost as well. Jagras did treated me good though, got 3 Partbreaker jewels, 2 Max Mights, 2 Crit Boosts, 2 WEXs, an Agitator, Protective Polish, Guard Up, Peak Performance, every coating type, Spread Up, Pierce Up, 2 Mighty Bows. Still need Normal/Power Shot up.

So I suppose we're still getting 2 trailers? Gamescom (Brachy) and Launch?

they could honestly just size him down. narga looks fucking huge compared to the old games so clearly they’re willing to muck around with scaling. the lagi in the tech demo was so enormous that it carried anjanath in its fucking mouth like jho carries dodo, of course you’re going to run into clipping issues with a leviathan of that size

just make a snow Lagi sub and toss it into the Reach
or just put in the OG lava and ice Levi

Attached: Agnaktor.png (1004x783, 1.37M)

Everything in World is fucking huge compared to old games. It's part of the reason playing hammer can be annoying at shit. I'm pretty sure Lavasioth is the only one that shrank in the new world.

Yeah Jagras was a lot nicer to me. Even though my odds are better with Lavasioth, I had more fun using fatty for a punching bag than unga cluster farming fish fucker.

Most likely yea

this guy is bigger than lagi, there’s no way in hell he’s going to fit in any map

World is the first MH game that don't catch my attention enough to autistically play it for long periods of time, I have done two long pauses to play and even finish other vidya, why is World so unfulfilling? is it because the music sucks? or maybe is it because the awful maps? or perhaps because everything look gray and boring?

I hope Iceborne fixes whatever the game lacks to catch my attention.

Attached: 1471635544298.png (320x320, 5K)

Aw yeee can't wait to hear his new theme.

Watch them tease Zinogre at the end of Brachy and just not have him in the launch one, it'd be amazing

And here's the one that's objectively true: Not only is every brute wyvern boring, they're all the same fight. Except Brachy, she's got them fat juicy punching arms.[/spoilers]

Blame loading screens, if you are on console not free online and most importantly, not handheld so you cant play and multitask

It's because you lost all joy in life and became a bitter retard

I used to think the LS on the Freedom 2 cover was just Tigrex's arm blade and always wondered why he doesn't have one in game

>fanged wyverns covered in fur.
Dropped, my ass they care about monsters classification.

*cut in*

Attached: glav1.jpg (1200x1153, 643K)

LEEEEERROOOOOOOOOY JEEEENKINS

I play on PC tho, so load times aren't an issue.
But I greatly enjoy all the previous titles, I can come back to FU or any other G rank game and have just as much fun as I always have with MH, but World has forced me to play God Eater instead, odd, since I'm enjoying it more than World and GE is just another MH clone.

I think is because World lacks the silly shit that all the other games had, that weird, laid back, nearly ridiculous vibe to it and it was replaced by muh mature and boring aestetic.

Attached: image.jpg (540x532, 136K)

Find friends. I picked it up and played alongside my brother on launch, kept playing regularly until after the first Kulve Taroth siege. At that point I was like HR 70s and had 150+ hours, I think.
After that I dropped it because I wasn't going to grind Tempered EDs forever for fucking decos and Streamstones. Barely played the game again until this summer when 2 of my friends picked it up and we had a 4-player group, carried them all through HR50+ and now we hunt ATs together while waiting for Iceborne, at 350+ hours and HR130 now, MHW is a blast with friends.

>World lacks the silly shit
This is where I stop reading all of your ports forever

since everything else are played to dead, rate
>best HUD
>best canteen
>best logo
>best guild gal

Attached: its time.jpg (1228x1193, 910K)

The true redpill is that if you know how to deal with them, and use the right weapons, no generalized group of monsters is all bad. Not all gen 1 monsters are bad, not all piscines are bad, so on and so forth

>not all piscines are bad
I wonder who could be behind this post.

Attached: image.jpg (259x194, 33K)

That upgrade path is kinda weird.
It branches off Vaal, an Elder Dragon, but ends at Rarity 11, while other Elder weapons in IB start at 11 and go up to R12. The paralysis on the LS was also hidden. And from a status focused monster, especially an Elder, like Vaal, I'd expect the status effect on the weapon to be awakened from the start. The upgrade materials also have that pale greenish tint to them, so the consensus so far is - it might be Acidic Glav weapon.

>I think is because World lacks the silly shit
It has silly shit you nonce, but it's more subtle than in previous titles. I'm glad the "HAHA LOOK MY HAMMER IS A TEDDYBEAR ON A STICK" shit of previous titles is gone, but I do miss the slightly out-of-place designs like that one gatling gun bowgun.

Attached: 1431279555009.jpg (300x400, 88K)

Give me my motherfucking Vacuum Striker and all the other retarded weapons.

Shit I never thought about that angle, I could so see that happening, and launch trailer teasing gore at the end too

I wish they put more monsters in Painted Falls. What a waste of a pretty map.

I can't see an Acidic Glavenus weapon branching off of Vaal Hazak rather than regular Glavenus, and I seriously doubt it inflicts paralysis or anything similar (it's most likely defence down).

You know what? I'll give you this one too.

>whats the unedited origin of this?
It's from a V-Jump video. Unedited it just has nip names for the monsters we already know (black font in that image), and just "???" for the monsters we don't know about yet, because he lacks the crafting components.

CAPCOM BRING MY BOY OVER NOW

NOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Attached: 1448450892401.jpg (1000x750, 223K)

Tri
World
3u
Guildmarm

The tail debuff is indeed def down, it's been confirmed already. But that doesn't mean Acidic Jho doesn't have other tricks up his sleeve. Or in his case up his throat. Once he cleans up the sulfur from his tail, he might gain a paralyzing bite, like regular glav gains fire spit after cleaning sooth from his tail.
Acidic Glav might not just be a "def down" subspecies, like Viper Tobi isn't just a poison subspecies, because it has a paralyzing bite as well. Basically, Acidic Glav and Viper Tobi both might be the dedicated "status subs" to their "elemental" counterparts.

Great Maccao

Ah thanks for the confirmation my dude

>Capcom will never Remaster MHFU
>no MHFU with fixed hitboxes
>no MHFU with improved monster AI
>no MHFU with all newer weapon types
>no MHFU with an active online mode that isn't shit
>tfw no MHFU HD
Fuck MH6, all I want is a revitalized MHFU.

Attached: 1520191078255.jpg (600x600, 28K)

I ended up getting all the meta bow decorations while trying to grind for a guard up deco
How the fuck do I play bow

4U aka put everything on the touch screen and have a beautiful clear top screen.
World's Gathering Hub.
3U, honorable mention MHXX
Guildmarm

Frontier did a few but they're all kind of cheesecake except Toridcless and Zenith Hypnocatrice.

>no MHFU with fixed hitboxes
>no MHFU with improved monster AI
>no MHFU with all newer weapon types
All of this is pretty stupid.
FU is still a very unique experience thanks to its limitations. Sure, some of the animations (not the hitboxes) like Plesioth are pretty terrible due to the PSP hardware, but a remake would still lose a lot of the charm FU has.

>realistic answer
Fanged Beasts, because Behemoth exists.
>wishful thinking
Daimyo and Shogun

>3rd was dogshit
Elaborate and say what's your fav game and monster

I'm just happy as all fuck I still have a semblance of an idea of how to properly use GS, IG, HBG and HH after 500 hours of CB hunting through 4U, GenU, and World. Guard Points and SAEDs are everything to me.
NOTHING felt as fucking good as KO'ing an ATKT with a guard point when it tried to ram me.

>Both Pokemon and MH's Gen 5 are my favorites.
I am a fan of when series just soft reboot themselves.

Why do pokefags have to compare EVERYTHING to their autism simulator? Whatever the topic of the conversation actually is, they always bring up their shit.

Dodge -> shoot -> spreadshot
repeat.
Eat for Sharpshooter Black Belt

Lucky for us Capcom isn't nearly as retarded nor lazy as Gamefreak so Gen 6 will actually be good.

spam dash dance for dps
use quick shot to start your combos since it’s the only bow move where you regenerate stamina
you can delay inputs between rapids to squeeze in a bit of stamina regen
it’s all about burning all your stamina dash dancing then going back to quick -> rapids to get it back. always always start your combos with quick shot

Is the rathling gun even in World? Last I checked it was a generic iron design. I thought he kept all of his designs.

Attached: Image00119.jpg (1740x1232, 444K)

God damn, I miss the weapon designs, I miss all the good smithy, the one we got for world is just a fucking lazy piece of shit poor excuse of a smithy, why is he so fucking retarded?

Well he only has one eye dude...you’re being pretty ablest, might have to report you to the guild’s HR department

Even a small ass granny can make better looking weapons than him, he is simply incompetent.

I don’t know why Gamefreak don’t just outsource Pokémon. They own a third of the entire brand and have literal billions of dollars at their disposal not even taking into account the money that TPCi and Nintendo do have as the owners of the other two thirds, yet they continue to insist they’re a small indie dev, refuse to hire more people and have outright stated earlier this year that they have no interest in Pokémon anymore which is why they’re putting zero effort into Gen 8 and for the first time in their history Pokémon is being developed by their secondary team while their core team makes something original. If they’re that fucking tired of it then there’s hundreds, probably thousands of devs out there who’d love to make Pokémon games and would do a far better job than Gamefreak at it. Given how lucrative the brand is Gamefreak would still make just as much money as they always have even in paying the hypothetical new studio. It’s not like Gamefreak do much work anyway, all the Pokémon assets are made by TPCi and all Gamefreak does is slap them into a shitty JRPG template they haven’t updated since the 90s.

I like to shit on Capcom but boy are they far better than Gamefreak. I’d argue that even Capcom at their worst in the late 2000s / early 2010s produces better games than Gamefreak at their best did. It’s wild to me that fucking Pokémon of all things has no passion or effort put in despite being literally the biggest media franchise of all time yet Monster Hunter has been trucking along these last 15 years consistently with passion and effort, even if they don’t get it right a lot of the time. Thanks Ryozo and pals.

Dudeeeee, I’m gonna tell hik you said that, good luck getting 4 slot decos now bro

I know IB is probably bringing back proper weapons for the newcomers, but I'm really curious if they'll retroactively add weapons for the ones that didn't have them before. There's like six or seven monsters that don't have any unique weapon designs at all, and many more that only have 1-3 actual designs.

Attached: Image00135.jpg (1738x1230, 458K)

/in/

Attached: 1471635544992.jpg (400x240, 83K)

He got officially /out/ed with Lagi

Ghezu :DDD

Proof? I've only seen the interview deconfirming Lagi going around.

>Interviewer directly asks if Khezu is in
>Obviously can't answer a question like that directly so just say "Probably not"
I'd hardly take it as a hard deconfirm like I would with Lagi. It's a pretty typical non-answer.

Retroactive change to the HR weapons is unlikely, but the MR upgrade paths of the old weapons will probably end in unique designs, if they already didn't in HR.

GET ON THE HYDRA'S BACK

RYOOOOOOZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

nah. finna yeet my way into a dab on this nibba (nibba means "you")

It is I who nuts to this.

It's true, Lavasioth was a good example until World.

No, lavasioth was fucking awful.

The virgin final fantasy furfag
The Chad Slavic fairy

Attached: ancient-leshen-monster-hunter-world-update-6.jpg (1600x1600, 338K)

Hmm

Attached: flop.webm (640x360, 2.08M)

Unironically a Top 5 monster and hunt out of the entire series for me. Did not realize how different and exciting it would be to fight a humanoid monster til I got it.

I don't think so, they've shown it swallowing the acid off its tail and the throat didin't change

I hope it is, already good all common and didn't get a single attack deco or shield up(if it exist).

Attached: 75526100_p2_master1200.jpg (1200x1044, 855K)

Hope you liked it
It's never coming back

Trying to beat AT Nerg.

>Trying

>Leshen are old men with their dogs in Witcher, a setting with mostly regular forests
>Leshen are super powered naruto ninjas in Monster Hunter, a setting with an enormous fucking tree forest
I loved how they implemented it in the game. I miss Geralt in MH already, he should come back more often.

What good weapon to beat him? Something with fire? Can i just Zora spear long shell lvl4 him all the way?

Only the ATs
>Two people without earplugs/windpressure for Luna
>AT Xeno sweeping a beam slowly towards a dizzied ally
>100HP double carter who doesn't just stay in the base against AT Nerg

They should've had the Leshen turning the Handler into his host so he's immortal as long as she's on the New World, then we'd finally have a reason for her to fuck off

>Can i just Zora spear long shell lvl4 him all the way?
You can long shell anything.

Just use the fire pods to melt off the armour

>doesn't just stay in the base
Fuck you. I'd rather see baddies die trying to improve their game than leech off others.

>fixed hitboxes
then it's not FU
>improved AI
not FU
>newer weapon types
not FU
You're asking for a new game with a MHFU skin.

If it's not shit it's not FU

You either take this clear or you leave the hunt. Baddies who want to improve should be soloing.

absolutely this. let your shame of triple carting fuel you

I don't need a fucking clear, I have dozens of AT Nerg tickets. I'm doing it for fun, and I'm not having fun seeing a leecher sit out the fight at the camp.

Newfags who don't understand why the big sword is so fucking slow should practice by themselves or fuck off back to Dark Souls

Managing not to die with almost 600 armor, 200 HP, full earplugs but other sill cart.

Yian Nergigante exists to be soloed

AT EDs are arguably easier to solo. If you just want to farm the tickets, then you should give soloing a try.

Everybody has dozens of all AT tickets at this point. If you're the type of person who has a cart time of roughly 1 minute between the 2, you're a detriment. Slot for 150, use the baby blanket, drink some armorskin. Do anything that doesn't result in you being a walking disaster.

Or rather to rephrase this. There's nothing wrong with somebody double carting. It's how fast and how. Somebody that walks out and can get one shot by so much as a sneeze because there armor is shit is clearly not ready.

>Not using the superior Lv3 charge swings with Hammer hiden

Their fault.

Attached: [huuhs quietly].gif (446x313, 22K)

Can't even say arguably. They're flat out easier to solo. You can actually break his spikes consistently solo. Can stun lock AT xeno. De-stink AT Vaal.

Well actually I guess Kulve is harder since it's more time consuming and tedious.

He's already in by proxy with Legiana

Instakill moves in game with such hitboxes are terrible.

Attached: аацуа.jpg (776x598, 140K)

Then let them die and fail the quest. I join these quests to help the others, not to carry them. Again, I'm playing for fun, not efficient farming or anything.

Attached: legiana-monster-hunter-world-dragon-wyvern5.jpg (1200x804, 74K)

>This clearly isn't working
>Better keep doing it

The only terrible thing here is your dodging skills.

I'm not a mentor. I play for the eventual completion, the recording in the book, and also for fun. Nobody wants a deadweight. This ain't middle school baseball where people love you despite your failures. Get out of this room and have some shame like those shitty bugmen do when they double.

Lavasioth, the wyvern that absolutely nobody voluntarily fought unless they were grabbing guts for red/white fatty?

The fucking thing only had two zones it could go to in it's tiny ass map in MHFU and was an easier shittier plesi. It just fucking sucked.

Casul

Developing deep hatred against select monsters for being cheap assholes is part of the experience.

He's not a wyvernian smith. He's just some bog standard human smithy who's only apparent redeeming factor is that he set up a system to mass produce barely on par monster hunter weapons you can just bolt shit onto. He's not an artisan, he's a bloody engineer that's all function and no form or craftsman shit.

>he didn't hunt Lavasioth for its armor, ls and water/fire db

Attached: 590.jpg (640x640, 33K)

>armor
That's what guts was
>db
those things fucking sucked.
>ls
Over silverlos? Nah cuh.

SUPERDIVE WOOOOOOOOO

The weapons were bad but Lavasioth X was a fair earlier means of grabbing Focus if desired, some later decos in FU need Fatalis parts which can be a good while off.

Fatalis may be a good while off but you can just chop Rajang right into bits and have focus forever.