Dota 2 just killed itself, press F

Dota 2 just killed itself, press F.

blog.dota2.com/2019/08/matchmaking-update-2/

Attached: dota-2-official.jpg (1191x670, 124K)

You're late.

Attached: 1564933826411.jpg (1370x2020, 606K)

dota 2 killed itself back when it introduced """""behaviour""""" based match making where """"""Mommys good boys"""""" get to press a button for shitting their diapers to punish meanie poopy face players who criticized their shitty play

Attached: 1493653176242.jpg (1080x1325, 124K)

I mean go head and role que but limiting characters? that's what seperated it from all other MOBA's. The only reason why it's not at League of Legend levels right now is because all the players do is play in tournaments and travel the world they have no time to stream or show strats ( gameplay).

S

I thought Dota's meta was flexible?

>Windrunner with tits
Delete this

>So if you like playing Mid or Offlane, you can select those two, or if you like playing Hard Support and Mid, you’ll be able to do that as well. You will be matched based on either your Core or Support MMR.
So it's literally League of Legends forced meta matchmaking now
F, Dota is dead

>queue pos 4
>pick ursa
>carry the game
it forces you to play creatively

Tryhards did much more damage long before that.

There's no limits. You can pick whatever hero you want regardless of what role you queued.

I don't like playing Carry and don't want forced into that role. Now the game will match me with people who want to play their preferred role.

The fuck are you talking about?
This is the best patch in years.

Then what's the point

why does being confused make you angry?

The matchmaking system is great if it's not peruvians.
>other team doesn't pick
>BERUPASIL has randomed RAZOR
>laugh
>BRISTLEBACK HARD SUPPORT REPORTAR BRISTLEBACK
>laugh
>24 minute game
The thing I don't like is the implied 2-1-2 meta, but 'support' leaves room for trilane for sure.

So your team knows it would be a mistake to make you play a role you aren't good at.

The point is to avoid having players fighting for roles in the game.
It doesn't force you into any character and you're free to pick any role you want. It's a great idea and has helped a lot.

Why do I have an armchair psychologist in a taiwanese needle therapy forum?

Because people are GENERALLY smart enough not to pick phantom assassin as hard support, and if they do they're on their way to unfathomable trench.
The game has a lot of versatility. A good number of int heroes can mid or support, Zeus, Dazzle, Lich, Skywrath.
He is glownigger. He is pariah, anathema. Despise his kind.

They already killed the game after 7.00 rolled out

Attached: 15093732568510.jpg (1234x1024, 222K)

>still spewing this bullshit
ebin meemay

>He is glownigger.
Terrence...
get the car.

Whats the TL;DR?

Not the perfect solutions but still probably the best Valve could do.
7.00 pretty much saved Dota.

behaviour hardly matters for shit. only thing it does is pair you with degenerate spics which are easy to stomp, and besides u get the bonus of learning another language (my spic is now capable of shittalk at the same level as them)
ive been behaviour 1 for a while, got the 6 month warning, changed name and commended everyone for 10 games and the warning disappeared, been back to 1 behaviour for 4 months now no warning or nothing
ASS RAPE FUCK NIGGERS

improved match making and changed the mmr system so it's no longer about solo grinding cause dota is a team game and needs to be team focused
mmr split into core and support mmr with leaderboards for both

today had a huge bug fix update too which improved a ton of shit

overall game is saved 11/10 update

also big fps increases went from 30 on my shitty computer to over 60

amazing patch

Saved from what? The game was at it's prime before 7.00 and after update me and all my friends just dropped that shit.

that's funny cause me and all my friends started playing right after that update cause dota finally looked like a real game

Peak consistent player count right before 7.00. Several months with peak daily concurrent over a million. 7.00 caused likely irreparable damage to old players returning, but eventually with other improvements might get new players

Stop bullshitting, faggots.
You don't have any friends.

not them but these summer meme updates got me and a couple friends to reinstall
party mmr being real is no joke

>Behaviour hardly matters
It gives me a 45 minute queue

i stopped playing when they changed the main menu from a easy to navigate list to some fucking shopping channel touch screen OS shit.

Attached: ideas guy.jpg (826x627, 155K)

they got rid of randoming in ranked

>I'm gonna repeat this thing that I saw people on 4channel say!!!!!

Attached: 1396275440313.png (333x308, 6K)

I'm in Ancient bracket with 10k behavior score. I play in EU West only with English as my only chosen language. 95% of enemy teams consist of 4-5 Russians and I'm currently on a 7-win streak. Feels good. Feels even better if they start shit talking you.

every thread, every topic, every time.

Already had this thread dumbass, don't you have anything better to do than shitpost?

You sound like a mincing faggot, I would report you just for being in the same game as me

Same but I'm archon and on a losing streak and I feel really upset when people shit talk me

Nah, just learn to trash talk properly and mute teammates that keep annoying you and make you play worse. It's ok user, you'll get to Herald eventually. We've all been scrubs at some point.

Just mute them user and do your thing. Limit yourself to 2-3 heroes you're best with. I've been playing Grimstroke pos 5 and it's a blast.

just say muted retard then mute then cause when people say that to me I sit and seethe that they won't argue with me cause I win every single argument even if I have to lie to do it and not giving me that opportunity is the worst

I've been thinking of starting using my mic to try and combat my anxiety, which might help me in real life too. What do you think?

I use it all the time once you get confident in using voice to communicate it actually improves your winrate a ton and I'm not kidding
went from 2.2k to 4.6k so far because I'm at a 52% winrate I just grind enough games to climb but before I was around 50% so was staying where I was during my endless grinds

anything you can use to improve your winrate goes a lon way over time

Bad idea. The community is a bunch of judgmental cunts, and so you have to optimize the communication to only the absolutely necessary simple commands/putting an idiot in his place when he starts lashing out.

If you want to actually talk to sane people, go play an MMO and find some regulars to clean dungeons with or some shit. At least you can have some friendly small talk that way.

>Thank you Valve’s Dota 2 Developer team for the hardwork you guys have shown these past few days.
the most cucked community ever

not many games have support like this 1 decade in
get fucked tranny

do you retard even read the shit you respond to ?

I mean I'm glad im not queued with raging fags that dont understand that flaming your mate in a team game is retarded, and let them play together while I play peacefully

>implying
disliking talent just mean you're a pleb

Everything that was wrong with base 7.00 has been fixed since then.

Nah it was 6.8X when they did comeback gold/xp