Ocarina is getting an HD remake. Not remaster, like the 3DS version. Remake. What I know so far

Ocarina is getting an HD remake. Not remaster, like the 3DS version. Remake. What I know so far
>Nintendo is outsourcing to Monolith Soft and other third parties for main development, with Koizumi keeping a tight leash.
>Uses the BoTW engine, but graphical style is much more akin to Ocarina, meaning no cell shading.
>Story is being reimagined, taking inspiration from the manga and from the prequel manga to Ocarina.
>New overworld, large in scale, similar overall layout to the original but with new towns, provinces, etc.
>Same inventory system as Ocarina, but with a food page.
>Much less food can be held, and food can spoil- preserving it requires salt, which lowers it's effectiveness at healing.
>Food also doesn't instantly heal, but instead regenerates a certain amount of health/stamina/magic over time. Potions are insta heal/magic/stamina refill.
>Sword combat inspired by TP
>New characters.
>Provinces have Lord's. Doing favors for the Lord's grants you discounts at shops in the region and other useful items.
>Adult era can be drastically changed depending on what you did as a child.
>As an adult, Hyrule soldiers will actively hunt you down, unless you curry favor with the Lord's of each region.
>Kakariko, Zora, Goron, and the lost woods are the only immediately friendly areas in the adult era.

Attached: 1563973628369.jpg (223x314, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/14176430
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This doesn't even vaguely sound like Ocarina.

>3DS version
>remaster
You’re fucking retarded.

>Link obtains the outfits from Twilight Princess as his blue/red tunics.
>Near the end, his normal green tunic is blessed or some shit and gains the appearance of the Twilight tunic, albeit much brighter in color.
Other than that, I can't say much else. Also, my source could be lying, but he hasn't before.

chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/14176430

A lot of cool ideas. Hopefully they are an actual thing for botw2

real and heterosexual

Sounds like it's not ocarina of Time but a brand new game

>changing OoT
yeah no, they're already fucking up their stupid timeline every half a decade
nice fanfic tho

>OoT is the greatest game of all time
>BoTW is an OoT level game
>next Zelda game is a fusion of the two

Can the world even handle a game of this magnitude?

My friend insists its an Ocarina reimagining, but your right, it could be a new Zelda game. I know his English isnt the best, but I'm sure he would know the difference between a new Zelda and a Ocarina remake.

Attached: dude trust me.png (500x300, 93K)

To be announced WHEN?

Nice fan fiction

Attached: 1538604306372.png (870x608, 630K)

do the weapons break

No, I don't, actually.

Attached: 5ca.jpg (570x558, 260K)

Attached: TSTBaQ7.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

Kill yourself you retarded faggot

Zelda's butt.

Attached: 1563558134747.png (758x923, 592K)

>Takes inspiration from the manga
As if they'd use the piece of garbage that is the Zelda manga as inspiration.

Yeah sure I believe you.

real news
Sneed's Feed and Seed is getting rebuilt.
>SNC Lavalin is the main contractor with Jeb! Bush keeping a tight leash.
>Uses the same type of timber but each board will be stained with the blood of virgins
>Layout is being reimagined taking inspiration from the Ikea in St. Louis Missouri.
>New fancy german cars.
>Same gummy bear jars.
>Much less fucking and sucking.
>Food in the restaurant will be poisoned so that customers will die and be pulled into the backroom to be added the the chili to cut costs.
>Sword combat inspired by Yaguh Zuparro.
>New Chuck.
>Provincials will not be allowed in the main door or to use the water-fountains.
>Adults will get a sucky sucky in the bathroom.
>As an adult between a PH of 9.7 and 3.6, you will be hunted by the ghost of your grandfather.
>J.J. Abrams slated to direct.

>Food can spoil- preserving it requires salt, which lowers it's effectiveness at healing.
>Food also doesn't instantly heal, but instead regenerates a certain amount of health/stamina/magic over time. Potions are insta heal/magic/stamina refill.
>Provinces have Lord's. Doing favors for the Lord's grants you discounts at shops in the region and other useful items.
>Adult era can be drastically changed depending on what you did as a child.
>As an adult, Hyrule soldiers will actively hunt you down, unless you curry favor with the Lord's of each region.

If you're bullshitting, user, I'm stealing all of these ideas

Attached: pecyxt7m6q1rhvc6z_500.jpg (500x280, 35K)