Why real women don't dress like this?

Why real women don't dress like this?

Attached: 50eee5c57c52de4ab3eb8538a36b7540c7bd4cc3.jpg (700x818, 180K)

Go to any anime convention and you'll see how absolutetly awful and cringy it looks in real life.

because they didn't collect 6 golden mushrooms

your thread just got deleted
stop

stupid and impractical

fpbp

no woman who dresses like that in public is mentally stable. the same can be said for woman with retarded hair colors, tattoo sleeves and nose rings.

It's expensive, impractical, probably really hot to wear all those layers, difficult to clean (and keep clean), the list goes on. Also it makes you stand out and not every girl wants to be the center of attention at all times.

>not every girl wants to be the center of attention at all times

Attached: 1354311782152.gif (277x400, 116K)

tfw no conslut wife

it works out fine in real life if they're 8 years old

Attached: honk.webm (540x960, 2.95M)

good webm

Just post more Marisa, she's a cutie.

go to /cgl/, there's plenty of autistic women there.

The place where I live has women as short as Marisa.

we call them children where I live

Marisa wears somewhat stylized -8th century clothing with an oversized hat. If her clothes were made real, everything but the hat would look really ordinary.
Gensokyo was even locked away from the rest of the world in 1880.

I am not joking, wonanlets are surprisingly common here, the majority are brown shortstacks though so no chance of finding a decent Marisa cosplayer.

19th*

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1559033877397.jpg (540x960, 77K)

>brown
>shortstack
what a waste

To be fair, Gensokyo is in Japan and there is no reason for a Japanese village girl to dress like a 18 century witch. She is either a turbo westaboo or got some inspiration from foreigners like the Scarlets and Alice.

I want to commit 3 crimes

cute!

spoken like a true shut-in loser thats never made any girl friends.

Die

I can die happily after I'm done with them

Yuuka’s got some western clothing, and Alice too. Even the dancers seem to be using more western-like clothing, though more in line with their traditional uniforms.
Suzu had that apron. Pretty sure Reimu has a western hat in FS too. Aya walks around with a suit sometimes.

Because not all women are 6 years old and wearing a Halloween costume.

Attached: 1560117515772.png (1314x185, 23K)