I'm fucking finished with sony, i bought a ps4 for fucking 500 bucks and now they pull this shit. fuck them and fuck ps5

i'm fucking finished with sony, i bought a ps4 for fucking 500 bucks and now they pull this shit. fuck them and fuck ps5

Attached: file.png (683x1242, 314K)

Who gives a fuck about this game

>bought a ps4 for 100 dollars more than it's launch price

>i bought a ps4 for fucking 500 bucks
I'm sorry you are retarded.

>pretentious movie game from a hack vidya dev who couldn't make it in the movie industry
LOL who cares

>what's a combo deal?

Of course its coming to pc. You consolefaggots actually thought those 60fps trailer videos were from a console? LMAO

You didn't buy a used cheap console? What a cuck!

what weird ass kind of argument is that, I bought a PC for 1300 bucks so now am I supposed to be mad when people get to play shooters on console or what

Was it a ps5 plus a retard tax fee?

I love how PC users always cuck themselves and act like its actual console users problem. Oh well. im SURE you wont buy another console for one game alongside your PC next gen either.

Didn't xbox germany leak that it was coming to xbox one a month or so ago and they had to pull it all and microsoft just said it was a misunderstanding? Pretty sure it'll be announced for Xbone fairly soon.

What was the combo? Autism and retardation?

Its always like this on Yea Forums

>i, a mustard bought a console for a game and it turns out i didn't need to. What do you think of THAT console plebs?! Lmao rekt.

Most pc gamers buy Nintendo consoles because we arent children who cant afford what we want

Most pc gamers arent console waring either because we have our own money and dont need mommy to buy us games for Christmas and throw tantrums over one console like you underage summer kids do on this board

You bought a console for Death Stranding, a game we know there were probably going to be a PC version since theday it was announced? And for 200$ dollars more of what the PS4 was at the time? You should work in your bait threads user, this is just embarrasing.

jesus christ there is a LOT to unpack here. Im not even exactly sure why you even felt the need to mention Nintendo.

The fucking PC master race meme says otherwise. Is there is someone console warring is fucking PC owners calling everybody else a pleb.

This is the most "im not mad" post i have read all week.

>Buys a console for more than its original launch price
>Next gen consoles around the corner.
>Doesn't think there'll be a 'super hd' version on next gen
>All for one game where no promise was made it would be an exclusive
>Honestly believed that for the amount of time it's been in development that the developer wouldn't want to maximise profits.
Long story short you're a retard and deserve this.

play bloodborne the ps4 will be worth it

Did it come with fries and a large soda?

>Yes look at my Victorian Gothic Dark Souls clone.
>My choppy 30fps
>My dungeons which are crap
>My predictable storyline.
Nothing says give me your 500 bucks more than that?
I loved Bloodborne but the way this board goes on about it you swear it's a new book belonging to the Bible or something.

I guess the meme about you being a faggot frog poster neet is true too?

You can still play it on PS4 though, you actual retarded faggot.

500? I just got mine for 220

>buying an emulation station when you already have a pc

fuck off neckbeard soiboi

Who wants to tell him?

is this 2013?

fuck off faggot this isn't funny

shut the fuck up i bought a ps4 because sony said it's a sony exclusive