Why was Arianna, the whore from Bloodborne so nice and motherly all the time...

Why was Arianna, the whore from Bloodborne so nice and motherly all the time? She was the nicest NPC in the entire game wtf.

Attached: images - 2019-08-08T142958.684.jpg (210x240, 7K)

Living in a whorehouse, let me tell you that it makes a lot of sense.
More importance is given to sweet and caring women rather than really beautiful ones, because the nice ones are the ones returning customers come to, and it's the type of whore that the rich men of class chose.
If you can find one that's both, you need to hold onto her because there's a lot of money to be made there

>Living in a whorehouse
Elaborate

Because she was meant to contrast with the church nun who is yandere for you.

It's my family's source of money.
I was born into it, the whorehouse had already existed for 10+ years before I was born. It's where I live

Ever got a discount?

I could get it for free if I wanted, new girls always like the boss's kid
But I'm gay

Ya think living there may have had something to do with it? Did you ever catch a glimpse of a roast sandwich as a kid?

Sup Nevada bro.

don't think so, I already had the homo tendencies before I moved there for good (during the formative years I lived somewhere else but recession happened and had to leave that house behind)
I see naked women all the time so it unphases me, but I tell them to cover themselves up because shit's rude

Your mother was a whore

>I was born into it, the whorehouse had already existed for 10+ years before I was born. It's where I live

Attached: 1456596356952.jpg (752x407, 43K)

I could barely start any NPC quests, how the fuck was I supposed to not miss them?

Prostitutes that aren't drug-addled street walkers are probably some of the nicest women you'll ever meet, if only just as an act to have repeat customers. Mean prostitutes don't make it very far....unless guys are into that sort of thing.

Welcome to souls, the NPC quests are a reward for looking around rather than stuff that's thrown in your face just for existing

tfw you talk to Arianna and YanNun turns her head to look at you

Attached: 1487720087922.png (361x370, 122K)

Symbolism and shit.

Nobody cares about your meme game

>story taht's all just a dream
>boss betrays you and revealed as the antagonist (wow didn't see that coming)
>guns yet can't increase amount of ammo you can hold by a decent amount
>can't dual weild guns
>doesn't allow you to play like a tps yet includes guns
>aliens out of nowhere

I never really understood how much emotional work goes into being a sex worker until I hired one. There’s a big difference between just fucking some whore and having a girl who at least pretends to like you and takes good care of you. Losing your v card to a good sex worker isn’t that bad at all but i still wish I lost it to that girl I used to date :(

>i was born in the whorehouse, molded by it

This should count as child abuse.

Some men just come to talk and cry, because they feel like they aren't allowed to cry about their problems near their wives, it can get pretty sad

if anything, I'm pretty confident in my sexual skills because I know everything in theory

I was always protected and I have never met any of the clients, bar some very exclusive men who have been friends of the estabilishment for years

>lives in a whorehouse and can get any whore for free
>is gay
What the fuck god? Why did you choose this guy to be gay of all fucking people

>people who have sex for money cannot be kind

The saddest thing is the cheating pieces of shit are retarded enough to cry at whores.

Maybe he's gay because he was too young to be and see whatever it is that he was seeing and got disgusted by heterosexual sex or something.

Attached: 1565006599570.jpg (275x206, 11K)

I think it's a blessing in some way, imagine the soap-opera tier of bullshitery that would happen if I were sleeping with some workers and not with others. We're dealing with women here, user

Every case is a case, but the general reason why they're cheating is because their needs aren't being met.
For example, there's this one really old man who only comes here because his wife is bedridden

I already had an attraction for men before even knowing about the whorehouse. For example, I crushed hard on my swimming instructor

Arianna works from the Cathedral Ward, which is a higher class district of Yharnam. Higher class prostitutes behave, if not actually are, nicer than their cheaper counterparts. There's also a theory that considering her likely pedigree, her "whoring" is actually giving her blood for consumption. Yharnamites already drink blood for pleasure anyway.

Attached: 1547890527512.png (702x322, 368K)

>whoring means giving blood
then Adella is just as much of a whore as Arianna

>Cheating on your elderly, bedridden wife
What a disgusting person.

You should have sex with motherly prostitutes and have fun, user.

Attached: 1564894751522.jpg (480x480, 27K)

Yes that's the fucking point you idiot.

Prostitution was one of the few possible income sources for an unmarried or widowed woman in pre-modern times

AHEM

Attached: gilbert_499x281_low.jpg (499x281, 18K)

I suppose it's the difference between being prescribed painkillers as medicine, and buying painkillers for pleasure.

It's not you retard. Adella treats Arianna like she's this tainted disgusting whore and they are inherently different, so your theory that whoring out means only giving out blood doesn't make any sense, you filth.

Attached: Freud 9.jpg (900x750, 57K)

Whores in real life are kinda like that too.

The difference is that Arianna is not from the church and her blood is perceived as less pure.
The game has a whole bit that talks about how the church went nuts for keeping the blood pure and despised those who had tainted blood.

You fucking braindead namefagging piece of shit go actually play the game and read the item descriptions and you'd know that the hypocrisy of the Church is an intentional aspect of the setting, that they crack down on blood ministration that comes from anywhere else but them, that there are different grades or purities of blood depending on the person they came from, that Arianna has implied ties to the Cainhurst blood that the Church always vilified. She's a blood whore and the reason why Adella hates her is because she isn't part of the church and Adella is a fucking psycho that snaps if you even talk to Arianna more than her.

[Insight 50+ required to read this spoiler]
Arianna is a Cainhurst noble in hiding (secret even to Annalise) because of the stigma associated with it, but recognises that (You) the canonical player character are also from Cainhurst lineage and are worthy of her beautiful blood

holy shit dude, chill out. It's just a game.

Attached: 09cc8fad4fef5ed4682cef7a37972abba01697cd_hq.jpg (735x1020, 136K)

Fuck off, retard.

>sweet blood
>gives energy like sugar
Bitch has diabetes

Fuck off, game. It's just a shit dude.

>ariannaposter detected

Fuck you, I post as many Ariannas I want. She's my whore mommy.