Why has there been virtually zero discussion about the game he's working on since its reveal...

Why has there been virtually zero discussion about the game he's working on since its reveal? Even death stranding had consistent speculation threads when its trailer launched despite a lack of game play footage, meanwhile literally nobody gives a fuck about Elden Ring.

Attached: american tolkien.jpg (645x729, 124K)

Because we know next to nothing about it.

pretty difficult to explain a cinematic trailer and one or two interviews about how the game has horses

finish reading what i wrote, retard. people still discussed the fuck out of death stranding despite having nearly zero understanding / info on what it was / going to be about.

the trailer showed fuck all. what are we supposed to talk about still?

>announce name of game
>no discussion
when you figure out why, tell me why there is no starfield discussion either

just wait til gameplay footage comes out, this will be the most hyped game on Yea Forums for a good while

see it's called speculation. idiot.

i speculate it will be another souls clone

How long till PC release

That's because Death Stranding's trailer showed a lot more and was a lot more intriguing.

Because the trailer gave us no information that the leak didn't.
FromSoftware fatigue since Sekiro wasn't even half a year ago.
The Death Stranding teaser had a bit more to speculate about and had more excitement around it since it didn't leak and people were not expecting a new Kojima game for a while.

never ever

>man who criticized Tolkien for something that Tolkien knew would make LotR impossible to finish neatly ends up with a book series that is impossible to finish neatly and will likely die before completing it

Attached: 1551438101796.png (1055x808, 628K)

first of all theres no "discussion" on Yea Forums, its all bait and shitposts

you mean that one mentally ill retard that thought Death Stranding was Silent Hills or some shit? great 'discussion' if you're a schiz

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

chill out OP, go play the mount and blade GoT mod and we can talk about that all day, otherwise stick to /tb/

Death stranding looked interesting, surreal as fuck and a director/writer known for intentionally releasing trailers with hints about the game that people can decipher.

Elden Ring just looks like a regular old From Software game with a big bearded erotic fiction writer.

>he missed the 9134 Elder Ring threads
How faggot? How?

death stranding had an autismo incel speculating about it constantly while everyone else shitpsoted. maybe you can be the autismo incel who speculates about jee arr arr martin's upcoming video game, and we'll shitpost you.

>surreal as fuck

Attached: 1537350580153.png (323x570, 214K)

>That's because Death Stranding's trailer showed a lot more

sure, but it still had almost nothing of substance to talk in terms of what the game was about.

>lot more and was a lot more intriguing.

Opinion, but clearly that must be the general conses considering literally no one is talking about it.

I wasn't here for e3 this year also I only became aware of this game's existence today. what the actual fuck.

We know more about Death Stranding than Elden Ring.

Surrealism is literally söy repellent.

>something that Tolkien knew would make LotR impossible

what did he mean by this?

actually the opposite, it's a buzzword that makes sois chimp-out

the fat fuck hasnt finished writing it yet

>naked guy appears on a beach with dead whales, giant floating figures in the sky and a baby-snatching invisible monster.
>fat hollywood director attaches himself to a fetus in a jar while zombie soldiers from WW2 with ropes connected to each other run around

Death Stranding is probably gonna be the most surreal AAA game released in the past decade. Stop being a retard whose only argument is LE BEARDED NUMALE.

FINISH THE BOOKS GEORGE
STOP PLAYING VIDEO GAMES

Tolkien initially had a sequel to LotR set up, but he canned it after a few pages because he figured it kind of ruined the whole point of LotR and was too overly complex to be worth his time
>I did begin a story placed about 100 years after the Downfall, but it proved both sinister and depressing. Since we are dealing with Men, it is inevitable that we should be concerned with the most regrettable feature of their nature: their quick satiety with good. So that the people of Gondor in times of peace, justice and prosperity, would become discontented and restless — while the dynasts descended from Aragorn would become just kings and governors — like Denethor or worse. I found that even so early there was an outcrop of revolutionary plots, about a centre of secret Satanistic religion; while Gondorian boys were playing at being Orcs and going around doing damage. I could have written a 'thriller' about the plot and its discovery and overthrow — but it would have been just that. Not worth doing.

No, games that employ surrealism, like Hotline Miami 1 and 2, are the anti-thesis of söy.

no he's found IDOLM@STER now

Because I'm tired of fantasy shit.

Go back to Armored Core, from software. Fuck you.